Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Escada Loving Bouquet Escada for women

Escada Loving Bouquet Escada for women
dislike

ozonic
Escada Loving Bouquet Escada for women Pictures Escada Loving Bouquet Escada for women Pictures Escada Loving Bouquet Escada for women Pictures

Escada Loving Bouquet is one of the floral limited versions of wonderful Escada scents, launched on market in 1999. It was developed by Annick Menardo, who made the top notes sweet and fresh, using fragrances of bergamot, mandarin orange, peach, lemon and violet leaf. The middle notes are filled with floral presence of lily-of-the-valley, rose, orris root, tea, jasmine, iris and violet. The base is sensuous and seductive thanks to musk, amber and woody fresh cedar. The bottle is the trademark of the Escada limited series, and this time it gets feminine and soft violet color.

Violet Leaf Mandarin Orange Peach Bergamot Lemon

Very Sexy Now 2010 v.2

Escada Loving Bouquet Fragrance Reviews

apassionforscent
apassionforscent

A long, long time ago, I wore this fragrance every day. It smelled just like a burst of violet-hued flowers in a HUGE bouquet! Until now, I still remember this scent and what it smells like, unlike many other perfumes that I've simply forgotten over the years. There's no forgetting exactly what this perfume smells like: A very big bouquet of purplish, violet-toned flowers with some white flowers in there and lots of big leaves.

It's a loud scent but at the same time it's a welcome scent. You know how some people are loud and unwelcome, while others are loud but still welcome? This is the person who's loud but is still always invited to the party. It's loud in a good way, not an annoying way.

With all that been said, I personally wouldn't go back to using this perfume again, simply because it feels out-of-date in 2016. :-( Some perfumes never feel out-of-date and the more the years go by, the more of a household name they become. Alas, this is just not one of them (in my opinion). I just wouldn't go back to it, myself.

If you have never used this in the past, and it doesn't feel too retro to you, then I'd say it's a great choice in perfume for someone who likes to laugh out loud and bring happiness into the lives of her loved ones!

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

O my God so good. I love the design of the bottle. I'm wearing this beautiful fragrance this morning and already my new neighbor here in Palm Beach could totally smell it and she liked it. This is a floral fragrance which is big on iris, violet, rose and lily of the valley. Heavily floral but well-done. The fragrance starts off with fruit scents of peach and citrus. Nothing extraordinary and it's more citric than peachy. Fresh and invigorating. It's a fresh out of the shower scent to help start your morning. And it's definitely a spring time fragrance. The base is woodsy with sandalwood and cedar wood. I'm wearing this baby all day today so we'll see how much longevity it has. So far I think we're off to a good start. I love how this smells and I'm sure you would too if you're into floral scents. PS one of the reasons I bought this was because I'm still looking for my wedding day fragrance. I hope no one on Fragrantica is tired of me repeating myself LOL I have a whole year to find my perfect matching wedding gown fragrance. This one could be it or maybe not we'll see. It does smell really good though.

caitrun
caitrun

I adore this fragrance. It is musky and powdery. The funny thing is on me I get a nutty, ambered, peach. There are no nuts or amber in this fragrance, but some combination in this beauty creates this effect on me. It is strongly floral and has amazing longevity.

joan100
joan100

Smell this and you will instantly be transported to the 1990s! This is pure nostalgia in a bottle I am telling you! I agree with Jonayla. I wish Escada could at least release a collectors edition of the lovely 90s Escada scents. Same look, quality and all. I will be ecstatic!

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

I have developed an interesting obsession with discontinued perfumes. This is one of them. I owned this years ago and loved it. I have found it again and am pleased. It is as lovely as I remember it to be. Gentle floral without being sickeningly floral. I also found a perfumery that can make a dupe that is dead on!

Nymeriahn
Nymeriahn

Please bring Escada Loving Bouquet BACK. it was my signature perfume :(

Jonayla
Jonayla

The good old Escada days... In 90`s all Escada summer fragrances smelled so much better than these days. They were also very unique every year. This was sweet and powdery. I hope they bring back all summer fragrances in 90`s, if this happen someday, I think I go crazy. lol

vicka16
vicka16

Loving Bouquet is not a perfume for everybody so I wouldn't recomend to blind buy it (like I did, hmmm...). The opening is very powdery, but after 10-15 min some sharpness and freshness appears. It is very strong on violet notes so you really have to like violets and violet leaves to appreciate this perfume...

crystalrain
crystalrain

PLEASE BRING THIS BACK!!!

dato.sabo
dato.sabo

Very interesting and pleasant to wear. Would love to see it back in shops.

passionata20
passionata20

This is not my type of scent sadly. To my nose it is too much violet and orris in it and only a little bit of rose and musk. Smells too sythetic to me and reminds of an air freshener for the bathroom. I would say it is even a bit masculine, i think a man can wear it much better than most girls. I guess the combination of the notes just doesn´t work for me this time. Lasting power is surprisingly good and sillage also.

Please do not remove this comment, since others might find it useful. Not every review should be positive, so people like me wanted to make a blind buy might find it very informative. Thanks.

AveParfum
AveParfum

I loved this scent so much and can't believe it's gone. It was a delicate powdery-musky-floral like nothing I can compare it to. It was truly unique. Loved the lavender bottle too.

mjqueen
mjqueen

i love escada even have thought about designing a room of my house around their colors and bottle designs (Im a dreamer!) id love to smell this so much
i want all their fragrances

happiness
happiness

This made me feel so special wearing it.Bought a few years ago whilst working at Manchester Airport.Would love to see it back in shops.Have just opened bottle of Lily Chic ,bought at same time and it smells gorgeous.

silverbutterfly
silverbutterfly

This is powdery lilac smell. Very interesting and pleasant to wear.

kittny
kittny

the classic Escada bottle hides a beautifull flora bouqet combined with the woody notes. it smells like you are in the middle of field and millions of flowers are araund you. it has both light and fresh smell.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Escada Loving Bouquet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Escada Escada Loving Bouquet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Escada Loving Bouquet by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Escada Loving Bouquet by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.