Designers » D E » Woody Spicy « Groups

Z Zegna Extreme Ermenegildo Zegna for men

Z Zegna Extreme Ermenegildo Zegna for men
dislike

Z Zegna Extreme by Ermenegildo Zegna is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. Z Zegna Extreme was launched in 2008. Top notes are mandarin orange and grapefruit; middle notes are gin, rose and cardamom; base notes are patchouli, musk, cashmere wood and vetiver.

Mandarin Orange Grapefruit

Gin Rose Cardamom

Patchouli Musk Cashmere Wood Vetiver

Lomani pour Homme

Z Zegna Extreme Fragrance Reviews

Roman86
Roman86

Here's another fragrance I used to own a handful of years ago. It was pleasant, sweet and a tad woody. It works great for the hot weather but it's a bit simple in my eyes. I liked it but I had to overspray like a maniac just to get any kind of sillage where I felt comfortable that others would smell it off me. It's not a bad fragrance by any means but I don't think it's all that special. If only the fragrance was more potent then maybe I would love it but because the strength is somewhat tame I can simply like it.

rum
rum

When I first tried it in an airport duty free shop, I thought the opening was horrid! I don't think I can repeat my exact words to the sales assistant that sprayed it on me!! But I bought a 50ml bottle within a few minutes. Why? Because the dry down was OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! I didn't know much about scents back then, but the patchouli, cashmere wood and vetiver base just made me think this was the most masculine scent that I had ever smelt. I kept going back to my hand all through that flight and I did not regret getting a bottle. The opening really was harsh - it reminded me of Joop PH to some extent. I could just about make out a rose note in there, but otherwise there's a very metallic vibe to the opening.
The bottle was awesome too. The silver/metallic bottle combined with the rubber edge was just very cool and sporty.
The negative side about this review? Well, can't you see it's written in past tense? Sadly, this gem of a fragrance is no more. It's in the fragrant history books now. What a shame. Would have bought a lorry full if I'd known...

murysusanto

One of the finest fragrance i ever had. Simply incompareable to another scent, though so many others but this juice is just the best. It is long lasting, when you wear it you feel extremely confident because you know there will be people around you on a busy day but your scent just stands out.

I feel that good cologne from Zegna should be like this, i would give 9/10

skipster
skipster

The chrome/rubber bottle is out of this world and perfectly reflects the juice inside. ZZE contains some weird icy-metallic notes that make the scent appear very cold and uninviting to my nose.

There is a lot going on here, but I have never found out exactly what. It might be the gin note - something seems strangely out of place and makes it impossible for me to become friends with this fragrance. Too bad, since the bottle looked fabulous on my shelf.

gio

i wrote here since five years ago for this perfume and now after these years i can say im in love with this perfume.

murysusanto

Best of the Zegna's of all I've tried. Not so woody, not so musky. Just perfect!

It deserves 10/10

uxmanali
uxmanali

Woody vetiver rose, Excellent fragrance.
Very pleasant can be daily worn. Can be used in office/semi formal.

Gorgeous dry down. Cashmere wood and vetiver with hint of rose

Long lasting and impressive silage. You will get noticed.

Silage: 9.5/10

yilmazg
yilmazg

Really great. Refreshing, boozy opening with a great metallic rose note. Drydown becomes fresh- spicy and woody, with just the right amount of powdery touch. Not extreme to my nose. Very pleasant, unique and full of character and style. This is the best from Zegna, a hidden pearl, very underrated.

Zegna fragrances have switched from YSL beaute to Estee Laudeer and rumour is that Zegna Extreme will be discontinued. I hope not.

Sillage is average. Longevity yes could be better but not terrible. Around 4-5 hours. I highly recommend Zegna Z Extreme.

Voile
Voile

Sprayed on a tissue, this eventually morphs into a unisex fragrance. I thought this unwearable in the summer after buying blind, but now it's like unwrapping a surprise gift that lifts your spirits. It is a "broken mold" scent; really special and inspiring. Moisture/humidity must change the chemistry.

m2c
m2c

recommend this! could be one signature scent. luv tobaccosmell, but interesing it is not one of the notes.

Brettyboy
Brettyboy

I finally got this today after smelling it a couple of years ago at an airport. It is as wonderful as I remembered it. The juxtaposition between the manly spice and barber shop rose makes for a unique scent. It's a shame zegna doesn't get more recognition for their quality products.

I just smelled the cap and the spritzer, and it reminded me of Terre d'Hermes. It's very woody, kinda spicy, and just almost a borderline of being bitter. It's quite nice, deep, manly, but not my must have.

marioslg
marioslg

indeed a very masculine manly perfume....i do not recall any other similar to this...a traditional male perfume for mature men

costaleo
costaleo

Very manly and IMO unique to some extent. It lasts no more than 3 hrs on my skin, though. Maybe the best Zegna out there.

periquito89
periquito89

It is fresh and strong at the same time. The rose has a metallic tone which I detect very clearly. Not much into the rose note, even if well done, I pass.

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

Here's a serious one. Stern and sophisticated. Classy and mature. Categorized as "woody-spicy." A little old-school, a little modern. I'm lovin the touch of cashmere wood. So distinct. It's best to own the .33 oz tubes, because then you can carry it with you and re-apply as needed. Such a great scent shouldn't fade so quickly.

very very MASCULINE !!!
EXTREMELY MANLY!!!
FANTASTIC fragrance !!!
if you are a MAN you MUST OWN IT !!!

fingerlicker
fingerlicker

One of my favorites. Very spicy, sophisticated, I would recommend it for suit and tie events.

At first the longevity seemed bad, but it's reasonable. Could be better though.

4/5 from me (.5 points off for lack of longevity)

Roosh
Roosh

How can I describe this fragrance in words !
It's unique , but doesn't last for more than 2 hours .

guest_love
guest_love

amazing perfume.... i have wanted it for ages and finally bought it.

i loved it from the first time i smelt it at the shops... just an amazing smell

panayoto
panayoto

z zegna is a very casual and masculine fragrance. the fresh edition is aquatic and simply brilliant. this one, however, is too strong for my taste. if you haven;t tried any of the z zegna perfumes i suggest you try the fresh which is a limited edition..

just perfect i like it

deox
deox

Tested it at the store. Very spicy, elegant. I'm going to have one soon for special events, evening.

Z Zegna Extreme by Ermenegildo Zegna 4.10 out of 5 based on 63 ratings and 23 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ermenegildo Zegna Z Zegna Extreme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Ermenegildo Zegna Z Zegna Extreme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Z Zegna Extreme by Ermenegildo Zegna. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Z Zegna Extreme by Ermenegildo Zegna represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.