Designers » D E » Woody Spicy « Groups

Escada Casual Friday Escada for men

Escada Casual Friday Escada for men
dislike

Escada Casual Friday Escada for men Pictures Escada Casual Friday Escada for men Pictures

Casual Friday is a male fragrance introduced in 1999, classified as woody and luxurious, created by Dominique Ropion. Lustful bergamot, coriander, lavender, Cotton-flower, anise, and patchouli are at the top notes, while the heart bumps with spicy floral scents of carnation, lily of the valley, cinnamon, jasmine and cardamom. The base is refreshed by cedar along with earthy notes of oakmoss, patchouli, Tonka bean, vanilla and amber.

Coriander Patchouli Lavender Tarragon Anise Bergamot

Fruits Carnation Cinnamon Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Cardamom

Tonka Bean Amber Patchouli Vanilla Oakmoss Cedar

Aus Liebe zum Duft No 1
Escada pour Homme
Touch Grigio Perla

Escada Casual Friday Fragrance Reviews

@Papi: I just saw one (125 ml) sell on ebay for $349.99! I've never tried it and have no interest in it, but something seems to be going on, because there are too many ebay sales at high prices for this to be some sort of attempt to drive up prices (and it's similar for other scents that I think are nothing great, like V Valentino Men). This seems to be the "new reality," whether we like it or not.

cdaleb73110
cdaleb73110

A M A Z I N G
I agree what a shame this is discontinued.
Stunningly fresh, spicy, & top notch.
The carnation, cinnamon and vanilla combo have a candied red hots vibe. The lavender & bergamot gives the scent freshness. The jasmine to me is more prevalent in the note pyramid. The anise is just enough of a pop and is simply gorgeous. Oh how superb. Longevity and sillage is perfect. Last all day long and projects at an easy arms length. I love getting wafts of this all day long. This would be my top 5 easily, if readily available.

dinis
dinis

It's a chame one of the best fragrance i ever smeld and discontinued :((((

Alfareandhi
Alfareandhi

I spray it to my arm and................WOW!!!!!!!
it's just different scent for day and night times, it's a treasure. Good job Dominique Ropion.
Update:
C'mon don't make me dissapointed because I hear this fragrance Discontinued, I tell you, if you have a chance find this fragrance at online store or retail, pretty sure bring this home and take another bottle for backup, I guess you'll never regret it.

Sillage 9/10
Longevity 8/10
Scent 9.5/10

iMale
iMale

First time I received the sample from a friend, I like it.. that was 3 months a go and now I have 5 bottles of this gem. I think it was sold out anywhere here in my country now... :D Lol.
3 days a go I tried 1 spray of Givenchy pi fraische... they're like twin sisters!
For those who looking for escada c friday try it. Get a sample of givenchy pi fraische.

Ups925
Ups925

chocolate anise. Reminds me of soft australian liquorice. Polo double black is the new age version of this but more fruity.

merezvan
merezvan

وای ی ی ی ی ی ی ی ی ی ی ی ی ی ی

Paraluman
Paraluman

There are a whole lot of fragrances out there that deserve to be discontinued, but certainly not this gem.

I'm a woman and I love wearing it. It gets really sweet on my skin and the hint of aftershave keep people guessing. Top notes smell typically of men's cologne, but wait till you get to the dry down where the woody notes mingle with chocolate, creating something sweet, bitter and aromatic all at the same time.

The perfect fragrance for when i want to be taken seriously ;)

1welshdevil
1welshdevil

Am desperate for this fragrance, but no way on Earth is it worth what people are trying to get, no wonder they haven't sold. Back to this tho, do I remember smells of Chocolate, cinnamon and vanilla?

dromidreza
dromidreza

چه بوی عجیبی داشت.یادش بخیر.دوستش داشتم

ericrico
ericrico

This is decent stuff. I smelled the fragrance when it was available and actually own a couple 50ml of the after shave balm. Good - but not spectacular. It is its name in a bottle - I see this as a nice warm weather scent that is semi-sweet. The olfactory notes here are not overwhelming...for me, mostly tonka bean mixed with a little anise and some citrus. A dash of cardomom and cedar, but there is very little woodiness - just an aromatic note. I will refrain from bashing it, because it isn't bad. But - a masterpiece? No, but Monsieur Ropion's name is behind it...so, perhaps a little hyped? Decent, but for a casual Friday on holiday at the beach or on a patio...7/10.

jayscotch34
jayscotch34

Please re-issue this!!!!!!!!

Lana Lool
Lana Lool

I'm surprised that there are not more people gaga over this stuff. It is sort of an anisey Le Male with a touch of wood. There is a strong anise vanilla lavender combo going on over a very subtle woody tonka base. If you like Le Male and you like anise, as many do, it would seem you would love this. Judging by the price it goes for, many do love it. Apparently, it is not readily available anymore, and the last remaining bottles are going at a premium. I have to say it is unique as far as fragrances go. Though it smells like a combination of other fragrances, there are no others that smell like this. All you Le Male fans that are sick of smelling like the others, give this a try. Not only does it smell better, but you will likely be the only one wearing it.
Actually, this is closer to Tabacco Vanille than Le Male. The sillage and longevity of this stuff is off the charts!

RicardoSweet
RicardoSweet

I found a new bottle at Goodwill,as a worker we could pick from toiletries they don't resale them.This is the cologne a man should wear.I would wear it in place of Ralph Lauren Safari.

Papi
Papi

To all you people reading it, whom are selling it online for a price +120 dollars a botle;

****You should be ashamed of your self!****

Dimitris
Dimitris

This is one of the understated and relatively unknown perfumes out there and it's a pity it has been discontinued (unless you want to pay a three-digit figure on ebay). It's subtle and fresh, while it has a comfortable and relaxed warmth - an ideal day fragrance in my opinion.

Why would they discontinue this cologne?
The smell is fantastic!!! were can I purchase it? Please I need this cologne!!!

guest_Kenya
guest_Kenya

What happened to this cologne??? I have never written a cologne review before but I have to say this was the best cologne ever! One day, in the crowded streets of downtown Nairobi, a street urchin was hovering right under my arms. I move-he moves with me. He didnt want money-he just wanted to keep smelling me :-) best compliment ever.

Hi

UPDATE

This is really OUTSTANDING fragrance i cant stop my self using it every day & night i think im in love with this one.
I dont know why this is not so popular becoz its just far better from many other popular fragrances .
Now i can call it a MASTERPIECE from SCADA.

hi

Lucky me , finally i put my hand on this scarce masterpiece yesterday , i couldnt believe my self , why people say it is discontinued .
This is a very sophisticated scent you just cannot stop smelling it , what a wounderful combination of bergamot,lavender and patchouli.
very good longevity specially on clothes and sillage is also gr8.
Really amaazing.
This one should be a must have for any perfume lover.
definetely it is one of my favourate.

Miss Guerlain
Miss Guerlain

If you miss this discontiued perfume. Try "Fahrenheit Absolute". It smells just like this but with a splash of the original Fahrenheit.

Note: They wouldn't let me take a real sample at the store,
only on paper.

ravjan
ravjan

Yet another wonderful scent that got discontinued! Do scent makers ever listen to what people love and want???
It has everything I love in perfume: sweet, spicy and woody notes. Very versatile - good to be worn during the day as well as - contrary to what the name suggests - on very formal occasions! It's delicious!
If only I could lay my hands on it..

guest_Mr. potato
guest_Mr. potato

It's scarce

guest_ouzo
guest_ouzo

Can't find a place in London UK to buy this perfume that was made for me, would appreciate any help in pointing me to the direction of this gem.

I know so many people don't wear this fragrance or even don't know about it,but it's under-rated.
it starts with sharp,soapy and a bit bitter smelling.lavender is dominant.it starts the same way as Escada into the blues and like that perfume,this one has a much better middle notes.
it becomes delicious,yet manly with a hint of tropical fruits that I like more than anything in it.
it ends with spicy notes mixed with bitterness of oakmoss.
by the way,Dominique Ropion is very famous and has made so many of my favorite perfumes.I'm surprised that this one is not as successful as some of her legendary perfumes(alien,tresor,euphoria,very irresistible..)but I can say that it deserve trying if you can find it in stores.

darren
darren

it's exactly what a man should smell like.at first smell I though,God,it's repetetive,even similar to Axe eau de colognes!but after some minutes it becomes more warm,with some woody and fruity undescribeable notes.what catches my eye about this fragrance is that it never becomes overwhelming.it's very light,though it can not be ignored.that's the point and did I mentioned that it's sexy too?!

sandal
sandal

It's a very, soft, sexy and masculine smell

Escada Casual Friday by Escada 4.23 out of 5 based on 82 ratings and 27 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Escada Casual Friday fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Escada Casual Friday, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Escada Casual Friday by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Escada Casual Friday by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.