Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Chiffon Sorbet Escada for women
dislike

tropical
Chiffon Sorbet Escada for women Pictures

Chiffon Sorbet by Escada is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Chiffon Sorbet was launched in 1993. Top notes are black currant, red apple, raspberry and mango; middle notes are jasmine, rose, violet, plum and black fig; base notes are musk, sandalwood, virginia cedar, amber and vanille. The fragrance features passionfruit.

Black Currant Red Apple Raspberry Mango

Escada

Black Currant Apple Raspberry Mango

Jasmine Rose Violet Plum Fig

Musk Sandalwood Cedar Amber Vanilla

Escada is a fragrance line I have loved since my early 20's ever since I experienced that unforgettable fruity tropical dream that is Ibiza Hippie!

This is not too far away from smelling like that but with sweeter vanilla, lots more vanilla and amber. This is a sweet fruity floral, summery, delicious. Do you like to smell like a cornucopia of sweet fruits? Well I do. The top notes dominate the major portions of this perfume. It's mango, red apple, plum and raspberry. The currant is matching up with the plum and the violet, smells like delicious dark purple fruit.

That raspberry is also quite tart and when it mingles with the vanilla and amber it becomes that sorbet ice cream kind of gourmand scent. It's creamy and rich vanilla. I wore this perfume along with Tahiti Island Dream by Bath and Body Works for the Labor Day weekend, spritzing it on before going on a yacht for hours. The fresh sea air pushes up the fruit scents and everyone loved this perfume on me. It smells like a fruit basket on the beach.

I can't tell you how much I love this perfume. I recommend this as a day time summer scent to wear to the beach. I am not sure if it's been discontinued. I am wearing one that I've owned for a year and a half. Ibiza Hippie is still my favorite but this is a close 2nd.

tltorrens
tltorrens

I have yet to find a full sized bottle of this, as it seems only .14 Oz are available. Love it so much and wish I had it again. Smells like a Que Viva light.

Bad-1
Bad-1

Please contact/PM me if you have a bottle that you want to sell. :D

Miss it so much! <3

i get a lot of fruit at the top and then at dry down i get mostly vanilla flowers. it's ok, but it dosen't project too much and lasts a couple of hours. i'm also using a splash bottle not a spray so maybe thats why. i tend to like spray bottles more and the project much better. overall, it's an ok fruity floral daywear perfume. i don't think it will offend anyone.

**Summer_Forever**
**Summer_Forever**

I agree with VogueBoy, I would not place this in the orientals bracket. It's a bright fruity/floral scent bordering on gourmande from what I remember. How sad that it is now discontinued as this is an absolute gem of a frag. Fruity yet not cloying or overdone, just deliciously fresh.

passionata20
passionata20

Today i have recieved a 100ml bottle of this fragrance. I have been wanting to try this earlier Escada summer creation for a long time and really hoped it is something different. But i was not.
This is not in any way an oriental to my nose, but simply fruity like most of the Escada summer scents. There are so many of them that smell almost the same, this is just a lighter version of all those exotic fruity scents that Escada has provided us for ages now.
"Chiffon sorbet" strongly reminds me of a "Que viva" that i also have bought recently but only much more lighter. While "Que viva" is quite intense passion-fruity, "chiffon sorbet" is indeed chiffon like, very light and airy passion-fruity. But absolutly nothing special and almost identical.
Most of Escada summer editions smell almost the same, so there is a fair chance that you might find something different (exception are: Loving bouquet, Sunny frutty, Jardins du soleil, ocean blue. These are truly not like other Escada´s summer editions).
My verdiction is: don´t spend big money on this one, you can find better Escadas for less price. For me "taj sunset" is much more better than this one.

VogueBoy
VogueBoy

oriental? are they kidding? just simple fruit scent

guest_Minndie
guest_Minndie

it smells like mango yummm..

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Chiffon Sorbet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Escada Chiffon Sorbet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chiffon Sorbet by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chiffon Sorbet by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.