Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Escada Marine Groove Escada for women
dislike

tropical
sour

Escada Marine Groove is a fragrance for women by the house of Escada presented in 2009 as a limited edition with floral-fruity character. The fragrance is composed of passionfruit, peony, jasmine and musk. Available as 30, 50 and 100ml edt.

Musk Jasmine Peony Passionfruit

Fruity Rhythm
Wink
SJP NYC

Escada Marine Groove Fragrance Reviews

elaheahsan
elaheahsan

I received samples of taj sunset,sunset heat,ocean lounge,moon sparkle and marine groove and I've to say this is the worst.Guess it's been made for dolls not humans!Actually,I'm exaggerating but it's not the Queen of Escada fragrances.

Whiteclimax
Whiteclimax

This is so exotic, fruity and fresh, but is quite synthetic (like the majority from Escada).
Just in the end becomes more pleasant.

pinkgnome
pinkgnome

I have this in a tiny bottle (.13oz) from Collector's set of five Escada summer scents.

The bottle doesn't have a spray nozzle, it has a small cap acts like a stopper, awkward to have a grip to remove the cap as bottle is really small. I dropped a few times and wasted a bit (T_T)

I don't understand why there is no spray nozzle. It is also hard to apply. Each time I feel as if I'm contaminating the liquid inside as I have to touch directly.

It is long lasting on me.

It is nice but too flat to my liking.
I would have liked more if there were a bit of twists rather than plain sweet sweet.

KaseyC
KaseyC

Where is the tropical fruity sweetness? Where is mango? pineapple? coconut? peach? I am lost. It does not smell like ESCADA summer fragrance to me at all. ESCADA LE summer frags are famous for the blend of different kinds of tropical fruits in a bottle. Marine Groove smells flat and dull. But I have to say, this is so far the freshest summer fragrance from this house. It would be an option for people who don't like sugary sweet fruity scent but would love to try something tropical. If Taj Sunset represents mid-summer, then Marine Groove early-summer.

honeysmiles
honeysmiles

I received this as a sample and fell IN LOVE with it! I've had trouble finding it in the stores, but I think it would be a great fragrance to add to my summertime collection!

Pusteblumchen
Pusteblumchen

I swear I can smell mango fruit on it!!! That's why bought it immediately back then. I can only use in summer funnyweise.

I like it for a fresh sunny day. It's exquisite and has a beautiful dry out.

sisanirg
sisanirg

One of my favorite fragrances. Although it doesn't contain salt water, i swear i can smell the sea when i wear it. Reminds me of holiday and summer. Very tropical fruity scent. It doesn't last all day on me.

shrewd
shrewd

yummy!...Marine Groove smells like sweet tropical fruit...

carollyncheeyen
carollyncheeyen

I bought both the Rockin Rio and this one. Was reminiscing of Escada Pacific Paradise,that was truly one of my favorite but it had been discontinued.
One might argue Escada scents are very"Escada-ish":the very typical tropical fruity sweet scents. But doesn't mean they are not nice. This one to me was quite different to Rockin Rio. To me this was more lasting, and projected better. The tones evolve over time, hence more sophisticated. The florals are more noticeable compared to rockin rio although both are tropical fruity scents. Does not smell cheap. Does not smell like soap. Worth a try.

lulu69
lulu69

love it..makes me feel young and girly - smells like a hand full of gummi bears..just delicious sweet-fresh

LolaLoCer
LolaLoCer

This reminds me of scented lotion from bath and bodyworks. Doesn't last long, was okay. My daughter loves it, but then again she's 8

dbolt
dbolt

It's not super original or unique, but out of the Escada summer fragrances I've owned this is my favorite (Ibiza Hippie was even better but sadly I never got to buy it). It's a nice scent for the day but works for the night as well especially in the summer.

Molko
Molko

It's a typical fruity scent that is not unique or interesting. Smells like a sappy peach, yummy and I like it but to EAT not to spritz on me:)

Aina Harryna
Aina Harryna

Very fresh..I love it..make me energy..but this scent very similiar scent with other perfumes. Nothing special.

garrettsmommy520
garrettsmommy520

Wasn't really keen on this perfume.. it didn't really fit with the other escadas that i like (sunset heat, rockin rio, pacific paradise, into the blue) it just really wasn't my taste at all....i was sad that this took plce of pacific paradise.. my mom bought me a bottle a year or two ago, its still completely full =/ but i ended up giving it to my sister in law since she...'s 9 years younger than me i figured she may appreciate the smell more.

m4
m4

Somehow I smell just juicy orange, blackcurrant and little musk. Simple and beautiful. Moderate sillage and longevity. LOVE it. I want to drink it up :D

loopylu1986
loopylu1986

i brought this as something differnt to try i wasnt so keen on it myself but thought i would use it up.
it kinda reminds me of a fizzy fruity drink, however when i wore it i also used to wear lynx for women for some reason the lynx complimented the scent and i actually got alot of compliments for it.
Strange really how i didnt like it but everyone else did.
This perfume smelt nothing special to me just a cheery fruity scent for everyday wear espcially in the summer.
I personally didnt find it very long lasting i think a few hours max was about the best i got from it and that was by spraying on my clothing.

PerfumedPrincess
PerfumedPrincess

While Escada Marine Groove is more floral than a true fruity floral, I was taken aback by the passionfruit note in the opening of the fragrance. It could just be on my skin that passionfruit turns a bit sour and funky, but that is what I experienced in the beginning of the fragrance. Within about two hours the passionfruit note faded to barely present levels fortunately. After that, I was left with a dry musky floral fragrance. I couldn't really discern any of the white florals in this mix--I got just flowers and musk. Dry, beachy, warm fragrance suitable for summer.

Longevity was moderate at around 5 hours and sillage was decent. Overall I will rate it a 6 of 10, the barely tolerable passionfruit makes this a no for me but it could be awesome on someone else.

trenchlove1
trenchlove1

I find this to have a sweet sour factor to it.. which is probably the peony mixed with the jasmine
Not bad but not very fruity.. more floral but its nice (:

Jess1fireflight

Ii love this scent very much. its really fruity and my boyfriend always compliments. he ways says that i smell fruitt or like last night he said I smelled delicious. sp definately a winner. <3 <3

gomt
gomt

Joyful, carefree and upbeat. This one smells like a tropical fruit cocktail, it's great for holidays in the sun... but otherwise, too sweet for me. I think this perfume could really be tiring during a day at the office.

Sillage is good, longevity not really.

imihelsone
imihelsone

My every summer HG perfume. Purchased it the first time 3 years ago, since then have been buying a 30ml bottle at the beginning of may/june every single year and usually finish it by the end of august. The perfect summer day/night scent. The sweetest perfume I own but works AH-mazing while on holidays at the beach. Staying power could be better, therefore this year will go for a 100ml eau de toilette. You will love it if you love the smell of passion fruit. Enjoy it on hot summer days and warm nights out with friends and nice cocktails. Fun and compliments guaranteed :) Will not use it in any other season though as I find it too sweet/flirty for when I'm working. The only Escada perfume I like though as others I find too sweet. This one is just the perfect summer combination

c0uture
c0uture

My mom gave this perfume to me as a gift for Christmas and I immediately fell in love. This is a great perfume for the spring/summer, I even use it in the cold winter months when I'm feeling a bit down. Such a fruity and fun scent!

Fruity, sweet, tart, and I can detect a touch of peony. Smells very tropical and summery to me. I enjoy wearing this because it gives a sense of fun and sun, as many Escada scents do. I do find the Escada summer releases to be similar to each other but each is tweaked a bit to make it not quite like the last one.

PerfumeEmporium
PerfumeEmporium

A sweet Passion fruit scent with Floral undertones and a hint of a Marine saltiness. Although it is a sweeter smelling perfume...I find that that marine element cuts the sweetness and gives the perfume a savory element as well. It makes me feel like I'm on vacation somewhere tropical...laying on the beach with a lush floral setting and a delicious island cocktail. A perfect scent for Summer. I love the scent and get compliments when wearing it.

Pinkvillage
Pinkvillage

I like this perfume when I tried it for the first few times. However, after some period of time, I found this sickley sweet and it gave me headache too.

Jayebe

I meant to add that I definitely smelled the passion fruit, too, on my last review. Not sure how I left that one out!

Jayebe

A nice scent, not my favorite. It is very nice, and if you like berry scents you'll definitely like it. I smelled some pear, too, which I do love. Unfortunately, the scent doesn't last very long on me, either, like some others had mentioned. All in all, a very fun, pretty scent, and definitely up your alley if you like berries.

Jess1fireflight

this is a beautiful, fruity scent. I really like it. I would love it if it hand more longevity. Since I normally spray my perfume at 5:30 am. I search for perfumes that last me through the whole day without having to reapply. This scent has to be reapplied throughout the day but the scent is lovely. :)

peny
peny

I also had the body lotion !! perfect for all hours at summer... Dear Escada will you launch a new summer perfume this summer????

MademoiselleMimi
MademoiselleMimi

Smells like a mixture of passion fruit, peach, plum, and, unlike many users, in my opinion, also a hint of the ocean. Reminds me of being on vacation in Florida. Also, reminds me of fruit tea... in a good way! Very tropical, sexy feel to it. I find this scent addictive, but be sure it works with your body chemistry before you buy. Also, may not last long... doesn't for me. Too bad it's discontinued, too! It will be hard to find from now on! :(

acv43
acv43

I loved pacific paradise in high school so when i saw this escada fragrance for cheap at a discount store i bought it having never smelled it before. I was expecting an aquatic type smell however as others have noted there is nothing watery about this scent. Marine Groove is a pleasing blend of exotic fruits, i cannot smell much of the floral or musk. I find this perfume VERY sweet so i use it very sparingly and not very often as sweet scents can sometimes make me feel ill. Overall a nice tropical young summer smell

over_caffeine
over_caffeine

Marine Groove is not aquatic, as the name implies. I think it smells strongly of Pineapple! Very tropical! Like sipping Pina Coladas in a short summer dress during sunset. Marine Groove is longlasting, juicy, fresh, and sugary sweet. If you love sweet fragrances, this is definitely for you. Overall, it is a very cheerful scent.

igor2011
igor2011

At first this perfume smelled really good. I fell in love with it. The middle notes stayed just as sweet smelling. Sadly, on me, the base notes, especially the musk, just smelled horrible on me. My husband asked me if I'd picked up smoking again, then after a few days we realized it was the perfume. It's a great smell, but if you're like me and your chemistry doesn't mix well with musk, avoid it unless you want to smell like cigarettes.

Hrisi
Hrisi

Are most of the Escadas smell the same? Absolutely not! This is passion fruit, peony and jasmine, but passion fruit I can feel the most. Marine Groove is less sweet than some of the others Escadas, maybe like Island Kiss, which has passion fruit too and it's one of the best fruit smell! This is very simple and very pleasent fragrance. When wear this, I think for shampoo washed body and hair - clean and fresh, just what I want:)

sarage
sarage

This is a scent for summer and holidays in the sun. Beautiful bottle (like all Escadas). To me, it gives a happy, energetic feeling.
There's nothing particularly marine in the scent. Passion fruit is strong.

Tubykap20
Tubykap20

Passion fruit allover! I still love it though! Perfect fragrances for summer if you like sweet and fruity instead of fresh and fruity or marine like.Can't smell the flowers,only the musk a bit when dry.

mil1991
mil1991

the notes that i smell on this fragrance is only passion fruit nothin else .. huhu its really soft sweet fruity floral.as usual its not long lasting scent same as escada fruity fragrance

Sigadis22
Sigadis22

very sweet smell! The floral-fruity scent is amazing,really fun to wear it. I remembered when I enter my class,and my friend sniff around and said 'where are this sweet smell come from?' ;)

flowerbombhannah
flowerbombhannah

Lounging on your beach towel, the sound of the waves lapping on the shore lull you to sleep. Palm trees wave overhead. Hibiscus flowers bob their bright heads into view. You jerk awake from the scent of the fruity cocktail your friend has brought you. False alarm; it was only your perfume Marine Groove!

Sugandha
Sugandha

I'm a fan of fruity scent and this fragrance is amazing !
When I spray it on my arm, I can smell only floral and musky scent
but on my neck, it becomes so sweet and sour, I fall in love with myself cause this fragrance. I get a lot of compliments when I wear Marine Groove,
female friends ask me about what I'm wearing and male friends like how tempting the scent is. it might be good for a hot Summer day but I enjoy it in the rainy day. doesn't last long so I keep it in a small spray bottle at work. ♥

salihah
salihah

smells nice great for summer

scentorita
scentorita

Lasts 2 hours on me. Not impressed. Nothing special here. Sweet and synthetic.

tutti_fruitti
tutti_fruitti

I love this perfume! like all Escada summer range, its very sweet and fruity! Super long lasting!

Mandana
Mandana

On holiday last year in Spain I saw Marine Groove on offer so I purcharsed a bottle. I fell in love with the first notes, which to me smelled like juicy warm blackberries and some other indefinable fruit, however I see that blackberries are not listed as any note! It is sweet and alluring and the sillage was great, lasted hours. The final notes were still quite sweet but by then the blackberry/fruity notes were gone; it was like someone had eaten all the lovely fruits in the bowl and I was left with the empty bowl which still smelled slightly sweet but also vaguely powdery and a tiny bit synthetic.I dont get the passionfruit notes. I was a bit disappointed that the lovely ripe fruity notes did not stay warm and full-bodied. Who came up with the name though and why? Marine groove as a name does not fit the perfume; they should have named it "fruit parfait" or "sweet blackberry surprise" instead LOL.I do still like Marine Groove very much though; it is an upbeat modern fragrance, inoffensive and warm-hearted; I noticed even strangers like to get close to someone wearing something as deliciously warm and fruity!

artemis27
artemis27

DISAPPOINTED!!

I really love floral fruity... I loved this smell on paper.. But it has ZERO longevity.... I have to spray like 20 sprays for it to last 30 min.... NEVER buying again!

Suheylah
Suheylah

Verybfruity, I like it. I like all escada

Siv55
Siv55

I have been quite rude about Escada generally, although I do actually like a couple of them. Not this though. For a start it's called Marine Groove and it isn't anything remotely fresh or oceanic. If you put the sea in the name, put it in the bottle! I like the name to be a bit of a clue, I like to be able to categorise! Anyhow, this is an absolutely screeching fruity floral. It actually made me wheeze. It's long lasting, in the way that tinitus is after someone screams in your ear.
This is Escadas worst offering in my opinion. The earlier ones tend to be better than the later ones, bit like the Guerlain Aquas. Ideas run out and anything seems to get marketed :(

WardrobeMistress
WardrobeMistress

I'm approaching my sample with some trepidation...I've never tried an Escada before and I have to say that the packaging is about as cheap and tacky as it gets. None the less I am doing my best to approach with an open mind...

And ye Gods it's sweet...sweet like a strawberry-scented plastic dolls head. Seriously, all I am getting for an opener is strawberry, and it's not a ripe, warmed by the sun strawberry, it's unashamedly synthetic. After ten minutes or so I'm starting to feel a touch of slightly sour passionfruit. This phase is actually much more enjoyable, it's odd that such a true passionfruit should be combined with such an artificial strawberry and I want to shout at that plastic-dolly-strawberry "Oi you, clear off !" So that I can enjoy that sharp passionfruit in peace. Sadly, it doesn't appear to be listening and just keeps hanging around like the proverbial bad smell. I still have no jasmine, I still have no musk. Paeony? Well perhaps. To be honest I'm not sure, I have grown peonies in my garden for many years and find their scent barely perceptible so I'm not sure I would recognise it. Perhaps it's there, somewhere, but I'll be damned if I can find it smothered under that nauseating plastic strawberry syrup blanket.

I'm quite surprised at how many reviewers seem to think this is summer-appropriate, I can't think of anything worse than smelling like a melted strawberry sweet from the pick n' mix that's melted & stuck to the hot tarmac.

No No No No No.

crakky
crakky

I really can detect more forest or/and tropical fruits than musk, peony or jasmine. It is perfect for summer though...can't wait to have my own bottle =^.^=

Vamy69
Vamy69

This is a perfectly yummy fruity-floral delicious perfume. I don't think I would race out to by a bottle as it smells similar to other fruity-floral perfumes out there and there is nothing overly unique enough about it to make me need to rush to buy it. It is perfectly wearable and nice for someone on the hunt for a nice fruity-floral if there is not one in their wardrobe. I was actually hoping for more "marine accords" to make this more beachy.

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

Oh yummy! I just want to pour this all over vanilla icecream... at least, that's what I like to do with passionfruit pulp.

This tropical fragrance is deliciously sweet with a slight tart note just like fresh passionfruit (one of my favorite fruits) and not at all syrupy. It leans a little toward blackcurrant too.

I like that the fruity opening also introduces the warm, ever so slight musky/vanilla note which in turn pulls a little of the juicy tartness into the satisfying sillage with a floral hint.

This was actually a gift from my teenage daughter who currently enjoys the fruity offerings of Victorias Secret, but is looking for something of better quality and longer lasting. I think she chose this for me because she fell in love with this herself =) I may have to let her adopt this and borrow it back from her on the occasions that I need to satiate a zero calorie tropical dessert craving.

Mouthwatering happiness.

Annelien1987
Annelien1987

Incredible fragrance! My god the escada limited editions are like heaven in a bottle!!!!!

tttan518

I am not an avid Escada customer. I really like it. I feel flirty when I wear it & I get hey what ya wearinggg. Smells niceeee

mjqueen
mjqueen

i love escada and i want this....
ive decided to do my bathroom inspired by their colors and bottles i just love the colors they use and fruity scents
i cant get enough honestly im addicted to floral fruity scents and escada

ahmed ehab
ahmed ehab

this is a rather nice pinapple fruity scent ! its light and will do perfect in the summer so this si a lovely winner form escada :D

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

I sampled Marine Groove at Superdrug's when they had the 30ml bottle for £ 9.49.
Tested and bought instantly.
The passionfruit-blackcurrant juice is just lovely.
I do not think it is too sweet or could be compared to sticky sweet candy floss.
It is fresh and fruity and a great summer scent.
If you like J Lo's Live, then you will surely like Marine Groove.

Hey there,

is there somebody who can give me his or her empty Escada Marine Groove 100ml 3.3 3.4 oz box. Just in case its in great condition ... cause im a collector and my box broke and now i am very sad about it, maybe someone can help me out, would be nice!!! Thanks alot

another delicious fruit salad!Pineapple is all I feel in this perfume.I know there isn't any pineapple note listed here,but it's the most obvious fruit note I can detect.
it's no different from the other ones,though still moon sparkle is my favorite.this one is a bit sour and ends up so musky.
I've got nothing more to tell about it,but it's not much about marine!

OneScent
OneScent

It's like someone dumped a load of sugar in a fruit drink or something. Veeeery sweet, but not too bad.

fallingin28
fallingin28

First sprayed it's a loud scream of grapefruit and citrus, alcohol, and sweet. Then you get hit again with sweetness and melon-y notes and only a hint of marine(or that I thought). The dry down is quick and turns to a sweet floral with a little musk, but maybe a little too sweet for my taste. Still a nice smell on me.

rainydays
rainydays

My first try with Escada was with Ocean Lounge, which I HATED! It was heavy, overpowering... like hot, fruit flavored syrup. A definite no. This one was a step up! While it didn't blow me away, the tropical, fruity notes weren't so overbearing. However, it's not special at all AND it's STILL too sweet. I guess it's safe to say i'm not a fan of Escada.

swenada
swenada

Tried this today. It was a great scent. I guess I love passionfruit. It had no staying power though. I will test it again another day and will purchase it if I can smell it after an hour.

britfly
britfly

This is a very sweet and fruity perfume. However,the musk note is clearly present as well. I like this one alot more than Ocean Lounge, which smells like straight up strawberry juice to me.

vincy_gal

When I bought it I thought it would smell similar to all the other Escadas. I find that while it's similar, it's much much sweeter? Sugary almost?

Veedabestchef
Veedabestchef

this is very sexy scent..my girlfriend love this ..and i love her when she wears this..it really turns me on..anyone ladies wears this i will love them too

guest_Samantha
guest_Samantha

It is similar to the other Escada scents but with something extra. It's a little less strong and more pleasant. To me it is perfect for summer! Smells to me like grape fruit, baby powder and floral. I do agree with everyone on the fact that it doesn't last that long.

guest_Maureen
guest_Maureen

para mí.. todos son diferentes, y me encantó este perfume!! me dan ganas de ir al caribe =)

dorgchant
dorgchant

I Think it is similar to Ibiza Hippie with more lack of longevity, Not so good.

sarafirmino
sarafirmino

i don't think this escada summer edition, could be called a summer fragrance. marine groove, such as ol, have a warm dry dawn.. to me, they are more a summer night scent. i have this version, and i really like it (:

CherryLou
CherryLou

MissMilkie: The lasting power is unfortunately poor.

It smells nice though. Playful and girly. It has a feature that is common to all Escada's summer editions. Passion fruit adds a extra sparkling kick to it making it a bit more fresh than many Escadas on the past years.

guest_elena
guest_elena

i tryed marine groove, and it is sweet in very special way, and, by the way, i think it is almost replica of ibiza hippie (i had ibiza hippie quite a bit ago, i think it is amazing fragrance). But marine groove has a warmer dry down.

guest_sunmoonstars
guest_sunmoonstars

It seems that a majority of the latest Escada fragrances have the same "fruit salad cocktail" component.

All the bottles are exhilerating and captivating in its own way, but the frangrances are predictable and lack substance. Im placing a bet that the future Escada fragrances will smell very similar to the next.

LenaBel
LenaBel

Smells like passionfruit and pineapple to me. This is very fruity like all other Escadas, the other notes are super faint. Marine Groove smells similar to other summer Escada editions, just with a very prominent passionfruit. Staying power is OK. Nice for summer and beach. I am not buying this as I don't think this is complex enough to be a fragrance, it smells nice but body splash would do the same job for a smaller price (try Body Shop passion fruit).

secretcrush
secretcrush

I have 2 agree and disagree w/ the others... While many of the Escadas may have some of the same components or "feeling" they dont all smell the same(maybe too similar lol)... 09's Ocean Lounge had strawberry parfait which Marine Groove doesnt although i believe both had jasmine which can give a similar feel. Pacific Paradise(banana, kiwi) smells nothing like Sunset Heat(peach, pineapple), although they both bring to mind a tropical feeling... Moon Sparkle is different from Marine Groove because of the apple and strawberry in it although they both have passionfruit and a similar drydown... There r similarities but there r differences as well although sumtimes very minor it seems...

MiguelHarris
MiguelHarris

The beginning was kind of off putting because it was so sweet, but as it settled
down it was a fruity floral drink as I would call it. I would love to smell this on a girl. I use the little sample that comes in the mail, the fragrance has great longevity. I rubbed it on my wrist at 3:49 P.M. and now it is 11:32 P.M. and it still is noticeable.

Trvevil
Trvevil

What shall I say..
It smells good.. , but nothing new. At all, smells so similar to other this kinda frags that it hurts.
Nnice. And lasts. Passion fruit this time. Come to me nom nom :D

jatzzie
jatzzie

A new Escada summer fragrance.:) I like the color scheme on Marine Groove much better than on the previous Ocean Lounge one.Nice purple tones.The fragrance itself is the typical Escada summerfragrance; juicy, sweet and tropical. Compared to 2009's summerscent Ocean Lounge, I like Marine Groove better. It's not as overlysweet and gummybear-like as OL. MG is good for summer, and those superhot warm days (hopefully!) to come.;)

I find this scent to be quite interesting. It's really not that bad.

Passionfruit was the first note that I experienced when opening my sample, and by far the most dominant note on my skin.

Comparing the sample to what's settling on my skin, the sample has a very fruity and shampoo-like quality, whereas on me, Marine Groove smells like tropical fruit juice.

There's subtle hints of pineapple and orange in the top notes, which don't seem to be listed here, although I swear that I can smell them. I'm rather surprised that this isn't sweet, it's more juicy than sugary.

I'm not familiar with the entire range of Escada, however I have tried Moon Sparkle and I find no correlation between the two.

For those that enjoy rich and fruity scents, or just Escada fragrances in general, Marine Groove could be right up your alley. I would personally wear this if I was to go vacationing to a beautiful, picturesque and tropical island in the middle of Summer.

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

Reminds me of something I've smelled before. I suppose it was meant to be a refreshing, summer fragrance but it's nothing earthshaking. Plesant, that's all. I prefer Pacific Paradise to this one. Poor lasting power. Such a shame, I was hoping it would resemble the older Escadas.

Allegra
Allegra

I used to like Escada's perfumes, Tropical Punch especially as it was so deliciously fruity and yummy, but my crush on them has cooled down during the last years. Like MissMe? wrote, Escada fragrances have become replicas of each other without any originality and distinctiveness. Or maybe I've just outgrown the age in which you love these girlishly sweet and fruity scents..? Anyway, Marine Groove is nothing special, just an another addition into (almost boringly) repetitive Escadas - shame!

parfumaddicted

I have some Escada fragrances and i have to say they don't smell like each other. The last editions are nearly to sweet. You can't smell the different ingredients. But if you compare them, you will smell each different fragrance.
Ocean Lounge is totally different than Moon sparkle and sunset heat.
My most famous Escada fragrance is Sunset heat. But Lily Chic and Loving Bouquet are also great!

guest_Roola
guest_Roola

This smells really good!!! It is a little fruity but has a yummy twist to it. I think this is the best Escada so far!

vincy_gal

Is it me, or do most of the Escadas smell the same??!!

guest_LittleMissSunshine
guest_LittleMissSunshine

I've got that perfume! It is great! Some months ago I bought the other perfume of Escada. It is called Moon Sparkle and it was my fav perfume ever. But know I fell in love with another one! And it is Marine Groove by Escada. I just tell you to try it. People always ask me what perfume I use. They fell in love with this too! It is just great! I bought Moon Sparkle twice but now I think I will buy Marine Groove three times xD
Just buy it you will love it! It's the best fragrance ever!
Hugs and kisses from Germany! ;D

guest_clarinsgirl
guest_clarinsgirl

We just got this in at work and I am very picky about fragrances, and I LOVE it! It has an awesome balance not too sweet not too spicy.

parfumaddicted

Yes, it is right, Escada has money problems. But a company named "inditex" from spain (famoust brand "zara") is interessted in Escada.

By the way, all fragrances by Escada are produced by Procter & Gamble. So, Escada has the licence. Nobody knows, whether Escada has to pay for producing a fragrance as much as someone else.

Does somebody know, whether they launch a male version?

jigglyclefairypuff
jigglyclefairypuff

It's been on the news that Escada has been through money problems, so basically they are bankrupt. But if they've come as far as producing their latest fragrance then I guess it isn't as bad as everyone seems to think.

Escada Marine Groove by Escada 3.86 out of 5 based on 573 ratings and 89 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Escada Marine Groove fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Escada Marine Groove, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Escada Marine Groove by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Escada Marine Groove by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.