Designers » D E » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

dislike

coconut
yellow floral
Tahitian Waters English Laundry for men Pictures

Tahitian Waters by English Laundry is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Tahitian Waters was launched in 2013. Top notes are lime, bergamot, coconut and orange; middle notes are jasmine and ylang-ylang; base notes are brown sugar and cedar.

Lime Bergamot Coconut Orange

Jasmine Ylang-Ylang

Brown sugar Cedar

Tahitian Waters Fragrance Reviews

Smells like stale cigarette ash on me. Nasty! Lime and coconut with stale cigarettes. Must be a chemical thing: Try before buying the whole bottle.

Chaz1
Chaz1

Very Good Scent. Very unique along the lines of Creed Aventus. Not saying its on that level but in uniqueness, its very good. Some of English Laundry's fragrances are a true bargain on the Market. One thing i noticed is that this is listed as a women's perfume on this site when it is listed at dillards men's department.
It's a powdery fragrance. I ended up buying a set. I also like Riviera by the same manufacture. A surprise find.

ZHABEYCH622
ZHABEYCH622

SHOCKING!!! For a moment I thought I was layering from the house of CREED Aventus with Virging Island Water.. Great scent... Starts off very smokey with a tropical twist of Pinnapples,lime and coconuts..Gorgeous and well made.. Looks like this one will be making my collection... GIVE IT A SHOT!!!!!

Tahitian Waters by English Laundry 3.73 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about English Laundry Tahitian Waters fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about English Laundry Tahitian Waters, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tahitian Waters by English Laundry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tahitian Waters by English Laundry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

English Laundry Riviera Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Summer 2013 Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue Living Stromboli Hanae Mori HiM Lanvin Avant Garde John Varvatos John Varvatos English Laundry Arrogant Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Him Chanel Antaeus Creed Aventus Mandarina Duck Pure Black Dolce&Gabbana D&G Masculine Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Parfum Intense Prada Luna Rossa Extreme Salvatore Ferragamo F by Ferragamo Black Hermes Eau de Pamplemousse Rose Cartier Declaration d'Un Soir Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Essenza