Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

No 7 English Laundry for women
dislike

almond
No 7 English Laundry for women Pictures

No 7 by English Laundry is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. No 7 was launched during the 2010's. Top notes are pear, jasmine, melon and apricot; middle notes are gardenia, jasmine and almond; base notes are sandalwood, vanilla, whipped cream and musk.

Pear Jasmine Melon Apricot

Gardenia Jasmine Almond

Sandalwood Vanilla Whipped cream Musk

No 7 Fragrance Reviews

A powdery vanilla floral with interesting melon notes, but it's not enough to make me want to wear it out.

vega_012
vega_012

English Laundry No7 is a very sweet, fruity floral. I don't take away much dimension from it, since it's as if the sweet fruity notes and the sweet floral notes coalesce into one big sugary melon-pear-apricot-jasmine punch. My opinion should not detract from this perfume though, as I receieved more than a few compliments wearing it today. It's a heady mix and clearly turns heads. This will make a nice spring fragrance for someone who likes the recipe, but I could easily see English Laundry no7 becoming a little too cloying in summertime.

Buttonbear
Buttonbear

Fruity floral with a strangely tobacco-y note - I don't get cream at all, more woodsy. Not the greatest staying power - which I have noted with EL scents but I got this as a Birchbox sample so I'm not going to complain.

flora lee
flora lee

Sophisticated vanilla creme that has a little bit of a spiced feel, like whipped creme on a German holiday cookie. Very warm but easy to wear - jasmine and baby powder make it nice.

No 7 by English Laundry 4.15 out of 5 based on 15 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about English Laundry No 7 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about English Laundry No 7, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify No 7 by English Laundry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of No 7 by English Laundry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dolce&Gabbana The One Desire Max Azria BCBG Max Azria Marc Jacobs Honey Bond No 9 I Love New York for Her Katy Perry Meow Taylor Swift Taylor Prada Prada Candy Juicy Couture Juicy Couture Hanae Mori Hanae Mori True Religion True Religion Love Hope Denim Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Burberry Burberry Brit Estée Lauder Sensuous Nude Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Diesel Loverdose Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Juicy Couture Juicy Couture Malibu Chloe See By Chloe Juicy Couture Couture La La