Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Cherry in the Air Escada for women
dislike

nutty
almond
Cherry in the Air Escada for women Pictures Cherry in the Air Escada for women Pictures Cherry in the Air Escada for women Pictures

Escada continues with the tradition of limited floral - fruity summer fragrances that launch annually since 1993. After last year’s relaunch of the old scents Sexy Graffiti, Rockin 'Rio and Island Kiss, a brand new fragrance is prepared for 2013 under a cute and lovely name Cherry in the Air.

Cherry in the Air is a real treat for those lovers of sour cherry aroma that stimulates the imagination. It is inspired by the French landscapes, bicycling through orchards, picking cherries and summer full of fun and enjoyment in life. Sweet and sexy, the new perfume blends notes of sour cherry with marshmallow accords and woody character sandalwood.

Cherry in the Air is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette with 100 ml body lotion.

Sour Cherry Raspberry Mandarin Orange

Marshmallow Gardenia Orchid Vanilla

Sandalwood Oak Musk White Suede

Cherries
Pop pour Femme

Cherry in the Air Fragrance Reviews

Yosa
Yosa

Cherry in the Air is a definite spring/summer fragrance. It is light, uplifting and joyful.

The sour cherry note is discreet and adult-like - not overpowering at all, like in some cherry soda.

Marshmallows might make you think this fragrance is directed for teens, but it's definitely not. Even though the marshmallow note is dominant (at least on my skin), it is a more sophisticated marshmallow scent - not children's birthday party!

Cherry in the Air surprised me with its maturity. Maturity that is still youthful and carefree. It's vibrant and brings a smile on my face.

Even though this fragrance is different to other Escada editions, you can still smell it's ESCADA.

frustyface
frustyface

This smells like summer sweetness in a bottle... A soft cherry scent. However, it doesn't last more than 2 hours on me, and that's pushing it.

Inventress
Inventress

I was expecting Escada Cherry in the Air Eau de Toilette to be a pure, light, and simple cherry experience. Instead, it is more complicated. Sour cherry opens the topnotes, along with raspberry, which intensifies the sour aspect (this is pleasant, girly). They are quickly bumped over by orchid and musk, with an aquatic floral (gardenia) following. The musk is warm, feminine, and is similar to the musk in Versace Bright Crystal EdT. There is also a sweetness that is light and summer-friendly.

Cherry in the Air is pleasant and safe. Fans of Bright Crystal will likely find this scent to be another favourite.

InfirmièreParfumée
InfirmièreParfumée

This is a fool-proof buy. It's very sweet, warm, and pleasant...IF you are looking for that daytime wear.

As a matter of fact, I can even say that Cherry In The Air can even be safe as a gift for a teenager or an adolescent girl for a birthday.

I had my Escada Cherry In The Air mini bottle spray to try and I can safely say that I wasn't disappointed at all. When I was done with it, I wasn't all crazy about purchasing the full bottle because I had other fragrances in mind...Sorry !

It's a nice fragrance though. Not offensive, long-lasting, good for a lunch-out, picnic in the park and a day in the theme park.

Well it is indeed, Cherry In The Air.

jana.hullinghorst
jana.hullinghorst

I've layered this fragrance with BBW wild honeysuckle.. simply amazing.

Velvet_Touch
Velvet_Touch

I absolutely went crazy in love with this perfume from the moment I tried it. I love the scent of cherries and hoped it would be according to my expectations It really did. It smells like cherries. Very sexy, feminine and playful. This is perfect for any age. You will enjoy its sweetness for hours, in a very pleasant way. From the moment I tried, it, one could find me sniffing my wrist all day long. One of my favorite perfumes. Received today this piece of spring from Strawberrynet and can't stop smiling about it!!!

apricot.porridge
apricot.porridge

This is a classic Escada frangrance, simple and to the point, yet with that something special.
The single note on which this perfume plays, juicy fresh cherry, is made more bitter by the lovely underlying yet noticeable presence of musk and woods.
This makes for a cherry fragrance for grown up women!
I don't get any of the marshmallow.. while all the other notes mentioned do play small but important roles around the strong cherry, and all work together to create this beautiful scent that sits naturally on the skin.
The longevity is its only problem - I get about 4 hours on me, which is average, not great.

lipglossandabackpack
lipglossandabackpack

Cherry in the Air is not a very complex fragrance. What it lacks in complexity, however, it makes up for in the uniqueness of the sweet-and-sour cherry composition. The market today is so saturated with tropical fruits and generic berry blends that it's unusual to get such a fun take on an uncommon single note. My favorite thing about wearing this perfume is the longevity. It opens strong and carries me through the morning and into lunch, but even ten or twelve hours later if I happen to move my body just the right way at just the right time it's an unexpected, "where did that come from?" breeze of "cherry in the air" that always puts a smile on my face.

Sxaninha
Sxaninha

Smells like cherry-marshmallow :D So gorgeus! One of my favorites from Escada Summer fragrances! I do not know any cherry fragrance so perfect and uplifting like this! Is not sickly sweet, not childish, but still young smell. I think I will always collect them from now on and forever!! :)

jenvi
jenvi

I totally adore this fragrance. It's fun and playful, sweet and fresh but the oak and sandalwood makes it less childish than it would have been without those notes. It's a perfect summer fragrance that genuinely makes me happy. This is my favorite Escada fragrance along with Born In Paradise. Opens with a really strong cherry note, then there's the marshmallows and lastly the muskier notes blended all together with the cherries and marshmallows. Could this be any more perfect? I think not.

kimmonaghan
kimmonaghan

I really like this perfume, but it only last about 30 minutes on my skin.

bells05
bells05

I'm in love with this perfume at the first try.. it smells nice on me.. i only can smell vanilla and marshmallows.. and a little bit of cherry.. sweet..sweet..
Too bad the longevity is poor. After less than one hour i need to re-apply.

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

its a delicious smell, but it doesnt last ,on me! i dont know if its worth buying , because its not a bargain at least not where i live, but the smell itself is lovely!

Geeving202122

this is my second signature fragrance I love sweet sense and i love cherry, feels like this scent was made just for me, I love it

PurpleLilac
PurpleLilac

The cherry note make more distinct and takes it away from it being just a sweet and fruity perfume. A very simple, lovely playful scent.

Stellakal
Stellakal

I am so bummed that it doesn't last on me. :( It smells so amazing, sweet and fruity. But it literally lasted for half an hour. It feels cheap to me because of that. Really bummed. :(

Snicole82
Snicole82

At first, I really liked this one. Who doesn't like Juicy cherries. But it just doesn't have any longevity. Luckily I only got the purse spray for $20 from Sephora.

Geeving202122

I LOVE THIS PERFUME! I have a huge fragrance collection but i think Ive found my perfect match with this one. My mouth waters everytime i wear this frag, and I get tuns of compliments when i wear it.

roseau
roseau

I have sniffed this perfume last Tuesday. Well, I have felt an overwhelming sweet taste in my mouth followed by a very toxic odor that ended up with an excruciating headache. I'm sorry to express my big disappointment about this frag, because of the absolute cuteness of the packaging and of the bottle, a rosy, silky glass that whispers "try me, ever and ever again". But... What's the hell become of the old, exotic, vibrant "Escada Fingerprint"? The last Escada perfume worthy of the name has been Rockin 'Rio. My first impression, once healed from migraine, was: "oh sweet Lord, sheer marshmallow thickly frosted in a visciolata". (An Italian morello cherry jam). I hope with my whole self that this glorious fashion house will resume as soon as possible its exciting creations. Escada Tropical Punch is my personal proustian madeleine...

Too sweet, too sweet! I liked it a year ago when it was released, I even wondered if I should buy it, but now, I am happy I didn't do it!
Sweet cherry, sweet raspberry, sweet marshmallow. All in all, Big Cherry Sugar-bomb.

gaga97
gaga97

smells like a shampoo to me ! very cheap and synthetic :/ really disapointed used to looove escada fragrances

Hamano_Chiaki
Hamano_Chiaki

Cuteness in a bottle. It's like pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows. I hate cherries but to me this doesn't smell like cherries at all: it smells like a very sweet fruit juice concentrate that I used to drink when I was a child and that had nothing to do with real fruits. But I still like this scent because it reminds me of my childhood :)

lirael00
lirael00

It is what is says it is: Cherry in the air, I mean a lot of sweet and lights cherries. It's for all of those who love fruity fragrances. Even for me this one is really quite okey, definetly gives you the smile on your face. The big problem is with the lasting power as it's really weak.

Nice and light cherry scent. Inoffensive and fruity. I was surprised, because I am not annoyed by the raspberry in this one.
I'd say, it's quite lovely everyday scent, nothing fancy.
Suitable for younger women, i think.
Quite lovely spring reminding scent!

Christina0065
Christina0065

I purchased some sample spray vials and I must say it's not bad! It is light and pretty. I Bought it for the notes and am a tad bit disappointed, but it's not bad overall. I guess I was expecting more from an Escada scent though. I Love most of the Escadas. I am glad that I only purchased samples though, because I would not buy a large bottle of it now. I will just use the spray vials and try layering with something else maybe.

sisanirg
sisanirg

I get so many compliments when i wear this fragrance. Although after an hour i can't smell it, it seems others can detect it.
It has a very strong and synthetic cherry-raspberry scent when I first apply it. I should not like it but it brings back so many childhood memories.

spicywasabi
spicywasabi

This is, along with Taj Sunset, my favourite Escada perfume. The bottle is really cute, and the smell is very sweet. I don't know why but I think it smells like apples more than cherries. It is not so long lasting, maybe two hours on my skin, which is pretty bad for this because it's really expensive for an EdT.

redrapturelove
redrapturelove

This fragrance is a pleasure to enjoy and wear. I love the fresh cherry inocennce combined with luscious sweet marshmallow. It reminds me of valentines conversation hearts candy. Whenever I wear it I feel fresh and happy!!!!!!!!!!

Eirlys
Eirlys

Escada has so many limited edition fragrances it's impossible to try them all!! I tried Cherry in the Air at a sephora, decided that it's pleasant enough, so I bought a .25 oz travel spray.

When I tried it on at home, I can't help but smile. Something about this perfume makes me feel so calm and peaceful, there's hints of cherry (but not the in-your-face kind) and some floral notes as well. This is a really pleasant perfume, I would say it's a safe blind-buy too, the scent is not too out there, it's not something completely different from all the fragrances. It's warm, floral, maybe a bit similar to at least one of your perfume, but it's still very nice. Probably not a must-have for me, but it's a great perfume to keep in my bag.

I feel like Cherry in the Air is suitable for almost every occasion. It's light and floral, so perfect for every day use. But I think there're some sweet notes that make it warm so using it at night is fine too. It's also appropriate to use in school/work because it doesn't attract much attention. People would just think you smell nice.

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

Cherry + Sugar = Escada Cherry In The Air, in a good way.. oh no in a good way, but in a beautiful and perfect way.. i'm in love!!!

MandiPants85
MandiPants85

it's nice but definitely worth the 78$ a bottle, it kind of smells like a cheapie scent

Sweet Sea Pea
Sweet Sea Pea

I received a free sample from Sephora. I love cherry motifs and the designs on the card appealed to me. The first time I tired it, on the card, I thought it was pretty. I could smell the cherry but the florals and vanilla came through more. The musk was soft, and I didn't get the marshmallow or suede or any other odd notes. Tonight I tried it a second time. Two sprays on the wrists and one on the neckline of my top. This time I didn't like it as much. I got the cherry but it smelled more synthetic. Then I got a bad after note, almost like a bad air freshener. I hadn't read any of these reviews yet, so it seems that lots of others got that bad air freshener note. I don't know what that comes from exactly, maybe the synthetic white suede? I think maybe if you get the prominent synthetic red berries, and then you get a strong floral musk, they almost resonate on two different olfactory levels, and they don't really blend and go together. After about three+ hours, I get only the merest whiff of musky floral on my skin, and a stronger musky floral on my top. No fruit left. Which may be a good thing. I still smell the air freshener note on my top. I've noted in a previous review for a D&G fragrances, that I'm pretty sure Proctor and Gamble would use less expensive synthetics in their perfumes, and I feel that very much in this fragrance. Honestly I think an inexpensive cherry body spray would smell better, because you might get the fresh fruity feeling without the bad air freshener note. I really wanted to like it. It did make me want to try some other cherry fragrances, so I will be on the lookout for some of the names mentioned in other reviews.

thalassaemia
thalassaemia

It's not detestable, but definitely not my favourite perfume either. Very weak and makes no impression, almost reminiscent of cheap Calgon body spray. The scent is pretty much gone by the time I leave the house in the morning. I sometimes wear it after showering/before bed to freshen up, and those are the only times when it is somewhat recognizable on my body. I wanted to like this perfume, as I have had a lot of luck with Escada's other perfumes, but this just isn't right for my body chemistry.

MilicaaR
MilicaaR

Opens up with beautiful sour cherry, but it disappears almost instantly. Then, Cherry in the air becomes soft cherry+raspberry shampoo. Too bad...

kismetdaisy
kismetdaisy

This is a very light, linear, plain jane cherry. Just an average fruity scent. The cherry smells sour, so it's a natural cherry rather than say a maraschino cherry. But at the same time, it's fizzy, somewhat reminding me of cherry soda. It's a fickle scent on my skin.. Sometimes it's sweet, sometimes it's sour. As I said, it's very light. It's more like a body spray than a perfume IMO. I'm none too impressed with any present day fragrances from Escada. I always wonder how this is so popular when the Escada Collection is a discontinued rarity. Escada collection was hands down their best ever. But anyway, cherry in the air is just as the title suggests, simply. It's not an unpleasant fragrance, but not one I'd ever think of wearing. Of all fruit scents, I find cherry to be one of the hardest to take seriously. Being that I am a 25 year old woman, I have no desire to smell like cherries... Understandably, right ? The only exception of course is the 2000's edition Escada collection with a prominent cherry cola note.. But that's totally different, not comparable to cherries in the air. A very "meh" perfume, just like all the others fr the current Escada range. I actually enjoy a lot of simple gourmands, but too fruity is always too boring and redundant for my tastes..

danimcneil
danimcneil

Cherry in the air is gorgeous and has become my daily perfume. I do get candy like cherries for about 10 minutes after I spray. But then for HOURS I get this heavenly cloud of moderately sweet marshmallow, florals and a slightly soapy undertone. Never has a perfume brought me so many compliments or made me feel more comforted throughout the day. Also for an Escada, the staying power is amazing! I wouldnt say that the sillage is huge. I mean the person next to u can definitely Snell it, but not much further than that which I appreciate. But even after my 12 hr shifts at work, I still get whiffs of cherry in the air all around me. How I wish this wasn't limited edition! It is fantastic! Also I see quite a few people comparing it to the new D&G femme. I understand that they have similar notes, but IMO cherry in the air is much much better, and longer lasting.

SillySue
SillySue

You know those big red juicy cherry lollipops with the bubble gum center? Well they've managed to bottle those mouthwatering babies and named it Cherry in the air.

I realize summer is over, at least in the northern hemisphere where I live, and people have maybe moved on from this by now. This was marketed as a summer edition but don't make the mistake of dismissing this during winter. It actually works wonders in the cold, with the cozy sweetness lingering around all day and warming you up from the inside.

The best Escada yet. Love it!

Caeroly
Caeroly

For some reason, Escada Cherry in the Air, smells like strawberries and burnt sugar to me!
I prefer fresh, citrus fragrances.
Anyway, I think is a nice, feminine fragrance for girls that like sweet cotton candy aromas.
I didn't get the sour side of this Cherry in the Air... what I would love.
Not overwhelming, not unique either...
Safe sweet elegant fragrance. I wouldn't use it in hot weather. I think would be great for a summer night :)

Irinka Popova
Irinka Popova

big dissapointment for me!like a huge fan of escada summer smells personally for me this is terrible!nothing special!simple sweet cherries... :(

Kaylan
Kaylan

Straight up cherries! I would say it's best for a younger age, teens, but anyone could wear if they wanted. The staying power isn't very good, so I wouldn't pay retail price for the amount they give you. It smells like something you could find at a drugstore for much cheaper, but don't get me wrong its a really sweet, nice scent and I can't stop smelling it on my arm.

dannamelise
dannamelise

I got this perfume as a free sample and didn't really care for it at first. After wearing it for a few weeks I totally changed my mind. I love the way it smells. I ended up purchasing a full size bottle.

carolinedb
carolinedb

Would smell nice for pre-teens/early teens. I'm almost 20 and it's a bit too in-your-face cherry for me, but I probably would have loved it when I was younger! It reminds me of a mix between Viva La Juicy and cherry cough medicine.

tsarina
tsarina

UGH! The worst Escada fragrance yet! Gives Escada a bad name, Cherry In the Air is in the quality of a Victoria Escret Body Splash! On the sample I received i am immediately overwhelmed by the E X T R E M E L Y sweet Cherry, top notes vanilla middle note, sandlewood base notes. Afterwoods I get smell of raphberry, citrus (orange if I am correct), and marshmellow. Really... Marshmellow?? A very juvenielle fragrance. Teens would like this. I did not expect this to be as popular as this has become with adults. Very, very short lasting, i.e. 1-2 hours (as with most Escada LE'S). Silage = skin-scent unless multiple spraysz are applied. NOTE: I am a fan of Escada'a LE's just not this one, so please do no this this bad receive is because I do not like the brand, on the contrary. Frangrance is way tooo sweet smeeling for my taste - smeels literally like a "Kid in a candy shoppe."

sarazil
sarazil

Its very strong when you smell it, but when you have it on your skin it smells so much better. I love cherry smell and this cherry in the air perfume have a really real cherry scents that other cherry perfumes does'nt have. The bottle is very sweet.

carmillajeddah
carmillajeddah

I asked the saleswoman for this, so I got it sprayed on cardboard, but the stuff I smell is really different to the juice I see descript here. Weird, because it was at a reliable store, a certified one...What I smelled was just a whisper of the cherry and berries, and then it turned to a soapy white thing that also reminded me of generic shampoo. It dried down to a salty flowerish smell. I didn't like it at all, as I was expecting something very different. I hope it was only an expired tester what they had, because I wanted to like this one, based on the nice reviews I see. :(

cake n' cuddles
cake n' cuddles

Cherry in the air was love at first flanker. I picked up the bottle at my sephora, sprayed the strip, and practically stuffed the thing up my nose. Off the bat, I love cherry fragrances. I've smelt the good, the bad, and the ugly. This one is great to me!!
Cherry in the air manages to be completely about the berry, without being boring or teetering to cherry cough syrup smell territory. Despite what the composition's note suggest I think the fragrance smells pretty simple. A fruity slightly tart cherry in the beginning that is slightly plastic like in a soft and pleasant way. Marshmallow melds with cherry and the orchid and gardenia petals add a sweet subtle floral creamyness.
The yummy aroma continues on till it's very last stage where it is almost all base, which it's pretty much non-existent anyways.If you don't like wood or suede you don't have to worry, with the poor lasting power it'll hardly stand a chance. (Something the fruity escada flankers are notorious for I've noticed.) But if lasting power is not an all fail for you, it may be worth over looking. I mean those few hours it lasts make me feel just like that girl on the bicycle in the advertising. I mean when I first smelt this fragrance I had a euphoric feeling of my little ponies running through a shower of candied hearts. It's a joyous fragrance and I love it. I feel like this would be a great fragrance for the gym, because it's fun and uplifting yet light, plus that girl on the bike is obviously getting her cardio.

Amalmarri
Amalmarri

call me crazy but on my skin I smell a lighter version of womanity eau pour elles (strawberry and woods). amazing alluring absolute love I can wear it any time any where well done escada

adves87
adves87

hi
i have the largest bottle of this perfume and i havent used much of it. i have maybe used less then 5 ml.
anyone interested of swapping?
im just not a fan of escada...

dollycalifornia
dollycalifornia

Love it ! It is a great summer scent if you like sweet and fruity notes, and it is not very expensive so don't hesitate to buy !

Tovah
Tovah

Call me crazy, but I swear this fragrance is nearly a dead-ringer for Parfum de Vanille Cherry Vanilla (formerly Shiara Cherry Vanilla). The marshmallow note in Cherry in the Air evokes the tobaccoey note of Cherry Vanilla on my skin. Great scent! For me it's the best Escada since Ibiza Hibbie, a LOOOONG time ago.

sorrythistaken
sorrythistaken

I fell in love with it the moment i smelt it. I bought the full size bottle and ive nearly finished it.So i quickly bought another one online as its a limited edition.When i first bought the perfume, i didnt quite like it to when i sprayed it in the store but as the days go by i began to love it.

I have a very sensitive nose.I cant have anyone around me or myself wear very heavy scented perfumes.I will get a very bad headache to the point where i can pass out.I am not a fan of jasmine but i guess when its infused with other elements and its very subtle but not obvious im alright with it. I usually try and wear perfumes on my clothes as wearing on the skin may have side effects in the long run. Eg,Cancer

PROS:
-Very light scent
-not too sweet
-a bit musky
-cherry smell i love it
-VERY CUTE bottle,sleek, oh you can also wear the decor it comes with as a ring! Its really pretty

CONS:
-After a few mins i cant smell it, unless i press my nose against my dress or sometimes if i happen to spritz it on my wrist.I also asked my husband if he could smell anything and he said he couldnt unless he came really close to me.

- LIMITED

-EDT, ive dry skin so it doesnt nearly last at all! but i guess if it was edp it might be a bit heavier and maybe not as good as this.Who knows?

Summary
I would continue to buy this perfume as long as i see it online or in stores. I really love it. I love light scented perfumes which are balanced and doesnt have too much of one note. I cant stand very sweet perfumes they give me headache and most celebrity perfumes are like that.

There are not many perfumes out there with cherry in it.I think the old formulation for miss dior cherie had it and got removed in its new one.I like scents which has dark chocolates, strawberry, vanilla,caramel, cherry, marshmellow,citrus etc.

tvxqsoul
tvxqsoul

I absolutely love this scent. I got compliment from my friends when I used this..Lol
This is very fresh and sweet, not too strong, I really love the cherry smell. Sadly, it's still hard to find in my country. :(
I would love to buy it again..

MiuMiuKitten
MiuMiuKitten

If I had one word to describe this scent it would be cute. A very simple (but nice) cherry scent, not too sweet and a tiny bit sour. It's definitely my favourite escada so far.
The biggest problem I have with this is the strength and lasting power. I only have a small sample and I have to spray quite a lot for it to be noticable, and within and hour or so it fades to a skin scent. Pretty, but not sure I'd buy a bottle. Also sucks that it's limited edition.

Edit: I've used up my little sample and now I'm addicted! Even though the scent isn't very strong and I have to press my nose to my wrist, it makes me so happy to smell it I find it very comforting. Also discovered this scent is great for layering and sweetening up my other perfumes. If only Escada could make the scent a bit more concentrated and add it to their permanent line it would be perfect!

andabri
andabri

I've basically tried every single one of the fruity LE Escada scents, but I must say this is probably my favorite. This definitely deviates from the normal watery fruit mixtures that most of them follow.

Cherries in the Air is very simply, the smell of fresh cherry juice, with a hint of sweet powdery smell. It doesn't smell like a true marshmallow to me, rather the powdery outside of marshmallows.

Since I've owned almost every other Escada LE fruity scent, I knew what to expect with the lasting power. It's actually a tad better than is typical of this type of Escada fragrance. They normally last about two hours on me. This one lasts for three to four.

fyetan
fyetan

I love the SMELL of this, but not the sillage and definitely not the longevity.
I've been on the fence for so long considering Escada made this limited edition and I think it's already being phased out of stores...

Beautiful scent, fresh and sweet cherries with just a touch of tartness to balance it out. A strong marshmallow note as well, really the whole fragrance is cherry marshmallows. Gorgeous.

However, about twenty minutes in (one spray on wrist) this is already a skin scent on me (unfortunately it is that weak, I need to put my nose within an inch of my skin to detect it). Still a cherry marshmallow though.
Completely gone in under an hour, not much development of the fragrance (I don't mind that though).

Seriously if they could fix longevity or sillage I would buy this in a heartbeat.

bambinoo
bambinoo

Crush... This is my new perfume crush, it smells amazing. Initial spray is very bubblegumm-ish, sour yet little sweet and strong. I smell cherries most. After a while it smells more smooth and powdery, but still has something fresh about it. It leaves a trail behind you. Not really complicated but that;s what I love. When I asked a guy he said that it smells irresistibly good and just right to eat. So ladies, here;s a scent that guys will love on you for sure! It;s playful, girly and suits all occasions. Yumm. Thank you Escada, thumbs up!!

sweet_princess
sweet_princess

Once i tested this Escada Cherry in Air in a perfume shop...really like it's fruity smell....hope to buy one asap.

RufikPufik
RufikPufik

Its not as sophisticated as you would expect from Escada. Smells like something you can whip up with few scents from Bath and Body Works. For the price, I would have expected a little more complexity.

tsofa
tsofa

Carefree, airy, a bright perfume from Escada! I must admit that after smelling several perfumes from this brand, this is the one that gave me the best of impressions.

I love its cherry note but when the marshmallow–vanilla combo develops, this is most definitively the best part for me.

I usually love perfumes that have to do with pastry notes and this one was no exception. What bothers me although with those “pastry” perfumes is that their longevity is quite poor. You can easily exaggerate on the amount of sprays you use, but half an hour later, you do not smell anything anymore. Same for “Escada Cherry in the Air”… I tried to add some body lotions and creams to enhance it but, as a result, I could only smell my creams rather than the perfume. Finally, if I compare it to “Rockin Rio” that I also own, “Rio” has an amazing longevity without even using any body creams or lotions on my skin.

Still, it has captured my heart. As a result, I am wearing it constantly because for me, at the end, it feels like a negative-free thoughts and uplifting perfume.

babycakesbec
babycakesbec

I am inlove with this perfume! It smells of crisp, fresh cherries and powdery sweetness. smells so light and refreshing! the bottle is gorgeous also. sillage is good and it lasts for hours on me :) pure cherry bliss!

alannah93
alannah93

i had a sniff of this fragrance the other day & i instantly fell in love - it just smell's of sweet cherries, it lasted for a good few hours on my skin aswell. i need to purchase a bottle of this right now, its perfect for summer.

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

This was a pleasant surprise! After testing it out at Ulta for the heck of it, I enjoyed the scent so much that I had to pick up a bottle!

I expected this to smell cough syrup-y, but that is luckily not the case. I'll agree with some of the other reviews here that it kind of reminds me of cherry lip balm (which I tend to love).

Escada is notorious for their super-sugary scents, but the sweetness is downplayed here. If you're older and enjoy sweeter scents, but don't want to smell like in-your-face cotton candy, then I recommend this! The cherry smells fresh, the sweeter notes aren't overpowering, and the sandalwood pulls everything together to make the scent fresh, sweet, and soft. It's a great perfume for the Spring and Summer.

My only complaint is that it doesn't last as long as I'd like, which is why I have the travel size to take with me. I'd say that it lasts about 2-3 hours on my skin until it fades.

varykino
varykino

Smells sour red berries (not so much specifically cherry) at first, then turns into sweet cherry/vanilla candy with a synthetic undertone that reminds me of Barbies and Bratz dolls; that is, the actual way they smell — that sugary vinyl note, which I must confess I quite like (must be the girly-girl in me!). The sour/sweet balance is struck pretty nicely, I think.

This is my daughter's summer fragrance of choice, this year. She's fifteen, and I assume right in the teens/early twenties target group. As for me, I think I'd feel a bit undignified (not to mention bored) wearing this, but I really do enjoy it vicariously as the flirtatious and light-hearted thing it is. Also, the packaging and promotion are super cute!

Naziabegum08
Naziabegum08

Creamy sweet smell, not sickly, reminds me of the smell of lipbalms :) subtle!!

tini.milburn
tini.milburn

Just recieved a trial of this and its really pretty,reminds me of cherry drops,might have to munch some now :) Nice and summery,does not last long though,I would still recomend this for summer days though as its fun,and fruity and a lovely summery scent. Might have to grab a big bottle now :)

Kyperkat
Kyperkat

It doesn't have a long life to it, but I'm having fun mixing it with various other Escada scents. Depending on what you mix it with, you can end up with a very heady floral scent, or a sweet citric scent, or a very clean one! In my opinion Escada went downhill ever since Ibizan Hippie.

kirtylou
kirtylou

Got this in rollerball size (has a little spray-top, oddly, so it's technically not a rollerball) at Sephora this weekend. I was smelling all the rollerballs, and came across this one. I spritzed it on my wrist and was immediately impressed with how summery it smelled and purchased it.

Sour cherry candy is the first note, and it lasts for about an hour. Then the marshmallow and raspberry kicks in, and it smells like a creamy sweet fruity scent. The cherry is still there, but harder to detect. On me, this scent does not last very long. That's ok, though, it is still a very nice and refreshing summer scent.

c3c
c3c

I finally tried this in the store today and finding no strips to spray it on I simply sprayed it in the air and leaned in to smell. At first I really didn't think much of it but as I walked around I realized some of the initial spray must have gotten on my shirt and I could smell it quite well. And I liked it! So of course I made my way back and purchased it. For me this is predominately cherry and marshmallow with incredible lasting power for an Escada fragrance. I do not understand why so many people compare it to D&G Pour Femme. I purchased Pour Femme as a blind buy and really don't care for it. Cherry in the Air is a completely different animal as far as I'm concerned. A bit over the top maybe, but sweet, girly, and enjoyable.

fleurdefi
fleurdefi

This has been my favorite fragrance recently. After the initial blast of cherry candy, there is wonderful blend of soft floral and sweet creaminess that lingers for a few hours. It is the perfect warm and cuddly scent for summer. I just wish it lasted longer.

I usually blind buy the limited edition Escada fragrances each year expecting a tropical fruity feel-good summertime cocktail, but my inner voice told me to try this one first, so I did. After a few days of using a decanted sample received from a local store (but not taking the time to really pay attentiion to it), I found it was not one of the usual Escada cocktails, but a thicker, more dense feeling very sweet (nonalcoholic) cherry wine. I liked it well enough, though, that I purchased a larger-size bottle online.

Unfortunately, once I used it more frequently and " listened" to this fragrance more closely, I found myself less and less enthused with it. My husband says he likes it, but up front, it now reminds me of a synthetic sickly-sweet cherry air freshener that should be hanging from the rearview mirror instead of my body. It gradually fades to a nice creamy, slightly powdery sandalwood, but I find myself growing impatient with the overwhelming cherry blast up front, then having to wade through powdery cherry-marshmallows (which I don't care for), until I finally reach the faint woods at the end. I really wanted to like this one better, but I find myself reaching past it to my lighter florals this summer instead. Maybe I'll revisit it more frequently in the winter (maybe when I have a cold), but for summer, it's just too much.

GreekGirl1275
GreekGirl1275

Sweet, summery, fun and flirty! Not sickeningly sweet though, so it's not just for teens! It settles into a soft, slightly gourmand scent. My only complaint is that it's an Eau de Toilette, so it doesn't last at all; maybe an hour on my skin. I WISH this came in a parfume!

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

Opens with cherry flavoured hard candy scent. Then it quickly looses the cherry somewhere on the road (it is not a big loss anyway, because the cherry was fake!).
After that, it's just a sweet burnt sugar-like plastic vanilla with sweet vitamin C. Fades relatively quickly.

Any comparison to D&G Femme leaves me perplexed, there's very little in common between the two: D&G is sweet woody powdery marshmallow, while Cherry n'Air is sweet-n-sour cherry drink and plastic vanilla. On the same note, any comparison to Delices is too far-fetched.

nora elia
nora elia

I thought I would love the smell since I love cherries but I was disappointed I think It has a very sinthetic smell Sweet but in a cheap way! Still I am tempted to buy it since it is a limited edition and maybe My taste changes ;)

sensous_5877
sensous_5877

I thought of a synthetic smell first - but as I received a sample I smelled real cherry !!! It turns into a yumminess which is not cheap smelling, not too sweet, not cloying. In this case it is not cloying AT ALL - it does also not last on my stkin actually :(

Love it.

clancyann
clancyann

This is a tart cherry candy scent on my skin. I don't get a bit of marshmallow or candy floss. It's pure tart cherry and mandarin orange, and then I smell the sandalwood, which is really nice. I think it smells more like Cartier Delices than D&G Pour Femme. I bought the 7.5 ml spray mini at ULTA, and a shop near me has some 100 ml testers in stock, but I don't know if I'll buy one. I like it, but not enough to repurchase. What I will probably do is put my bottle (which is a little over half full) away where it's not within easy reach. I'm afraid I'll use it all this year, and I would like to experience it next summer too.

shirleymanson
shirleymanson

So pretty at first with a noticeable cherry. Doesn't seem to last long on me. Dies down to a sweet smell, not nearly as much cherry as in the beginning.

cleo777
cleo777

I liked it, but I liked the Nina L'eau version of cherry better. Just MHO.

jennyelena
jennyelena

Horrible. It smells way too sweet and synthetic. Not pleasant at all.

Vampiris
Vampiris

this is lovely and I quite like it, very sweet cherry in the opening..,then it turned into a combination of vanilla, cotton candy and cherry on my skin..

definitely a very nice scent..it's not a must have for me right now because the it smells like other cotton candy like scents I have already owned..personally the dry down reminds me of In Control Curious by Britney Spears

EmilyTheStrange
EmilyTheStrange

This is the only review I've given on this site without actually ever having owned a bottle of this (I will one day...it's not available in Australia and I don't like buying perfume online). I fell in love with the sample I had of this...it is absolutely gorgeous. The cherry, sweet (like fairy floss or maybe Marshmallow) and Summery floral fragrances all come together perfectly with this perfume. It smells so feminine, so fresh..and there's just something that is so "happy" about this. Can not wait to own a bottle!!!

rosagarcia163
rosagarcia163

I really like this perfume its sweet but not nasty cheap sweet. This smells like a great summer scent but I am left to wonder if that is all its good for, I tend to gravitate towards perfumes that smell great in both summer and winter.

Ashes19
Ashes19

It seems like everyone has a cherry blossom scent. This one is different from the others in that it's brighter and sweeter. It's like candy for my olfactory sense, I love it. The crazy thing was its lasting power; I could still smell it when I woke up the next morning. I don't really get the marshmallow scent, to me it's just straight up cherries and sugar.

kikinha
kikinha

Absolutely love it! It is a very suitable sweet scent for Spring/Summer days or nights. So delicate, I am in love. The only thing I did not like about it - it does not last :-( Even though I will buy a bottle!

okeana
okeana

Bought this perfume yesterday (UK). Mine previous one finished (that was Cherry blossom by Elizabeth Arden). I was very happy with it. But couldn't find it on high street so I had to opt for something else. Lovely girl in the shop adviced me this one ( something with cherry scent). And I was impressed. Fruity but not overpowering, I am very fussy about perfumes and very sensitive. All yesterday evening I was aware whether hedache gonna occure or not. Nothing. Great! And perfume lasted long on my hand till today's morning. I could smell lovely powdery scent with hint of cherry. Drydown reminds me ripened plums skin warmed by summer sun, with added aroma of raspberries brought by breath of fresh air. Not sugary sweet but very natural. It deffinitely lifts up my mood, I feel fresh like after morning shower. Amazing! Never have had Escada before, that's the first one from them I really like.
Recommend for those who wants to wear it as a second skin without creating suffocating cloud for others.

Fragaria
Fragaria

I haven't worn this several times so this isn't a true review, just a tidbit of info. It's a nice scent. I wore it around the mall instead of purchasing immediately. I'm glad I did. I still like it and wouldn't mind if someone ELSE paid money for it and gave it to me as a gift, but I won't pay for it myself, it just doesn't last. If it were the price of a body spray, I'd grab it! If this lasts on you, by all means, GET IT! It's a great little breath of spring.

jlashmbarbie
jlashmbarbie

Just tested this at Boots and it really put me in the mood for a summery cherry perfume. However, at £30.00 for an EDT I should know better by now; they never last.

Instead I bought BodyShop Japanese Cherry Blossom- they are doing an offer buy the perfume, EDT and the perfume oil for £22.50.

Now I can check my cherry fix for less- Result!

LizaPeel
LizaPeel

tried it today and i really like the smell despite i honestly dont geat any described notes. for me it smells like a mix of very sweet watermelon and mango :D dont ask me why but i had to tink about that fruitmix just after spraying the perfume on me. one thing i have to mention as well : the lastingpower is SO bad. seriously....its not a expensive perfume but its not cheap either and i expect at least some staying power but this stuff fades away after 10 minutes.

RebekahR84
RebekahR84

I absolutely love this perfume. It's good that the cherry is sour and not too sweet smelling. My husband says he loves it too, and I get compliments at work.

miss mills
miss mills

There's a nice sour cherry note in here to temper the candy floss though this unfortunately is still way too fruit salad for me to wear - I can really love the Escada fruity scents on a blotter but really I don't want to smell like them, the stickiness of them makes me feel a bit...unclean, is that weird? PS Beautiful name & bottle..

Absinth_fairy
Absinth_fairy

I'm sad... On my skin it smells exactly like cheap cherry body-spray for children. If you expect more natural, rich cherry scent I recomend Delices by Cartier.

Teresa1019
Teresa1019

The shape of the bottle and the red is beautiful.
For this fragrance, once I smelt it, it reminded me sweets that I had in my childhood, so glad the sale gave me a voyage version, because I have to smell it everyday before going to bed.
The more I smell it, the more I like it; interesting mix with candyfloss and wood..

Even my friend who never wear perfume wants to smell this OMG!

WellDone Escada!

T

KajiraSuzanne
KajiraSuzanne

WOW! This smells HAPPY, that's the best description I can give. The combination of fruit, marshmallow and sandalwood is adorable and sexy, in an almost innocent way. The longevity is good, sillage less so but better than I expected. A great warm weather daytime scent, perfect for dates too.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I smelled this the other day and really liked it. I smelled it at Kohl's and actually toted a bottle around with me for a while, deciding whether or not I wanted to buy it. Something was holding me back, giving me the sense that I had smelled something very similar before...

It took a while but I finally figured out what it reminded me of - Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction. Now I am not saying they are twins, or even first cousins. But to my nose, there is a distant relation, which is strange because NONE of the notes match. Cherry in the air is a more complex fruity scent with a deeper base, but the inital smell on my skin is a lot like Pure Seduction. I might be a total outlier as I haven't noticed that anyone else made that connection....

I do like this but decided to put off buying it for the time being. I don't often wear fruity scents, and when I am in the mood for one I have an overabundance of fruity body sprays that are not nearly as expensive. Maybe I will add this to my collection sometime in the near future. :)

Lettukestit
Lettukestit

I totally love Island kiss, Sexy Graffiti and Rockin' Rio. I also love cherry and have been looking for the ultimate cherry scent, so I was expecting this to be the bees knees. In fact it is not at all as sweet as I expected, and there is not much cherry there either. Rather it is quite woodsy to me. I've sampled it twice, but may need a few more times to make up my mind about it.

At this point I would give it a neutral; not bad, but not what I have come to expect from Escada limited editions.

Leadark
Leadark

I had high hopes that this perfum was THE SCENT of cherries ... but ... horror ... smells exactly like a freshener mikado from my house that I have not bought back because it smelled too synthetic.

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

This is the first Escada perfume I've tried and oh my gosh! This smells so juicy, sweet and delicious!

It is a very sweet cherry and raspberry perfume, very feminine and cute. It lasted about 4 hours and has pretty good sillage. Perfect whenever you're in a playful mood!

Overall, a lovely perfume. Sweet, yummy and feminine. Great for hot weather. Highly recommended!

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I smelled this straight from the bottle. It smells just like Cherry flavored Juicy Juice. I like juicy juice but I don't want to smell like it! This is too sweet and artifical.

sweetsauce
sweetsauce

I thought it was too candy sweet at the first couple sprays but I changed my mind after the dry down! It dried to a very pleasant, delicate, and fresh clean scent. I like sweet scents but I'm at that tricky inbetween stage where I'm too old for a lot of the sweet stuff out there and I need something grown up but not TOO grown up and this was perfect. Would match very well with the personality of a girl who is both demure and charming. This is my "nice girl" scent for the days I feel like spending a day off walking around the city alone!

I was walking out of my building and a rather cute gent held the door open for me and said "I don't mean to sound creepy, but you smell really really nice". I giggled and I knew I made a good purchase.

etternax
etternax

I really prefer this one over the other escada with the same bottle design. The others are very sickly sweet and extremely tropical, and although this one is also fruity, it is surprisingly delicate and playful. The mixture of cherry and raspberry is great, it does not have the concentrated cherry smell and at the same time it is very creamy and well-balanced. Thank you Escada for not using all the fruits in the world to make this one. It is very subtle and feminine.

cheerbear8605
cheerbear8605

got a sample of this in the mail the other day in one of those sprayed clothes so I didn't really get to smell this on my skin that good. I went to kohls and saw that they had a bottle out to sample so I got a good whiff of it this time. I really love this it's not as fruity as it sounds. It's a nice spring/summer scent, not powerful but a very light scent. I really fell in love with this right after spraying it!

Juliana6
Juliana6

Nice cherry marshmallow (not as innocent as it smells like- there's a bit of alcohol too) with a hint of vanilla ( but it's not listed here) and something to make it more "serious" (first I couldn't figure out what it was, here I see it was the sandalwood.. I guess).
On my skin it's like a fresher, more fruity version of Britney Spears' "Fantasy", they share the same fruit vibe,sweet, juicy and powdery. Could be nice for the summer. Too sweet for me.

katiesimpsonhair
katiesimpsonhair

I have just bought this in 50ml gift set with the body lotion and bag, i love it. Its so summery. This is sweet and a good holiday fragrance. It's yummy!! i can smell a lovely mix of berry s, cherry of course, coconut and marshmallow. I found it lasts well on my skin and i like to spray in my hair it's yummy.

elena.tishkova
elena.tishkova

Was looking for a summer fragrance whole month already. Tested all new smells and old light smells. Never used Escada before. Went to a shop today and just for interest tested this one... and left the shop. In five minutes came back and bought 30 ml + got a cosmetic bag from Escada as a gift. Came home and was impatient to see which notes has this perfume. Well, raspberry is very nice together with cherry :)))) Love it.

Sugar419
Sugar419

I love it. So warm and sweet, like a cherry pie baking in the oven. On me, I am not finding it cloying or overly sweet at all, just a nice warm and cozy cherry scent. Unfortunately, the staying power leaves much to be desired. I will be spraying more on when I go home at lunch. Overall I love it, just wishing it had a stronger staying power.

I was very intrigued with this perfume and was anxious to try it. I’m actually a big fan of the tropical Escada scents, so I was expecting something with a little more fizz and punch in this one. As other’s have commented; it’s actually a very warm and marshmallow scent. I wanted it to be a Shirley Temple to quench my summer thirst, instead it was a warm cherry crisp candle. It reminds me of chewing on those cherry wax lips candies as a kid, with the very waxy and synthetic quality. If a warm cherry is what you’re after, this is the one. If you’re looking for a fresh sparkling cherry, this isn't it.

lilou
lilou

I just like it : cherry is very present and absolutely delicious. Raspberry is very present too : this mix is really juicy and sweet. Marshmallow is not so present : it's too bad !
Sweet and girly, correct lasting power.

I adore this scent! The sour cherry and the sweet marshmallow blend in perfectly to make a very lovely innocent smell. It reminds me of sunshine and warm spring days. The staying power could be better but the projection is good while it lasts.

angeldoll
angeldoll

Oh my Gosh. This is the best perfume from Escada. It is soft and strong at the same time. Very girly scent. You know... pink cheeks & nice floral dress :) My boyfriend said " This smell so good. yumm ! " And later he said this - "Its one of the most beautiful perfume ! " I would buy it but its not long-lasting fragrance, which is a shame. But otherwise - it's a very very nice perfume, no synthetics ! :)

Oh! I forgot to add:
last night it went through a Lempicka Fleur Defendue (likely spelled wrong! ;). ) phase in the middle. It was still a little more tart than the LL frag and didn't have the powdery & anise-type smell.

dame piglet

Ooooo... Opens with tangy, zingy cherry... Not cherry blossom, but tart cherry pie filling - yum!!! Juicy is right!! Soon, some sweetness enters (marshmallow ?) but it was soft... Not over-powering.

But it doesn't stop there. Colorblindlove listed other notes in the middle, and I picked up some of those notes also - creamy gardenia, but if you're intimidated by gardenia, fear not - it is soft and creamy, tempered by a tiny bit of a creamy coconut scent (but coconut haters, don't let that worry you; it's really soft! ). The middle reminds me a bit of G of the Sea, but more complex, as the tart cherry, soft marshmallow are still center stage.

As it dries down, I pick up more salty and creaminess, with a light touch of woodiness for good measure.

Longevity is a bit longer than many of their fruity cocktail fragrances, certainly longer than body spray, but it's not an especially long-lasting frag. As for silliage, I'm not sure yet- ill wear it for work tomorrow and see.

Yep, it's a lovely Spring type fragrance, and I find it fun and up-lifting!! Give it a try!! :)

Happy smelling!!!

regnflickan
regnflickan

I like this. Very shampooish and innocent. The first thirty minutes I can feel cherries but after a while it just feels fruity. On me this is not a sharp noted scent but a bit powdery and it´s not great sillage but it´s kind of nice with a scent you feel when you come close. :)

chimidoro
chimidoro

I've been wearing this for around two hours and can still smell strong sour cherries. No marshmallow for me, just sharp, sour cherries. It's nice, albeit a bit peppery and heavy on my skin.
Best friend says it smells light on me, but I feel like I'm encapsulated in a cloud of sugary sour peppered cherries with a hint of almond.
Has thus far made me sneeze numerous times, so I'm thinking this one's a no-go for me, but I can certainly see the appeal of it. Very cherry!
Will update the review in a few more hours to see how this develops and how long it lasts.

Update:
Two more hours have passed and the smell has faded quite dramatically. It was going strong there for a good 4 hours, though. I can still smell it on my wrists, but it's not projecting at all. Has become slightly creamier, softer, more syrupy.
In the process of wearing this I have discovered that my pet cat loves it. He's been harassing me for the past hour, rubbing noses, licking my face, walking all over the keyboard!

Conclusion:
A lovely, young, syrupy summer fragrance for spending sunny days in the company of friends. Baskets full of kittens, picnics, strawberries & cream. (Must point out that this fragrance hasn't the slightest hint of strawberries!)
Light and airy, akin to Valentino's Rock 'n Rose for me. Only downside is the lack of staying power. It's short and sweet.

Final update:
Nearly another hour has passed & the marshmallow has kicked in! Five hours in, the fragrance has faded away to a barely there marshmallow (with a lingering hint of cherries) scent.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

This smells like a milion other escadas and is a pleasant sugary fruity treat. The absolutely ridiculous name puts me off, though!

olitunia
olitunia

I always find Escada perfume to be extremely sweet. This one is no surprise.
I absolutely LOVE the cherry in it (duh!) and it is rarely that you can find it as such a strong note i na fragrance. I was so afraid this is going to have strawberry aroma in it, but instead I can smell strong and yummy raspberry. Both combine beutifully into a perfect semi-fruity semi-floral fun summer fragrance.
I wish this would stay in Escadas' offer for longer.
It suits any woman feeling young, it lifts your moods, makes you feel feminine and flirty.
Definetely goes onto my To-buy-asap list!

purpleribbons
purpleribbons

This smells very nice, and its good for spring and summer. It starts out with a strong fruity note, along with a candy-like sweetness, which I assume is coming from the berries. Then it dries down to a clean, fresh musk scent. I actually really love it, its so great for the summer especially, because its sweet, fruity and fresh all at the same time. Definitely using this all spring and summer!

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

Wow, thank goodness I had my wits about me when I discovered this at Ulta. That adorable little cherry covered rollerball-sized sprayer for $20 was calling my name, but NO, I resisted! I sprayed twice on my hand and then ran around the shop for about a half hour. I checked up on my hand. Where is the perfume? So I sprayed again. When I got home I noticed that the sweet, fresh, fruity top notes had just faded into a boring old, synthetic musky smell. There wasn't much there to discuss. Boring, synthetic, and absolutely dreadful lasting power. Darn. I had high hopes for this one as it wasn't as cloyingly sweet as other Escadas. Thank goodness I didn't purchase this!

Also I would like to add that this doesn't really smell like Pour Femme, but in any case, Pour Femme is like a thousand times better.

Linzyb
Linzyb

No lasting power on me at all. I thought it smelled lovely for a minute (nice, soft cherry) and then gone. I even asked others if they liked it on me, "like what?" and "I don't smell anything" were the replies. What a waste. I couldn't even review this if I wanted to. I guess I'll test it again but I definitely won't be buying this one. What's the point? I'll update if I test again, just definitely try before you buy.
Update: didn't test this one again yet but thought it was funny, the girl in sephora today sprayed it on herself and said, "I love this! It smells like fruit roll ups!" So funny! It does smell good at first!

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Opens with real cherry, nice sweet and floral, good for summer, happy perfume and not overwhelming.

Red Rose
Red Rose

The first opening is a disaster. It smells exactly like a cough syrup for kids & that's enough to put this fragrance down. That's my humble openion & that's how I sniffed this fragrance with full respect to those who like it. This one doesn't comapre to sexy graffity, the later is so beautiful & so fresh & just yummy ♥

rubycelica
rubycelica

i'm so in love with this fragrance! it's playful, has a very soft and "happy-making" drydown and is actually only the third escada scent (after magnetism and moon sparkle) that doesn't smell like a sugary rotting compost pile in hot summer sun:) so i need to stock up as long as it's available, because if i don't, i'll very much regret it later this year.

Helsinki
Helsinki

Fancy the vision of indulging yourself in a warm, pampering cherry bubble bath? Then Cherry in the Air may be your cup of tea. I got an instant cherry bath flashback upon smelling this for the very first time.

It's an easygoing womens' daytime fragrance: Pleasant, not too sweet, fruity, light. Doesn't project a diva-like sillage either, which is a good thing in my books. Lasts a good six hours on skin and longevity can be added by spraying to hair. Comes with very affordable price tag as well, and dries down to a cherry/almond mix.

Cherry cherry boom boom.

lmk224
lmk224

This makes me feel like a cheerleader, shaking her hair out in the sun. It's fun, clean, cherry shampoo. It's very sweet and soft. Lasts a good few hours but becomes a skin scent; although it wafted for at least an hour from my wrist at a considerable level. I like it a lot - but as a limited edition I'll enjoy the 50ml and move on... I think because of it's sweetness/cuteness it limits how much I would wear it. I think it's the perfect 'I just got out the shower' smell.

Ginnie A
Ginnie A

Oh very lovely,just what it says on the bottle,cherry in the air,thats what it smells like,no more,no less!sweet fruity cheerful pick me up in a bottle,go treat yourself,highly recommend!

rachellecunningham
rachellecunningham

This is my second Escada fragrance and I'm sooo glad I have it. I love the (obvious) cherry scent, and I love how it's not too sweet. It's like a magical fruity concoction of delightfulness!

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

Sprayed once at the nape of my neck and strolled around for a bit. The cherry-vanilla sweetness mixes with my skin chemistry quite nicely; it's very comforting and feminine. It is not cloying and not overly sweet- (I find its scent comparison, the D&G pour femme, overly sweet)And I smell along with the vanilla, some sandalwood and a splash of coconut too. Nicely done, good for spring. Definitely more floral and in a way, more sophisticated than the rest of the Escada line, which tends to lean on tropical accords. The only other Escada I tried that hasn't been overtly tropical was Moon Sparkle, but that is definitely an evening scent. Cherry in the Air is for day or night, suitable for many casual occasions.

Lee79
Lee79

I just tested this at Ulta and it smells just like any other Escada perfume, sweet, fresh, fruity and synthetic. Nothing special about this at all, and def nothing like D&G Pour Femme.

Smunky
Smunky

So disappointed in this. LOVE the delicious yummy cherry smell. But the longevity is beyond terrible on me - I probably sprayed 30 times over a couple of hours before I just gave up. It was really like now you smell it, now you don't. No sillage to speak of. This is one I'd been really looking forward to, but honestly, I think I'd get more longevity and sillage from putting cherry Kool Aid in a spray bottle and dousing myself in that.

pipergirl

I found it at Kohl's today and bought the travel size to try out. This is not Pour Femme - at all, not even close in my opinion. No comparison, so I won't try to do that. Cherry in the Air is a light, fresh, fruity, mild fragrance that goes on like a cherry scented body mist, very BBW. After it settles on my skin, I smell mostly cherry with a hint of sandalwood underneath maybe even a touch of coconut (?), I'm not sure what it is but it smells good and sweet without being cloying. I like it and it's a nice change of pace from the citrusy fresh scents, I'm just not sure that this one is for me, though.

Edited to add - now that I've worn Cherry in the Air for a few days, I am quite disappointed in this fragrance. Although I really do appreciate (and value!) subtle fragrances that stay close to the skin, this one is just w-a-y too subtle for me, no lasting power at all.

pipergirl

These reviews have me longing to try this fragrance. I haven't run across it in the stores, yet. But I think I will make an effort to find it as I love Pour Femme and would be ecstatic to find a spring time version of it, if there really is such a thing. My hopes are high for Cherry in the Air!

Moszatka
Moszatka

Not a typical Escada fragrance. Very delicious and fruity, less sweet, than the other limited summer Escadas. I love it!

mzscura
mzscura

This is a pleasant scent, but not something I could wear often. The cherry top note fades after about an hour of wear with 1-2 sprays. After that the marshmallow scent hangs close to the skin for 2-3 hours.

atjiong
atjiong

Just had this yesterday as a birthday gift from my boyfriend. LOVE the smell. It's very similar to BBW vanilla berry sorbet handsoap, which I actually love so much! It's very sweet, with this vanilla-ish & fruity scent. and it smells very expensive and classy at the same time. Not too strong, and perfect for Spring/Summer!! :D

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

I enjoyed it during one time wearing and then i gave it to my sister, she has better relationship with Escada. On me it was like sour hard bon bon candies and nothing else. No sweetness no cherries only watery fruity smudge. Somehow it didn't last on me also. I thought i can have nice summer scent but it didn't work. I'll stick to heavier smells i guess for now.

AnnetteInFrance
AnnetteInFrance

This smells exactly like John Frieda Full Repair deep conditioner (the red range). Which i really like, as a hair smell but I can't rate it as a perfume. It's probably more suited to younger women than me and if that's the case i'm sure there are cheaper alternatives for this quite chemically but pleasant fragrance.
If you really like the cherry smell La Petite Robe Noire by Guerlain smells more like real cherries and slightly more grown up.

Pusur
Pusur

Yesterday I passed perfumery barely looking at new Escada. Sometimes I am trapped in this stupid way of thinking: there are perfumes and PERFUMES. Escada seemed to be not really worth to pay attention and for sure not worth to spend money. Well yesterday I gave a chance and sprayed a bit of cherries on my wrist. I did it with two other ``real ``scents as well. Guess what? Escada Cherry in the air was the most interesting, following my thoughts, disturbing with kind of naughty, fruity, look at me, here I am, vibration. I usually refer to emotions perfumes create in me than to ingredients they have because I believe that this is all about. This is about how we feel, what we start to think about, who is in our thoughts, where we want to travel... Cherry in the air made me want to check what is behind... Tomorrow I am going to know.

adrienn99
adrienn99

well, I could not agree more with the reviewers before me, super-promising opening, <3 juicy cherries, then we get this generic vanillic-marshmallow... nada especial.

All I wanted to share that my co-worker's thought it smells like those fruity Mentos pastilles, the purple ones...I think she is right! :)

I would personally re-categorise it under gourmand scents, if you are expecting to get something fresh, you might be disappointed.

Fun though while it lasts (3-4 hours tops).

darksome
darksome

The first spritz was a really positive surprise for me. I smelled mainly very ripe juicy cherries and I was very happy that the smell is not so artrifical, like often cherry scents are.

Sadly, Cherry in the air in the dry down loses part of it juicyness and becomes a plain dry, very cottoncandy like scent.

RemingtonSteele
RemingtonSteele

Just got this for my wife for her birthday....Smells fantastic!!! I can't stay away from her! Pickup at least a travel spray of this limited time only frag! Summer is gonna smell awesome! Also layered a spray of it with my Burberry London for Men and I was in cherry pipe tobacco heaven!

colorblindlove

This is one of the best escada scents yet! I didnt have high hopes for this scent because most scents with cherry in it are disgusting to me and I dont like a lot of escada perfumes. But this is different than all of the cherry scents ive smelled and all of the escada scents ive smelled which I appeciate. Its about time escada does something different! I might just buy a bottle of this now :)

sofababe
sofababe

I think I choose the wrong day to wear Cherry In The Air. It's snowing and therefore about -1c. Not really the warm spring day I needed but nevertheless CITA is rather lovely. I don't have many fruity frags in my wardrobe so I thought it was about time I had one and as cherry is my fave fruit smell this is perfect for me. Lasting power is average(3-4 hours) and sillage reasonable, but I'll look forward to wearing it again once the snow has thawed and the sun is out.

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

My first Escada summer scent! I fell in love with this one from the first sniff. And I just had to buy it for my birthday.
I`m not a fan of earlier summer editions, I think they are overly sweet and fruity, basically like fruit cocktails. This one is sweet too, but cheerful and juicy. And I just love the warm, soft and delicious, but still fresh drydown. Very feminine, happy, carefree but not juvenile. Cute bottle.
Lasts quite a long time too.

TeddiesGirl
TeddiesGirl

I wasn't into this. It has a weird pineapple-y scent on me with that gross wood scent I mentioned about Avon's Brasil Beat. Sad too, because I love cherries, and never had an Escada fragrance. :(

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

I was so excited to try this after reading some reviews, as I've wanted a cherry based scent for summer.

When I first sniffed this, I fell in love and walked around Sephora with the roll on while shopping. The more I shopped, the more the scent became "too much" on my wrists and I ended up not getting it. I actually had to wash the fragrance off as it was making me sick (which rarely happens,I love being in a cloud of scent).

If you want a cherry bomb, this is for you, plain and simple. I didn't get much of anything but a pure cherry, almost like a car air freshener cherry.

Margarita1982
Margarita1982

At first, it smells like cherry but after a while its creamy, like vanilla with cherry syrup!!!I really like it but since it is very light its more suitable for young girls!

SBunny
SBunny

I love this.

Very Cherry. It opens sweet, yummy and gummy with the dominant cherry and some raspberry mixed in also. Even though it's sweet there's also a fresh juicy vibe coming from the fruits. I don't find it particularly tart or sour. Just bright, sweet red fruits.

As it's drying the marshmallow tranforms form this into a more creamier, fluffy, powdery scent, still with nuances from the cherry. When it dries that's when I'm most reminded of Pour Femme but I feel this is fruiter.

I really enjoy this fragrance. I think it'll be perfect for Spring more so than Summer. It starts quite bright and even though it tames it lasted on my skin a good 6 hours. Sillage was also pretty decent.

papergurl
papergurl

Blind buy for me based on reviews and that I adore scents with cherry in them. I was hoping for more of a tart/sour-"clean" cherry instead of a powdery one. I still like it, will wear it in the Spring, Fall, but not the Summer. It is a bit too powdery for Summerwear. Ok, so First spray I got Midnight Fantasy, but less synthetic. No offense to MF/Fantasy lovers, there's a reason why they continue to sell. They just have a note, an echo that is plastic/synthetic to me. Certain fragrances have it like Escada Rockin' Rio with the pineapple note. The banana gum that came with trading cards from childhood, that "note". Definitely light-hearted and certainly not as enveloping as D&G Pour Femme.Enjoyable.

vanillafreak

smells like a delicious cherry lollipop , simple and uncomplicated, bought it today and i love it for what it's worth, spring and youth in a bottle ;) yummy spring

*oh meee oh my i have found the killer swweet combo for this spring : escada cherry in the air + pink sugar :)) no joke, it wil be the death of a few fern/lemon cleanser perfume lovers this spring, i'm waging war, coming outta the gate strong sweet sticky and scary :)) haha licorice and marshmallow? raspberry od'd and asked cerry for help, it's confusing :)) *

yidansheng
yidansheng

Red berry and smoky coumarin, woody... Could it be more weird?

pinkpulp
pinkpulp

On the Flyer it smelled very nice but on my skin was awful, it smelled like parsley :(

Jackson Spines
Jackson Spines

First off, let me start by saying that I love this. Probably my all-time favorite fruity scent thus far. It's all about the cherries! I love the smell of cherries and this does not disappoint in that respect. Cherry in the Air indeed! Not sickeningly sweet or cloying at all. It's rather fresh, light and juicy! The base is warm and keeps the scent from becoming too flighty. This fragrance would be a really great choice for spring and summer. One of the best Escada scents I've ever smelled. The bottle is also really charming. The lasting power of this perfume isn't the greatest but so what, just reapply later on. If you're looking for a cheerful scent for a quick pick-me-up, look no further, this is the one for you!

vsmini
vsmini

Bummer. I was psyched for this scent but yesterday after testing it and being disappointed with both its initial scent and its dry down I decided against buying it. That's saying a lot as I usually buy the Escada summer scents even if I'm not crazy about them and I'm going to DC's Cherry Blossom Festival in March and I hear they are pushing free vials of this stuff around DC and naming it this year's festival's official fragrance so I wanted it just for that too.
It's a no-go for me. It smells like cherry kool-aid at first and dries down into a very synthetic, very plasticy note that I *think* is supposed to be the marshmellow/sandalwood. Not good and it's a shame because usually I really like marshmellow and was hoping for a cherry-vanilla kind of scent but you won't find that in this fragrance. After about 20 minutes both on my skin and clothes it smelled generic and dull. Super bummed. I'll have to stick with my Rockin' Rio this summer.

This is a nice sparkling cherry scent. I see this more for spring and summer. On paper it was quite strong but on my skin it turned out to be subtle. I think the lasting power isn't good. Also it's a scent that I see more for young girls.

Rainfeather
Rainfeather

I've always loved the Escada summer LEs and was very much looking forward to this one. Unfortunately, to me it's a complete disappointment. I only smell coconut, no cherries or sour notes. And I don't like coconuts at all, I can't stand the smell, the taste,... so, probably a good summer fragrance if you like coconuts ;)

nannaje
nannaje

My first Escada. Sweet and fun without being too teenagey.

Notes according to Sephora: Black Cherry, Raspberry, Mandarin, Marshmallow, Gardenia, Coconut, Sandalwood, Oakwood.

40plus&fab
40plus&fab

I went sniffing today and tried this out. It is very nice on the test strip. VERY cherry but not in an overly sweet but still youthful way, I thought it might make my short list. Then I tested it on my skin, it turned into this plastic, waxy, crayola smelling mess. Im having visions of the preschool board game Hi-Ho-Cherrio . . . Even the SA was surprised turned up her nose . . . we got a good laugh though. My skin usually does well with berries, but i'm learning not so well with cherry b/c I got a similar "uugghhh" with Cartier Delices and Guerlain Cherry Blossom. This is the first summer Escada that didn't smell as nice on my skin as the strip . . . Oh well, one less fume to add to my "way too big" collection.

Jonayla
Jonayla

I think it`s the best Escada fragrance in ages. I still like more those old bottles. New ones aren`t so pretty. It last my skin 6-8 hour. I think it is good time for summer fragrance. My nose smells the most raspberry, what is nice, sweet but still fresh. Some reason I don`t really smell cherry in it. But I still love it. It is fragrance what makes me happy and carefree. If you want ladylike fragrance this is not for you.

Lushylori
Lushylori

Very nice cherry scent with a beautiful note of Sandal wood :)
One of the best Escada scents that I've tried so far and i plan on buying this one soon.
I think it would be perfect for spring time that is coming up soon.
Sweet,woody,fruity and sour
Fresh ,happy and comforting all at the same time
Well done Escada!! Well done!

Jest
Jest

Smells like a cherry soda or lolli pop.
Dry down is smelling a lot like Estee Lauder Pleasures and very raspberry.

lizzyshreds

Air freshner smell, like others have said. I wish they would make a candle of this scent, as I think it would make a great candle. I'm not sure I love this though that's the problem. Maybe, because it might be too light for me right now. I do love the cherry smell. I just got it, and I'm indecisive. This is for younger mid teens, early 20's. Definitely for Spring. There is more notes in this than what is listed. Black Cherry, Raspberry, Mandarin, Marshmallow, Gardenia, Coconut, Sandalwood, Oakwood. I really wish we could vote on all of the notes. Like others have said this is not like all the other Escadas, which are tropical, to me Cherry in The Air is aquatic. I bought this at Sephora.com I didn't smell it before I bought it, which I'm ok with. They have the 7.5ml rollerball for $20, and the 1.6oz bottle for $56, they do not have the big bottle online, and I don't know about the stores. Not the stores in Seattle Washington, not yet anyway. You can get the big bottle 3.3oz at Macy's, and Ulta in the USA. They should come out with a body lotion of this as well. This scent reminds me of Bath, and Body Works. Overall I'm happy with this perfume 7/10.

floof
floof

this is vaguely similar to an herbal essence fruit smell for me.

silesia
silesia

such a light, positive, lovely & happy scent... it's different to all the other escada scents... less tropical & more provincial. it reminds me of a beautiful early summer in countryside. it fits perfectly to the summer in Switzerland where there are everywhere cherrytrees (: jst love it!!!

thomasx3
thomasx3

Now this is an amazing fragrance .
It is a very fresh and sweet scent that does not make you have headaches.
I smell alot of the cherry, but in some way i think it smells a little bit like a sour apple (maybe just my nose that is a little weird) . It is a perfect spring scent !
I do have the D&G Pour Femme too but i don't think it smells like the Cherry in the air, Pour femme is much more grown up and deeper.

This is nothing like the usual Escada summer scents. I smell cherry and marshmallow, and that's about it. Where the other Escada summer scents tend to be so similar they are almost interchangeable, this one veers off on a path all its own. It's sweet, soft and mellow, with no tartness in sight. Don't be fooled into thinking this is just another Escada summer scent, give it a try. You may be surprised. Compared to D&G Femme, I find they are vaguely similary but Cherry in the Air is simpler, more fruity because it lacks flowers, and doesn't have the complexity and depth of D&G Femme. I like this but I don't love it. I actually prefer the former tart Escada versions with their predictable mango, pineapple and sugar, so I'm not sure I'd like a full bottle of this. The jury's still out for me.

Update:: This tends to develop a sort of smokey suffocating quality on me. I don't enjoy the development, so this is a dislike for me.

vanillafreak

Hmm, has a miss dior cherry vibe about it, only fluffier bc of the marshmallow note. Lovely, perfect for spring, and surprisingly good projection.
Definitely on my want list! Nice one Escada!
Strong cherry (very fresh) strong marshmallow(not too sweet) and noticeable raspberry. Lovely frag.

Berth

I finally got my 100 ml bottle! it's delicious, i want to eat myself, is it posible? LOL
I'm surely getting another bottle next month :D, it's limited edition, so..

BlueJayWay
BlueJayWay

Delicious!! Smells like red berries yogurt. So soft and gentle. Sometimes , seems shampoo (I guess for the sandalwood). It's perfect for all ages!!!! Love it.

Berth

It's a very nice fragance, i'm gonna buy this today! when i tried it, it took me a few hours to really like it, because it develops on my skin through time. the top notes are a bit sour, with cherry and raspberry, then i felt the sweetness of marshmallow, and then, and irresistible mixture of berrys, gardenia, and some creamy-hot sweetness ( must be the marshmallow and vanila with sandalwood) that lingers for sooo long on me! i love t! it has the only kind of sweetness that i like, sexy but soft and delicate, not dessert-sickly-sweet. Very feminine indeet, you must try it if you like fruity scents!

lizzyshreds

So, I gave in, and bought this online without smelling it first. That suprises me after I didn't like the remake of Rockin Rio 2011, but then again I like the other Escada's I've so I decided I couldn't let that get in the way, of Cherry in The Air, or my realsonship with the Escada brand. Also I've read a lot of reviews people have said they really can't smell the marshmellow, but can smell some kind of sweetness, I just really hope you are right. If it wasn't for all of your reviews, I wouldn't have bought it without smelling it. Most of you at least like this perfume, and not many dislike it. I wanted this perfume over a month, just on the cherry, and sandalwood notes. I really hope I like it, if not I will be selling it on ebay. I'm hoping I like this. I will write another review after I've worn it a few times.

sarage
sarage

Spring in a bottle!
This is not the most typical Escada summer scent, not a tropical fruit punch, but something more delicate. Very beautiful, girly fragrance but I feel that I have smelled this many times before - or something similar to this.
I cannot find the marshmallows, but the notes of cherry, raspberry and wood I can detect.
Very pleasant scent, worth testing.

johanna.lindholm
johanna.lindholm

I fell for this immediately. I wanted it from the first smell. I can definitely smell the cherries, the raspberries, some sweetness (not really marshmallow) and sandalwood. The longevity of this is great! The day after I can still smell the basenotes of this. It smells so fresh, summery and womanly. Really lovely. This one is so much better than the 2012 relaunches that were so popular (honestly I can't see why). This is the best Escada summer perfume since Taj Sunset I tell you!

Edit: Actually, I think this is a little more of a spring/early summer scent. It smells like taking on the lighter and more summery clothes for the first time this spring, taking a walk to look at all the greatness of the nature, or sitting under that favourite tree with a book eating cherries and feeling the grass underneath your feet. Feeling happy and bright.

lizzyshreds

I've been hesitant on buying this, because I've read some reviews that say the marshmellow takes over, and I hate that in a perfume. Marshmellow isn't my favorite. Once I tried Candie's Sugarplum Blossom I've been turned off to Marshmellow, it could be the way the notes are combined in Sugarplum Blossom on why I really don't like Marshmellow. Cherry in The Air isn't avavlible in stores yet where I live, and I rather smell Cherry in The Air, before doing another blind buy, and being totally dissapointed. I feel like there is a 50 / 50 chance of me liking this. If the Cheery, and the Sandalwood wood take over in this fragrence, I'm sure I would love it.

robororo
robororo

It definitely smells like cherries, very clean, quite natural smell, but cherries always remind me of shampoo :D Drydown is really nice, still fresh, but sweeter. I'm not a fan of Escada, but this one is definitely joining my perfume collection!

tang07
tang07

I love this one very much.
it smells good and sweet.
I was not fan of escada, but now I think I am!!

JessiSwe
JessiSwe

A happy, fresh scent that makes me feel young and playful. I'm a bit surprised that I like this, it is very different from the musky, heavy scents I usually wear. It is generic and there are tons of scents like this, but sometimes you just want something fresh and uncomplicated. Didn't last very long on my skin though.

passionata20
passionata20

20. january 2013

I have purchased it right after the christmas in the airport unsniffed, since there was no tester for that fragrance yet, but because i collect every summer Escada scent i had to have it anyway. So i have tried it during the northen winter time when it is minus 15celsius outside and a lot of snow. I am not sure if the weather is right for this fragrnce but here is what i´ve got.
Upon sniffing it from the lid my first reaction was: OMG! OMG! OMG! This smells soooooo amazing! So different from all the rest Escadas, i´ve smelled for last 10 years! This is an amazing cherry in it´s light form!!!
So i have sprayed it onto my skin 2 times. YESSS! Smells great! But after just a second it hit my skin it is not the same what i have smelled from the lid. A huge cloud of raspberry with marshmallows and topping made of sandalwood. WHAAAAAT????!!! I want cherries!!!! and i can hardly smell them! No way!! This is pure soft marshmallow scent! How dissapointing! You know, it instanly reminded me of 2 other scents: new edition of classic Dolce&Gabbana and also as a distinct sibling of YSL "Manifesto". They all have that sweet-dusty sandalwood note and DG has also marshmallows in it´s composition.
I just don´t understand who has rated cherry notes as the most dominant here, probably people who haven´t smelled it yet and just randomly push the buttons! NO! The cherry IS NOT dominant here sadly! This is all about marshmallows and raspberry! I guess this would work best during the springtime, i can´t see it will be the same during hot summer, well, maybe during chilly summer only. It can be really suffocating during the hot weather.
Don´t get me wrong, i like this scent. I do. Ok, maybe it is more correct to say i find it pleasant enough. But it is not what i actually expected. I expected a bright, sprakling cherry instead of marshmallow sandal. That´s why i am dissappointed.
And i also agree that somehow it smells more as an apple, than a cherry. Just an impression. :)
I am not satisfied with the sillage and longevity could be better. Last year´s threesome was way much better in those terms.
It will be a hit again, that´s for sure, so i better buy some extra bottles.

UPDATE: Interesting notice. Have youe ever thought about the fact that nowdays giant corporations own most of the companies. For example: Lóreal owns YSL beaute, Lóreal, Maybelline/Gemey, Lancome, Helena Rubinstein, Kiehl´s, Biotherm, Girogio Armani cosmetics, Vichy and etc. And very often you might find similar products under different brands and different price segment. If one skincare product from Lancome (for example) has been launched recently, then expect something similar soon to be launched under Biotherm and then Lóreal as well, maybe less perfect packaging, or quality, but the general idea would be the same). More or less the inside is the same but the price segment is different. This thing i think happened to Proctor & Gamble as well: they own both Escada fragrances and DG beaute, so i think the overall concept was similar to both fragrances, just the difference in brand and price segment. You just can´t deny that those fragrances share a lot of notes and can be called siblings. Maybe a distant ones, but sure siblings.

amanda
amanda

I loved the old ones much better. I was glad when they brought back in new package rockin rio island kiss and sexy graffiti. From this one I was expecting something like ibiza hippie as a cherry scent.

FreyaMarie
FreyaMarie

For an Escada summer scent, this one is actually quite original. Playful and forceful at the same time, heavy on the cherry but thankfully not in a cloying cherry-almond kind of way.

All in all very sweet, very pleasant - reminds me a little bit of Moschino Pink Bouquet with an added cherry note. The sandalwood in the base effectively stops it from being too young and juicy.

dovey
dovey

mmmmmmm hasn't arrived yet in my country
but from the notes when it comes to cherry
u have 2 types of cherry

the bitter cherry kindda like the one in halls

or the sweet ripe fruity cherry u use on top of a cupcake or with icecream

hope its the second type !!!

Cecza
Cecza

Smells like these cherry gummi candies by Haribo! :)

monbonbon
monbonbon

I agree with nellynelly.... this perfume smells a lot like the apple scent of airwick.....

at first smell, this stuff is quite nice... the cherry opening is amazing, smells like fresh and natural cherry juice....but when I sprayed it on my skin, it smelled like apple potpourri...a very one dimensional scent... i didn't pick up on the cherry or any marsh mellow or vanilla scents after 1 minute...actually i hated the smell of my skin with this and had to cover it with another scent...

hopefully this is just my experience, because i like the Escada scents and this one seems very promising at first....

good luck!

lizzyshreds

After some digging to find this. I finally found where to get it. At Ulta. It's sold out online as of 01/15/13 of all sizes. Hopefully they have this back in stock soon, because I really want this. This fragrence sounds like a great Valentine Days Fragrence. Ulta Stores where I live currently don't have this yet. Hopefully soon. I really can't wait for this one.

nelly_nelly
nelly_nelly

I tried it today. Firstly it smells like sour cherry juice then it smells a bit sweeter. On my skin, it lasted 3 hours. In my opinion it is good as air freshener.

Anja_Karenina
Anja_Karenina

This is a lovely sweet scent but this already has been done countless of times. This linear generic can easily be duped for something way cheaper so this isn't worth the price-tag when it's only an EDT as well. Honestly I can't even tell the notes apart; it's that simple. Pass.

almarie
almarie

Where can I buy this in the U.S.? I have been on all of the Sears websites and it's not being sold there online or in stores. All I see is that it's offered in the duty-free Germany, but I don't plan on traveling anytime soon to get it. Could someone please tell me where I can purchase this in the States?

colorblindlove

The notes for this scent on fragrantica aren't complete so I found this from myfatpocket.com

"Top Notes
The scent opens with enticing top notes of black cherry and juicy raspberry, brimming with summer ripeness, while a hint of underlying mandarin lends an energising burst of citrusy freshness.

Heart Notes
In the heart, the lightness of gardenia petals is enriched with the gourmand creaminess of coconut orchid and warm vanilla. Blending with the tempting marshmallow note, which is built around a flavour molecule, this playful accord gives the fragrance its unique character.

In the dry-down, comforting sandalwood, oak and musks blend with a creamy white suede accord that reinforces the alluring nature of the scent."

I tried it today, and I can say this is a typical Escada, but very juicy fresh, very pretty, it is very fruity yes with something else, so I would say this is a better Escada. The drydown Is pleasant, warmer, sweet, I I detect the almond. I was tempted to buy it but they only had 100ml, but I would definitely buy a smaller bottle. Longevity Is correct.
Nice springlike scent.

Monika.nemecek
Monika.nemecek

Absolutely amazing frag. So thick scent. Opening is full of cherries and then the Marshmallow is coming. It is not childly sweet. Feminine and grownup smell. Playful but I can also see it in the office. It is not very woody. I think the woody note is there only for the longevity of the smell. Sandalwood is not very noticeable. Surprised me in a very good way.

RoseAmongThorns
RoseAmongThorns

I just got it last week at Sears!!! It smells super yummy, the drydown isnt as sweet as the others imo, But still a really awesome adition to the limited edition floral/fruity Escada perfumes!!

KrisMay
KrisMay

mmm yammy!!!!the best Escada for the last 7 years

AliceSunshine
AliceSunshine

I just bought it today!! It smells amazing, its super sweet and fresh at the same time.It opens up with sour cherry, but then its all about marshmallows and freshness.On my skin it kind of smells like fresh cherries! love it!

Cherry in the Air by Escada 3.95 out of 5 based on 888 ratings and 190 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Cherry in the Air fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Cherry in the Air, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cherry in the Air by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cherry in the Air by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.