Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

No 7 English Laundry for women
dislike

milky
No 7 English Laundry for women Pictures

No 7 by English Laundry is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. No 7 was launched during the 2010's. Top notes are pear, jasmine, melon and apricot; middle notes are gardenia, jasmine and almond; base notes are sandalwood, vanilla, whipped cream and musk.

Pear Jasmine Melon Apricot

Gardenia Jasmine Almond

Sandalwood Vanilla Whipped cream Musk

Umabel
Nemamiah

No 7 Fragrance Reviews

ThisIsOurBlanket
ThisIsOurBlanket

I remember really loving this enough to order when I was not insane about owning perfumes :). Didn't use much the past couple years and just used it to finish it up and remember why I loved it. Warm...creamy...almonds. Horchata is a perfect way to describe it. Mmm.

Edit: Amazing longevity by the way! It stayed on my skin for quite some time, but it's almost been a week, and the sweater I wore with it still smells of it! It's a shame because it was my last drop of it and I told myself I'd be super picky with repurchases...I'll keep it in mind and see if it survives the test of time :).

sheridanellis
sheridanellis

I received a small sample vial of this the other day. It is infinitely wearable, rather comforting and honestly, rather boring to me at the same time. Nothing to write home about, and I actually think it might smell better on a (sweaty) man. I think if it had a tiny bit more amber or musk it may have been more interesting. It is certainly nice and would be non-offensive to wear to church or the office, etc...
It lasted about two hours tops on my skin.

RavenHill
RavenHill

When I first tried this, my initial thought was that it smelled just like the drink horchata! Looking at the notes, I shouldn't have been so surprised; the drink is made from rice, blanched almonds, cinnamon and sugar.

This perfume has the same warm, super creamy vanilla fragrance. The layers of whipped cream, almond, and sandalwood give a lot of depth to the vanilla note.

It reminds me a lot of the "rice pudding" feel of Kenzo Amour, only this is a bit sweeter.

I receive a lot of compliments when I wear this, and if I'm ever feeling sad, or am having a "there's nothing to wear!!!" moment with my perfume wardrobe, I can put this on and it always feels comforting and right.

A powdery vanilla floral with interesting melon notes, but it's not enough to make me want to wear it out.

vega_012
vega_012

English Laundry No7 is a very sweet, fruity floral. I don't take away much dimension from it, since it's as if the sweet fruity notes and the sweet floral notes coalesce into one big sugary melon-pear-apricot-jasmine punch. My opinion should not detract from this perfume though, as I receieved more than a few compliments wearing it today. It's a heady mix and clearly turns heads. This will make a nice spring fragrance for someone who likes the recipe, but I could easily see English Laundry no7 becoming a little too cloying in summertime.

Buttonbear
Buttonbear

Fruity floral with a strangely tobacco-y note - I don't get cream at all, more woodsy. Not the greatest staying power - which I have noted with EL scents but I got this as a Birchbox sample so I'm not going to complain.

flora lee
flora lee

Sophisticated vanilla creme that has a little bit of a spiced feel, like whipped creme on a German holiday cookie. Very warm but easy to wear - jasmine and baby powder make it nice.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about English Laundry No 7 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about English Laundry No 7, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify No 7 by English Laundry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of No 7 by English Laundry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Prada Prada Candy Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Burberry Burberry Brit Katy Perry Meow Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Jessica Simpson Fancy Escada Cherry in the Air Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Dolce&Gabbana The One Guerlain Shalimar Estée Lauder Modern Muse Christian Dior Dior Addict Chloe See By Chloe Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Tainted Love Viktor&Rolf Bonbon Thierry Mugler Angel Muse Marc Jacobs Honey