Designers » D E » « Groups

Absolutely Me Escada for women
dislike

gourmand
almond
Absolutely Me Escada for women Pictures Absolutely Me Escada for women Pictures Absolutely Me Escada for women Pictures Absolutely Me Escada for women Pictures Absolutely Me Escada for women Pictures

Following Desire Me and Incredible Me, this season Escada offers Absolutely Me, a new women's fragrance, which will be available on the market in August 2010. The fragrance was announced to be a sparkling, refreshing and fruity one, with sweet notes in the heart and tender vanilla trail.

Absolutely Me opens with fresh fruit accords and raspberries. The heart is filed with delicate aroma of pink Rose Macaron, followed by soft vanilla in the base. The bottle was created as its predecessors with the logo of 2 letters E facing each other, decorated with crystals. The bottle is transparent and the liquid color is delicate purple.

The outer packaging is a dark, also decorated with glittering crystals. The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 75ml EDT, accompanied by body care collection.

Raspberry Rose Pink Pepper

Rose Macarons Jasmine Hawthorn

Vanille White Musk

Absolutely Me Fragrance Reviews

dkny27
dkny27

I was going to completely give this one up and chalk it off to the "been there - ho hum" basket, when I thought give it another smell.....
First, this is an EDP, so the scent definitely lasts longer than many of the EDT's I have....
The first spray releases this beautiful fruity vanilla powdery symphony that I have yet to really experience in the same way as this.... So that was an eye opener.
The dry down just embraces my skin with a sweet fruity gourmand that isn't just adolescent, it layers with musky, rosy depth...
Very, very happy to have tested this again as it is one of those diamonds in the rough!

ameliunim
ameliunim

Sweet and fresh, very nice.

Pretty scent from Escada. Vanilla is delicate, not overwhelming, same goes for raspberry.
I just tried those macaron cookies recently, and I must admit I can sense their delicious scent in this perfume.
I can also sense some pink pepper and rose in it.
This is the best of Escada's scents I have tried so far. Not overwhelming or too tropical in my opinion.
I find it well-composed and enjoyable.

Ohkit
Ohkit

What a lovely vanilla fruity scent! I could smell my wrist all day! I get a subtle scent of ink, though.Weird. I give it 4 out of 5 stars.

sisanirg
sisanirg

The raspberry scent smells so synthetic in this fragrance. Reminds me of raspberry flavoured expectorants which i had to take in my childhood. I wanted to love this fragrance but it makes me sick and gives me headache.
The longevity is quite good though.

Sweet & candy like, with some interesting, sparkling note. I guess it was made for young girls. Being in my teens, I would surely love it.
Now, I don't want to smell like a cake.

hedikukk
hedikukk

My newest "baby" and I do love it. It brings night in NYC in mind... or in Paris.. or Tokyo...Or London. It doesnt even matter. Its starry, sexy and ready for adventure. Enjoyment. Experience that fulfills your emotional side completely... When a perfume gets me to say things like that I know its something special. Oh and the name is very Leo (absolutely Me) and Im a Leo so we suit perfectly. If Rihanna´s Disturbia was played on piano it would be perfect song for this perfume. LOVE it!

niveamj
niveamj

This is one of my safest perfumes...People around me like it as it is quite a subtle, yet desirable scent...It smells sweet and powdery...quite comforting...And I'm a sucker for vanilla and powdery combination!

lilou
lilou

At first pschitt, it smells a little bit synthetic. Then...it's so sweet and lovely : I absolutely love it ! Fruity, sweet as a candy, sparkling and joyful, a little bit powdery : all things I love.
It reminds me of Ultrared - Paco Rabanne (strawberry and licorice !), that I love.
Perfect lasting power.

sophisticated
sophisticated

absolutely not me.. it's nothing special on my skin, moreover, it has the power of a sneeze

chikicicok
chikicicok

It smell like a vanilla and kind of fruity.
Love the smell but not the bottle.
But still I gonna buy it later.

babylima
babylima

this smells disgusting. even though most perfumes from escada smell kinda the same to me, being all sweet and fruity. THIS one here is an exception. it smells like plastic to me.

munguu0613
munguu0613

actually , i tested it when i was in a department store . It smelled so sweet and nice . But when i tried it on my skin it didn't work . I don't hate it . But i don't like it anymore

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Out of the three "me" scents from Escada, this one is the nicest smelling one but I agree with the person that said that this smells strange too. I'll have to try this on my skin next time so have a final opinion about it.

BTW they sell all three of the escada "me" fragrances at tjmaxx (at least at my tjmaxx) for around $30-40...much cheaper than at a department store.

tattednhated
tattednhated

OMG It smells like black licorice; something that I can't stan- yuck I would have never thought that in reading the reviews I bought this on a blind purchase and read the reviews here. I thought I would actually like it but hate it. the bottle is pretty cute tho but kind of looks like an big please booty!
It just smells like dry powdery spices and I get none of the fruit I hoped for. Will be returning immediately. Can't stand th.e smell and want to wash it off

Safira
Safira

This is a strange scent for me. Don't get me wrong, I really like it. It's sweet and very powdery - and appropriate for most things.

The strange thing is that the sillage is enormous to me, and it smells very different from afar than if you sniff your skin directly. From afar it's very shampoo-like or beauty parlour like as others have described it, which is really pleasant and subdued. Up close it's sweeter, but sort of layered. I get many different smells in one perfume and they compliment each other perfectly.

I own tonnes of perfumes and to me this one is unique. I have nothing quite like it, so I'm thinking this could end up a new favourite. Out of the different Escada perfumes I own, this is my favourite.

The staying power is above moderate, and reapplication is hardly necessary. :)

schil
schil

This absolutly me is my favorite perfume.
I traveled a lot in perfumeland but i came back to these!. this smel is so clever composet.
I is not one smel.There are several smels together: an accoord in stead of steps.
nobody has made this so as these is :delicious.
that's why didn't wear it every day.
The smel stays good long.
The name is good fitting to these perfume and the bottleform unique.(these 3 ).Alone there are no nep-diamonds on it!.
Absolutly me is the longest stay sophistigated fresh on my wrists.
It is not so heavy as lolitha more like aqua di goio, and than more sweet. i find it look a bit like Yves Rocher citron-vanilla fragance(the christmasb edition).
i find the fragance for the winter and summer good.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

On my skin it smells as honey !! deeply sweet and super delicious .. edible Yummy :D some how this is linked to the original one (Desire me) ,, but it's better because I can't stand the dark chocolate note in the original..
reasonable price and good quality ..

cinema1974
cinema1974

This perfume is very nice it has a similar smell to YSL Cinema, take out the high dose of powdery sweety and it smells to me like Cinema. Cinema has a richness to it, where the Escada has a fruit powder. I own both and if you want a cheaper version of Cinema without paying $100 for a bottle than the Escada is close. Overall this is a nice fragrance from Escada and not typical fruity scent like the entire Escada line that they are known for, and yes Escada scents kinda smell similar but this one is not typical for this perfume line...Good job Escada thinking outside of the box! :)

I don't like Hawthorn, but in this parfum its great! Hawthorn softens the sweet notes and gives it a fresh twist. Great every-day-scent for school or office. I like it but it will not be a favourite of mine.

Jag gillar inte Havtorn, men i denna parfymen så är den suverän! Havtornet dämpar de söta doftnoterna och ger en härlig fräsch ton. Suverän som varje-dag-doft för skolan eller kontoret. Jag gillar den men den kommer inte att hamna på favoritlistan.

kxnaiades
kxnaiades

For days that you don't wish to be taken seriously. Although coffee isn't listed, that's what I'm getting from my bottle, I feel like I'm in Starbucks or Coffee Bean, inhaling a steaming hot cup of vanilla latte with one shot of raspberry syrup. I am assuming the macarons are responsible for the coffee note I'm getting. Thankfully not too cloying but still very much a sweet gourmand. That's all there is, but I wasn't expecting or wanting anything more profound from this. A pretty gift for any girl for those frou-frou days.

Ildemus
Ildemus

lovely, sweet, almost like candy on skin(without being just a ordinary teenagers perfume). draws soooo many compliments! lovely!

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

This is my favorite scent, very lovely, amazing!!!!!
ABSOLUTELY ME!!!!!

alicepolice
alicepolice

I think this scent is very interesting in the aspect that it's powdery sweet yet clean. It's like raspberry and vanilla flavored sparkling water, sweet but refreshing. If you like sweet scents, but are sick of fruity or heavy (amber/patchouli etc) dry-downs, you'll probably like this.

It smells expensive in the way a luxurious spa would - a spa that is bathing in bright sunlight, with pastel colored furniture and small fountains with perfectly turquoise, glimmering water.

It's a light, sweet and innocent scent, for those who enjoy soothing yet happy fragrances rather than making statements. The lack of fruit in this smell removes that cloying, sickening syrupy factor many perfumes have these days.

Safety
Safety

i had this perfume, it was amazing. first when sprayed it smelled of red wine, and then some sort of candy, but after a couple of hours it had a weird after smell, it smelled really bad and had to throw it out

damewolf13
damewolf13

This is a very yummy gourmand vanilla based scent.
There are several very sweet ripe fruits that are blended well with the sweetness of caramel, marzapan, and the base of a very rich vanilla.
If you want to smell good enough to eat, this is the scent for you!
Longevity is good, and projection is very good!

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Escada Absolutely Me is a fresh fruity burst of candied raspberry, sweet macaron, subtle rose, and gourmand vanilla! I loved Absolutely Me from the moment I smelled it and it’s my first Escada fragrance! Escada also released Incredible Me and Desire Me, but Absolutely Me is by far the best of the “Me” fragrance collection. It’s a delicious must have fruity-floral for the candy scent lovers!

onin_badz
onin_badz

at first spray it smells like a sweet cough medicine.. but eventually after dry down there's smell.. sweet and light that you can stop sniffing.. i think it is the best from the 3 me collection

Psyquart
Psyquart

It's cute. Very "sheer" and transparent, you can barely smell it unless you wear a ton. It's also weirdly fresh for such a sweet scent, very clean and warm. I think it's sort of a "safe scent", it's not offensive and most people will like it, but I think it lacks character and persona.

Shared221
Shared221

I love this perfume! It was a gift from my boyfriend. For me to fully take in this scent I had to erase the fruity floral Escada fragrances that they've released. It's light and sweet. It's hard for me to get bored of. This one is the best out of the 3 fragrances.

kateto
kateto

the smell...I cant find words.I ussualy dont like sweet notes, but this is something which is trully imposibble do not love it...And now, its my perfect perfume for making love, shame but true...

eirini86
eirini86

first time i smell it ,it was remind
me how my Barbies smell when i was a little girl...and that's why i love it!:)

kakcha

i have bought this yesterday and my first escada collection.verry sweet and my kids love it.im waiting for the escada especially escada for women

syafiqqa
syafiqqa

already bought this,candy bubblegum..yummy..

kakcha

it smells like candy and a bit fruity and i love to have it in my collection.

Lil Mju
Lil Mju

It's okay. Smells sweet and fruity. But it's sort of plain and boring.. "Flat". It's not bad, a great everyday scent. It's not offending or overwhelming. OK staying power, good projection. Casual and simple, but not one of my favorites.

SheShe
SheShe

I've been searching for a sample of Absolutely Me for quite a long time because I like Desire Me very much and I think Incredible Me is very good when you search for a sweet pink fragrance (the lasting power in Incredible Me could be better though) - and I have it.

Why have I been searching for the sample? Because I saw raspberry among ingredients and I like raspberry in fragrances, still can't afford to buy Hot Couture by Givenchy or get another sample of it ;)

Escada isn't a brand you'd expect depth and so it is in Absolutely Me, but I am not searching for depth in Escadas, I like their warmth, sweetness and positive attitude. I don't particularly like Escada's summer fragrances considering them boring and thin but all the three: Desire Me, Incredible Me and Absolutely Me are really good... maybe Absolutely... is the least multi-layered.

Absolutely Me is very sweet - close to being cloying but it manages not to be - thick and creamy. I can detect similarity to Paco Rabanne's Ultrared, the same berry with a hint of mint and the sweet notes in the heart (Paco's marshmallows and rose macaroons in Escada). There's only a bit of rose in Escada, much raspberry, sweets and vanilla. Actually it's only a bit "more layered" than season fragrances but it's thicker and with better sillage, so I consider it better than them.

Fragrance: 3,8/5 - has the smallest amount of depth of all the three though (Desire Me, Incredible... and Absolutely). Desire Me is the best imo.
Sillage: 4,20/5
Lasting power: 4,5/5

Raspberry is a bit similar to Hot Couture edt.

Edition: I'm pleasantly surprised - I like wearing it when I'm in raspberry mood and it wears great :) I like the fragrance very much :)

Anaa

MIDDLE NOTES:

jasmine / hawthorn

BASE NOTES:

vanilla / musk

I don't really know what to say about this perfume it's kind of yuck but kind of yumm at the same time.I really like the raspberry and the pink pepper in this but it's something weird in this perfume,I could swear that it's licorice but no,it's not...Anyway,without this weird thing it wouldn't be this perfume so..it's a nice perfume but not in my love list ..who knows maybe it will be.

Dash
Dash

Smells like shampoo...but in a nice way, although not unique
The notes r so few, yet the scent is strong- interesting.
And why hasn't it been classified in a group?
I'd say it's a mix of fruity n a bit of oriental!

sinesthesya
sinesthesya

smells a lot of cherries at first .. then it turns different but still sweet.. i love it

micristal
micristal

Smells like cherry liqueur, or maraschino cherry at first. After that it smells like doll hair, I think that's the childhood reminiscence some of you sensed... very, very sweeet and a little cheap.

noviana
noviana

This is Absolutely Me..
Soooo sweet... I love this perfume !

KaseyC
KaseyC

my friend bought me this. he said escada perfumes smell cheap. well, since i got a very sensitive nose, light perfumes work better for me.
ok, this one... yes agree with most of the reviewers its too sweet and it lasts very long. only 2 sprays on both sides of your neck would be just enough. it first smells a bit strong and then better after 30mins. it suits young and energetic women more, i would say. not a remarkable one but not very bad.

lupi
lupi

I feel like in a beauty parlor, hehehe
sweet aroma and soft, I think it's fun

Marija Lukic
Marija Lukic

It's perfect for the summer...too sweet?! No,I'don't think so...too fruity-maybe. I don't know why,but I like it. :)

Mizz K
Mizz K

Yuk... wayyyyyy too sweet. Smells like plastic cotton candy and it lasts for about 30mins on my skin before it goes away completely. Definitely NOT me.

moraine
moraine

Absolutely NOT Me! Ha ha, sorry. Anyway, I don't Absolutely hate it - it's just an inoffensive, fruity, hair-salon smell. Do give it a try if you love raspberry scents...this is a lighter, fresher, unpeppered Hot Couture. Rather synthetic, though. And what a butt-ugly bottle! :-D

EDIT: LoneCamel, you have got it! It does smell just like a scented eraser.

silviaci
silviaci

Even though the bottle is quite tacky (I hate most fragrance bottles, anyway), I find the juice quite alluring. It reminds me of a chic summer party by the pool. In fact, I would have packed this fragrance in a yellow toned bottle and box. It's a sultry fragrance where exotic fruits blend with vanilla and soft woods.

georgiannna
georgiannna

A sweet scent, I like it a lot, I'll buy it next time. Worth it!!

willowylolita
willowylolita

i was expecting sparkly pretty stones adorning the bottle but when i saw it, it looked really cheap.
the smell....first sniff smelled so artificial n sharp. very medicine like but sweet nonetheless. as time passes the artificialness mellows down but still did not die down completely. the sharpness in the end was gone but instead i got soft cheap powdery smell. yes, all in all it is sweet but...it is not perfume-y in any way although, the staying power is incredible.

arwenlawliet
arwenlawliet

I like the smell, though. Despite the negative reviews.

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

Oh,no. This thing surely encorporates a chemical cherry-berry kind of note used widely in scenting food,plastic etc.

It isn't a coincidence the fact that lots of reviewers mentioned a"perfumed erasor"recollection,"synthetic blackberry"or a particular flavour of ice cream.

It reminded me strongly of something in my childhood.
Could it be a bubblegum?
The perfumed plastic of some toys/dolls?Is it a long forgotten body shop smell?Not sure.

Really not a chic perfume.

LoneCamel
LoneCamel

smells like a big plastic perfumed erasor i really liked once. i was ten.

Helsinki
Helsinki

After a long pause in writing reviews, Absolutely Me takes turn.

Picture a pack of thin, superficial-looking female twentysomethings with false lashes and heavy make-up in a trendy club. Mean girls. As they go past you, you cannot escape the colossal perfume trail that follows them.

Absolutely Me is exactly that perfume.

It smells a bit cheap but the fragrance itself is an untroubled mix of cherry and vanilla. Minnija nailed it: Ice cream and cherries. Like Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia.

My first impression on Absolutely Me was positive; I got it on Friday and wore it the same evening on a trance gig. It's OK for clubbing but I have already grown tired of it. There are perfumes with much more character.

Consider carefully before purchasing a full bottle!

Sita
Sita

ew I find it strange that people pay good money for perfumes like this. Smells horrible and cheap. Only begins to be bearable long after the drydown. And then it then smells chemically and odd, synthetic blackberry and depilatory cream or fake tanning lotion perhaps. Quite sharp and unfriendly.

its sweet but its not cheap . i like it its good ..

Passionflower
Passionflower

Nope, this one does not do it for me. Way too sweet and candylike, I would not feel taken seriously wearing Absolutely me. It smells cheap and unimaginative. My daughter loves it, but hey, she's only six years old. I understand why she likes it, but there's no way I ever will.

Vânia
Vânia

I LOVE this perfume! I love all 3 perfumes of this trio...and the bottle is simply gourgeous!!!!

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

I get violet from it but its not in the notes? I dont think its sweet or to cloying. I mabye has a weak nose,casue i dont think it smells strong at all.

verunkaf
verunkaf

I like it! Sweet and vanilla.. perfect for winter! :)

Minnija
Minnija

I smell cherry :) a lot of red cherries+ice cream ;)

Aduial
Aduial

Absolutely Me is a fresh, sweet and fruity fragrance.
The opening is fruity floral with notes of raspberry and roses, both very artificial, which make it smells like some kind of cheap and reminds me of barbie horses.
In the middle are more floral notes than in the opening, but it's still not getting better. The vanilla in the base is nice, but it is whitewashed by the other notes.

All in all this one is absolutely awful, I got headache and my nose even hurts when I smell it.

vertigo
vertigo

I find this one amazingly tacky.
Worst of the trio.
No character at all.
Yes, it's fruity, sweet, warm ... like the thousand others. I think the perfumer was in a big hurry. Excuse me.
The Lolita Lempicka thing is true - I think they used my abhorred cherry among the fruits.

Anyway, I didn't expect much from Escada.
Desire Me was just a flare of a better perfumery.

daria79
daria79

If this one is really so much better then the other two and smells kind of Lolita Lempicka's tipe then I want it so much:)))But I don't see many of escadas in the UK (I was looking in boots and debernhams)Ones I saw (incredible me) on the airport.

guest_guest
guest_guest

i love this perfume itsm so sweet but i dont know were to get it .

this one is the best from all three perfumes

this one is the best from all theese 3 perfumes (desire me, incredible me un this one) :) this is really tasty perfume :) so fruity and sweet!

antonpan
antonpan

The Lolita Lempicka's type of fragrance - sweet and vanilla, like a fruity candy. Rather like it. The bottle is not as beautiful as in the pictures.

Absolutely Me by Escada 3.54 out of 5 based on 331 ratings and 67 user reviews

Escada Absolutely Me Perfume by Escada - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Eau De Parfum 1oz
Escada Absolutely Me Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
Escada Absolutely Me Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
Escada Absolutely Me Perfume by Escada, 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
Escada Absolutely Me Perfume by Escada - 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester
Escada Absolutely Me Perfume by Escada - 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester
Escada Absolutely Me Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Escada Absolutely Me Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Escada Absolutely Me Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Escada Absolutely Me Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Absolutely Me fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Absolutely Me, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Absolutely Me by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Absolutely Me by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.