Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Escada Magnetic Beat Escada for women

Escada Magnetic Beat Escada for women
dislike

Joyful fruity-floral rhythms, created in Escada Magnetic Beat offer optimistic and seductive accords. Creators Pierre Bourdon and Steve Demercado designed this perfume in 2003 and enriched the top notes with aromatic tones of basil, green leaves, freesia, powdery violet, apricot and gently spiced nutmeg. The heart is opulent. Intensive, pure and sweet jasmine seduces together with iris, lily and sweet, gourmet almond blossom. The base carries woody, soft and powdery tones of vanilla, amber, milky intensive sandalwood and sensual musk. The bottle has the same shape as Escada Magnetism, but Magnetic Beat is coloured in romantic pink. It was characterised as a very long-lasting perfume.

Black Currant Green Leaves Violet Cassia Freesia Basil

iris Almond Blossom Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley

Amber Sandalwood Musk Vanilla

Escada Magnetic Beat Fragrance Reviews

pixeydust
pixeydust

This fragrance is simply the best!!! IT is so close to the perfume Magnetism.....but only better!!!
Too bad it has been discontinued... I will purchase it for as long as I can find it. It is not a very strong fragrance...it is very sweet.LIKe mangoes and vanilla.
I love it. I go through a bottle every three months!!
I have been wearing it for 7 years now... I love it so much I can't bear to go without it.

schil
schil

WERE can i find these?

Maria111
Maria111

i had this magnetic beat, ibought it when i ranout of magnetism,as a substitute,not bad, sweet but not as strong smelling like magnetism, very moderate 4/5 :D

sheila28
sheila28

This was the best scent for me. It's sweet, a little bit 'wild and sexy' ..

Aspendina
Aspendina

Kinda sweet but not overly sweet, wears really close to the skin. I. Can't pin point the notes I am smelling but I will say I am pretty disappointed with this one as its nothing special and I will be putting it on ebay.

kville
kville

scent is not that light... not suitable for summer or specialy if youre on tropical country!

barbarella434
barbarella434

Love this fragrance. It has a little spice, but it is sweet and refreshing. One of the few spicy fragrances I would dare wear in the summer. Tracked it down and am receiving more this week! I ran out and couldn't locate anywhere except online.

Sveltekittie
Sveltekittie

My favorite Escada scent, hands down. Sentiment(edp) is my second fave, love the iris note in both of these. MB is the only other Escada fragrance that doesn't disappear on my dry skin in an hour's time. I love the almond note & black currant(one of my fave notes of all time)blended with the gently sweet flowers & soft sensual base with just the right amt. of everything- not too much musk, amber or vanilla.

One of my faves for summer because its only lightly sweet, never heavy. It is a light fresh oriental on my skin & it always elicits positive attention from my husband which is fantastic because he's very picky with my perfumes. It puts him in a particularly amorous mood so I'm taking advantage of the allure factor. hehe ;-D

Highly recommend for use on a summer night or first date if you want to leave an indelible memory in the mind of a lucky guy!

Nicky_PL
Nicky_PL

I adore both Magnetism and Magnetic Beat.

It seems to me that Magnetic Beat is just the EDT version of Magnetism, and the slight difference is in the opening notes - in M.Beat they are juicier and lighter but the drydown feels the same as in Magnetism. And also M.Beat is not as strong and overwhelming as Magnetism is.

However, Magnetic Beat is sexy, sensual and flirty fragrance that can be worn all year long not only on everyday occasions but even in special and intimate moments, which makes it best friend among the fragrances. :-)))

guest_AngieR
guest_AngieR

very pretty and light, can be sprayed throughtout the day. i have both magnetism and magnetic beat. i believe magnetism has patchouli which i find nauseating at times and i can only spray 2x for the day.

like some other reviewers I like original magnetism more than this one.comparing it to magnetism,it's less creamy and sophisticated.instead,it's younger and lighter
at the first sniff I thought I got pure strawberries,mixed with pineapple(or another fresh smelling) with strong sweet notes(like somebody else mentioned cotton candy).vanilla is always there.actually to me it smells like a fruity cake.also almond blossom is touchable.
I should mention that despite the leading text here,I didn't find it extremely long lasting.maybe it's too light and it remains near skin.after 15 minutes of applying it,I get some similarities with the original magnetism,but much lighter.I also think it smells like coconut.
I think it's a good choice for young girls to wear it in the college.it won't ease anybody,because of the low sillage.it's just sweet and nice.

dina
dina

Me too, I prefer it over Magnetism. I liked it a lot but woudn't buy it, it has no staying power on me. As soon as I stepped out of the store, it was gone ... It's sweet and light and very joyfull fragrance.

skylar
skylar

I think this scent is prettier than Magnetism, it's sweet but rather subtle than annoying, it reminds me of cotton candy a little, people who like vanilla will like it. Maybe it's not the most original scent, but it's optimistic and playful.

falovalo
falovalo

To me it smells exactly like Magnetism, like cotton candy and green notes. I love it, one of my faves. Not long lasting though :(

minousdepoes
minousdepoes

Ik heb deze geur al een tijdje. Lijkt veel op manetism, alleen een beetje minder zwaar en een beetje transparanter dan magnetism.
Een heerlijke geur, de hele dag door.

Its very common to magnetism, except it is some lighter and more transparant. Also sweet, i think also a bit more a refreshing fragrance than magnetism.

Strange woman
Strange woman

Very sweet for me, only for winter or autumn.

mmsmlzgud546
mmsmlzgud546

Escada Magnetic Beat it a casual but pretty scent. It has a sweet powdery note when first sprayed. I think the Iris and amber stand out in the beginning. But after you wear it a while you can really smell the other florals and the tiny vanilla. A fresh and lighthearted fragrance.

guest_olialiareda
guest_olialiareda

prealy fantasy, livly, playful parfum:)

fragrance for young, joyful persons. sweet and refreshing smell. Lovely:)

Escada Magnetic Beat by Escada 3.92 out of 5 based on 104 ratings and 19 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Escada Magnetic Beat fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Escada Magnetic Beat, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Escada Magnetic Beat by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Escada Magnetic Beat by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.