Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Vivara Black Edition Emilio Pucci for women

Vivara Black Edition Emilio Pucci for women
dislike

yellow floral

Another beauty in perfume collection by Emilio Pucci - Vivara Black edition arrives on the market. It was presented as a limited edition which will thrill collectors and fans of Emilio Pucci's fragrances. The perfume has a beautiful black flacon which has the same form as its antecedents, but is accentuated with yellow, greyish-silver details.

The new, extravagant seductress Vivara Black Edition is composed of fresh, light and tart aromas of Calabrian bergamot, adding floral essences of Sambac jasmine, daffodil flowers, orange blossom and iris from Florence, which rounds the composition as a floral and very feminine one. Vivara Black Edition was launched in 2009.

Bergamot Jasmine African Orange flower Narcissus iris

Vivara Black Edition Fragrance Reviews

Darik
Darik

I would like to ask..Does anybody know where i can buy Emilio Pucci - Vivara Black edition Either in the U.S.or Europe?

I would be very greatful if anybody could help me out with this dilemma of mine as my girlfriend really want to have it.....:)As she can´t find it in her country(Ukraine) nor can i find it in my country(Sweden)

Thanks in advance.

a bit vintage
a bit vintage

Wow, this opens with a strong burst of bergamot. The bergamot is so prominant that it almost makes this seem masculine. But then I can smell the jasmine come forth and it becomes a dominant note which sweetens the composition quite a bit. My next impression is that it reminds me very much (here I go with memory/scent associations again) of a little shop in downtown Madison, Wi that sells and burns incense, LOTS of it. When you walk past the store's open door, the combination of incenses hit you in the face (sweet - very sweet, spicy, smokey, herbal aromas) That's exactly what Vivara Black smells like to me, and I like it very much.

njdeb
njdeb

Very unique, lovely scent. Starts out like a fresh, somewhat herbal, floral with a warm licorice-like note laid on top (I guess this is the amaretto, since there is no licorice listed). Sounds odd, but it really works. The notes in this combine to form something new and not easily recognizable. A sophisticated scent with somewhat of a chypre feel to it. Oh, and the black bottle is just so cool.

Dark Curls
Dark Curls

love it love it love it love it!! This does not smell like anything else in my vast collection. A beautiful, fresh, sexy floral!

guest_emem
guest_emem

its simply a wonderful experience.such a lovely smell,and it lasts for soooooooooooooooooooooo long

Vivara Black Edition by Emilio Pucci 4.14 out of 5 based on 16 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Emilio Pucci Vivara Black Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Emilio Pucci Vivara Black Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vivara Black Edition by Emilio Pucci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vivara Black Edition by Emilio Pucci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Emilio Pucci Vivara (2007) Robert Piguet Fracas Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Boucheron Trouble John Galliano John Galliano Emilio Pucci Miss Pucci Emilio Pucci Vivara Silver Edition Brooks Brothers Madison Emilio Pucci Sole 149 Moschino Cheap & Chic Givenchy Eau Torride Christian Dior Midnight Poison Krizia Krazy Krizia Agent Provocateur Strip Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise Chanel Chanel N°5 Lancome Miracle Forever Cacharel Promesse