Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Escada Moon Sparkle Escada for women

Escada Moon Sparkle Escada for women
dislike

I have it: 680 I had it: 468 I want it: 584 My signature: 13

Escada Moon Sparkle Escada for women Pictures Escada Moon Sparkle Escada for women Pictures

Reminiscent of the moon light and in blue-lilac tones, Escada Moon Sparkle was introduced in 2007. It comes in elegant and gracious bottle. It opens with notes of strawberry, black currant, citruses and red fruits. Middle notes reveal sweet pea, freesia, jasmine and rose, and this fragrant floral bouquet is followed by raspberry, musk, sandalwood and amber in the base. It comes as 50ml (1.7 fl.oz.) and 100ml (3.4 fl.oz.) EDT, with matching bath and body cream.

Escada Moon Sparkle was launched in 2007.

Black Currant Citruses Wild Strawberry Red Apple

Freesia Sweet Pea Jasmine Rose

Sandalwood Amber Musk Raspberry

Cascade
Make Me Wonder

Escada Moon Sparkle Fragrance Reviews

denncita
denncita

This one is definitely sweet but not that cloying type of sweet, it's just so fruity. On the first spritz it reminded me of Paris Hilton Heiress which to me smells kind of generic. That being said, it's not the most unique perfume out there. Although it's an eau de toilette, I have body sprays that have better sillage and projection than Moon Sparkle.

maybe_maybe not*
maybe_maybe not*

Not something extraordinary or sth we have never smelled before,I 'd say cute fragrance.Sweet enough,fruity,I get peach rather than strawberries.In my opinion,it has a good staying power,especially if I compare it with other escada fragrances(such as cherry in the air for example).Quite simple,not in a bad way,I mean it doesn't change much as it fades,you get almost the same smell as when you spray it.Unfortynately too sweet for my taste.

Whiteclimax
Whiteclimax

Hate it! So synthetic!! That strawberry~ ugh!
I was so disappointed of this one.I think it is for 5-12 years old girls. :(

SheaSonia
SheaSonia

The smell is SO sweet! Suitable for both day and night use.
I stopped wearing it after university. Too club-ish for me.

Shinbin
Shinbin

so addictive, reminds me of either blackcurrant or strawberry chewits or bit of both lol . yum!

rachellecunningham
rachellecunningham

Ahh Moon Sparkle, the pretty ombre bottle with the fruity juice. I tested this a few years ago but didn't end up buying a bottle because I didn't fall completely in love with it. Which was a little odd, because I love berry scents, but there was a certain underlying tang to it that didn't settle very well on my skin. It was nice enough, but didn't have that particular wow-factor I expected based on multiple reviews.

dipisor
dipisor

Sweet and playful bubblegum scent. It makes me feel so happy when I wear it. Love it!

nyalta77
nyalta77

I am not normally a fan of fruity fragrances, mostly because they smell the same to me but Escada Moon Sparkle is one of the most unique I have come across so far. The Strawberry and Raspberry are delectable, and the highlights of the perfume for me. I don't personally think that they come across as being synthetic... More like abstract...Strawberries can sometimes have a "fungal" smell so think of freshly ripened, and also freshly picked raspberries, so I would say they are both at the peak of their states. Divine!!
Of course they wouldn't have the centre stage without the support of the other notes, making this scent a myriad of girlishness, progressing through to womanliness. Therefore, I believe this perfume is appropriate for all age groups because sometimes a woman wants to feel abit girly :)

Love the bottle too :))

pretty mini collector
pretty mini collector

It's not bad, but not something that really stands out to me. It almost smells like hairspray. I don't wear it too often. More in love with the bottle than the scent.

onome
onome

for a perfect night out .. or a sunny beach day. loved dis perfume

BetterJuice
BetterJuice

I felt like walking grapefruit in this scent because that's the only note I could really detect. I did get complimnets from one older gentleman on this fragrance. Well, maybe it wasn't a compliment because all he really said was: "Hmmm....I know what you're wearing." Okay, he was smiling when he said it, but that was still no incentive for me to keep this one.

I donated my bottle of Moon Sparkle to a co-worker, but if I had it to do over again I think I would have tried layering it with another scent to see if I could have come up with my own yummy concoction.

Lavallectra
Lavallectra

It smells fruity, sweet and soapy... strawberries and raspberries stand out the most, with hints of musk and sandalwood. A clean, fresh, fruity cocktail that definitely helps paint a picture of a starry summer night by the beach.

babycakesbec
babycakesbec

Deliciously light and fruity fragrance :) smells sooooo good! so sad that its discontinued. i have purchased midnight fantasy by britney and it smells very similar!

aletheaborealis
aletheaborealis

Perfect summer night fragrance. While Ibiza Hippie (my 1st favourite Escada) is more suited for playing at the beach bathed in sunshine, Moon Sparkle is better saved for beach parties at night, when the sky is navy velvet, sprinkled with stars, painted with moonbeams and the air's more electric.

Moon Sparkle is tart raspberries crushed and blended into sparkling apple blackcurrant juice, topped with a cloud of fizzy strawberry candyfloss. Despite all the sweetness, it never goes cloying or too saccharine, it just makes you smell delicious, yummy and youthful -tip: I LOVE spraying it in my hair.

Track it down and let's keep hoping Escada brings this back again; it's too much of a gem to stay only in happy memories.

kimmiiix
kimmiiix

If you can't find this perfume anymore, try beyonce heat rush. It smells very similar.

I gifted it to my son' s girlfriend and she loves it!!! I feel this is warmer , a better Escada, not a fruit salad. But a warm, sweet , sexy scent, very easy to wear, very pretty, young but overall rounded and feminine!!!
Delightful!!

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I'm really impressed with this perfume and I just love the smell of it! I also think that this smells way better than Midnight Fantasy (something about Midnight Fantasy bothers me). The only issue I have with this is that the lasting power sucks!

Escada should bring this one back! This is my favorite Escada by far (and I have tried at least 6 of the summer edition scents).

Inessa66613
Inessa66613

Terrible cheap synthetic version of midnight fantasy (I apologize for being direct). I didn't expect Escada to create such one, I'm glad I got only small sample. It also leaves oily marks on skin.

1nov
1nov

nice for young girls

arabbel
arabbel

This is very interesting to me. I was hoping for a very bright, sort of fresh and sweet berry mixture. On my skin though, this ends up smelling like a berry shampoo, with that soapiness you'd smell in a bottle of shampoo landing right on my skin. It's not an unpleasant smell, but not the fresh berries I was expecting. Basically, it smells like having just stepped out of a hot, steamy shower where you used berry shampoo and body wash.

Car0line
Car0line

I LOVE this perfume. My boyfriend told me it smelled like cupcakes and he loved it as well. He is massively picky about scents too! I've been wearing it for 3 years but recently I cannot find it anywhere! In 2009 I Bought it at walmart for $20 in a a 1.7 bottle. And now In 2012 I try to buy it off Ebay (only place i can find it besides amazon) and the size I once got for so cheap is now $85-$100! If i could find something cheaper that smelled the exact same i'd buy it in a heart beat!

zanny
zanny

it's TOO sweet! it makes me feel dizzy whenever i smell it. cant see why so many people like this perfume that much.

xsheer
xsheer

I used to have this a looong time a go! I still have the empty bottle and sometimes I miss the smell. It reminds me of summer 2009 :D

busik
busik

Berries, berries

9-na
9-na

Was a present. Has a lot of memories in it for me. Artificial respberries and artificial wild strawberries. And he was a very nice boy, and his chewing gum smelled like this scent. And I sometimes used liquid soap with the same smell way back then. Fond memories.

m4
m4

That´s absolutely gorgeous. Yeeah the scents from Escada smell somehow similar to me but in this the most prominent is strawberry and the raspberry makes a companion to it. Sweet but not annoying or heavy. Right amount of everything and I smell also amber. You will feel like in heaven and everybody will ask you what you wear. I think it´s damn sexy to eat somebody :D:D Magnetic..Why it´s not avaliable anymore?? :-(

ashena.estelle
ashena.estelle

One of my favourite scents. I think it's playful, sexy and indulgent.. Have kept buying this fragrance for four years now.

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

i got this in an awesome swap with pinkmuzic.
as expected---b4 i even looked at the notes--strawberry and raspberry and sugar.
repeat/
this reminds me a lot of a sadly discontinued VS scent--heavenly stardust.
off topic but whyyyy did they discontune that one one!!?? argh.
and of course, moon sparkle is getting harder to find...sigh.
fortunate for me, i have the full shimmering body lotion and a 1.7 oz of the MS.
i layer the two together for a super berry, sugar and amber effect.
complete with everyone perking up to see who that sweet smell is coming from : >
i hate to say its a bit youngish for my age--but i'm gonna rock it anyway!

pinkmuzic

(forget to say that the bottle is a 100 ml) i have a 3/4 full bottle of this Escada wonderful scent that im ready to swap this one with someone just send me a email to give some suggestion or watch my wanted list! xoxo
this is a sublime smell but have too much :D

this is a sublime smell but have too much :D

rickyfreaky13

Beautiful... I'm gonna spend my summer night using this, so sexy.. I never find a fruity perfume that smells sexy until i found this one.

sofababe
sofababe

Fruity, fresh and summery but it simply didn't last more than an hour. Disappointing after my recent trial of Into The Blue which lasted 12 hours+.

Moon Sparkle is a fruity flash in the pan.

marboura
marboura

Very good!! Summery and fruity...But I can't help but wonder.... Why all Escada perfumes smell about the same???

babsyfish
babsyfish

I found Moon Sparkle to be incredibly fresh, which surprised me. I was expecting (dreading) a syrupy sweet berry bomb. The raspberry is prominent on me. It actually made me feel a bit nostalgic for the late-90's, when raspberry seemed to be everywhere. It kind of reminds me of Bath and Body Works' Sun Ripened Raspberry, but much, much cooler and fresher. I don't know how sexy or "moonish" (i.e. mysterious?)MS is, but it is definitely a youthful, feminine, feel-good fragrance.

Very fruity, sweet and fresh. This is the type of fragrance that puts me in a good mood. I immediately smell the berries and fruits but at drydown there is an addition of subtle floral and musk too. I can't help but be drawn to this inviting scent. One of Escada's best summer editions.

EMonika
EMonika

Age: 24
Skin: normal-oily. Medium brown.
Preferences: Fruity, vanilla, watery, sweet, citrus (Will update)
Perfume nose: amateur

best season Warmer seasons
day/night both
the age of the woman who wears it 18+ i think even a 40 year old can wear this
the persona of the woman who wears it sexy, addictive, tease!

from the first sniff of the nozzle to the release of the spray its love at first smell! its like mmm this smells pretty and then you spray it's like wow!! sits on the skin so beautifully and when you get a whiff of it you wants to just smell it over and over again. i get the slightest hint of grapefruit just the very very slightest. you can definitely smell the wild strawberries not so much as ralph lauren but a nice amount. the apple i get is a nicely ripened royal gala apple very nice.one little little tiny criticism is that it needs a warmer basenote like a tiny hint of vanilla or sandalwood to accompany the musk which i think if they added it i would bathe in it!

nice balance of sweet and fruity

the woman whos wears this is a sexy socialite. tease is the step up from flirty and this is what i think of this scent its a step up but its not too aggressive it sits very nicely. she holds herself well and is a joy to be around a good addition to a party or social event.

Hello from new zealand!

maria.latukhina
maria.latukhina

This is certainly one of the best perfumes I've ever had..very original and not too overpowering.

cathy.halk
cathy.halk

So lovely, refreshing, beautiful scent! Even though i don't prefer fruity scents, i have to admit that i fall in love with this every summer!

Helenoula
Helenoula

love it! its sooo summery and fruity!!!

scentofpeace
scentofpeace

When you wear it, you feel like you have that fresh, just showered feel when you smell it on you, and it does smell unique (the moon part of it), and vivacious (the sparkle part of it).
i handed it off to my sister though (who absolutely adores it and can't stop telling me how much she loves it), because it almost gave me a headache or made me feel a little strange.

Kostaa
Kostaa

This is the best ladies perfume that I smelled. It is a combination of tenderness, freshness and passion. Women who smell of fruits attract me much. But not all fruit fragrances are good. Some of them are too heavy and sticky. And this is ideal! I worked two years in a perfume shop and I learned a lot about the flavors, and now here in fragrantika hope to learn more.

Veronicajg123
Veronicajg123

Hmmm. With Escada's relaunch of past perfumes I am Very dissapointed this was not included, but i can be thankful island kiss one of my faves and then rockin rio was. Moon Sparkle is amazing id recognize it anywhere and brings back memories sooo nice. I have a quarter bottle and im saving it !

candyaddict
candyaddict

This is one of my favorite fragrances for spring and summer! I can detect strawberry and black currant more than anything else. I'm sensitive to a lot of perfumes and Moon Sparkle is one of the very few that doesn't give me a headache.

anne0419
anne0419

If anyone is looking for this perfume or any other hard to find perfumes, you can go to either overstock.com or amazon.com, I high recommend them both!!! And yes Moon Sparkle by Escada smells amazing!! I've had say they really like it.

fath1ma
fath1ma

This is one of the best floral fruity. I love this kind of scent..not serious and yummy :)

EauSensuelle
EauSensuelle

This was great!

It smells like grape bubblegum with extra added fruits. It smells ideally how a young woman should smell like. I however hoped, that this year, instead of a fruity-floral, why not Escada give this more depth with some Vanilla, Patchouli and Vetiver? But Escada is never going to do make an oriental based fragrance, I guess, as the ingredients cost more.

I like this, but not enough to buy a full bottle. But I do find that it is much more unique than any of the Escada summer fragrances, and would be very happy if a bottle rained down from the heavens. I would gladly wear it. But buy it with my own money? No.

mirelamatei

ok be_alina, from where do you bought online?at 100 ml?

over_caffeine
over_caffeine

Definitely gourmand, this fragrance reminds me of Pink Cotton Candy! It is very sweet, like most Escada limited edition fragrances are. Very girly, nothing grown up, nothing too sophisticated, but likable nonetheless. If you like foody scents, Escada Moon Sparkle is definitely worth a try!

lucyesp13
lucyesp13

This smells sweet :)
Reminds me of being in a magical place.

mirelamatei

I m from Bucharest...and my sisters love it....but we didn t find it...we want backkkkkk Escada Moon Sparkle in ROMANIA....I want to buy 10 bottles !!!!!!!

mirelamatei

I want to buy a bottle of this one....but I can t find it all....where I can find?I wan t it at 100 ml - Escada Moon Sparkle

angeldoll
angeldoll

I love this one from Escada:) Clean,sweet & fresh.Girly and very raspberry. Great for summer.Long lasting on my skin..

Darinino_
Darinino_

I dont like this fragrance.There is something in it what makes me drown in strawberry juice and put lemons in my nose.

sammy23
sammy23

I loved it and and i miss it It was one of my favorite I really like Escada's pefume I also used to use escada summer heat I think Escada makes really good perfume

Thandar
Thandar

Although I am not a fan of fruity scent,I do love this perfume.I was surprised when I first smelt and the scent is lovely,lightly sweet and young.I hate 'fantasy by britney' and 'Viva La Juicy' which a lot of people love.Unlike them,Moon Sparkle is not overpowering,airy and fresh for me to use in summer.This is my favorite of 'Escada' brand.

nadeen4ever
nadeen4ever

love it ..delicious

SheShe
SheShe

This is one of the best season fragrances of Escada I've tested (I still cling to "Three "Me's" (Desire Me, Incredible Me, Absolutely Me). As usual, the fragrance is thick, fruity, cheerful,a bit darker, nice, pleasant, but somehow boring. I had samples but I don't have them anymore.

lubaina
lubaina

Hey guys today i tested it.I was surprised coz it smelled exactly what i was wearing.Its karen low-pure pink.as pure pink is a edperfume its a bit strong and stays almost 6 hrs on skin but on cloths it stays for 2 days.escada disappears within 2 hrs and though it smells same but sillage is not good as p.pink.On skin fruits are dominating but on cloths i get more flowers with fruits.So who cannot find moon sparkle get p.pink.Its even better.Its very expensive to buy it from perfume stores and also rare.but if u buy it online its ridiculously cheap.u may find it on amazon.Its disgusting that fragmantica didnt include karen low perfumes.I know its not a well known brand.however its a paris brand and u can trust it.

maraika
maraika

Fruty and fun are really the best words to describe Moon Sparkle. I was surprised, when i first sprayed it on my wrist - it smells just like one of the Hunka "She...is fun" - berry juice. Nothing complex or remarkable, but quite pleasant and happy.

pammiecillo
pammiecillo

oh, gosh. I love escada since im into the fruity floral fragrances. This is my first escada perfume and I'm loving it. I'm still a newbie when it comes to identifying notes but I can definitely say that this is quite fruity, sweet, not too strong nor it is weak, it also can be sexy and feminine. I find it is quite versatile, I wore it when I went to Humid singapore but i wear it too in the Australian Winter. I also wear it day or night depending on my mood. Definitely the perfume I wear if i want to feel like a sweeet young graceful lady. :p Lasting power is quite alright.

LenaBrasil
LenaBrasil

I simply looooove it! It's the best strawberry scent I've ever smelled!

zulukline
zulukline

LOVE THIS! Smells like something by bath and body works, anyways, just smelling this scent brings me back to 08, when i was in 8th grade trying to get noticed by my then-crush. LOL, This is very hard to find, but worth the price.

edamin
edamin

Sweet, fruity and fun! This perfume makes me hungry :p However, I have to use it like a body spray instead of a perfume. It lasts longer on my clothes, but fades very quickly on my skin.

MarryCherry
MarryCherry

THE best out of all escada perfumes!!!
Such a great summer perfume!In the day or the night it just smells amazing!!
I had a bottle in the summer and by the end of the summer it was gone.
I was really upset when i found out they don't have this anymore :(

Whit
Whit

I started wearing this when I got tired of Pacific Paradise. At first, I was really excited with this one. It was sweet and more grown-up than the others I had tried. Unfortunately, I wore it so much, that it began to smell like all the other Escada scents I had owned and I couldn't even finish the bottle, choosing to give the rest to my sister instead. I do miss it from time to time, but I'll never revisit it. If you've never tried it, please do as it's a very nice frag. Just don't overdo it like I did or you'll begin to detest it.

I wore it last weekend and it never occured to me before that it has a lot in common with Versus Donna vintage but more on the spicy part, actually like Absolutely Fabulous from Revlon.

nitchnitch
nitchnitch

I lovvet is all i can say.

Summer0cean
Summer0cean

This is so sweet fresh perfume! I like this berries scent. Really cute fragrance, so i think it is mainly for young women like teens. This scent is good for parties! The only bad points are it is limited edition...and when I wear it, it gives me severe headache X(

Hrisi
Hrisi

For me this is one of the best Escada perfume. I like that is not flat, as some others of the same series, but a sophisticated, dark and mysterious. In the beginning it feels citrus and the other fruit notes. After about 30 minutes come and floral notes, but not lost fruity smell. And my favorite part is the dry down - deep and compelling. Musk, sandalwood and amber give the required depth and passion of this scent. While raspberries make it very fresh and tasty. It was my signature scent for some years.
Durability - about 4 hours, the strength of the scent - enough.

Alinaboo
Alinaboo

I love this scent but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Did they discontinue it? At the perfume store I work at we now only sell it in minis now and I've even looked online and all I can seem to find to punches are the minis...

Hyponse
Hyponse

I loooove this scent! Summer, sexy, sweet yet fresh. Too bad this is not possible to buy in my country anymore......Beautiful scent!

imellie
imellie

It's similar to Ferré Rose Princesse and I like both of them

brusweet
brusweet

If they added a vanilla note to this one, it would be the most perfect fragrance!

scentorita
scentorita

I so wish this scent lasted longer. I really do like moon sparkle. Sexy. Fruity yet not synthetic like the other Escada's I've tried (minus Taj). The strawberries and apple are noticable yet its not overwhelming or fake smelling. It's nice for everyday wear. I would buy a FB if it lasted longer. May be just my chemistry as none of Escada's scents last long on me.

Aquatica
Aquatica

The picture I get by smelling this perfume is a really hot summer night in a beach bar by the sea watching the reflections of the full-moon in the surface of the sea. I think it's perfect for summer nights!

mishykissy
mishykissy

I was lucky to find a bottle of this on eBay and wasn't disappointed. It is my first escada and was initially looking for something strawberry based but not too fake smelling and escada have done a lovely job. Very fruity and fresh smelling and is great to wear to the office as it isn't too overwhelming. Wear it in winter to remind you of summer :D and uplift your mood

Jessica41
Jessica41

I like Escada. I have it almost 1 year. Also i have Marine Groove etc. Its really very sweet and sexy. Its very good for summer. So i would like to advice you this if you prefer fruity scents. +That is not so expensive & bottle is very elegant. as for me.

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

This is another fruity cocktail! Every perfume lover should at least keep one bottle like this in collection. When it comes to fruity flavored scents, Escada is always the best to choose from!

orchid_84
orchid_84

This perfume is extremely sweet, sharp and fruity. Personally, I find it so sweet that it crosses into the territory of over-ripe fruit scents. Kind of like fermented raspberries...not my cup of tea.

I find some of the reviews of Moon Sparkle recently before mine to be a little strange (admins have now deleted them). It doesn't tell people much if you only state that you love, like, or hate a perfume. You can do that by clicking on the buttons at the top of the page. It's a lot more interesting to read a review (whether you agree with it or not) when the reviewer throws in a few adjectives to describe WHY they like/dislike a fragrance. Just sayin'.

It's clear this page has recently become a repository for spam/trolling-type comments. Each person should be able to express their honest opinion about a fragrance. I don't expect everyone to love the same perfumes that I do, and you certainly shouldn't either.

Katrusya31

this perfume is most popular of all. you can see reviews and baloos for reviews.people love it.

Hamano_Chiaki
Hamano_Chiaki

I bought an Escada miniature set a year ago, and this one was in it. I didn't enjoy the others much but this one was lovely. I searched for a full-size bottle almost a year and finally I managet to find a 100 ml bottle of it. Oh boy was I happy :D but unfortunately it has zero lasting power :(

midnightsun
midnightsun

oh ! how delicious are these notes !! i haven't smell moon sparkel before,but i want to ! it seems very good for summer.citrus,appel ,sweet pea and vanilla YUMMMY !

*UPDATE :
i had a chance to get a sniff of this today....all what i've smelled was actually MANGO ! just mango !it's so overwehlming and strong that no other notes could be smelled ! DISAPPOINTING !
i bought Lacoste-Love Of Pink instead ! so much better smell :) LOVED IT

Amyrosie
Amyrosie

I tried this perfume when I first smelled it on my sister in law...I liked it at first, but then I found it too sweet for my taste. So I gave her my bottle ;)

I<3escada
I<3escada

This was the first Escada I onwed and ever since has been my signature fragance. I wore it to my prom for the first time and got many complements on how good I smelled. To me its perfect... too bad its discontinued ,but cheers to all the good memories it brings.

purplegothicbarbie
purplegothicbarbie

I beg to differ with the masses, here:
It's horrible! Rotten(not fresh by any means) fruit drenched in candy syrup. I was getting a trace of coconut, too, which surprisingly to me wasn't mentioned in the note list. Thank God I only ordered a sample of this stuff! I'll admit, I tend to lean toward quite a few sweet candy-like scents, but this one is so sicky sweet that's it's nauseating! I was completely assaulted by this perfume. I felt like I was whacked in the head by a sugary crowbar or something!

americana
americana

My favourite perfume all the time! Nothing compare! Love, love, love it!

Danimm1986
Danimm1986

I am a huge fan of Escada, and this is my favorite perfume they have put out. I just feel fresh and sexy when I wear it :)

sweetpatchi
sweetpatchi

smells like Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy...It doesn't last long...to me it lasts only 1 hour..it's more like a body spray than a perfume. But I still love it because it's delicious, and I don't mind over spraying to make it last because I bought it with a cheap price :)

kdt9788
kdt9788

I love this perfume (I only have a sample of it), but it wears off too quickly. It only lasts about 3 hours on me. I'm attempting to see if maybe I should spray it on my clothing rather than my skin. Perhaps it might stay on longer?

NoraLove
NoraLove

I realy realy love this fragrance! Its my signature fragrance! If you like fruity sweet scents you should definately go for thisone!

Katrusya31

I like it, it is floating on the night´s air....under the moon so romantical but modern....sweet perfume..

melai16
melai16

this is the first perfume when i start collecting perfumes...
i really love this scent its sweet and girly...i feel like so pretty when i had this...i love this scent

tenderhearted
tenderhearted

I just tried my vegan duplicate of this (contains synthetic non-animal) musk. It is very sweet blueberries to me. It is like a cross between blueberry candy,and an actual blueberry that got warmed in the sun.

Dries down to an aquatic scent to my nose.Please keep in mind that this an oil perfume that I have.

For me,this a sweet blueberry and sea scent. Not salty sea,but fruity sea.

It is lovely. I would love to try layering this with some of my slightly smoky sweet vanilla oil,and see what happens.

••my imitation oil of this is cruelty free :)

MiuMiuKitten
MiuMiuKitten

This one is nice, but I'm not in love. I bought a fb (1.7oz/50ml) based on the reviews thinking it would be right up my alley, but I don't think I'm going to get through it. Like some other escada scents it's a bit linear and doesn't have much depth. It smells like a sweet berry/grape juice to me, almost like a sweet red wine. Not bad but not worth the money.

pavlina
pavlina

Just because i couldn't find the perfume bought the shower gel instead. It's absolutely gorgeous!!! I don't use perfume after bath but get compliments for my "perfume"!!! Such a pity to be so hard to find!!!

norlyz
norlyz

a close friend of mine had it on her and it smelled so amazing!just like any other Escada perfumes - sweet n sexy. it is so fruity almost edible..nyum nyum!
i think it suits younger women in warm climates.

arwenlawliet
arwenlawliet

When I asked this one in a shop, they said its already phase out. :( I want it so badly, but I ended up buying Ocean Lounge; however, I am so happy that I bought it. i will still look for Moon Sparkle. I really want to try it. :D

guest_charmaine
guest_charmaine

the best perfume! the best scent! it's a pity that it's of limited edition, not easy to buy now, i've used up the whole of it and now i'm desperately looking for it! argh.. i miss the sexy sweet scent badly!

rickyfreaky13

absolutely the best escada fragrance! escada is truly master of floral fruity fragrance! love my moon sparkle so much ;D

Dian Dananjaya
Dian Dananjaya

DELICIOUS !!
Soo fruity..
yummy, fresh but sweet..
so light..
very perfect for night..
perfect for all ages..
I smell Blackcurrant in top notes, its sooooooooo Fantastic !!
I Love this..
Full of Moon Sparkle,
long lasting on my skin..

La Moon

This is where party Stephanie comes out! This is the scent I wear to clubs and parties! Guys love sweet right? And you are here to dance your head off and this withstands everything! Opening you smell sweet strawberries and black currant then the freesia hits you and on the drydown i get raspberry and sandalwood! Most men love it they give ya the" oooo you smell so good comment" on the first date or the dancefloor. You could wear it for other things but for me this scent just means let's have some fun!! Yaaaa

guest_i love it
guest_i love it

my name is suhila and i just love escada so much that im writing this in middle of ct class

guest_escada-lover
guest_escada-lover

i love escada from all my haert
its amazing esspacialy moon sparkle
and OMG im just in love with it
the smell is soo fresh and realistic
i L O V E it <3333 and i want to marry it but please dont tell anyone. shhhhhh

abirae
abirae

I like this one very much - it's dense sweet candy berries, like blueberry Hubba Bubba melting on a sidewalk. It's silly fun.

It's also strong, and I think it works much better in cold weather. Please, if you wear this in hot weather, use a VERY light touch - the hallways of my university became congested with this scent, and no matter how much I like it, too much is just too much.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Very very very fruity :-)
I purchased it hoping for a bit of sweet pea but the note is completely dominated with fruit, which actually does not bother me that much.
Blackcurrant and raspberry are stars of the show, I cannot detect flowers here.
It is actually quite mouthwatering and i would strictly suggest it for winter days or cool summer evening as in a hot weather Moon Sparkle seems to be killing me :-)
Quite sweet, a bit gourmand, definitely my type.
If you are not a sweet fruity/gourmand perfumes fan - you may wish to run for life when spraying this one :-)

imoore
imoore

I agree with
AMOS' & SNAGGS' MOM
It is not a good perfume in any way!
I order perfume online and the store is pushing this one heavily (already have 3 samples) It is kinder garden air freshener nothing more nothing less.
Not worth it.

guest_debob
guest_debob

I love this scent. Immediately you smell the citrus which to me smells more like grapefruit juice. Later I pick up the very sweet raspberry scent. These two scents linger on through the life of it. Just barely towards the end I pick up some slight sandlewood.
It's strong at first but only lasts maybe 2 hours. You have to keep spraying yourself to keep it going.

Helsinki
Helsinki

Certainly more mature than Escada's other summer crazes. Definitely better than this season's Marine Groove!

I got astoundingly sensitive when I first tried Moon Sparkle. Suddenly, I could almost sense the presence of my young piano teacher and the good smelling reward stickers that she gave to me when I could play a new song. So I aggressively emptied my lungs in order to scrutinize the scent as accurately as possible, to be a 5-year-old again.

Those kind of moments are the essence of loving smells and scents; unexpected moments of memories that one could not recall via sight, hearing, feel or taste!
__

Nowadays, I sometimes feel ashamed of wearing Moon Sparkle because most people recognize it. But on the other hand, MS is worth it. And unlike most summer fragrances, this one's sweetness is in great balance.

verunkaf
verunkaf

too sweet for me.. but i wear it, when i want to smell sweet x)

guest_tee vee
guest_tee vee

i bought this solely on the reviews on this site and well girls thankyou because i am one happy customer
i am falling in love with escada and this was one great escada experience
this is one sexy and sultry fragrance mystical magic and sparkling so suitable for night a wonderful purple fruit juice you want to eat i walk past my dresser and take off the top to smell the bottle some people said escada lost them with moon sparkle well id say escada got me with moon sparkle

marwa11
marwa11

i bought that perfume withot smelling it just depend on the postive preview i found it lovley fruity little bit simillar to incanto dream but escada moon sparkle more intense & so sweet i think it would be perfect if it has good staying power &more powerful smell

some member wrote that mid night fantasy simmilar to escada but powerful & long lasting is it true any one know about that ??.

floszra
floszra

It was created as a forgettable limited edition for summer, but in my opinion it's more than that. This is my all-time favourite. I'm a parfume-addicted (I try new perfumes nearly every months), but I alwys return to Moon Sparkle.
I think it's sophisticated, sweet (but not too sweet) and UNIQUE. It doesn't suit everyone...
Maybe it's just my opinion 'cause nearly everybody use all Escada limited editions as a vacation pefume...
I've tried other Escada limited editions (Sunset Heat, Ocean Lounge, Marine Groove) but definitely Moon Sparkle is the best. The notes make a beautiful harmony, and it's still fruity and fresh during the drydown because the raspberry is among the base notes.
All Escada frangrances are long-lasting on me.

I hope that Escada will make a similar nice limited edition next year, 'cause I don't really like Marine Groove...

Anazap
Anazap

I loved this perfume, so fruity! Used to receive compliments when wearing it.
I would like to buy it, but it's no longer on sale...now I'm trying perfumes to find some near to this one...! I think I like DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Red, too.

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

You know how sometimes you get a craving for hard-core junk candy like Skittles? Candy that has not one single natural ingredient in it (except maybe sugar), but tastes yummy if you’re in the mood? Escadas and their ilk are the perfume equivalent of Skittles. They even smell like Skittles. The box that my Moon Sparkle came in, courtesy of a Fragrantica swap, lists alcohol denat, fragrance, then a list of preservatives, conditioners, artificial colorings and other chemicals of unknown function that takes up most of one side of the box and closely resembles the list of chemicals that compose a bag of Skittles. Sprayed on, Moon Sparkle is a burst of blatantly artificial fruits mingled with the blatantly chemical scent of all the other things in the mix. Initially, artificial grape is the predominant note along with the typical “drugstore lite” accord. After a while the artificial grape seems to be joined by artificial strawberry and some other unidentifiable artificial fruity smells. It’s like sticking your head in a bag of Skittles and inhaling.

After this long introduction, you’re probably going to think that I’ll say I hate this scent - well, I don’t. Just as there’s a time and a place for junk candy and fast food, there’s a time and a place for synthetic, fruity perfumes. They’re all pretty much interchangeable, just like the different colors of Skittles. I think Moon Sparkle is the purple one. I’m going to keep at least a large decant of this to go along with my Sexy Graffiti and Ibiza Hippie minis so that I can use it when the mood strikes and I want to indulge in total artificiality with no pretenses.

mandashell
mandashell

I enjoy this scent initially and find the opening notes to be quite appealing. But I simpy cannot get past how genuinely artificial it smells. And after sniffing it repeatedly to test it I began to get a minor headache. I have yet to come across an Escada scent that smells really great..? o.0

viveka
viveka

I`m truly addicted to this smell - it's just amazing. Sweet but still fresh, the compotion is so harmony and beautiful! None of ingredients overwhelming scent, every stage of Moon Sparkle is just stunning. Not only fruity, this time Escada make more magical perfume :)
The bottle isn't so pretty as the old ones were (with heartglass), reminds me of 70's )
The power of staying is average and it's shame because i wanna smell and smell it all the time.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

Well, I'm from England so I go mad every summer and wear one of these fruity 'monsters' as I'm so grateful for the fleeting sun and the opportunity to be a bit- tasteless?!! All of the Escadas pretty much do what they say on the tin, fun and frolics and not too much serious contemplation!

luxlover
luxlover

This is a young scent for sure. It's sexy sweet, perfect for summer!!

loveachii
loveachii

The packaging and bottle look really cute. And I guess the smell is sort of purple and night like indeed but.....

The smell is very bad. It's very sweet, but there is something unpleasant about it.

Moon Sparkle reminds me off...

-something Dakota Fanning would wear
-My Little Pony (the rubber toys)
-But worst of al... like you have a piece of soap on your tongue.

I think that a good perfume should smell like you want to taste it. This.. I want to spit out.

A bitter/sweet UNSEXY, prude smell, that doesn't have many dimensions to it. Either a smell for Granny's aged 65-80 or Girls 9-12.

Yuck not for me!

Agent Provocateur101
Agent Provocateur101

My most favourite perfume of all time :) (dreamy eyes). I bought it on a whim back in 2007 whilst on holiday and it has been my most treasured perfume ever since. Its hard to describe entirely or specifically but it is the most delectable,creamy,long-lasting fruity fragrance i have ever smelt and no other fragrance comes close to this one. I tend to wear it for special occasions now and i have many a fond memory whilst wearing this perfume. utterly divine. So upset its a limited edition because one day i know it"ll be gone!!! Good work Escada x

nyoka
nyoka

Bought this one today.It was on sale and i love escada.Not too impressed but,love the sweet pea in it.Most escada lasts and lasts.This one doesnt.

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

How useful it is, having a younger sister. I sometimes spray myslef with it when she's not around. This one's a crowd pleaser, a scent that almost everyone - girls ang guys seem to like. Why is it? Well I wouldn't say it's because Moon Sparkle is a unique, beautiful perfume, it just brings positive associations with the summer, sea and fruity coctails. It's like all Escadas - fresh and fun. People tend to like these kinds of fragrances. Strange, I thought the top note would be peach, but it must be the citruses and wild strawberry that give this plesant smell. Anyway, Moon Sparkle may not be original or complex but it will surely bring you a plenty of compliments.

saso eltaweel
saso eltaweel

i luv it it's one of my fav it's fresh sexy people always asking me about what i'm wearing
& i think it's good 4 summer or spring

AhsiaMay
AhsiaMay

LOVE IT! it smells almost like midnight fantasy by britney spears1

daisy_mcray
daisy_mcray

This one is great for evening party wear (on my case);) I wore this one to a gathering and I think it's awesome. Light, fruity and heart-warming.

I just can say:
This was one of my fav perfumes ever. I bought it two times!

I just can say:
This was one of my fav perfumes ever. I bought it two times!

StephD
StephD

I have this perfume. I was obsessed with it at the start of last summer, but soon i got sick of it. I found it didn't last very long, and that it wasn't complex enough. When I smell this, I picture skinny dipping in a lake in the moonlight, or partying by the ocean until the early morning hours. Definately a summer perfume. It's mysterious so it's great for hot nights.

ILOVEEEPERFUME
ILOVEEEPERFUME

smells like red gummy bears!!!!! love it
its next on my list of perfumes to buy :-)

guest_dani
guest_dani

if this did not have the staying power of a body splash, i might like it. but it literally stays on for 5 minutes..

SylvanFox
SylvanFox

Blatantly fake. Bland. I wear it because it is bland, and I can't see using up the bottle, but only to work. Frankly it is much like and Bath and Body works or drug store fruity scent. Escada has lost me.

corinmelody
corinmelody

my boyfriend told me he loved this fragrance when he sniffed it months ago, he said it smells like cotton candy and he loves sweety smells...so i ordered it unsniffed...just because of him:)
today i received my bottle of Moon Sparkle, i couldnt wait to test it since i've heard a lot of positive comments.
for me, it smells like grape flavour cotton candy...it is really sweet, perfect for teenagers who are going to date with her dream boy!

EternalSunshine7
EternalSunshine7

Hmm...this is like concentrated fruit juice. At first sniff (from slightly far away), I thought I smelled grape juice. But a quick sniff up close made it smell more like a grape juice & strawberry combo. VERY sugary, so I already know it's NOT for me. As it dries down, I get a bit of the sweetpea (reminiscent of the one from B&BW), but it disappears as quickly as it arrives. Then I *think* I can smell a bit of rose, but I can't tell because like the sweetpea, it disappears rather quick. It's like I'm watching a show that's in fast-forward mode. At the end, I get a soft raspberry (not as potent & sugar-coated as the top notes)....but still too fruity & sweet for me to wear. I would hardly call this floral-fruity bec. of the quick disappearing act by the only two flowers I "thought" I could smell. It's more like tuity-fruity to me! I'll say that it's FUN option for kids and teeny-boppers...and anyone who likes to wear fruit juice....but I think I'll pass on this one. BTW, this one lasts about 2 hours on me (that *I* could smell, at least).

alianeblue
alianeblue

Who ate my berry pie? I adore this scent, which is exotic and wild. Moon Sparkle is a fresh and unique fruity fragrance that will transport you to wonderland. OH, Beautiful sweet pea and freesia! How can I forget about these delicious blooms that combined with berries and apples, make Moon Sparkle the most pleasurable summer scent ever created.

SSUNSHINE4497
SSUNSHINE4497

This is one of my fav's from Escada! Its fruity, sweet and yet fresh!

tangledvines
tangledvines

This smells almost identical to Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears, though a far less intense version that doesn't last as long as hers. I like the scent, but Britney's is much stronger and lasts 10 times longer. That's too bad cause I love the name Moon Sparkle and I do like the scent.

moonruby
moonruby

Escada makes so many unique and interesting bottles yet their fragrances are more suited for sugar addicted teens. Moon Sparkle is unremarkably similar in sweetness to the previous ones.
I really want to respect Escada fragrances but most of them are tropically cliched.

guest_eternity80
guest_eternity80

Невероятен парфюм! Най-добрият на Escada! Обожавам плодовите парфюми, а този освен, че в базовите нотки има малинки, през цялото време се усеща и червената ябълка, което страшно много ми допада!:)Ако искате да ухаете на свежи, сочни плодове, примесени с цветен букет - Това е вашият парфюм! Ако има нещо, което ми идва повече в този аромат, това е жасминът. Но плодовете омекотяват неговото натрапчиво ухание и той някак си се вписва в цялата картинка. Пробвайте тази свежест и няма да съжалявате!

octobersun
octobersun

Oh, yes, I`m also always intrigued with a`moon` in the name of a perfume. And this one is definitely worth trying, worth smelling, worth having... My favourite fruity fragrance. And - I also have some wanderful memories conected with this one...

zedralz
zedralz

I love almost all of Escada's fragrances. For me, this one was love at first smell. The black currant is just delicious. It's such a wonderfully fruity fragrance, yet a bit dark and mysterious. I don't think it lasts long enough, though.

La Moon

Ahh Moon Sparkle. :) The name got me interested right away. I have this thing on having to smell fragrances that have moon in their name. This fragrance surely did not disappoint! Its sweet perfume! Just how I like them!!

I'll be honest and say that although this is not one of the most unique fragrances that I've tried this week, it is certainly up there as one of the better fragrances I've tried.

Moon Sparkle is without a doubt a fruity fragrance. However, this scent is not your typical fruity perfume. It smells expensive, it's not too sweet or artificial and it lacks the heavy notes of citrus.

Tropical and exotic is how I picture this fragrance. It's feminine, versatile and delicious with the apple, strawberry and black currant notes being most prominent.

It reminds me of Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears in some ways, however this fragrance is much softer and dare I say, not so artificial.

Moon Sparkle would make a lovely fragrance choice for the hotter months. It has good sillage and the lasting power, although not fantastic, is better than average.

After just one whiff of this fragrance you'll feel like you're on vacation. I definitely recommend Moon Sparkle as a refreshing choice this Summer.

alexandragreece
alexandragreece

i have bought every single perfume by the escada summer perfume line all these years...i have to admit that this is my least favorite one!well its the first one since island kiss(MY FAVORITE!)that it has a common and soapy"finishing" rather than the sweet and fruity scent which of course all the previous ones had...you can find this scent in a common shower gel...dont bother to buy it...there's nothing special about this perfume...xo xo

babybomb
babybomb

I fell in love with this perfume the moment i smelt it! Its so good!
Love the black currant and apple in it~ nearly edible..
They don't sell the full bottle here anymore but i am desperately trying to get my sister to buy one online.
one of the tops on my list and a must have for summer :D

smoki
smoki

I have to admit that I bought this one in expectation to smell something similar to Sexy Graffiti, that I adore. And when I saw the new Ocean Lounge (colours of the bottle and ingredients), I was the happiest person in the world. Sadly, I still can't find it in my country.
Well, waiting for Ocean Lounge to be even more similar to Graffiti, what can I say about Moon sparkle?
If you think that Escada's summer editions aren't long-lasting, you're wrong. At least, you should try this sparkling fragrance! And "Moon" in the name doesn't mean that you have to wear it in the evening only. But, it's great association to the smell itself.
Imagine hot summer night. You're openning the window, and your view spreads over the endless sea. You can smell mellowly strawberry nearby. And then rose and jasmine, that opened their petals in the moonlight. At the same time, freshness from the sea comes to you. You don't feel anything sweet, just fresh fruits and water. Then someone starts a fire on the beach. You sense sandalwood and musk. Do you wish juicy raspberry for the end? There it is! Unexpected closer of this story is tasty raspberry!
Enjoy it!

I love fruity, fresh perfumes, but there is just something about Escada summer perfumes that make me feel queesy after wearing them for a few hours. Horrible!!!!

Anna_C
Anna_C

Delicious Fragrance! One of my favourites! It Smells mostly fruity with top notes of strawberry, peach and not citrus-like at all as most Escada fragrances are, I find. I only wished it lasted longer on my skin... after about 3 hours its barely noticable. Shame.

this is my favorite Escada's fruity fragrance,unfortunately I'm not gonna have it,because I have the other escada and other companies fruity perfumes and I want to try the other scents.
by the way everything about this perfume is just great,the name,shape and color of the bottle and of course sexy fruity scent.
most of fruity fragrances are recommended to be wore during the day,so this one is unique.
the strawberry scent is very dominant in the top notes and well mixed with the citruses.the citruses scent is not very strong and that's the good point.
I uses the think there are some violets in this perfume,maybe because of the color of the bottle.anyway,the heart of perfume is combined by lovely flowers and it's even fruity after 2 hours!(raspberry in the base note)
this is just something you put on a hot sunset and go out for party and just be a WOW!

meena
meena

I think it smells like morgan love de toi,but morgan is much too sweeter and this is perfect.But I think it's more for teens than for woman over 30.=)

falovalo
falovalo

Reminds me of stepping out of the shower after using some fruity body wash and shampoo. I mean that in a good way. My bf gave it to me and its one of his favorites.

hanayori
hanayori

Smells so AWESOME !!

Escada never miss at the Floral-Fruity scent

i'm in thailand and i bought it in winter and used it everyday in winter
i really love it.

it's so sweet & has a little bit 3sour smells

NO.1 fragrance in my heart now
<3 Escada *

ineedavktion
ineedavktion

This one opens up fruity which seems typical of most Escada fragrances, but as the day wears on it gets almost more floral. Very nice!

ktv0926
ktv0926

I' ll definately buy Moon sparkle for bringing me into the "thinking about nothing, worrying about nothing" kind of mood. I live in Miami, it's just so right for this place!:)

dani78
dani78

A fruity and very juicy scent. Escada Moon Sparkle opens with a sweet strawberry note mixed with a squeeze of citruses. Then, maybe a half hour later, it turns into a delicious and fresh red apple juice. According to my nose, this apple note remains almost till the end.
It’s my “happy” perfume – I wear it every time when I want to feel myself free and light-hearted. It’s supposed to be a summer fragrance but I can assure you that it’s quite suitable for the winter also, giving you energy and sunny feeling in the cold, grey days.

Suseken
Suseken

It is fruity and so i like wearing it in summer.Long lasting with powdery accents.

asilverfire614
asilverfire614

To my nose, this is a little different from Escada's other fragrances in that the citrus note isn't nearly as prominent. Top notes remind me of pear and peach although they are not listed. Then I smell more strawberry, raspberry, and red fruits than anything else. Not very long-lasting though - only 3 to 4 hours on my skin. A decent summer fragrance if you like fruity scents that aren't overbearing.

Lia
Lia

i love it and i wear it everyday - also in winter. it's soft and sweet and makes a wonderful holiday-feeling.

elledee
elledee

Bleah. Escada makes fragrance for teenage girls! This one smells like Skittles....so if you like Skittles this is for you.

succubus
succubus

It's my kind of perfume. Sweet, sexy, and really delicious.

essija
essija

This is so sweet and I love it. Candy sweet, blueberry and raspberry are strong. This scent instantly put a smile on my face, would love to have a bottle of this. I did notice that if faded rather quickly off my skin, would have to reapply often.. Lovely bottle too..

Malegria
Malegria

A teenager dream, with a pink bow on top.Very synthetic strawberry, very much like in Yves Rocher mono scent - and mostly nothing else.Makes you think of manga characters - an animated perfume.

Jeanette
Jeanette

The strawberry is a punch in the face!
Right after that, miss citrus makes her entry to the show - just a quick visit thoug!
Then the show is over, at least on my skin. All that remains is a soapy smell.
It´s too bad, i really wanted a really jucy strawberry perfume...

courtneycakesduh
courtneycakesduh

This is my new favorite. I spray it all over me whenever I see it in stores! It smells really fruity and it lasts a very long time.

flower
flower

I have this one. My husband says it smells like rasperries.

Chelsea
Chelsea

this smells so awesome! a must have and it reminds me of britney spears' midnight fantasy. smells candy sweet and good enough to eat!

Allegra
Allegra

Fun, sweet, fruity and yummy fragrance. Very alike with Tropical Punch (which was my favourite of Escada's summer scents) so I had to have it in my collection :)

flugeltje013
flugeltje013

I love it, sweet and fruity, but it really doesn't last long. In fact, when I spray it, 5 minutes after it's like I can't smell it anymore so I spray alot. Maybe it's better when you layer it.

Mado Haddad
Mado Haddad

it's so sexy, yummy & It's really impressing !!
I think it could be suitable for all seasons.. However, it's now my signature scent for a Summer Vacation, in a hot place by the sea.. reminds me of partying and dancing by the sea & under the moon :)

perfumejunkie
perfumejunkie

I just got this one. It is very young and summery. It is very sweet but not too strong.

LoveScent
LoveScent

I find it funny that anyting with moon in it's name I don't like. I wonder why. They must use some of the same fragrance notes that turn me off.

feyza
feyza

very nice,clean,fresh and in the summer nights it is very sexy.I think it is nearly the same as escada's Trophical Punch.

mlinde
mlinde

This is a great summer fragrance!
Fruity and yummy. My 16-year old daughter started using it so I had to get her a bottle of her own!

guest_amanda
guest_amanda

i was sad about the bottle ive been collecting the escada bottles since 2003 (island kiss) and then they change it????. but the fragrance is still very nice and fruity like all escadas summer scents

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

Smells just what it sounds like! A mystical, full moon sparkle. Enigmatic and fruity to the senses, I can't wait to own this one! Sweet, sexy, fun; like all Escada's stuff :)

Escada Moon Sparkle by Escada 4.24 out of 5 based on 1018 ratings and 174 user reviews

FragranceShop.com
Escada Moon Sparkle Cologne by Escada, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Escada Moon Sparkle Cologne by Escada, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Escada Moon Sparkle Cologne by Escada - 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Escada Moon Sparkle Cologne by Escada - 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Escada Moon Sparkle Cologne by Escada, 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Men
Escada Moon Sparkle Cologne by Escada - 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester
ESCADA MOON SPARKLE for MEN by Escada EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
ESCADA MOON SPARKLE for MEN by Escada EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
Escada Moon Sparkle Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Escada Moon Sparkle Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Escada Moon Sparkle fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Escada Moon Sparkle, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Escada Moon Sparkle by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Escada Moon Sparkle by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.