Designers » D E » Oriental « Groups

Escada Collection Escada for women

Escada Collection Escada for women
dislike

caramel
Escada Collection Escada for women Pictures Escada Collection Escada for women Pictures Escada Collection Escada for women Pictures Escada Collection Escada for women Pictures Escada Collection Escada for women Pictures

This oriental perfume was presented in 1997. Named Escada Collection, it is first in the series of season fragrances wearing that name. The bottle is heart – shaped, with a golden stopper, flamboyantly designed. Top notes bring the essence of a gourmand plum and caramel, while the heart introduces floral accords of intensive and sweet jasmine, rose, orange blossom and lotus, and the base warms it up with sandalwood, musk, Tonka and cedar. Fracoise Caron is the nose behind this feminine and seductive oriental fragrance. The nose behind this fragrance is Francoise Caron.

Plum Caramel

Telaal

Escada Collection Fragrance Reviews

rihabi
rihabi

purchased it and already have it and adore it. reminds me truly of La Vie Est Belle by Lancome. The sweetness hypnotizes in the same exact way... some of my favourite notes are mixed - caramel, tonka, jasmine...and this plum gives an incredibly feminine taste of it. that's the perfume which will make the males think "she's so sweet, but sexy at the same time" :)

StopHammertime
StopHammertime

Been dying to try this for months and finally got my hands on a sample. A nice perfume, reminds me of Gloria by Cacharel. Opens up with a very nice caramel and a small amount of plum, smells almost honey-like - I love the first 5 minutes of this perfume. Dries down to be quite sandalwood-y, the plum dies away and the caramel keeps it a little sweet. The drydown is powdery and sweet, and I know I say this a lot but it reminds me of Guerlain SDV. Lasting power is surprisingly low, only about 2-2 1/2 hours.

kismetdaisy

I got it<3 will review later ... I love it!

kismetdaisy

I want this perfume more than I've ever wanted any perfume in my life! Too bad I was oh a kid when this stuff was around ;( some days I really feel the need to spend 150$ on eBay for it... And that would be 150-200$ for a blind buy, yes. But the reviews for it sound amazing, just my kind of scent. Even one that said its In Control Curious and L de Lolita combined basically! In Control and L are hands down my favorite perfumes ever <3 especially In Control, and I've read many comparisons to this Escada collection to in control. If you want Escada collection, but don't want to pay the high price tag-like another reviewer said, it's said to smell like In Control... I'm not sure if this is true, and yes In Control is also discontinued, BUR I just found a 100ml bottle at Ross for 20$! Of course, they're on eBay as well. But I'm hoping that In Control will start coming back again since it was in the store for the first time in years!

But anyway, I wish there was a way that I could at least try this stuff. I really have this feeling of connection with this frag.. Weird, cuz I've never even seen it let alone smelled it. But I just have this feeling that this one will be my one true love of all perfumes. That "wow" factor I've been hunting for so long ! I want, want, want soooo much. Must, have!

MirageMirage
MirageMirage

Does anyone know if this one is similar to Escada by Margaretha Ley?

mariana
mariana

Caron's best creation ever! It's all about juicy plums, caramel, and a sweet and soft tobacco vibe... So damn good, very special and warm! Even better layered w/ Tobacco Vanille! Very similar to Botrytis (Ginestet).

poojakale21
poojakale21

I had this one long back. Boy, does it bring back memories! It's a very feminine smell, demure yet confident, subtle yet alluring. It stays for long and I must say, isn't easily exploited by weather. My shirts somehow smelled the same days after I'd used it (of course till i washed them).

4scents
4scents

Very Romantic, delicate, sweet vanilla luxury one of a kind scent from Escada! I will claim this perfume as one of my all time favorites that is very hard to come by if not discontinued. Classy white floral that can be worn by the middle aged woman, upwards teen and somewhere in between. For all brand conscious lovers, this is one of their best. Escada Collection is a memories in motion, head turning, one of a kind never to be duplicated again scent!

carrieann
carrieann

The best scent ever made in my opinion. So comforting ans smooth. Wore this on my wedding day. Wish it never got discontinued. There wil never be another like this.

Kchild
Kchild

Chemistry~such a fickle lover! Botrytis doesn't smell remotely like Collection on me. Collection is not as honeyed~ It's a juicy seductive smoke dipped in sandalwood and caramel. A laquered richness that starts like the pastries of a sidewalk cafe. I can hear conversations and see coca cola's on tables,smell inviting pipe and cigar tobacco, sense a busy city full of people going about their day all wrapped in a vanilla hug. This perfume carries the scent of memories and close quarters, the enjoyment of others as part of our everyday experiance, the sharing of time with the people living their lives at the same moment as us.......

Oulik
Oulik

For me:
Escada Collection = In Control Curious Britney Spears + L de Lolita Lempicka
Explosive mix! ♥ ℒℴѵℯ♥ it!

Well as I mentioned this was my signature for years. My mother bought it for me, so it holds a special place in my heart. The only reason it's no longer my signature is because it's discontinued. I only wear it on rare and special occasions now because I will run out if I wear it daily. I still have my bottle. I bought Ginestet Botrytis because I refuse to pay $300 for a perfume that is so old it could become rancid at any moment, and I am overjoyed to report that Botrytis smells IDENTICAL. Even the projection and lasting time are identical. I'm so grateful to have found another perfume that can "replace" my Escada. So to anyone who wants to know what Escada Collection smells like and can't afford it, get a sample of Botrytis at LuckyScent.com.

Sarah Bas Eleazar

I got mine today and I'm still in shock with this perfume. When I sprayed on my skin, I expected a sweet smell of chocolate but it is much more, was the first chord direction of red fruits! I think it's the smell of plum notes wrapped in caramel, the scent is very warm and pleasant. It is a perfect time to stop and happy that the fragrance produced true gems. I feel ashamed to live in an age in which creations are as "Flowerbomb" paths enshrined and I feel deep sorrow for the people who can´t know what is truly a beautiful scent.
Tobacco Vanille´s brother. Love!

PS: Noooo, it isn´t like "Botritys" cause it is cold and "Escada Colletion" is hot, very hot!!

Peachply
Peachply

I absolutely love this, it is so beautiful. It is full, expansive, round, deep and rich caressing your sense in every way. It's sheer heaven.
I don't know what happened but my smelling went off and I began to no longer enjoy it, sold it on eBay, boy am I sorry I ever did that. I should have kept it!!! What a fool I am...I did not know it would be so hard to find and that I would long for it once more.

stacia79
stacia79

Why do they always discontinue the BEST fragrances? It's a cruel world. But this Escada Collection is absolutely amazing!!! I have a little sample and it is so unique and enticing.

Cherry cola + vanilla pipe tobacco mix into a deep, slightly heady aroma with very good sillage. A few drops lasted for hours and hours. How I would LOVE to have a full bottle of this. It's so right for fall and winter.

Sarah Bas Eleazar

it is so expensive...how it is a sweet vintage, I believe that it´s wonderful...

CHERY ABOU SENNA
CHERY ABOU SENNA

Can any one smell coconut ??????? :)))

hnyc
hnyc

This is really the most amazing perfume I've ever tried/had. The last power could be a bit more, I remember having to refresh during the day but it's so, so good. I'm on a quest to find one similar so any suggestions are appreciated! Otherwise I may have to fork out the 250 dollars for a 1.7oz bottle on ebay and I so don't want to do that! I still don't understand how they could discontinue this fragrance.

danny83

One of my favorites so far during winter season. Yummy! ;-)

passionata20

Today i have recieved "Escada collection" 1999 edition bottle which is lilac with some ornament on it and i finally had a chance to compare it with my 2003 edition bottle and they are not completly the same!
While both share that powerfull honey-vanilla note the 1999 edition is more sweet, more honey, more vanilla, and 2003 edition has more prominent tonka bean note and then all that sweet stuff on the background.
But i absolutly adore them both and now search for other editions of "Escada collection" to compare them with each others. Hope they will be also fantastic!
The lasting power is great on my skin, it´s been already over 7 hours since i sprayed it and i still can smell it clearly.
I only wish it would be more affordable to buy. I´m in love!!!! It´s official! :))

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

Powerful stuff, very rich scent.

passionata20

Today i recieved a 50ml Parfum de toilette bottle of "Escada collection" in dark blue velvet with a strass ornament like a star. This is the 2003 edition i have.
I am still not sure whether all of them are the same smelling or not, i will be sure when i will try at least another one of "escada collection".
Back to fragrance. This is a pure heaven for those who love vanilla scents. I dont´t see any vanilla listed in here but this is a pure vanilla with honey (at least in my bottle which is as i wrote before dark blue bottle edition). Smells very much like my much beloved and discontinued L´occitane "Honey and lemon" (without shimmer) but with much more vanilla and honey in it.
Simply amazing and very candy-like perfume!

P.S. now i have purchased a lilac bottle of 1999 year edition and i can now compare soon how those two smell like. Are they the same or different indeed? The notes for the 2001 edition listed also here on fragrantica seem to be different or just incomplete..

lilac bottle with flower ornament- 1999 edition
dark blue bottle with flower ornament -2000 edition
pink bottle with flower ornament - 2001 edition
red bottle with flower ornament - 2002 edition
dark blue bottle with strass ornament -2003 edition
dark blue bottle with ornamnet like an 2000 edition but more silver in the "leaves" - 2004 edition
There was also a special edition i guess for 2002 edition not in velvety bottle, but in shiny glossy bottle with the same ornament
sand coloured bottle with 3 blue flowers drawn by hand and blue spots all over the bottle - ???? year edition

isabella211
isabella211

i agree with Tovah. Botrytis is literally the exact same scent, maybe slightly prettier? it's a damn shame Escada Collection was discontinued, as it is one of the best honey fragrances around. at least Botrytis will be waiting in the wings, with her white wine undertone and slightly bigger price tag (which is fine for a fragrance of this caliber)when my bottle is gone. both are impeccable, warm floraly honeys, that are head turning and timeless.

danny83

One of my favorite perfumes so far for its great smell! :-D

Tovah
Tovah

If you've been searching for a similar fragrance, I recommend you try Ginestet Botrytis. It's remarkably similar to the classic "Collection", but it's even better.

This is on the sweet side, with a fruity/floral aspect that is obvious. However, there is also something that has a cigarette-like quality. After a short while, the musky/woody base begins to emerge, and gets stronger over time. It is strong and lasts a long time. If you like this idea, you should also sample Tobaco Latino (if you can find it). To me it is "unisex," but I'll admit I wear it at home only. The cedar/sandalwood is quite good here, and I usually dislike these notes in recent releases.

This is one of my all-time favorite perfumes and was my signature for years. What sets it apart from other orientals is that there is a faint hint of earthy moss in it, which must be attributed to the cedar note found in the base. The other notes I detect are jasmine, plum, sandalwood, and tonka. This is such a rich and special fragrance, there's really nothing that can compare in beauty, and the sillage on me is phenomenal! It's killing me that it's discontinued.

Winterlaurel
Winterlaurel

This was my "signature fragrance" so to speak for quite some time. I miss it dearly.

guest_A-G
guest_A-G

I wish they would bring it back!!! But I've found something very similar that reminds me of Escada Collection, it is Neroli at L'Occtaine.

jonr951
jonr951

guest_Looking for love. Ive heard alot of people comparing In Control by Britney Spears to it. Alot of people on the internet say it smells just like it. Id give it a shot. I happen 2 love In Control so u cant go wrong w/ it. It too is discontinued but u could find it online for cheap. Try ebay. Check marshells, tjmaxx, kohls, ross, etc. Good Luck!

guest_Looking for love
guest_Looking for love

This is my favorite perfume ever, and it has been impossible to find for a few years after it was discontinued....Does anyone know of any perfumes with similar notes, or dries down to the same intoxicating aroma? I'm lost without a signature fragrance... I've tried all the obvious ones, and have had no luck. Please help, I'd be forever grateful!
Stephanie

noharadwan
noharadwan

its nothing but vanilla on my skin !! i used to love it but now i'm not into sugary perfumes

VioletLily
VioletLily

At first Collection is a creamy honeyed vanilla cola, almost effervescent. But very soon, it's gorgeously delicious velvety sweet brandied cherries and rich wet tobacco – oooh yes! There’s also a hint of caramel sugariness. Finally it's soft woods and cherry brandy. It doesn't last long, about an hour or two, but for that first hour, the sillage is amazing! For me, the hype and the searching were totally worth it; it’s different, it’s beautiful, it's sexy, it’s just gorgeous!

PS: My only wish is that for an EDP, that it were a little stronger and creamier.

PPS: Compared with Botrytis – There is a similarity but only when Botrytis has dried down. Botrytis is definitely more honeyed and meadish. Drunk almost. Collection is softer with the cherries, brandy and tobacco. I really like Botrytis, but Collection I love more.

Starts as a blast of alcohol and sandal, mellows to Tonka and distinct cola with notes of mandarin, and settles finally for tonka and sandalwood. Nice.

dolita
dolita

the vanilla is the most noticable smell in it but its sweeety and good one but its more winter

guest_lola
guest_lola

its too sweet for my taste. not bad in its type though. i can imagine 30 year old or older women wearing it

Escada Collection by Escada 4.52 out of 5 based on 134 ratings and 36 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Escada Collection fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Escada Collection, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Escada Collection by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Escada Collection by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.