Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Escada Collection 2001 Escada for women
dislike

coca-cola
Escada Collection 2001 Escada for women Pictures

Escada Collection 2001 by Escada is a Floral fragrance for women. Escada Collection 2001 was launched in 2001. Top notes are mandarin orange and coca-cola; middle notes are jasmine and tuberose; base notes are tonka bean, sandalwood and amber.

Mandarin Orange Coca-Cola

Jasmine Tuberose

Tonka Bean Sandalwood Amber

Escada Collection 2001 Fragrance Reviews

Christina0065
Christina0065

This goes for like 400 bucks on ebay right now that's how rare it it!! Wow!

mahtty
mahtty

This perfume it's so yummy , i really in love with this yummy perfume and can't find anywhere now - -

Bahzing
Bahzing

I would have bought 10 bottles of this had I known it would never be around again.

queops
queops

o meu ja passou da validade mas ainda guardo o frasco porque e muito dificil consegui-lo...tenho que importar

lulwa87
lulwa87

I love this perfume and cant find it anywhere. Does anyone know if I can get this online? Please help

Escada Collection 2001 by Escada 4.36 out of 5 based on 30 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Escada Collection 2001 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Escada Collection 2001, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Escada Collection 2001 by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Escada Collection 2001 by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guy Laroche Fidji Escada Tropical Punch Escada Escada Collection Chanel Coco Dior Poison Tendre Escada Un Ete En Provence Elie Saab Le Parfum Lancome Magie Noire Stella McCartney Stella Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Intense Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Calvin Klein Beauty Jean-Louis Scherrer Scherrer 2 Escada Island Kiss Rochas Alchimie Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Houbigant Quelques Fleurs l`Original Lancome 2000 et Une Rose Escada Escada Loving Bouquet Lalique Amethyst