Designers » D E » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Escada Moon Sparkle pour Homme Escada for men

Escada Moon Sparkle pour Homme Escada for men
dislike

vodka

Escada Moon Sparkle pour Homme by Escada is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Escada Moon Sparkle pour Homme was launched in 2007. Top notes are ginger, mandarin orange, pepper and bergamot; middle notes are floral notes, vodka and violet; base notes are vetiver and cedar.

Ginger Mandarin Orange Pepper Bergamot

Floral Notes Vodka Violet

Vetiver Cedar

DKNY Men
Humor 2

Escada Moon Sparkle pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

xoxoMyke
xoxoMyke

Moon Sparkle pour Homme is an extremely fresh spicy, casual daytime scent. The fragrance is dominated by black pepper and a tame, non-descript sweet note. I’m guessing that sweet note is ginger or mandarin (or a combo of both). Eventually, the cedar note comes through and the fragrance is over. It’s not a bad fragrance by any means; it’s just completely generic and a run of the mill fresh spicy, sporty fragrances for men with a slight aquatic touch. With its low price point, it’d be a nice starter fragrance for a young man… but it’s still too generic to be a signature scent. The only interesting thing about this fragrance is the name – it’s quite amusing!

I purchased this fragrance a year ago, mid-summer of 2013. Smelling it today, the summer days of 2014, I am taken back exactly a year ago. Initially, I didn’t like it. I gave the fragrance a chance with multiple wearings over the course of the year I've had it. It just doesn’t do anything for me…. Besides take back to summer of 2013 and the fond memories I have from that time period. It was a good time. So I’ll keep the bottle around for nostalgia.

***************
With my indifferent opinion on Moon Sparkle for men, if you ever come across the copy-cat designer oil for Moon Sparkle, BUY IT! The oil comes in a rich blue color. The dupe oil is everything the fragrance SHOULD have been. The dominant, overbearing pepper note is reduced. The sweet note is in full force, but the fragrance oil remains completely masculine. The sweetness is complemented by the mandarin and kept fresh with the controlled pepper. Buy the copycat oil if you’re truly interested in this fragrance.
Ciao!

xerostar
xerostar

I think it's a easy to wear, daily casual scent. I do like it a lot, different from run of the mill mens colognes. Big problem is that it doesn't last very long, so you can be very liberal with its application. Would limit it to warm weather use.

isaacgames
isaacgames

Just blind bought at a discount store, only out of respect for escada pour homme. I have to say its very disappointing and j don't know there is an occasion where it will be able to redeem itself. Kind of cheap smelling.

I'll file this away until mid summer and give it another shot.

Jackfusion
Jackfusion

My first impression:

Opening of bergamot add rapidly giving way to tone floral and slightly sweet alcohol. Sweet and nothing more.

RobbieX
RobbieX

This is a great refreshing summer scent for men. Very fresh and light. Stays fresh when it dries down too. Moon Sparkle seems to have aquatic/marine notes in there - Not sure about the vodka notes in this though! Staying power and sillage are not that good. Quality bottle. Very fresh, classy and fruity fragrance with a lovely silage. Shame it isn't more potent.

fragranaticafreak
fragranaticafreak

I'm surprised! this smells great. Its like a super addictive and fresh laundry detergent smell. Like the scent you get when you sniff freshly washed clothes from the dryer. It somehow incorporates a manly fresh scent in it as well. Very well done

darien.head
darien.head

I bought this fragrance when I was vacationing in the Bahamas. Such a nice and unique scent :) I get compliments on it when I wear it

Bartek87
Bartek87

Escada Moon Sparkle is really good scent for hot summer days. Is very fresh , little sweet and strong. Very nice bottle. Longevity on my skin is good for this type fragrance (6h)

Anup
Anup

Ok, i'm getting tired of being logged out EVERY time i try to do something!
The one below this one is mine as well, sorry guys!

This was a strong recommendation from my good friend, Gypsy Perfumista!
I am VERY glad that i took his advice and purchased this (it wasn't a hard decision at 10.00 for 1.7oz). The fragrance on first spritz reminded me of something Joop would create, very sweet and smooth.
Reminiscent of a long summer drive through the heavy humidified air, Escada Moon Sparkle has left a fine trail of glitter through my soul. This, to me smells out like a fruiter, powdery Azzaro pour homme.

The top:

I don't get much in the terms of bergamot, save for the first initial application. It adds a zesty, green to this overall powdery sweet composition.
Ginger and orange accords compliment each other nicely, ginger being bold and warm, orange being juicy and sweet! These notes along side pepper would make it seem that this scent would be VERY masculine and "powerhousy".

The middle:

Creamy sunny florals (lilly of the valley?) paired with a "taste-like" essence of vodka. Not the smell of vodka, the taste. Dry, fruity, smooth, and rough altogether...Very strange, yet oddly pleasing, vodka garners confusion throughout. Soft, moist calming violet petals give a "shimmering" vibe feeling.

The base:

Soapy, rooty and buttery vetiver is perfectly paired with strong, sweet, aromatic "fresh wood floor" cedar wood, finishing up the fragrance nicely on the dry-down.

I approve, thanks for the recommendation G.Perfumista!

Smell: 8.5
Longevity: 8.5
Sillage: 8

This was a strong recommendation from my good friend, Gypsy Perfumista!
Reminiscent of a long summer drive through the heavy humidified air, Escada Moon Sparkle has left a fine trail of glitter through my soul. This, to me smells out like a fruiter, powdery Azzaro pout homme.

The top:

The middle:

The base:

I approve, thanks for the recommendation G.Perfumista!

Smell: 8.5
Longevity: 8.5
Sillage: 8

KS84
KS84

Smells fresh, soft, certainly masculine, but something is not right... Vodka and flowers? Somewhat alcoholish, I get nausea. Ordinary, kind of smells cheap.

blueberry
blueberry

No "wow" factor about Moon Sparkle for men. To me it is very generic, there are so many other fresh-citrusy-woody-cool-aquatic colognes similar to this and I think much better ones, because MS does not last too long! For sure this is a masculine scent, no doubt about it. It is pleasant, but really nothing special.

guest_guest
guest_guest

An old boyfriend of mine used to wear this... it drove me wild (in a good way)! I think I like the cedar and vodka notes the best - a little boozy, a little warm wood.

I almost want to buy this and offer it to any man who is looking for a new scent.

Omega Man
Omega Man

Moon Sparkle?? Strange name for this stuff. It's very dry and smells like cedar wood chips with carpet deodorizer sprinkled on top. Lasts all day. Not a fan.

BelleofRivendell
BelleofRivendell

One of my favorite male scents of all time. It is truly unique because it manages to be sweet, light, and yet very masculine at the same time. There aren't too many colognes out there that can accomplish that.

Moon Sparkle opens with citrusy notes, owing mostly to the mandarin I think. It is a sweet, not sharp, kind of citrus that is very lightly spiced with ginger. If they used pepper, it is barely detectable to my nose.

The sweet and spicy citrus leads the way to a heart with dark floral notes that are diluted in a boozy note (I'm guessing that it is the vodka.) Hence, the name "Moon Sparkle".

But don't let this scare you into thinking this scent is too girly because it is not! The booze in the heart of this cologne, along with the woodsy bottom notes make it quite the masculine scent girls couldn't resist burying their nose in. Take it from me. ;o)

Don't hesitate. Buy it!

Moon Sparkle is my newest addition and the least mature fragrance of my wardrobe. It is quite fresh sweet fruity. Maybe a bit too much for most guys, but I like it. It's different. Again, the smell is very juicy fruity but not citric. I don't think I can detect pepper or Ginger here because the scent never gets spicy.

Then the scent starts to blend in with floral note and vodka. The vodka stays sharp and synthetic, but never gets boozy like whiskey or rum. It bothers me a bit but not for very long because it is easy to get used to.

The base is actually more like a woody aquatic type to me. The sweetness is gone and it gets watery. I don't mind it at all and glad to have a little break from the sweet top coat.

The scent lasts pretty good too; roughly 6 hrs+ which surprises me. I got this for less than $15 and I actually find myself using it more often than I expect. Check it out but remember, it is sweet.

kisherceg
kisherceg

Can't smell anybody else the White Grape in it? I love this scent because of this (top-middle?) note. Am I the only one who can smell it? This makes it special for me. It's a little bit sweet and sour at the same time. Cools in the summertime with fruits and warms your senses in wintertime with the flowers and ginger + vodka :-) Lasting power unfortunately not too good ( on my skin ) but I recommend it to try!

Veedabestchef
Veedabestchef

I wore this at the none smoking club here at orange beach AL..i had great night wearing this at the club.Its perfect for night out..Kinda sweet at the same time but i love the drydown..but it doesnt last in my skin for more than 6 hours which is moderate..i love the escada fragrance and this is one of my favorite one when it comes at night out clubbin...im ready to party again with this fragrance

brad.devine
brad.devine

Got this on sale at Sams Club for $17 what a great purchase, I love the scent, nice and light, a good daily spring/summer smell.

behzad1280
behzad1280

Nothing special and new, just a repetitive cool scent like many aftershaves!

This is just it!

چیز جدید و جالبی نیست
یک ادکلن خنک دیگه که بیشتر مثل افترشیو میمونه
همین

Cassiano
Cassiano

This one was on my wishlist for several months. I have received a sample and I fell in love with it from the very first sniff.

It is a different scent that opens with ginger, pepper and citrus notes and has, as a major secret, vodka + violet notes in its heart level. What a heart!

I must confess that I almost can't feel the vetiver in its base, but the peppery aroma is almost like an aphrodisiac to me. And brings lots of compliments!

I also think it is a easy-to-wear cologne, that fits in many places, occasions and temperatures. It has an excellent lasting and projection.

xtaxcy7
xtaxcy7

From a friend recommendation, i bought it without testing..still Sealed! Wonder how good it smell?should i open it and use it myself or give it away.. hahah...

albania9diadem
albania9diadem

Kind of sharp and citrusy. Nothing special and nothing I would buy again. It smells like dozens of other men's fragrances. Not very long lasting either.

AZ
AZ

This one I tried twice for free samples thingy. It not strong but it last. I the most romantic perfume for men ever in the market that I have tried. Going to buy one

acc
acc

fresh and charismatic, this is the perfect scent for spring nights.

amanda
amanda

i like this too, its more masculine and spicy than sunset heat for men, but i liked that one more,

hena a
hena a

this is really really lovely! smells fresh. definitely sexy on guys.

guest_banall
guest_banall

i`ll buy it!!!
and i`ll wear it with my leather pants slim fit.like the boy in the advertisement.
i love parfums with pepper and vetiver.

im thinking about the vodka...

guest_o0zooyork0o
guest_o0zooyork0o

I LOVE IT....i just got this at my store and just HAD to get it...been sprayin it all on my uniform at work but i just had to get it for the scent and the sexi bottle

Escada Moon Sparkle pour Homme by Escada 3.75 out of 5 based on 118 ratings and 29 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Escada Moon Sparkle pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Escada Moon Sparkle pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Escada Moon Sparkle pour Homme by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Escada Moon Sparkle pour Homme by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.