Designers » D E » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

English Laundry Notting Hill English Laundry for men

English Laundry Notting Hill English Laundry for men
dislike

English Laundry Notting Hill by English Laundry is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for men. English Laundry Notting Hill was launched in 2013. Top notes are bergamot, lemon and lime; middle notes are jasmine and pepper; base notes are cedar, sandalwood, amber and musk.

Bergamot Lemon Lime

Jasmine Pepper

Cedar Sandalwood Amber Musk

Mambo for Men

English Laundry Notting Hill Fragrance Reviews

FlexYoFace
FlexYoFace

After the nice citruses leave in 20 minutes or so, the dry down is straight up salt and pepper. Must be a Salty amber in combo with the pepper and woods. It smells like steak seasoning in the dry down and I really don't like this one. So if you think salty pepper wood is your thing, you might like it. I kinda think this is aweful stuff. Super masculine if you like smelling like meat.

TwinPower22
TwinPower22

I was looking forward to trying this fragrance, because up until now, I had never smelled anything from this house. And although the quality is definitely here in Notting Hill by English Laundry, this fragrance is just too soft and sweet for my liking. This fragrance should at least be categorized as a unisex fragrances, at best. To be honest, even though it's not listed in the note breakdown, I get A LOT of florals and absolutely NO citrus. This fragrance slightly... slightly..reminds me of Intense Cafe by Montale, minus the rose, coffee, and vanilla(if I could get away with saying that). Overall, not a bad scent, just not for me. On to the next.

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

Notting Hill is a very sophisticated and manly musk/woody/floral fragrance. I think it is more woody/floral than musk though. The musk is there to balance out the fragrance BUT not strong, and I like that. I don't smell citrus here, maybe it's my sense of smell. Very good longevity and sillage.

dylan.kohout
dylan.kohout

This is a really nice gentleman's fragrance. When I smell this I immediately think of someone who is well dressed, well mannered, and well groomed. This is the fragrance for someone who is mature, and enjoys the finer things in life. This fragrance wears close on the skin, while still having a presence. This is a musky cologne without going too old school. Overall I would recommened this to someone in their late twenties, or anyone who is mature and well mannered.

Zazenh
Zazenh

This is a really nice clean scent. It reminds me of obviously "clean fresh laundry". It gives me a pleasant feeling and also a feeling of well being. It reminds me of something "innocent".

I think this is perfect for the spring, so I'm considering this one for the upcoming spring season. I would say more of a day fragrance, but could very well be worn at night. It's not offensive and very "safe". LOVE THE MUSK on this one.

Catch22
Catch22

This is a high quality fragrance. It reminds me of a toned down version of Green Irish Tweed.

Sillage is superior to the run-of-the-mill frags from Gucci, Prada and the like. It also lasts and remains consistant throughout the drydown.

If you're over 30 and looking for a quality product, this is a good place to start, though I think the new "Bleu" is incredible as well.

Good stuff, guys.

A fairly run of the mill men's scent to my nose, but very nicely blended, smells pricey and is pleasant and clean. I agree with the other reviews that it's a good 'night out' cologne. It won't express your political opinion or rebel nature, but it will smell nice to everyone around you and most people will find it attractive, if not exciting and ground-breaking.

Ovaltine Jenkins
Ovaltine Jenkins

Heavy on the bergamot. Cologne Guy probably has this in his rotation. Not a fan.

Salvatore715
Salvatore715

Great.. for me it's up with high end fragrances. love it.. check it out

jake.smith84
jake.smith84

Definitely a classy "night out" aromatic/semi-sweet cologne in my (rather amateur) opinion, something I would maybe expect as a niche version of Blue de Chanel. Sillage and longevity imo are both very good. I'll admit that I may be biased from a very positive basenotes review of this cologne though.

Definitely my favorite English Laundry cologne thus far (over Arrogant and Signature, both of which I found as fairly nice fragrances but weak on longevity/sillage).

J213
J213

I really enjoyed this one. It is similar to Mont Blanc Legend, but this one is better blended and gives off a more upscale feel. It being EDP concentration I was really hoping it would last a while on my skin, but unfortunately that wasn't the case.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about English Laundry English Laundry Notting Hill fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about English Laundry English Laundry Notting Hill, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify English Laundry Notting Hill by English Laundry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of English Laundry Notting Hill by English Laundry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.