Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Escada Loving Bouquet Escada for women

Escada Loving Bouquet Escada for women
dislike

ozonic
Escada Loving Bouquet Escada for women Pictures Escada Loving Bouquet Escada for women Pictures Escada Loving Bouquet Escada for women Pictures

Escada Loving Bouquet is one of the floral limited versions of wonderful Escada scents, launched on market in 1999. It was developed by Annick Menardo, who made the top notes sweet and fresh, using fragrances of bergamot, mandarin orange, peach, lemon and violet leaf. The middle notes are filled with floral presence of lily-of-the-valley, rose, orris root, tea, jasmine, iris and violet. The base is sensuous and seductive thanks to musk, amber and woody fresh cedar. The bottle is the trademark of the Escada limited series, and this time it gets feminine and soft violet color.

Violet Leaf Mandarin Orange Peach Bergamot Lemon

iris Violet Orris Root Jasmine Tea Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Sandalwood Musk Cedar

Mercedes Benz for Her

Escada Loving Bouquet Fragrance Reviews

caitrun
caitrun

I adore this fragrance. It is musky and powdery. The funny thing is on me I get a nutty, ambered, peach. There are no nuts or amber in this fragrance, but some combination in this beauty creates this effect on me. It is strongly floral and has amazing longevity.

joan100
joan100

Hear hear Jonayla. I wish Escada could at least release a collectors edition of the lovely 90s Escada scents. Same look, quality and all. I will be ecstatic!

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

I have developed an interesting obsession with discontinued perfumes. This is one of them. I owned this years ago and loved it. I have found it again and am pleased. It is as lovely as I remember it to be. Gentle floral without being sickeningly floral. I also found a perfumery that can make a dupe that is dead on!

Nymeriahn
Nymeriahn

Please bring Escada Loving Bouquet BACK. it was my signature perfume :(

Jonayla
Jonayla

The good old Escada days... In 90`s all Escada summer fragrances smelled so much better than these days. They were also very unique every year. This was sweet and powdery. I hope they bring back all summer fragrances in 90`s, if this happen someday, I think I go crazy. lol

vicka16
vicka16

Loving Bouquet is not a perfume for everybody so I wouldn't recomend to blind buy it (like I did, hmmm...). The opening is very powdery, but after 10-15 min some sharpness and freshness appears. It is very strong on violet notes so you really have to like violets and violet leaves to appreciate this perfume...

crystalrain
crystalrain

PLEASE BRING THIS BACK!!!

dato.sabo
dato.sabo

Very interesting and pleasant to wear. Would love to see it back in shops.

passionata20
passionata20

This is not my type of scent sadly. To my nose it is too much violet and orris in it and only a little bit of rose and musk. Smells too sythetic to me and reminds of an air freshener for the bathroom. I would say it is even a bit masculine, i think a man can wear it much better than most girls. I guess the combination of the notes just doesn´t work for me this time. Lasting power is surprisingly good and sillage also.

Please do not remove this comment, since others might find it useful. Not every review should be positive, so people like me wanted to make a blind buy might find it very informative. Thanks.

I loved this scent so much and can't believe it's gone. It was a delicate powdery-musky-floral like nothing I can compare it to. It was truly unique. Loved the lavender bottle too.

mjqueen
mjqueen

i love escada even have thought about designing a room of my house around their colors and bottle designs (Im a dreamer!) id love to smell this so much
i want all their fragrances

happiness
happiness

This made me feel so special wearing it.Bought a few years ago whilst working at Manchester Airport.Would love to see it back in shops.Have just opened bottle of Lily Chic ,bought at same time and it smells gorgeous.

silverbutterfly
silverbutterfly

This is powdery lilac smell. Very interesting and pleasant to wear.

kittny
kittny

the classic Escada bottle hides a beautifull flora bouqet combined with the woody notes. it smells like you are in the middle of field and millions of flowers are araund you. it has both light and fresh smell.

Escada Loving Bouquet by Escada 4.01 out of 5 based on 75 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Escada Loving Bouquet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Escada Loving Bouquet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Escada Loving Bouquet by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Escada Loving Bouquet by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.