Designers » D E » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Tahitian Waters English Laundry for men

Tahitian Waters English Laundry for men

yellow floral
Tahitian Waters English Laundry for men Pictures

Tahitian Waters by English Laundry is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for men. Tahitian Waters was launched in 2013. Top notes are lime, bergamot, coconut and orange; middle notes are jasmine and ylang-ylang; base notes are brown sugar and cedar.

Lime Bergamot Coconut Orange

Jasmine Ylang-Ylang

Brown sugar Cedar

Tahitian Waters Fragrance Reviews

Reminisce about Summer…

For two consecutive days, I have chosen fragrances by English Laundry – yesterday, it was Arrogant and today, Tahitian Waters… This line is very underrated in the fragrance industry and Tahitian Waters is a Summer gem…

TW is an EDP that is a beautiful composition of floral, fruity, and woodsy notes with a coconut finish. The end result is an extraordinary fragrance that leaves the user breathing in the air around them most of the day. There is much discussion and comparison to Creed’s Virgin Island Water, and yes there is a bit of shared DNA, but each has its own identity and both are great fragrances. Creed is my favorite fragrance line and in a class all by itself, but I will add that English Laundry (and Tahitian Waters) deserve credit and offer a great alternative.

Given TW is an EDP, I got rock-star performance today, lasting 8+ hours on me, even longer on clothing, all at greater than arm’s length distance projection/sillage. While geared more for Spring and Summer wear, TW can easily be worn (occasionally) to remind the user of the past Summer or a time spent in the South Pacific relaxing in a hammock under the shade of palm trees, and sipping on a sun downer. In my opinion, TW is best suited for day wear and for more casual outdoorsy events – I did modestly apply TW this morning prior to going into an office environment – it worked well, but be “easy on the trigger”… Presentation of any English Laundry Fragrance is first class and matched by few designer fragrances. Finally, TW has been discontinued, and thus, a little more challenging to find. As a result, the price is going up. – sometimes, I get frustrated with the laws of supply and demand..!!

All said, my final tally of Tahitian Waters is 4.5 stars out of 5 stars. If you can find it, this fragrance is definitely worth adding to your collection. Whether you use it as a go-to Summer fragrance, or to reminisce about a favorite memory, you will not be disappointed adding TW to your collection. Enjoy your day and happy fragrance hunting…

Not for me. Bought it on Amazon. Wore it once. Was hoping it would be a less expensive alternative to Creed Virgin Island Water. Not even close...just smells kind of cheap.

Smells like stale cigarette ash on me. Nasty! Lime and coconut with stale cigarettes. Must be a chemical thing: Try before buying the whole bottle.

Very Good Scent. Very unique along the lines of Creed Aventus. Not saying its on that level but in uniqueness, its very good. Some of English Laundry's fragrances are a true bargain on the Market. One thing i noticed is that this is listed as a women's perfume on this site when it is listed at dillards men's department.
It's a powdery fragrance. I ended up buying a set. I also like Riviera by the same manufacture. A surprise find.

SHOCKING!!! For a moment I thought I was layering from the house of CREED Aventus with Virging Island Water.. Great scent... Starts off very smokey with a tropical twist of Pinnapples,lime and coconuts..Gorgeous and well made.. Looks like this one will be making my collection... GIVE IT A SHOT!!!!!

Tahitian Waters by English Laundry 3.93 out of 5 based on 19 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about English Laundry Tahitian Waters fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about English Laundry Tahitian Waters, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tahitian Waters by English Laundry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tahitian Waters by English Laundry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Summer 2013 Creed Aventus Creed Green Irish Tweed English Laundry Riviera Creed Original Vetiver English Laundry Arrogant Boucheron Jaipur Homme Prada Luna Rossa Extreme Chanel Egoiste Platinum Mandarina Duck Pure Black Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo Bergamotto di Calabria Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Christian Dior Dior Homme Parfum Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Parfum Intense Tom Ford Noir de Noir Versace Versace Pour Homme Arabian Oud Kalemat Black Giorgio Armani Armani Code Ultimate