Designers » D E » Woody Spicy « Groups

Dezember Erik Kormann for women and men

Dezember Erik Kormann for women and men

Dezember by Erik Kormann is a Woody Spicy fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Dezember was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Erik Kormann. Top notes are lime, cardamom and pink pepper; middle notes are rose, elemi, peru balsam and gurjan balsam; base notes are ambergris, patchouli and musk.

Lime Cardamom Pink Pepper

Rose elemi Peru Balsam Gurjan balsam

Ambergris Patchouli Musk

Shaal Nur

Dezember Fragrance Reviews

Miz James
Miz James

The reviewer who said "I can imagine that this is the type of scent Apu from the Simpsons would wear". WTF? Because the only Indian person you knew of is a cartoon? Please.

I love this scent, and I think anyone who loves spice and musk will agree. I am especially enamored with the bite of pink pepper against the softness of musk and balsam. I don't really get rose, which is fine for me, since I'm not a big fan, or maybe it is more apparent at dry down and I just haven't picked it up yet.

Regardless, this frangrance is soft, spicy, and sexy. It makes me feels like lounging in bed with a lover all day (and night!)

December No.12 is known to be an indiescent and that is more than accurate. The top is built around lemon and rose.

In the base you get the balsam notes, cardamom and spices.

I admit the balsam notes are pretty intriguing as they are quite uncommon.

I can imagine that this is the type of scent Apu from the Simpsons would wear.

Personally it is too sweet and soft for my likings.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Erik Kormann Dezember fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Erik Kormann Dezember, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dezember by Erik Kormann. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dezember by Erik Kormann represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Boucheron Jaipur Homme Aramis Perfume Calligraphy Rose Krizia Teatro Alla Scala Balenciaga Balenciaga Pour Homme Byredo 1996 Inez & Vinoodh Diptyque Tam Dao Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum Zarkoperfume e´L Mendittorosa Le Mat Bill Blass Nude Lanvin Arpege Diptyque Do Son Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 Tauer Perfumes 14 Noontide Petals Ralph Lauren Polo Amouage Jubilation for Men Bijan Bijan Serge Lutens Fumerie Turque Diptyque Eau Duelle Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Avignon