Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

tropical
coconut
Escada Rockin' Rio 2011 Escada for women Pictures

Escada Rockin Rio introduces playful accords inspired by the ultimate fruity cocktail composed of sweet and fresh fruity zests enriched with coconut. With the sound of Brazilian samba top notes dance with tangerine, pineapple and papaya with exotic coconut twist, providing a fresh, tropical opening. A heart is created of cotton candy and peach while a base closes with sandalwood and musk. The fragrance is available in an orange flacon as 30, 50 and 100ml EDT. Escada Rockin' Rio 2011 was launched in 2011.

Tangerine Coconut Pineapple Papaya

Love Generation Do Brasil

Escada Rockin' Rio 2011 Fragrance Reviews

spicywasabi
spicywasabi

This is a summer must have! I love it so much. Rockin' Rio is very similar to Escadas Taj Sunset, I personally prefer Taj Sunset but it's very difficult to find nowadays, So I decided to just be happy with this, but it's really amazing. Very tropical and fruity.

LexValo
LexValo

I have this one in my store, and as much as I love collecting the escadas, I refuse to buy this one. It smells amazing, but it smells just like a lighter version of the taj sunset pretty much. Also tried it on my skin, and it barely lasted on me :( the taj sunset however, does.

kamala22
kamala22

This is so nice! Smells much like Live by Jennifer Lopez except I think this oe is fruitier..very sweet & fruity & fresh..LOVE it!

suile
suile

If you want to feel like you've just spilt a pineapple based cocktail over your arm, this is the one for you.

Having drunk more than a few cocktails in my time, I succumbed to buying this one on holiday.

Typical Escada, fruity, frivolous, for day or night time. Lasted longer on me than Escada fragrances usually do. It's very sweet, really a teenage style.

carollyncheeyen
carollyncheeyen

I was looking for the replacement for Pacific Paradise, to be honest I didn't find it in this one. I sense a lot of pineapple and sugar. A lot. And it is just pineapple all the way. With a soft coconut scent underneath. Sweet pineapple juice only all the way is a pity, was hoping for more sophisticated scent. Silage and longevity is moderate. Yet it is very suitable for summer outings, or trips to the beach. Like it.

sarazil
sarazil

Its very musky in my opinion. Its not that sweet. First when you spray it it smells sweet and then it get less sweet and more of the musky scent gets out. Maybe its just me or something.

Sharyl
Sharyl

My most embarrassing perfume purchase to date--I won't even put it on my "Perfumes I Had" shelf. I figure, though, that if I admit it somewhere publicly, I can begin making amends to the Perfume Gods.

yumcheesy
yumcheesy

this is so unlike any other "fruity" scent- it's totally berry-free! I didn't think I'd like it because I do love sweet berries... but really I LOVE IT!! :-) Perfect for summer, just refreshing and *good*
Unfortunately it only last about an hour on me.

dovey
dovey

Just bought it 2 days ago and .....
Yummy Yumm
Papaya - Sugar - Hint of Orange
The Best perfume for summer time its refreshing fruity sweet
Love you Escada

Orsyna
Orsyna

Intensive fruity but not the best.I was expecting better fragrance.

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

it smells cheap,.. i was expecting more from Escada, very simple and sweet and SOUR ,too sour for my taste

SzekelyEmoke
SzekelyEmoke

This perfume is one of the worst perfumes I ever tried. My sister has it, and every time she puts it on, I have to keep a distance as it irritates my nose. It's very very sweet, makes me feel sick. Even if you like very sweet fragrances, try it before buying it, or else you might be very disappointed of it! Disgusting...:s.

The only perfume I love from Escada is Especially. Great for summer days! :)

rita.m
rita.m

Is this fragrance lasts??
Long lasting??
I do not understand fragrantica Readers say long lasting and other people say the opposite!!
Please any one tell me

AngeleAmalie
AngeleAmalie

When i got it and used it i wasnt sure about how i felt about it, but it has gron on me and i love it now, i think it was the translusion from winter to spring that made it feel weird but it changed my mood and suits me wery well now:) I dont think it is all sweet, its kind of a balmy citrus and i also smell mango even thoughthis is not mentioned as one of the notes.
Love the smell for spring and summer:)

edeangelis
edeangelis

I really do like this scent. It's not my absolute favorite, but it's up there. I love pineapple, and I can definitely find the pineapple in there, along with the tangerine and sugar. I would say perfect for summer because the scents almost come across as cooling.

Not one of my favorites of the summer editions, its just ok. The papaya is very strong, and this is predictably a very sweet, fruity fragrance with a little more musk in the drydown than the other summer editions I've tried. I thought I wanted to collect as many of these as I could find, but these are so similar to each other, and this one is my least favorite so far.

monbonbon
monbonbon

Smells exactly like Live Lux by Jennifer Lopez, and like Ralph by Ralph Lauren... maybe with some Tommy Girl in there and a tiny tang of Papaya/ Dried Candied Mango at the top.

If I didn't already have Ralph and Tommy Girl, I would be all over this scent! Especially because there's something about the bottle that I really love.

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

Just got this today, a little disapointed. Smelled this in Sephora a week ago, it smells way different on my skin. If anyone has the orginal Rockin Rio please let me know. I'm straight edge, that means I don't drink. When I bought this I didn't realzie it had a drink in it 'light rum" I hate the smell of drinks. Otherwise if it wasn't for that, this would be one of my new favorites.

JezebelJazz
JezebelJazz

Wearing it today to change up from my normal go-to purfume. I never really noticed that it smells exactly like Ralph, by Ralph Lauren... EXACTLY like it... until one of the girls at work mistook the scent for it. I just finished my Ralph a few months ago, but am extremely familiar with the scent. Ralph seems to be a little bit stronger than Rockin' Rio where the sillage isn't as strong.
Either way... Like Rockin Rio. Good everyday anytime fragrance.

busik
busik

God, how boring! Even the difference is not particularly noticeable among their latest remake. Yes, and chemistry in 15-20 minutes. And as all good beginning, the first-fruit-kitsch youth some water and sounded lush, unusual but natural.

rafaellaR.123
rafaellaR.123

I got it in Paris, and I really like it!!!! Ok, I don't think that Papaya is the dominant scent, I get more of a pineapple scent smell... I get A LOT of juicy pineapple, some peach, and a bit of sweet tangerine, coconut and papaya. VERY tropical and bold. But, the scent doesn't change at all, what you get at first, is what you get on the whole experience.
Smell-9/10
Sillage-6/10
Longevity-6/10
Overall-7/10
Great daytime summer scent!!

Aubrey1027
Aubrey1027

Smells a lot like Bombshell Summer by Victoria's Secret. Love both scents.

pinksapphire21
pinksapphire21

I love this scent! It's very fruity and fun;although, it smells EXACTLY like ralph by ralph lauren (the one in the blue bottle/clear bottle).

VANEKSK
VANEKSK

Huele Al BabyDoll de YSL, mi preferido!!!

vwbeasley
vwbeasley

Just purchased this yesterday to finish out my Escada collection haha. I absolutely love all the escada summer fragrances. I really like this one though not as good as my all time favorite Taj Sunset. To me this smells exactly like Jennifer Lopez Live Luxe (or at least it does on me). I already own Live Luxe and wear it alot so naturally I love Rockin Rio as well. Very fruity and perfect for summer.

dichant
dichant

not my fav of escada's parfum.. but i like to use it if i want to spiced my day little bit :p

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Escada Rockin’ Rio is a lovely sweet and fruity candy scent! Tangerine, papaya, pineapple, piña colada, sugarcane, blush peach, driftwood, sandalwood, and light musk. A delicious tropical sweet citrus fragrance!

Lettukestit
Lettukestit

I don't like coconut, but this one does not have too much of it, and even though I can smell it, it is not overpowering, indeed it complements the fruits exceptionally well! This is a juicy scent, I like it very much. Fruit salad and samba carnevals and juicy tropical drinks! Possibly the best tangerine scent out there.

Optimistic tropical fruits summer fragrance by Escada!

Most of all I feel the papaya, peach and pineapple notes in it.

It smells similar to Rockin' Rio 2011 by Escada, too, by the peach note. And much more similar to Sunset Heat by Escada, too, by the papaya, peach, pineapple and coconut notes, besides there is also the sandalwood note in their bases, but it's almost unnoticeable.

I like this fragrance! It's perfect for a summer vacation. It's really joyful!:)

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

YUM! Wearing this right now :) sprayed at first you get a heavy whiff of fruit salad, however an hour later it becomes sorta musky and fruity at the same time (might be my skin chemistry)... But I like it :)

Lasts 2-4 hours on my skin...

angelica_hellyna
angelica_hellyna

Every time I spritz this perfume on me, I feel so summer. I wanna slit in my halterneck chiffon dress, loose my hair, take my flip flop and go for a walk at the beach. It makes me wanna samba! It makes me wanna order more of my usual caipirinha! Oooh, how I miss Brazil. And this is just some spritz of this perfume. How gorgeous!

m4
m4

Wonderful. Girly, sweet, provocative.. I smell sth creamy. Very nice one. It reminds me of lollipop. Yummy. :-D I smell tangerine which gives it the right amount of juiciness. Love the smell of papaya in it. There is a little hint of coconut.
+ this is the scent which stays out of the crowd, and that´s perfect, isn´t it?

Muzoona
Muzoona

I love the smell of papaya. When I heard of this perfume and the amount of papaya smell it has. I bought it and tried it. its nice, fruity and papaya is the main note. BUT.. it never last !! just 10 to 1 hour only you can feel it. but later.. it disappear completely !! so disappointing.

piluna
piluna

I tried all three of them. This is my favorite. It smells sweet juicy and soft. I can smell peach, pineapple, papaya and tangerine. Is's a very happy summer scent and makes me in a good mood. It has the best lasting power of the three.

Hrisi
Hrisi

Sweet, fruity fragrance, with a bitter note. Exotic and noticeable, and might even be intrusive if it is overdone it. Stronger than Sexy Graffiti and Island Kiss. I recommend it to those who want to be different and want to escape the dull and uninteresting perfumes.
Most can detect papaya.

bubububzy
bubububzy

Very nostalgic and uber sweet!! Sweetest juicy fruit salad in a bottle. Papaya is dominant and very playful. love love love.. The ultimate summer/vacation perfume for me.

TheMirjam12
TheMirjam12

very fruty, fresh & good parfume... love it

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Out of the three limited edition 2011 scents, this one is my least favorite. I think that this scent is not unique at all and honestly, i probably could find something that smells like this at bath and body works. Not impressed.

HOWEVER I would buy this if the price was lower.

aromaticprincess
aromaticprincess

I mentioned in an earlier review that I didn't like any other Escada fragrances, but I couldn't help not purchase this one. It's very fresh, clean and fruity. I smell the pineapple, papaya and tangerine immediately, then after a couple hours it changes into a pineapple, papaya and peachy smell. It lasts a long time which is a plus.

A little bit of the down side is that It smells like one of those "kid" perfumes I used to have when I was younger, meaning a play-pretend perfume more than an actual young lady perfume. I must admit I mostly got this scent because of the fact that it's supposed to be a scent that smells like a Brazilian beach party or something. I love Brazil and I love Rio de Janeiro!

Ditto25
Ditto25

This has a peachy, papaya smell. It is a tropical fragrance that is fruity sweet. I didn't get it because I had an allergic reaction, but I loved the smell. It just smells like being on a Brazilian beach. The bottle is nice to, escada makes great tropical, breachy island scents.

tresdivine
tresdivine

fun and fruity, but the scent does not develop into anything more than first spray (on me).. I liked it nonetheless, just not as complex as i would like my perfumes to be.

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

Yum! Sweet and fruity and very fresh smelling. This is definitely a summer fragrance. I would love to spritz this on on a hot summer day! Kinda reminds me of Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava (it's like guava, grapefruit and coconut) minus the coconut.

Gigi86
Gigi86

Rockin'Rio has the worst lasting power on me.
I'm sorry, very nice!

passionata20
passionata20

i have tested all 3 new reeditions of Escada summer fragrances and this one is my most favorite of all those 3 ones. It is the most intense and very-very much like an original one. Maybe it is a bit different, i can´t compare, since i don´t have it yet in my collection of summer Escada scents (but i had it back then), but as much as i can remember it is even better than the original one, more softer then the original one, not that chemical on that "tropical" note as it used to be. I would even wear that gladly and would even enjoy it during summer time or even better on late spring time. I get a strong papaya and pineapple mix from this scent, with a peach added as well, but the papaya and pineapple are really dominanting.

viveka
viveka

I've got original Rockin'Rio (which now sadly is almost impossible to buy) and I can say that this edition is pretty alike to it but they're NOT exactly THE SAME. The base is slightly different i guess? And the igredients are not strictly the same also. Unfortunately :(

Well, Rockin Rio is generally my favourite scent from Escada range - so juicy and playful that i even can imagine that crazy wildness of brazilian samba on the beach ;)- but 2011 edition has a little bit less of that playful magic and fruit luscious so for me it's rather dissapointing...

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

Agree with Roseamongthorns...it's my least favorite of the three re-leases. But having said that, it's still a true blue Escada with the tropical fruit and flowers. I find it the most fruity of the three.

RoseAmongThorns
RoseAmongThorns

It is the original.
My least favourite of the trio. But still a nice fruity fragrance!

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

I had the original when it was in the market, does anyone know it this one smells like the original, or is it a holw new scent???

Thanks!

How fantastic, they are releasing old summer editions in a new style!!

Escada Rockin' Rio 2011 by Escada 4.05 out of 5 based on 360 ratings and 49 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Escada Rockin' Rio 2011 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Escada Rockin' Rio 2011, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Escada Rockin' Rio 2011 by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Escada Rockin' Rio 2011 by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.