Designers » D E » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

dislike

cacao
coffee
Desire Me Escada for women Videos
Desire Me Escada for women Pictures Desire Me Escada for women Pictures Desire Me Escada for women Pictures Desire Me Escada for women Pictures Desire Me Escada for women Pictures

After last year's edition Escada Incredible Me, a new seductress arrives - Escada Desire Me. The fragrance aims at modern young woman who enjoys being in center of attention, is aware of her qualities and knows she is an object of many men's affection. Her dashiness, charisma, charm and fragrance leave an unforgettable impression.

Desire Me continues the fragrant story of Incredible Me. It seduces with a charming composition of luminous bitter-sweet citruses and accentuates juiciness of mandarin which pulsates embraced by essences of a heart, which are dominant and united with peony and fresh green leaves.

Fresh green floral notes leave a feminine trace along with a mysterious, exotic and fruity blend of aromas. A base is characterized by gourmand elements: tiramisu, coffee, cookies, special aromas of cheese-cake, as well as opulent nuances of dark chocolate, which contribute to warmth and sensuality on the skin for a long time.

Desire Me arrives in a flacon with the same form as its antecedent, with golden-yellow outlines and black stopper. The flacon is created symbolically so that its body forms logo of the house of Escada, and is available as 30, 50 and 75 ml EDP.

Advertising face of this edition is Olivia Wilde, photographer is Greg Williams, and TV commercial was directed by Brett Foraker. The fragrance can be expected on the market by August 2009.

Citruses Mandarin Orange Clementine

Popy Moreni

Desire Me Fragrance Reviews

jmarie92
jmarie92

Sweet sweet deliciousness! Make no mistake, despite the notes, this isn't your typical gourmand. It IS delicious but I personally don't get any "baked goods" or "sweets" vibe from this. It opens with a creamy cirrus. The "face cream" observations are spot on, it totally does smell like a expensive face cream. Then as the citrus notes start to fade, it turns creamy and sweet, but not sickly sweet. It still has the little bite from the coffee note. I find I love it more and more as the day goes on. Lovely fragrance and decent lasting power!

Desire Me is a lovely surprise! I don't like sugarsweet notes or fruitysyrupy notes in my scents but here its WOW.. The dark chocolate and coffee softens down the sweet notes perfectly and its a great mix with Peony, Green notes and the citruses. Very longlasting on my skin, 8 hours +. The basenotes gives a round, creamy soft coffe/chocolate note and I love it. If you have tried Sonia Rykiel Belle en Rykiel, this one can be the little sister, but here the coffeenote is warmer, softer and creame'ish. A keeper indeed.

Desire Me är en superfin överraskning! Jag gillar inte sockersöta noter eller fruktsirapsnoter i mina dofter men här är det bara WOW.. Den mörka chokladen och kaffenoten dämpar det söta perfekt och det är en härlig mix med Pion, gröna noter och mjuk citrus. Otroligt hållbar på huden, 8timmar+. Basnoten blir mjuk, rund och krämig av kaffe/chokladnoten och jag älskar det. Om du har provat Sonia Rykiel belle en Rykiel, så kan denna vara lillasyster, men här är kaffenoten varmare, mjukare och krämigare. En doft för samlingen, verkligen.

peachypixie
peachypixie

I bought this blind for a great deal - 2.5 oz for $24.99.
And even at this wonderful price, the scent lasts a long time, strong sillage. The scent literally wraps around you like a blanket. Heavenly. It smells exactly like tiramisu, not so much cake and frosting. It's sweet but not as sweet as cake.

angeldoll
angeldoll

One word for this perfume - Yummy ! When I use this fragrance I feel like wrapped in pastry. You know what I mean ? The vanilla cake with chocolate. Very creamy and sweet scent. I know perfumes by Escada very well. I think the limited edition for summer. These are fruity, suitable for the beach. Nice but You cant remember them. This is a different case. Men like this perfume. My boyfriend told me "You smell beautiful & I feel bananas on You... " Personally, I dont feel them there. But I am happy, anyway ! I smell like banana brownie or something similiar. And thats not bad :) Yeah,I Love it, thank You Escada :)

CozyCat
CozyCat

A large slice of vanilla cake with milk chocolate frosting, a hot mug of mochaccino, a handful of sparkling, candied citruses, and a dewy bouquet of fresh flowers. I had this and I used it up pretty quickly. I prefer wearing it in spring/summer though, for me it is not rich or warm enough for colder months, and the gourmand notes of choco-vanilla-coffee come through much better when it's not too cold. I found it falls flat in winter with a base that's too weak for cold weather and 'fresh' notes that don't work as well, but otherwise it's nice for any other time of the year, so I went back to enjoying it when spring came around. Desire Me is not groundbreaking, but it's really very pleasant...a friendly gourmand that can be taken from day to night for the below 30 crowd, and it's nice for the office, because it smells like perfume (the kind that hints at yummy notes of chocolate, coffee, candies and cake), without smelling like an actual bakery or candy store. Lasting power is not bad, sillage can be built up.The over 30 crowd who want an everyday casual gourmand scent that is not too young, or too heavy, or too 'edible', will also likely enjoy this one.

cezcille
cezcille

The hubby loves the scent! It has "enough" sweetness. I can smell chocolate and a little bit of coffee specially after 3 hours on my skin. It is quite long lasting and i can say that it has good sillage. Will try Escada's Sexy Graffiti soon!

larita91
larita91

It really is like face cream, but the good stuff. I mean, like an expensive, luxurious cream, buuut I think this is a good thing. I can agree that the notes are so mixed up, you cannot distinguish them, but this fragrance is beautiful. Something kind, warm, delicate and classy. This really is the scent I want to wear when someone is hugging me. :)

April5092
April5092

I agree it does smell like facial moisturizer. To me, the notes are all mixed up and I couldn't distinguish between top, middle and base notes. It just smells like face cream. Does not smell edible. You might want to start with one spray first because it's -really- strong. Like, I sprayed 2-3 on my shirt it was so strong I had to change /:

tigsi
tigsi

This is gorgeous! I got this as a sample and didn't expect much, but decided to try it out. Let me tell ya- I love this stuff. I put it on my wrist and it started as a pleasant semi-fresh, semi-powdery and definitely to my nose,and on my skin it smelled like face cream. "Hm... pleasant" I though, and couple of minutes later I was hit by this wonderful creamy, delicious, sweet scent! It smells a lot like my beloved Amour by Kenzo, but not exactly... It is just as warm and as sweet, in a comforting and beautiful way. Desire me has something that I can't quite put around my finger. Maybe it's little more spicy, maybe it is little bit of that initial powdery feel... It smells divine that's what I'm saying, wonderful, warm, definitely will get you compliments, it is so womanly and it works like magic once on your skin. Check it out, if you like sweet orientals, you should give it a try. I love Amour by Kenzo, I love Hypnotic Poison too,so this was definitely my cup of tea.

Ju-ju09
Ju-ju09

My first love...my first serious fragrance. Buy blind. Sweet, spicy, pungent, but not heavy. Coffee, chocolate and other "stuff" don't feel at all, just a nice, "my" fragrance. Water has long been over, but the bottle from under it still had me on the shelf. Sometimes take it from there, open the cover, and...flying away in the past). So much more experienced with them, so many romantic moments in life, Oh))...

I find it synthetic, couldn't figure out the notes at all, not sure what Escada was trying to do, but this is a mess. It is sweet but has no top notes, no heart, no base, stays the same from start to finish. not impressed.

Hannehoney
Hannehoney

"Desire Me" ??? This perfume is a big headache! Horrible stuff!

MademoiselleMaya
MademoiselleMaya

In the autumn it smelled like sweet pudding or other dessert on me, in winter it smells like flowers and citruses with no hint of the edible sweetness at all. I don't get it.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Smells like straight up coffee fo me...this is a no-go for me

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Fresh flowers, citrus and a hint of chocolate... nice!

liiva
liiva

I was waiting something sexy, warm, sweet and sensual, but I get headache.

lLaura
lLaura

It starts with a little hint of pepper and citrus sweetness. Because of the pepper, this is not to sweet. While developing, I smell choco and a bit sharp coffee that does mix perfectly with the pepper hint in the beginning. This is the cozy part. The vanilla is slightly coming through. The more this develops, the more sensual it gets. I know most of you don't this this is sensual in any way, maybe is just because of my skin that I do think it is? I love this perfume for special occasoins.

missmonday
missmonday

I love perfumes, I can appreciate their smells whether its a chypre, a fruity-floral, an aquatic, a gourmand or even a masculine. I try to always smell the best side of a perfume. However, never has a perfume gave me a headache like Desire me does. I read about people getting nausea about perfume and I couldnt understand how they could go through that feeling but once I wore Desire me, I understood perfectly that feeling of wanting to scrub a perfume off you. I really wanted to love Desire me, especially being a fan of coffee scent. I wanted to love it so much that I blind buy it only based on the notes and on the reviews posted her. Unfortunately, this taught me a lesson : never blind buy a perfume again in the future.

melzy
melzy

Desire Me is not a fragrance for everyone. I can understand how this gives some people a headache; it opens very strongly. It is far less of a punch in the sinuses if you let it warm to your body temperature before smelling it.

On me, it opens with sweet chocolate and coffee notes intermingling, and sparkly citrus undertones. For some reason, the combination of those notes transports me right back to my childhood. We had a magnificent Oak Tree and I used to play in the crisp fallen leaves in the Autumn. The dry oak leaves gave off a particular perfume, which I can smell in Desire Me. It's fantastically nostalgic.

As far as the floral notes are concerned, I can definitely smell Peony. That's it. As it dries down completely and fades away, I get the tiniest hint of vanilla. I would say that's the custard note coming through.

Longevity on my skin is about 3 hours. Sillage is moderate. I've had people say I smelled nice as I've walked past. Desire Me is one of my favourite Escada fragrances. All my other Escadas are syrupy-sweet tropical fruit salads, so this makes a nice change.

Fl0rynus
Fl0rynus

Despite,of all the negative comments I really love it.I just got it yesterday and it just smells...delicious on my skin.It's true that is a very strong parfume but don't have an upsetting smell.

nilizio
nilizio

I hate the perfume. This perfume is not my passion. All my attempts to use this perfume - ended in bitter disappointment.
I decided, that at least, I'll use it at home, after showering and before bedtime, but this perfume just makes me feel sick and uncomfortable.

darlingdraven
darlingdraven

I am glad to have the chance to sample this before buying. This to me smells like candy and a little bit of coffee; nothing special. The longevity is so-so but there is no sillage.

balkidz.hunny
balkidz.hunny

No sweetness, but Im feeling dizzy when wearing it. Maybe it not suits me :(

LEZ 7

it was not incredible me that i love its absolutely me! plus where is the sweetness?

LEZ 7

Was a bit disappointed with this one,the notes sounded so nice. it starts off smelling similar to guess by marciano but then it would because they both contain cacao.thought it would be close to trussardi.but all i get is the smell of plastic.also does not last long on my skin. had high hopes as i love incredibly me. will keep trying to see if my opinion changes.

Nettle
Nettle

Got this as aXmas present from a family member. It is nice enough, I do like the coffee-chocolatey elements, but on my skin it is a tad too sweet and it lacks that certain something.

dallisime
dallisime

does anybody know a fragrance that is identical to the dry down of Desire Me? I love the dry down but hate the opening note. Thanks!

Liina
Liina

Desire me is a playful scent. The fresh and sour notes seem to play with the sweet notes as they vary with each other. Citruses open the act with a refreshing blast but soon green notes and peony start their act with trying to scoop each other. It’s like they can’t make up their mind about which one of them should play the lead. But the scent is still pretty fresh with greens and turns only a little sweet when peony takes over for short acts. Only the base gets gourmand when the chocolate and coffee take over. But it’s not triumphant grand finale as I was expecting for. I was hoping that it would smell so good that I’d want to lick it off my skin. But it’s not like that. The gourmand notes are there but they’re too modest like almost trying to hide themselves behind the green and citrucy notes and they don't blow me away at all.
Overall Desire me is an OK perfume but the gourmand notes did not exceed my expectations. I’ll pass it.

Mochagirl
Mochagirl

A few years ago I bought Incredible Me and after using it a while I gave it away, because it was way too sweet and strong for my taste. I read about Desire Me and tested it as well, and figured out it was a fresher version of IM. Now I bought it because I craved for some sweet coffee/capuccino scent. I find it strong and sweet, but not so much as IM was. In very cold weather it might comfort me, I'm not sure yet. Today I'm having a headache and have to find out whether it has anything to do with this fragrance.

Seraphic
Seraphic

It seems my hunt for the perfect coffee fragrance continues. Not that this one is bad or anything but I don't smell the amount of actual coffee I want.

This is definitely nice while it lasts though, opens up with the sweet notes mixed with the citrus and mandrin and then the green notes come out for a bit before it dies down to a VERY soft coffee and chocolate smell but I'm pretty much trying to inhale my wrist to get this smell and all within 3 hours.

boussoulitsa
boussoulitsa

from the body lotion, the only things I smell are chocolate and some green notes. kinda interesting.

Spido
Spido

I thought I'd like this, but I was very much mistaken. I thought it was irritating and it gave me a headache. It was very strong, fruity and intruding. A big NO.

anushcrate
anushcrate

well this is my third escada,its got a good staying power about six hours on me,i love the notes,great for every occassion and quite seductive,its simply fantastic. just not crazy about the packaging not so attractive as the fragrance itself catches so much attention.

cheeks
cheeks

Every girl should have a sweet and cozy 'rainy day' scent, well this is mine. Desire me is vanilla cake, sweet citrus notes and fresh flowers, sweet and sparkling at first with a dry-down that gets progressively creamier, warmer and 'malty' (probably the chocolate/coffee note causing this), notes of fresh fruits and flowers continue to linger and mingle with the other notes until the end. I like it alot, because I can wear this one without it wearing me, and it does smell quite delicious without being sticky, syrupy, or overly foody...so this will be great for any age and any season (except for the hot summer days). It wears close to the skin but the lasting power is surprisingly good (~ 5hrs on dry skin). Now the con: Let's see, I love the scent, the bottle is cute, the only thing I don't like about it is the name, how embarrassing, luckily no one has ever stopped me to ask the name of the scent I'm wearing. I really do not find it sexy like the advertisement (or its name) would imply! It really isn't the sort of scent that'll turn heads or get you compliments (unless you drown in it probably), it's just lovely, safe, yummy and comforting. I can also tell you that I've tried Incredible Me and Absolutely Me as well, and Desire Me is the best out of the trio in terms of quality, composition and longevity.

Fizzy
Fizzy

Very beautiful and similar to Laura Biagotti- Venezia, but a little less strong than Venezia. I do not get any chocolate here but a lot of vanilla and cake smell. Nice.
Holds good.

rainydays
rainydays

Bought this blind because the listed notes intrigued me. First of all, the initial blast smells heavily of alcohol, but that disappears quickly. Then I get the citruses. Not refreshing citruses, but unique smoky/sweet citruses (the smoky/sweet feel is definitely the dark chocolate note). I don't get any coffee from this at all, disappointingly. It's sweet and demure, really not as sexy as the marketing leads on, but there is something about it that's unique and attractive. Not my favorite, but it will get plenty of wear from me.
PS. I tried this in warm weather, it may strike a different chord when worn in cool weather, which I think would suit it better.

LaGari
LaGari

Chocolate chip cookies. Yup, that's it. And that's pretty much it as far as my nose can tell. Desire me will not cause head aches like many popular gourmand frag's. Its delicious and pleasant but, plain and weak. chips ahoy!

Edit : It smells like sponge cake too, actually.

Akma Syuhada
Akma Syuhada

gosh!! love this one!! badly want this perfume since i only have the free gift 2 ml.. i'm gonna go and get it now!!! love it.. it makes me feel great when use it. the smell was soo nice and doesn't irritates my nose as it wasn't a hard smell perfume.. like it!! 5 star to escada!!

wind83
wind83

well, 2 days ago i bought it.. and YESS really like it. i got a sample and think well i'm must have this perfume.

This the first Escada that i have.
Desire me its:
-warm, hot, sensual..
-the chocolate, vanilla, mmmm. ;)
-yummy..
-in my skin its 5-6 hours.
-maybe wear at night. for special ocassion

i gave it 7/10.

Java Sparrow
Java Sparrow

The notes are very promissing as I am a big fan of gourmand scents. Unfortunately, I dislike this one. It is foody and edible, I can easily smell chocolate and coffee here. This is similar to Tempore Donna by Laura Biagiotti by its chocolate, yummy notes. And has also something in common with Incredible Me that I truly love. It should be good for me but it isn't. I agree with SenecaWhite that there is something off-putting in it, which is very unpleasant and make me feel uncomfortable wearing it. I smell a dirty, dusty and sour note that makes me sick, I can't stand it on my skin. (I don't know what exactly it is but the same was with Escada's Moon Sparkle.)
The only positive thing I can say about Desire Me is that it is longlasting fragrance.

SheShe
SheShe

I love it. I'm not a great fan of Escada, but this one is great. The second one I like is Magnetism, and that's all.
The smell is very sexy, when I wear Desire Me, I feel attractive, sexy, classy. I love the chocolate in the end. What more, the fragrance lasts long and not each Escada fragrance lasts long.
Besides, in my opinion, the fragrance suits every seanson and every hour.

Ettex
Ettex

Smells like audacious, sharp mango in the beginning. Eventually the citrus leaves to reveal a heart of coffee and chocolate, which is lovely and very longlasting. I can smell the perfume from application after shower to the next morning before I shower. The perfume stays fairly close to the skin.
The tiramisu smell is nummy!

Mizz K
Mizz K

My favourite from Escada so far... Bought this last year without trying it on first and I did not regret it at all. It's a very sweet, warm, creamy, deep chocolatey scent.

Not a fan of Incredible me or Absolutely me but Desire me is quite yummy :D

krissycat
krissycat

Love it... I am a gourmand lover and this is right up there for me with the gourmands I have. Reminds me of Fancy by Jessica Simpson a little. I really love it. I have no complaints. My first Escada fragrance so now I'm curious about the rest of perfumes they offer

queenssess
queenssess

Adorable!!! I desire this perfume so am I :)). Mostly depending on the skin nature but it si so long lasting on me and so sexy I can obviously hear the compliments. And I love Desire Me, it's so desirable...

mjb28
mjb28

This perfume opens with rich citrusy chocolate, orchid and honeysuckle floral notes. The drydown is unique, sophisticated, modern, youthful and quite original flavor. The lasting power is quite subtle and nice. It is a sensual scent that perfectly brings out female inhibitions and desires. It sure does make a great impression.

SenecaWhite
SenecaWhite

Being a fan of fruity floral gourmands like Viva La Juicy, I thought I would love this.
....There's something off-putting about this. I have no idea what it is. I think it's the green notes combined with the chocolate which makes it smell very deep and heavy, although the perfume itself is very light (sillage is minimal).

The name Desire Me is misleading. This isn't a sexual nor even sensual perfume, simply a "foody" perfume. This should be called Eat Me, no pun intended.
But if you like chocolatey scents, this might be for you.

dahlia
dahlia

I couldn't put it better than Eleiria. Desire me is trying to be sexy, but manages only to look out of place. Boring fragrance with a tacky name. Not bad, but not interesting. On my skin it develops some plastic note, which remains dominant and overshadows the more pleasant and soft gourmand notes. Desire me smells like a lot of other perfumes, has something slightly in common with Delices from Cartier, but the later is in my opinion much softer and well blended. Lasting power - not good on me, which I consider to be a positive thing since I dislike this perfume.

Eleiria
Eleiria

Edible and pretty but not interesting enough. I wanted a warm, lush fragrance for winter that would catch those who stand next to me and was trying out a few at a store. When the sales assistant suggested this, I was reluctant because I didn't expect anything very interesting, different or classy from Escada. I thought it to be another generic and medium quality fragrance and I was right. Oh yes, it's sweet and I liked it. But I'm sorry to say that the effect doesn't last... Desire Me lacks character and insistence. Moreover, the name is... Well, tacky. I wouldn't like to answer "Desire Me" if someone asked my perfume. It's like a teenage girl overly trying to be sexy. Actually the fragrance is like overly trying to be sexy but ending up looking out of place.

cocolollobrigida
cocolollobrigida

Desire Me is a really amazing gourmand perfume. it is sophisticated,modern and warm. it is not that sweety like other escada perfumes,the right word for this perfume is creamy.maybe this perfume smells too foody but it is normal for a gourmand perfume and among all gourmand perfumes,it is so original,it is not only a food smell.

diabolicalsister
diabolicalsister

I have a big sweet tooth (in place of a nose). Having seen the chocolate, cheesecake, tiramisu, cookies, and coffee! in the base, "Desire Me" sounded like a sure bet to hit the spot.

Unfortunately, this is just like every other scent Escada makes, in that it *could have been* something really good. I find their scents pleasant enough (I like the notes)...but if only they had used better quality ingredients!

"Desire Me" singes your nose-hairs with it's alcohol-based, citrus/floral hand- sanitizer scent for the first half hour. By the time those headache inducing layers evaporate, and you get to the gooey-chocolate center, the scent is SO faint! It has no sillage; I had to smoosh my nose to my wrist to find it. It DID smell nice n' tasty for a few minutes, but vanished without a trace in two hours or less. So sad.

parfumaddicted
parfumaddicted

Hey there,

is there somebody who can give me his or her empty Escada Desire Me 75ml 2.5 oz box. Just in case its in great condition ... cause im a collector and my box broke and now i am very sad about it, maybe someone can help me out, would be nice!!! Thanks alot

this smells horrible, sickly sweet, like burnt sugar, no, no.. and smells chaep too.. overpowering, horrible and strong in a sickly way... just horrible stuff...

aquila_2009
aquila_2009

Hi.

DESIRE ME is a Cute Feminine of ESCADA.A ultra sweet perfume,A Winter scent.It has Character and Style unlike more ESCADA fragrances and it is More feminine too.Warm and i think this is what makes DESIRE ME feminine.Yummy, Modern,Romantic with a Lovely bottle.

Nice opening with fresh notes and mellow in the Middle notes However Sweet notes are quite prominent specially in the base notes it is extremely sweet as being cloying and in my opinion this kind of fragrances are not suitable for Every skin.

In fact this EDP is a combination of Modern,Seductive accords and makes a eatable smells!Yes definitely one of those fragrances that you simply want to eat and makes you feel hungry!A sweet scent for A sweet lady in ROMANTIC mood.it is a Night fragrance for sure.I love it but that is not a Great surprise.

Sillage?Pleasant.

Longevity?About 5 hours on my skin.

6.5/10

this is god sexy

Perfumaniac
Perfumaniac

Combining highly edible base notes of
mascarpone, coffee and indulgent
chocolate with the fruitiness of
honeysuckle and bitter-sweet citrus from
Clementine, ESCADA Desire Me is a
fabulously provocative scent and the
ultimate secret of seduction for naturally
flirtatious fashionistas.

solsekuin44
solsekuin44

My perfume: Escada Desire Me EDP 75ml

-It smells really sensual, feminine
-Won't make the wearer or others get nauseous of it, trust me ^^
-Can definitely sense the chocolate and coffee in it
-Citrusy, chocolatey
-Worth buying! ♥♥♥

♦Suits: Late teenagers, young woman
♦Best worn: Daily, special occasions

-Not very long lasting, 2-3 hours max
-After that, only a faint smell of it left
-The bubbles are easily gone (when the bottle is shaken) = Not long lasting -_-
-I still SUPER ♥ this!

heenimlover
heenimlover

i bought it 2 month ago and it smells nice and sweet..but the scents does not last long on me.maybe for 2 to 3 hours..
but i love the scent of chocolate in it..yummy!!

to bamboowu

Thank you very mucnh, maybe I'm gonna try it, if it fits :) 'cause I wanted Miss Dior Cherie, but that wasn't good for me.

guest_vanille

I would really like to know, how sweet it is, beacuse tomorrow I might buy one from this, but I'm mostly a fan of vanille, cholocalate and everything, that's sweet and candy like. Is this the right one for me?

kittymoon
kittymoon

Now this is funny, I smelled JOOP All About Eve straight away when I tested it. Where does the apple come from? I really like how it develops into what I thought DKNY Caramel Apple would smell like, a deep, dark, slightly bitter-sweet caramel apple... Reading the reviews and ingrediences leaves me puzzled.

I got it now finally and I still think it smells a bit like All About Eve especially at start.

It's nice and I love the warm dark chocolate coffee drydown. Mmmmmh!

Marki san
Marki san

I got a sample card from escada and to me, desire me smells like a modern, young, updated version of chanel nr. 5

bamboowu
bamboowu

Desire Me...a nice fragrance from Escada that is a sweet & citrusy and to me - a little bit exotic. It is sweet, but not a heavy sweetness, it is a more subtle sweetness.

I can smell the mandarin, and the sweetness of the gourmand notes - the caramel, cookies and cheesecake. I can also detect the coffee note.

Fresh, and also a bit floral.... On me, it seems to be more the gourmand notes, with a little bit of floral. I don't find it to be very strong on me and the sillage is not very good either. I prefer something that I can apply once, and have it last for hours...I prefer something stronger. That said, I do like it, but for me, it seems to be lacking something.

UPDATe: I find I am liking this one more the longer I test wear it. It just goes to show you that you might need a few test days in order to reach a firm opinion about whether or not you enjoy a fragrance.

guest_queeenssess
guest_queeenssess

Just new bought this perfume firstly reminded me of Dolce&Gabbana's The one but then a very little scence of Jadore but no way there. And then this is it: the most desirable notes of a women, I suppose, proposing a very charming tone of voice is the sweet thender of its own...

guest_tatoutheangel
guest_tatoutheangel

well my husband offered me yesterday this perfume and I am really surprised by the negative comments since I really liked this perfume ! I sprayed the perfume once, on my left hand just to try it and despite the number of times that I washed my hands, I can still smell it, this is to say that I disagree with those who say that this perfume does not last long. As for the food smell, I did not notice the fact that it smells like food.

ananda
ananda

Wow, I'm impressed! Just received my free sample, and I love it!
It opens sourish and exciting and progesses into the deliciously creamy base: tiramisu, cookies, dark chocolate, wow... Very good! And I could definitely detect a hint of coffee. Really sensual and still sophisticated gourmand.
Can't say much about the lasting power, since I received only a small piece of tissue drenched with the fragrance, not one of those tiny spray bottles...
Anyways, this is already on my wish list! Sexy and yummy!

kristina_vili
kristina_vili

Ohhh,,come on,I`m tired to read reviews like "this is very simple and cheap",please if you type review tell exactly WHY you dont like any scent,dont be such a snob,its just ridicilous to me to read reviews like that.And about this perfume I will tell that is very yummy and sensual,I can smell chocolate in there,and I adore it for that

Malibu
Malibu

I was surprised by DESIRE ME - in a good way. I was expecting a sickly, syrupy kind of fragrance, but instead I found an incredibly well-blended, sweet/sour fragrance, that is quite subtle.

DESIRE ME opens with sweet mandarin, kept as a refreshing hint of sweetness as it's combined with rather tart citruses.

I'm not sure what the perfumers mean by green notes; but the fruity start does deepen and seems to develop into a 'green' kind of richness.

I love sweeter fragrances, so the base of cookies and dark chocolate is a real winner for me.

The scent notes sound like they'll be too much, but by combining them with coffee we get a warm, comforting sweetness, with a slightly masculine sharpness, preventing the sweet notes from becoming sickly.

LenaBel
LenaBel

I was hesitant to try this one as looking at the notes it seemed like it will be something warm and delicious smelling (mmm coffee, chocolate). So I went into the store today and tried incredible me on my left wrist and desire me on my right wrist. They actually smelled quite similar, both cheaply and sickingly sweet I unfortunately must say... Just 'incredible me' was sharper and lasted quite well while 'desire me' didnt last longer that 2-3 hours... I sadly didnt detect any coffee or chocolate in this scent, neither was it warming or delicious :( not worth attention in my opinion.

katabra
katabra

I think that something is desirable when we don't have or own it.This perfume definitely creates this feeling.When I wear it I want to eat myself and I constantly smelled it on the paper before I buy it.It's like I'm trying to find something that I can't.I wish it could last longer but then we would't desire it.

bhean_sidhe
bhean_sidhe

To tell the truth, I never liked any Escada fragrances. Was curious about this one, according to the notes it was supposed to be smth nice.

Well, when I first sprayed it I was really surpised it was so sweet (in a good way) and feminine. I almost couldn't believe it was an Escada. The top notes were so gourmand and sexy. I wish it could stay this way. Yet, after a while it turned into smth trivial and cheap. Yet another disappoinment.

Desire Me smells very similar to a choc-orange cake my mother used to bake when I was a child.

The scent itself is quite subtle and very intimate. Desire Me is not one for fantastic sillage. I find the scent to be rather strange, not something that I dislike but something that takes a while to get accustomed to.

Desire Me is quite rich especially with the citruses and the dark, bitter chocolate. The coffee note is also very unique yet odd, while it makes the fragrance somewhat resemble a stuffy cafe.

The lasting strength is average but certainly not disappointing. For what it's worth I enjoyed wearing this scent.

Does this fragrance make me feel sexy, desirable? No, not really. But it sure does make me hungry.

_lolita_
_lolita_

I normally really do love gourmand notes but with this one I am not getting warm.
To me it smells like pure alcohol when first sprayed on.
When it turns warmer on my skin it is like some alcoholic drink mixed with lots of sugar and a little bit of milk.
Unfortunately no coffe or chocolate is to be found.
There is no such thing as a drydown on me, at least I can´t detect any.
Maybe it is my chemistry but I´m afraid Desire Me and I will not become close friends.

taylor
taylor

this is not at all sexy, i think it´s a perfume for teens. too boring

sofiii
sofiii

As many of the reviewers have said below, it is not a perfume that makes you feel oh...DESIRE ME.

It starts with a burst of fresh sweet notes something kinda similar to what I get from Vera Wang Rock Princess, really girly for the beginning 3-5 minutes.

Soon it turned into something I would say as Light Fruity Floral Gourmand. It's not sugary sweet, but still quite gourmand. I can smell something nice like what you can normally smell from a Cafe, sweet, foody and comfy :-)
I have to admit that I really enjoyed the cheesecake smell here, it's really well-done, not synthetic or plastic kinda unpleasant, it's just so real, just like a fresh slice of real chees cake would smell like.

If it stayed this way, I might like it a little bit more.
Unfortunatelly it just can't wait to transform into something really heavy! It's not cloying but still quite sweet, heady... like those chocolate biscuits with creamy fillings, yes, Oreo! well, actually it's more like Oreo + more chocolate + candy, come along with some other but similar sweet powdery things.

In front of a 16-year-old starving boy who happens to have a really sweet tooth, this perfume could preject some 'Desire Me' aura, but in our daily life, do you really want to make a young boy 'Desire' you in a purely physical way (yes, eat me)? lol...

edlina
edlina

This perfume to me was Comfy ("home sweet home"), Relaxing, Safe, Warm and Reminiscence... Nothing Desireable or Sexy but it do leave an unforgettable impression.. xoxo

lat
lat

oh no, this is too much!

all i can smell from the very beginning to the very end is cookies, a hint of cheesecake and lots of cappuccino.

a male friend of mine smelled it and said that although it wasn't unpleasant, it definitely reminded him of... food.

nothing sexually desirable about it i'm afraid. not too sickly, but can get uncomfortable.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Hmm... sexy? seductress? Go look for Agent Provocateur instead..

This seems just ordinary perfume, done and redone many times.

When I sniffed it I could name mandarin, flower, leaf and chocolate- that's what it smelled like.
Now when I'm at home it smells of marzipan and chocolate with same citruses.

Well.. pretty wearable, but you know.. nothing special. It already seems that many girls are wearing it. Not distinct.

However if you look for something to wear for everyday and this one you tested and it's pleasant for your nose, you may have it. Almost no coffee in it.
I think it's a bit silly. Perfume with ''desire me'' on it ^^ Unfortunately I don't desire it.
For chocolate I choose Angel and coffee I like in Trussardi Inside.
P.S. Now it's chocolate and leaf with a sweet hint of mandarin. Ugh! Dry-down was unpleasant.

zvoncica
zvoncica

Smells like chocolat nescafe.
It is warm and creamy.
Nice for winter and autumn.
Likable, but nothing special.

Solvita
Solvita

it smells so simple,so cheap...Usually I like sweet gourmand fragrances,but this one is very simple

ophelia
ophelia

Not really bad, but too FOODY for me.

The Cheese-cake + all these cookies are just too much :(
I can detect coffee note very clearly, but it doesn't rescue this Escada from being gross. Sorry.

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

Very similair to incredible me,but maybe fresher?And better not so cloying,very nice for cold weather.Sweet and warm,i like but dont love it.

jatzzie
jatzzie

I am in looove with this fragrance! It's so warm, chocolatey yummy and inviting, PERFECT for those cold fall and winter days.The first time I saw the ad for this and read the notes, I was 85% sure I would like it.However, I was wrong, like said, I absolutely LOVE it.The bottle is very pretty and I love the color scheme. The scent is eatable and very "desirable", I have to sniff my wrist constantly. When I think of Desire Me, I see myself sitting by the fire on a cold day snuggled up in a cozy armchair sipping hot chocolate.

But I do have to agree with vertigo, as much as I love this, it is missing some little thing and I can't quite place what it is...

vertigo
vertigo

I'm definitely NOT the one for Escada. I was reserved.
Desire Me made a good impression.

I could smell the smart mix of dark bitter chocolate and coffee from the very beginning. Not an espresso one. The one with a right amount of milk and sugar. Not to sweet, not too sour, not too strong.
(I'm not the fan of coffee.)
I couldn't smell the fruits or flowers.

The lasting power is average and on me it has no sillage.
I hate this bottle.

It's the type of scent that I should like, SENSUAL, not sexual. Most intelligent and sophisticated that I've known from Escada. It's quite original, but it lacks something.
A hint of glamour?

Escada Desire Me Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
ESCADA DESIRE ME for WOMEN by Escada EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ
ESCADA DESIRE ME for WOMEN by Escada EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ
Gift Set 1.7oz
Escada Desire Me Gift Set by Escada Gift Set for Women Includes 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz Body Lotion 1.7 oz Shower Gel
Escada Desire Me Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Escada Desire Me Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Escada Desire Me Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Escada Desire Me Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Desire Me fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Desire Me, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Desire Me by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Desire Me by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.