Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Escada S Escada for women
dislike

nutty
Escada S Escada for women Videos Escada S Escada for women Videos
Escada S Escada for women Pictures Escada S Escada for women Pictures Escada S Escada for women Pictures

According to the house of Escada, Escada S is a very special fragrance. It is intended for any occasion, any place on Earth, wherever you are, Escada S is the right choice. Designers of this fragrance wanted to create a perfume that celebrates adventurous spirit; ‘whether ski-ing the slopes of Aspen, exploring the museums of Rome, or mixing the perfect champagne cocktail…’

This a fragrance created to colour every moment, whatever you do, wherever you are. Sights, Style, Socialising and Surroundings. Escada S is ment for a woman that lives her life to the fullest; she brings color to her surroundings and to her inner-self. Escada S follows fashion trends which dictate; dare to mix the unmixable, accept diversity in any form.

The composition that celebrates adventure and free spirit opens with with plum and blackcurrant combined with elegant rose. The floral heart blends almond blossom, rose and muguet spiced with red pepper. The deep base melts mahogany, sandalwood, musks and hazelnut.

The bottle is elegant and modern that radiates with pulsating energy and liveliness of the world. It is available in 30ml, 50ml and 90ml Eau de Parfum bottles accompanied by bath and body products. More information on www.escada-fragrances.com.

Denis Boudard signs the design. Escada S was launched in 2007.

Black Currant Plum Rose

Almond Blossom Pimento Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Hazelnut Sandalwood Musk Mahogany

Escada S Fragrance Reviews

frenetik
frenetik

Escada S is a parfume I just use for special occasions because its powerful and its a signature scent, everytime I feel it in the air I know its Scada S immediately!

I just love Escada S

lisce
lisce

Incredible perfume. I love it. The best ever!

Hrisi
Hrisi

My signature!
A few years ago for the first time I smelled Escada S. At the moment when felt this fragrance, I knew this is the perfect scent. That's exactly how I want to smell!
In this period of my life I preferred straight fruity perfumes and in this was felt strongly rose, so although my initial love forgot about this perfume.
Relatively soon again I was able to smell it and this time I could not resist and bought it.
I can not compare it with any other perfume, perhaps because of its unique combination of pimento, nuts, fruits and rose.
Its scent is soft, but leaves a nice trail for a few hours. Ideal for signature scent for several reasons: Uniqueness, suitable for any situation and time of the year and is not very common and you will not find many women who wear it.
This is a luxurious fragrance that can be worn anywhere and anytime!
Just perfect!
This is a perfume that will always remain for me the epitome of cleanliness, luxury and good balance. In it I find everything I like in a fragrance.

Tine1world
Tine1world

I keep a note pad close by now so I can jot down my responses to my fragrances, if I have one, and with S I did so for the first time. So you could say I will be reporting from my notes.

S, a Colder WEATHER fragrance.

We are currently experiencing an unseasonal mild summer 2013 / 2014 here in Melbourne, with predictions for a late Indian summer, not unusual for Melbourne though. The BOM predicts the heat to arrive in late Jan or early Feb.

Escada S: I am trying this for the second time now. I am also still learning very slowly to identify perfume notes. Personally finding it very difficult to separate the individual ingredients in fragrances, even though I have been an avid gardener in the past with interests in cottages blooms, and a wealth of knowledge respectively pertaining to blooms.

Escada S smells creamy, Black Russian creamy upon first spray (wrists) and is quite enveloping. As it's a cold New Years Day 2014 and an opportunity to acquaint myself with my fragrance wardrobe. Today is a good day to start.

I detect a hint of chocolate? but that could be my pores right now. Perhaps the humidity toady is exacerbating this fragrance. The sillage seems amazing.

The fragrance at first is strong, even though it did not seem so when I tested it at the shop counter before I purchased it. The inexpensive price was an influential factor in my choice of purchase. 20 Aus Dollaroozies. (Cheap Skate)

It is sweet and sophisticated almost comforting as it dries down. The scent hugs me closely. The Almond blossom seems predominant and after an hour or so later the fragrance softens and becomes less obvious, though personally it still smells the same as an hour earlier. This I presume is linear?

At 4 hours or so later the fragrance had gone, completely faded. Average longevity for an EDP. I would wear this day or night, no preference, as this is a good, perhaps somewhat generic fragrance, that does not speak unique, but of quiet sweetness.

However I have not, tried Champs Elysee, so I cannot compare, nor am I familiar with Escada fragrances personally. We don't have a lot of purchase options in stores here. So I'm not wanting to offend anyone either.

Overall. I like this fragrance. Its easy to wear and is comforting on a mild day.

Cheers T.

am_scentimental
am_scentimental

awesome smell !! i own it and i really love it!!

daintypink01
daintypink01

it's like the twin sister of Champs Elysees.

kelly_xatz
kelly_xatz

Creamy rose! I can see almond too blended with rose and nuts to a musky smell. I can say that fits perfectly in dark skins. It's more mysterious than innocent. I adore roses and all the faces they can take...

TRIIRIS94
TRIIRIS94

Some years ago, I had "Escada Margaretha Lei" a great perfume.Now, for the 2nd time,Escada fragrances did not disapoint me."S" is also a great one.

Escada is known for its 'tutti-fruitti' fragrances, and while Escada S is indeed fruity, I find it much more palatable than other Escada scents.

What I find most enjoyable about Escada S is its rich, jam-like plum and black currant blend. Thankfully these notes are not sickeningly sweet nor synthetic. The pink rose and almond blossom provide a beautiful, feminine touch in the heart.

It's quite a unique fragrance, especially if you take into consideration the nutty, almost gourmand quality. It just goes to show that Escada is capable of making a decent, grown-up fragrance.

I'm surprised that Escada S isn't more popular than it already is. I was pleasantly surprised by its smooth, and somewhat balanced blend of fruit, rose and hazelnut. Escada's signature sweet and fruity accord is still present, however I find it much more subdued and elegant in Escada S.

Escada S is nowhere to be found in the big department stores, however from time to time I'll find it on the shelves in discount stores or chemists. It's a pity that it is starting to be phased out. Escada should maybe reconsider keeping some of their fragrances on the market.

I am more than pleased to say that Escada S lasted on my skin almost the entire day. For an Escada fragrance, that is quite a feat. I am almost tempted to buy myself a bottle as it is now one of my favourites alongside Escada Magnetism.

diana.barrientos
diana.barrientos

Very unique scent, i cant pick one note from it, it just all mixed togather made something unique, i do like it

aqua76239
aqua76239

I saw this for very cheap at discount store so I wanted to try it. Eh..this doesn't thrill me at all-I get mostly rose and lily of the valley with woodsy musk on the dry down. I can see some resemblence to Champs Elysees but CE has better projection. Escada lays very close to the skin and has minimal lasting power. If you want light unoffensive floral,for work or very hot weather, this would be a good choice but I prefer bolder and more floral oriental and gormand frags.
As someone else said, this scent lacks personality

funny creature
funny creature

When I smell it I feel like I`ve just come back home, to all the dearest people who love me, after long long years of roaming. I cannot define what exactly in this perfume gives this feeling to me but it`s adorable and cozy. And the perfume lasts long on my skin

Loligurl
Loligurl

I live in a tropical climate, so am always on the hunt for summer fumes at bargain prices. Picked this up at Marshall's for $15.00. First spritz smells light and fruity to me, followed shortly after by rose- not a synthetic rose, either. Doesn't last too long on my skin, but even at the end of my day I still get whiffs of faint fruit and a slightly peppery rose. In high heat and humidity it smells light and summery. Great buy for the price.

Alexiandran
Alexiandran

Another blind buy over the internet due to cheap price.

When sprayed on it smells alcohol and alcohol only, but quickly settles to a pretty strong but not overwhelming rose scent.

Within half an hour I can only smell lily of the valley and pretty much nothing left in it. Soft, discreet and plesant smell. That just don't last. Another half an hour down the line the scent is all gone and even if I put my nose skin-on-skin to my wrist it is just - nothing at all. Don't know yet if it is just me (sometimes I cannot feel perfumes on myself - but others do smell it), or if it just vanishes THAT quickly. Have to try it a bit more in public to see.

miZZpuRRfect

i did a review some time ago, today i used escada s again after a while. i really have to write again how lovely it smells. escada s is a very mild perfume with a almond/nutty hint which one makes this really special. it is really youthful elegant, delicate and soft, yet creamy and woody. it seems to be very well balanced because i can't really name outstanding notes - just the almond/nutty sensation and the creamy woods, some powdery delicate florals and a beautiful blooming velvet dark pink rose aroma inbetween. just a pitty on my skin at least the staying power is rather poor :( the aroma is beautiful and it is not naughty at all but neither innocent! ;) bottle a stunner ! still love it!

lisamiarose
lisamiarose

I love this! i received this as a git maybe 4 years ago and i love it very much. Is very light, perfect for a day time perfume,easy to wear, for me is a clean floral but also with a stonge smell in the end of the perfume.
*: )

LaGari
LaGari

Nothing special. Tried it twice the same day, still didn't get anything. Its kind of like absolutely me but less power and presence than something that is already of poor quality. What a total disappointment as I had high hopes on getting my hands on a perfect hazelnut frag. sigh...

aftab1362n
aftab1362n

i like this perfume and it has a relaxing scent

barbie1981
barbie1981

got it as a gift,my best from the best,sexy soft,try with bodylotion wow,love it

Sassy1
Sassy1

If Champs Elysee and Il Baccio had a baby, this would be it.

The top isn't very promising... thin, synthetic and cheap smelling hair spray.
It does flesh out slightly, morphing into the Il Baccio plum combined with the wierd Champs Elysee perfume-powder.

It's just ok but just barely.

KaseyC
KaseyC

i simply like this scent. its so escada... its a bit like Escada and Sentiment. love the sweet scent. the plum note is very outstanding and that makes me wanna eat the fruits! lovely fragrance, suitable for women of all ages and all occasions! just one bad part is the poor bottle design, which does give it a cheap look or the cha cha 60s ;)

meret
meret

OMG, this scent is addictive! :) Love, love, love!

It feels breezy, feminine, soft and elegant. Can't get my nose off my wrist (and eyes off the bottle). :)

I'm probably giving a poor review in terms of commenting each and every component about this perfume - sorry! - but I'd say the scent opens nicely, develops over time, keeps you interested with its layers... wrapping itself off and yourself up. :) Addictive! Won't fade fast. It has several .. uhm... "facets", yet you woulnd't loose the main theme - it's still there, alluring, tempting and making you no less than love it.

Bravo!

PS. Now that I've had it for more than 6 months it's pretty clear that the scent also differs depending on the season - perfect for winter (feels comforting and excellent), but a bit too much for summer (somewhat smokey or strange or similar to paraffin).

Think the add of tearing the wallpaper describes the nature of this perfume best - metamorphosis, swing, change, happiness are the words that pop up. If you know what I mean. ;)

Soft, sexy, sophisticated, for a sweet personality.

icontreras
icontreras

Love at first sniff! I've just get it by post... a blind buy in the Internet and I am so surprised with it.
So sweet, so feminine... not an extraordinary fragrance, but I can not say it is similar to any other one I have in my extensive shelf...
I will update this review when I had tried it longer...

perfumania
perfumania

it's not bad but very simple and impersonal,too sweet for my taste.

CHERY ABOU SENNA
CHERY ABOU SENNA

Amazing Fragrance from Escada & UONIQ,A Little bit similar to Lacoste pour femme but more elegant.

natalia777
natalia777

It is very beautiful fragrance. It's reminds me Lacoste Pour Femme, but this one is warmer.

pauluch3
pauluch3

I would say it's fruity-floral-oriental.

The opening is very well executed. The plum, the rose, and the black currant blend together very smoothly. After a while, apart from the above mentioned, you can sense some flowers with a hint of spice. The almond blossom and the hazelnut are also noticeable and add soft sweetness to the mixture.

All in all, it's soft, elegant and a little powdery. I'm not head over heels about this fragrance, but it's good for every day.

breeze&somnolence
breeze&somnolence

I absolutely adore this scent, it's daintily sweet and rosy. It reminds of a three tier chocolate cake, decorated with cherries, nuts, and roses and ribbons. The hazelnut and black currant are very noticeable, gently lavished with the beautiful soft rose.
'S' forms a very subtle aura around you, and you feel beautiful, like you're in warm, safe arms. This is my signature scent, and my favourite from Escada...followed by sentiment! Escada Rocks!!!

miZZpuRRfect

if beauty would smell, it would smell like this!
Escada S is indeed a gorgeous scent. it has this soft velvety wearing sensation of some Dior scents. very feminine and adorable! oh yeah i think this is a headturner... it's not loud but it lingers very well and it waves around you and for shure you will be remarked in a very good way: sexy, youthful and elegant.
how can i describe this scent ! it s not that easy because IT'S VERY WELL BLENDET AND A COMPLEX ONE... the rose of the top is a fully bloomed velvety smell, like put the nose on it, the black berry/plum accord i sweet and intoxicating. there is a nutty hint in the background, very special one, creamy almondblossom intensifies this accord while very soft pepperaccord spices up the whole story a little bit.
after a while the scent developps a new accord of pure rose soap, very clean and lovely paired with delicate powdery lily of the valley.
downwards the base the nutty aroma in the background becomes less spicy and mingels well with exotic woody accord and a bit of musc, the right amound to be sensual and sexy.

i m wondering why this scent isn t mutch more popular, it's a crowd pleaser for shure!

sillage close to the skin but veryvery good and staying power average... maybe has to be reapplied several times a day to the night to have more intensity on your skin. but this wouldn t bother me because the scent is very cheerful and not sharp or overpowering on the top. it's something to treat yourself as often as possible. :P

bottle stunning!

guest_eva1122
guest_eva1122

I think it's more noticable and more unique than other Escada parfums (though I love almost all of them). Spicy, sexy, mysterious and a little bit strange. So it's good if you want to feel special...

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Oh, it is so sexy and feminine!
I just feel like I'm in heaven!
The hazelnut note can be sensed form the very first spray and with time it just becomes a bit stronger :-)
To me it is not really fruity, it is a floral one I could put next to my another floral favourite - Miracle :-)
S by Escada is somewhat a bit bittery, there is very little sweetness here.
I wish plum and pink pepper were more noticable! The bottle very much reflects its content.
S is very feminine, for a great formal evening, company meeting - S is a smell of a very confident, self-aware, sexy, but at the same time a mysterious woman.
Well worth having in your collection if you're into crisp and distinct floral perfumes.
I am so wearing it tonight - I have a date with my husband and for some reason I am sure he will like it! :-)
I love perfumes with a head turning impact and S seems to be the one!

P.S. The following day I took my clothes to wash and the smell of S still lingers.
That is what you call a good lasting power :-)

latifa
latifa

J'aime bien escada s c'est très sensuelle et zdorable

luxlover
luxlover

Lovely sweet rosy smell. I love fruity floral frags and this one is light and easy to wear. The name S can resemble a Sexy, Seductive, Sophisticated and perhaps a Star kind of lady, specially when people ask for the perfume she wears. Bottle is simple but different, something that can get ur attention to try it.

Lindaatje
Lindaatje

Just bought this perfume before i tried it on my skin. At first i got a headache, but the next day tried a little on my arm...must say it's a soft perfume. Maybe the bottle needed a good stir before use.

IndiviDOOM
IndiviDOOM

This one is the most awesome fragrance from Escada - warm, a bit spicy, with vivid sexy character, but still refreshing and comforting in its overall impression...
its not that sort of sexy sticky dirty fragrances but sophisticated and expensive one

c3c
c3c

This has the same "tone" as magnetism but very soft and in the background, not nearly as sweet or as strong. The rose is a main note but it's not overpowering. It reminds me of a very light soft rose/floral, rather than fruity, version of Magnetism. Lasting power is fair, around 4 hours for me.

Update ~ This one is growing on me. I wore it New Years Eve after digging through my collection trying to find "just the right thing" and it was the winner. Don't expect the guys to go gaga for it though. This is one is pretty much for the girls.

p.s. to "guest", you can find it on ebay :)

May someone tell me where we can buy this perfume? I'm looking for it for long time but no success. Thank you

amelie
amelie

Escada is known for its fruity (mostly tropical aroma)fragrances, this is something different, fresh and good idea for a gift if you don't know what is the fragrant taste. I'm not impressed,it's light and somewhat impersonal, but pleasant and unobtrusive. Like the top notes with plums,even though not my type of fragrance.

guest_dudu
guest_dudu

I think it is incredible. I love it.

guest_rach
guest_rach

smells exactly like champs elysees, my favorite perfume

Chandramukhi
Chandramukhi

Escada S is a copy of Guerlain Champs Elysees. How comes nobody noticed? It is obvious!
When I smelled it for the first time I was striken by the fact that I knew the perfume from somewhere. And quickly I realised where I knew it from, because Champs-Elysees is one of my favourites. I tried then, by amazement, to smell them both and to say the difference. Escada is very very little more ambery, it is not as suave as Champs Elysees and it is not so complex. Escada S is like a Chinese fake of signature labels.
I can see that from the list of ingredients for Escada S only lily of the valley, black currant and rose overlap with those in Champs-Elysees. It would be funny to know if this is just a coincidence, a theft or fragrance industry collaboration?

babybomb
babybomb

S smells like a classic floral fruity fragrance.. not much too it/ no depth in the smell really and not memorable. Its one of those perfumes which gave me a headache at the first sniff, and unfortunately i don't think i would be brave enough to give it another chance..

Trvevil
Trvevil

I tried it and think it's very pleasant floral fruity fragrance. It has this exotic flower feeling in it. The projection was very good, but it isn't that long lasting. At first I felt plum and lily of the valley with rose and it lasted pretty all the time the same. One moment I thought it was very fruity fragrance, but it's pretty balanced. Then after 5 hours it dried down to gentle base with a slightly nut accord.
The funniest thing is today that I tried 2 'every occasion' fragrances without even realizing it.

kiselina
kiselina

Sweet rosy-berry fragrance, quite girlish and cheerful. Average staying power. I would have worn it with pleasure if it was not giving me a severe headache. I consider it quite similar to RykielRose, which also gave me headache.

bet2701
bet2701

about Escada S (for women)
I like the fragrance of this ferume,
It's stong and lasts for hours on my skin. I get lots of compliments when I use this perfume.

Eiza
Eiza

For me S is sweeter than Sentiment so i switch to S. However it doesn't last long on me like Sentiment. S cannot make me stick even for 1 year before I start looking for the new fragrance.

fragariac
fragariac

s is my favourite perfume. I don't know why but I can't do without this perfume.It opens with a sharp blackcurrant and soft rose and when it drys down it smells like nut and very soft.It has a really good staying power but perfume itself doesn't smeel much at all. S is kinda very sophisticated fragrance

ruxxy
ruxxy

a harsh perfume for fall-winter, that's all i can say

I thought it should have some red fruity nose,because you can feel the color of red in it.but I guess it's because of pimento too.
by the way I think it's suitable specially for the fall and the positive point is not having a sense of soap.

x0-ptitmilie-0x
x0-ptitmilie-0x

i smelled it before it smelled so good

pearl
pearl

It is the only perfume that I cannot smell! But EVERY TIME I wear it, people stop me on the street asking me which is this incredible perfume I am wearing. It is strange!

amanda
amanda

I agree. its hardly can be smelled, but that little smell that is present is nice, but i cant feel the fruity part of it. its more like floral oriental to me, a light one.

Escada S by Escada 3.66 out of 5 based on 318 ratings and 52 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Escada S fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Escada S, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Escada S by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Escada S by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.