Designers » D E » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Havane pour Homme En Voyage Perfumes for men

Havane pour Homme En Voyage Perfumes for men

Havane pour Homme En Voyage Perfumes for men Pictures Havane pour Homme En Voyage Perfumes for men Pictures Havane pour Homme En Voyage Perfumes for men Pictures

Havâne pour Homme is a fragrance from Odyssey Collection.

“My biggest challenge in this boozy, aromatic blend of rum, lime and sugar was to create a crushed leaf mint aspect that didn’t smell like a medicine or a drink with an umbrella”.

Top notes: Bergamot, Lime Peel, Caribbean Mint
Middle notes: Green Tea, Crushed Mint Leaves, Petitgrain, Silver Fir, Violet
Base notes: Virginia Cedar, Bay Rum, Vanilla, Tonka, Leather, Tobacco

Mood: Exotic, sensual, virile, playful.

The fragrance exists in eau de cologne and eau de parfum. The nose behind this fragrance is Shelley Waddington.

Bergamot Lime Mint

Petitgrain Tea Violet Fir

Virginia Cedar Tonka Bean Vanille Tobacco Leather Rum

Havane pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

217) En ouverture menthe et noix de coco.
En coeur citron vert sur peau chaude.
Pressez un tranche de citron vert avec vos doigts et laissez le jus sécher. Votre peau aura exactement l'odeur de ce parfum. Que rêver de mieux pour l'été?
Très agréable et longue tenue.

It strikes me that if Havane pour Homme was a mainstream release it would be a great success. It hits all the right buttons from the sweet tart subtle citrus vanilla opening, the green but also mildly powder manly violet, to the particular satisfying and longlasting dry down of new car leather and dry blond tobacco. For a real aristocrat or one that inspires to be, much more credible than many overpriced Creed's.

Havane is really worth trying, and it could easily be a go-to scent for anyone who likes citrusy essential oils and subtle vanilla-y skin scent in the dry-down.

Loud, cirtusy, zest-lemon-and-lemon-cake-dominant start reminds me of a good cologne to the citrusy extreme. Somehow it’s like some pre-blended citrusy refreshing essential oil. I’m not impressed, but I have to say I like it a lot and the feel of it cannot be compared with another ‘nice’ citrusy perfume. The start is quite typically masculine, but to me, it smells more refreshing and aroma-therapeutic.

Havane pour homme goes lighter and less acidic (citrusy) soon. At one point, it smelt like when you get closer to smell the citrusy oil and ginger oil in an oil burner and you smell both the warm water and oil. At this stage I even find Havane kinda disappointing as it lacks some perfume characteristic.

However, after about 1.5 hours, the smell of Havane gets creamier in a really subtle way, it gets slightly powdery and really vanilla-y (the vanilla here is like the vanilla plant, you can smell the vanilla-ness, but no sugar or any cupcake scent involved here), a little bit coconut kinda creamy (without the coconut tropical smell) and a tiny bit herbal hint somewhere along really discreet tobacco leaves and cocoa smell. Havane is quite sensual in a discreet way and at this stage I simply feel confident, in love and optimistic (in a mature, quite sense, not the fruity happy girly optimistic); it feels like going out with a confident sexy well-groomed workaholic type of guy who doesn’t wear much perfume and whom actually has a softer, and caring side for you only.

It is indeed a great office perfume. Either the typical refreshing aromatherapy beginning or the nice, close-to-skin dry down is a nice. Also, it is the first perfume ever I find not bothering me at all, I can smell it, but I wouldn’t even think that I’m wearing a perfume, it’s like you and the perfume are so naturally together; by no means I’m saying some other perfumes I like are bothering me when I’m wearing them, it’s just I can smell and am more aware of the existence of many other perfumes.

Highly recommended to anyone want a cotton-t-shirt-kinda-easy comfy office perfume or a quite spontaneous natural day perfume.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about En Voyage Perfumes Havane pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about En Voyage Perfumes Havane pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Havane pour Homme by En Voyage Perfumes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Havane pour Homme by En Voyage Perfumes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Sonoma Scent Studio Champagne de Bois Guerlain Vetiver Sonoma Scent Studio Tabac Aurea Balenciaga Balenciaga Pour Homme Parfums de Marly Oajan Annick Goutal Les Nuits d'Hadrien Hermes Bel Ami Bond No 9 New Haarlem Sonoma Scent Studio Winter Woods Neela Vermeire Creations Mohur Boucheron Jaipur Homme Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Tauer Perfumes 08 Une Rose Chypree Parfumerie Generale PG10 Aomassai Tauer Perfumes 03 Lonestar Memories Paloma Picasso Minotaure Caron Le 3` Homme de Caron Serge Lutens Fumerie Turque Lanvin Arpege Montale Black Aoud