Designers » D E » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Agrumato di Costa Erbario Toscano for women

I had it: 1 I want it: 4

yellow floral
Agrumato di Costa Erbario Toscano for women Pictures

Agrumato di Costa includes citrus fruits and scents of wild flowers of the Mediterranean coast: lavender, geranium, narcissus, sandalwood, cedar and oak moss. Available as 100 ml EDP with an accompanying collection for body care.

Citruses Lavender Geranium Narcissus Sandalwood Virginia Cedar oak moss

Agrumato di Costa Fragrance Reviews

Jose Marcos
Jose Marcos

Well, me too, would like to talk about another fragrance from Erbario Toscano, Cuore di Pepe Nero, which is simply a sort of hand made version of Terre d'Hermes. The only difference is that you are aware of having a very pure good quality product in your hands, like a taylor made suit instead of a GA one, as much dearer it may be, still line production. This time, with Pepe Nero, you've got a real wooden top for a change. Few nich fragrances has this in your face exclusivity and high end efect. And the price is peaunuts.
Check out.

Erbario Toscano is "so not like everybody!". This brand is also so difficult to find. But, I was quite fortunate when I came across DELFINA's FICO D'ELBA at duty free. This perfume is not on your list but, I want to write a review about this for the very reason that it was this specific fragrance that got me into a global hunt for the finest and most unique fragrances around... To start off, Fico d'elba is woody and sweet. The fig is so exquisite, subtle and fresh that I can feel tuscany at my fingertips. It's earthy with crisps of green leaves. It continues to entice you into a sweet almond and sandalwood dry down that is even more magnificent than the fresh aromas that came before it. It pleases my nose to heights of curiosity and satisfaction that I find myself in the sudden comforts of nature herself. Catching every whiff and glorious scent. This is Mother Nature's elegant perfume. And possibly Erbario Toscano's best gift to all women.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Erbario Toscano Agrumato di Costa fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Erbario Toscano Agrumato di Costa, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Agrumato di Costa by Erbario Toscano. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Agrumato di Costa by Erbario Toscano represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Citrus Aromatic
Boucheron Boucheron Calvin Klein CK One Chevignon Best of Chevignon Davidoff Cool Water Sea Scent and Sun Annick Goutal Les Nuits d'Hadrien Campos de Ibiza Mandarina Corinne Cobson Love Etc Miller Harris Cologne 1888 Oxbow Oxbow for Men L`Occitane en Provence Citrus Verbena Summer Fragrance 2009 O Boticario Nativa Spa  Petitgrain + Cedar Illume Happiology Yuzu Mint