Designers » D E » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

English Laundry Notting Hill English Laundry for men

English Laundry Notting Hill English Laundry for men
dislike

I have it: 16 I want it: 9

English Laundry Notting Hill by English Laundry is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. English Laundry Notting Hill was launched in 2013. Top notes are bergamot, lemon and lime; middle notes are jasmine and pepper; base notes are cedar, sandalwood, amber and musk.

Bergamot Lemon Lime

Jasmine Pepper

Cedar Sandalwood Amber Musk

English Laundry Notting Hill Fragrance Reviews

Ovaltine Jenkins
Ovaltine Jenkins

Heavy on the bergamot. Cologne Guy probably has this in his rotation. Not a fan.

Salvatore715
Salvatore715

Great.. for me it's up with high end fragrances. love it.. check it out

Idlehands
Idlehands

on paper this was a woody scent reminiscent of Ungaro III. not bad at all...

jake.smith84
jake.smith84

Definitely a classy "night out" aromatic/semi-sweet cologne in my (rather amateur) opinion, something I would maybe expect as a niche version of Blue de Chanel. Sillage and longevity imo are both very good. I'll admit that I may be biased from a very positive basenotes review of this cologne though.

Definitely my favorite English Laundry cologne thus far (over Arrogant and Signature, both of which I found as fairly nice fragrances but weak on longevity/sillage).

J213
J213

I really enjoyed this one. It is similar to Mont Blanc Legend, but this one is better blended and gives off a more upscale feel. It being EDP concentration I was really hoping it would last a while on my skin, but unfortunately that wasn't the case.

English Laundry Notting Hill by English Laundry 3.78 out of 5 based on 11 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about English Laundry English Laundry Notting Hill fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about English Laundry English Laundry Notting Hill, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify English Laundry Notting Hill by English Laundry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of English Laundry Notting Hill by English Laundry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hanae Mori HiM English Laundry Arrogant Creed Aventus John Varvatos John Varvatos Cartier Declaration d'Un Soir Versace Versace Pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Billy Jealousy Illicit English Laundry Tahitian Waters Maison Francis Kurkdjian Amyris Homme Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Parfum Intense Ralph Lauren Polo Red Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Homme English Laundry Riviera Jo Malone Black Cedarwood & Juniper Bond No 9 I Love New York for Him Calvin Klein Eternity for Men Summer 2011 Phaedon Lentisque Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme