Designers » D E » Oriental « Groups

Zelda En Voyage Perfumes for women

Zelda En Voyage Perfumes for women

Zelda by En Voyage Perfumes is a Oriental fragrance for women. Zelda was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Shelley Waddington. Top notes are bergamot, spicy notes and galbanum; middle notes are magnolia and floral notes; base notes are amber, musk, vanilla, peru balsam, sandalwood, vetiver, cedar and moss.

Bergamot Spicy Notes Galbanum

Magnolia Floral Notes

Amber Musk Vanilla Peru Balsam Sandalwood Vetiver Cedar Moss

Zelda Fragrance Reviews

I get lots of odd, rich, sticky-sweet (sappy) balsam and spices as it opens. Warm but w/ a slight undertone of a cooler nature (magnolia, I guess, but can't discern it), this definitely is interesting and very different.

To me it's not so much boozy as somewhere between creamy and roughly sugary, like a real sugar scrub with herbal and sandalwood ingredients. It smells like freshly dripped balsam from a cut tree and feels very natural. I'm intrigued but not yet sure if I like it.

3hrs later: ok, I definitely like it. It reminds me of Slumberhouse's Ore but with less of the 'Carmex' smell of that one, and a touch sweeter thanks to sandalwood and spice.

The bourbon smell on this is so medicinal and realistic I can begin to taste it in my mouth after wearing this for a few hours! I'm afraid I don't like liquors like bourbon and whiskey, so perhaps that is influencing me, but I don't care for this one. It dries down to melancholy amber and vetiver. This seems much more masculine than feminine, and I can see a man enjoying this perfume more than a woman.
But I do admire a perfumer's attempt to tell a story or evoke a person. I think that's an interesting concept. I was reading that Zelda Fitzgerald has been unfairly characterized as "crazy" and was actually a talented writer and painter who was driven into depression from her husband's mistreatment. Unfortunately, both of them succumbed to alcoholism. This perfume seems evocative of her wild flapper days.

I was really surprised how this changed over time. I own nothing like it. Goes on with this rich burst of magnolia, bergamot and galbanum with a slight green spicy dash. The bourbon starts coming through all while the magnolia is still present sort of making this fragrance intoxicating. As time goes on the smokiness of amber, balsam and musk become prevalent with hints of sandalwood and it begins to turn dark and a tad dirty but in a great way. I believe there is that hint of vanilla the entire fragrance with the vetiver but is extremely well blended to give it more character. This is what I would call a complex vintage modern kapow of a fragrance. Longevity and silliage are both in the excellent category. Leans more toward the feminine side in the beginning but dries down to an excellent unisex.

Sweet ,woody new oriental scent (reminiscent of vintage perfumes of '20's) ...
It is inspired from the wife of the Nobel awarded famous American writer Zelda Fitzgerald!
Dynamic and mysterious, an authentic representative of the zodiac sign of Leo, she was a stormy personality ...
The opening is dynamic with bergamot and spices ...
the heart rich in magnolia and blossom notes and a dynamic basis of muscs , vanilla , smoky amber and woody vetiver ...
A very special and remarkable composition by Shelley Waddington.

Zelda by En Voyage Perfumes 4.14 out of 5 based on 38 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about En Voyage Perfumes Zelda fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about En Voyage Perfumes Zelda, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Zelda by En Voyage Perfumes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Zelda by En Voyage Perfumes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Guerlain Shalimar Serge Lutens Chergui Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Avignon Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Amouage Memoir Woman Chanel Bois des Iles Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Histoires de Parfums Tubereuse 3 Animale Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Molinard Habanita Mona di Orio Vanille Serge Lutens Feminite du Bois Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel 31 Rue Cambon Guerlain Nahema