Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Escada Sentiment Escada for women

Escada Sentiment Escada for women
dislike

Escada Sentiment Escada for women Pictures Escada Sentiment Escada for women Pictures

Light and delicately sweet, Escada Sentiment comes in a pink bottle with a heart shaped stopper – a perfect gift for a woman you love. The composition starts with green mandarin orange, magnolia, iris, black currant and red berries. The heart is made of hyacinth, white peach and tuberose. The woody base notes are: sandalwood, palisander rosewood, heliotrope, vanilla and ambergris. The fragrance was created by Nathalie Gracia-Cetto in 2000.

Magnolia iris Green Mandarin Black Currant Red Currant

Tuberose Orris Root Hiacynth White Peach

Sandalwood Amber Vanilla Heliotrope Brazilian Rosewood

Flora by Gucci

Escada Sentiment Fragrance Reviews

crescentsho
crescentsho

Nice and safe fragrance.nothing unique. I get red currant and peach.less vanilla. It doesn't make any impact,just a pretty fragrace

KaseyC
KaseyC

I am so happy and excited to have found this today! The bottle I got is EDP. The EDT used to be my favorite and it's my first signature fragrance. I used it every day from winter to summer. I used up 2 75ml bottles and then I switched to another Escada frag.

This EDP smells exactly the same as the EDT but it's stronger and more long-lasting. Every time I sniff from my wrist, I can see a paradise of flowers and fruits. The sour and sweet red currant and peachy notes are very dominating while the fresh iris note makes a great balance. The whole scent is so delightful. I miss this scent and I am so glad I found it again.

Liebchenn
Liebchenn

I have a very old bottle of this, it used to be clear and now the liquid has turned a slight bit yellow and I've broken the little heart cap by dropping it so many times...but I whipped this out into my rotation for this winter and I'm so happy I did as it still smells amazing and unchanged.

For an Escada perfume this is so long lasting and pretty. This is a lovely sweet, powdery floral with a sandalwood dry down...very perfect for days at home cuddling up or running errands.

I'm so surprised they ended up discontinuing this, but it evidently wasn't much of a seller for them or it exceeded it's shelf life for Escadas (which in today's day and age seems pretty quick) :(

marush25
marush25

My every time favourite! It is sweet and fruity, but at the same time, you can wear it in summer and winter. It has an intense longevity, represents me even after 10 years! :) Recommend to love fruity sweet smell, but sophisticated!

abbio_desperado
abbio_desperado

@msos207:
if you can find some lines of Linn Young products in your place, please try "Love Ya"
wish you luck! ;)

msos207
msos207

Can anyone recommend a scent similar to Sentiment? I am desperately trying to find a replacement since it was discontinued. Help would be much appreciated!

bobbiebortoni
bobbiebortoni

This is the only perfume in my collection that my husband likes :( I can't find it anymore..

vickydu55
vickydu55

I wrote the review below, but didn't notice I was logged out when submitting. :-(

My review is for Bath and Shower gel and Body Lotion only.Whereas the Showergel doesn't last at all in the air, nor on my skin, the lotion fills the house with its scent for hours ! I imagine its scent to be close to the perfume.
I totally agree with members mentioning the romantic feel of this perfume. But I am actually so disappointed to get absolutely no fruity note. Not even vanilla, nothing but... roses ! The base notes are powdery indeed, but mainly floral, no wood/vanilla/amber at all.
I guess it's just too romantic for my taste. I like the first scent from this house much better (heart-shaped bottle Escada by M. Ley).
And yes, it suits everyday- and office use. But it is a real springtime fragrance, I think.

tinyxxangel
tinyxxangel

On my skin, this is a rich, deep floral perfume with a very small, barely noticeable touch of spice. The sillage is moderate as is the lasting power. A little goes a long way. For me, this scent is deep and complex enough that it is a fall or winter scent. It is not light enough for daytime during the warmer months. However, for spring and summer nights it is perfect, especially for a romantic, elegant date.

In a few words: To me, this perfume is a rich and luxurious, deep floral. On my skin, only the dry-down is powdery.

Hrisi
Hrisi

Reminds me of Escada S, but is a bit flowery. It is typical pink fragrance. Fresh, fruity floral, powdery and pleasant. It's likable perfume and people around me like it.
Recommended for romantic and delicate ladies, no matter their age.
Great lasting power!
There is something that reminds me of my childhood in the 80s and early 90s.

Trinidella
Trinidella

This was a blind purchase. I did not regret it. I still have at least a third of it left. Its light and powdery and gives you a refreshing feel.

marysiac
marysiac

This is a pretty nice fragance. But it has to be spritzed on very sparingly, just 1 or 2 sprays.

kgloverii
kgloverii

I bought this in Paris when it first came out. I wanted a scent to remember Paris with. I had just gotten engaged to my husband, was head over heels for him, and I think this scent wraps the romance of Paris and new love up perfectly.
It's sweet, not overpowering, delicate, really. Perfect for every day. There's not much depth, but perfect for a newbie to perfumes, or someone who wants something light and romantic. I wish I could find another bottle that was reasonably priced as I lost my bottle a few years ago in a house fire. It brings back such warm, sweet, youthful memories

ol' smeller
ol' smeller

Didn't think I would like the little sample I got but when I wore it to work I got many compliments.

loveable Marigold
loveable Marigold

this perfume reminds me of love and compliments i have not recieved one bad compliment when i wear this.

I love it but it has discontinued in Dubai wish there was a substite that smelt exactly like this one :(

leaudecoco
leaudecoco

Very sweet fragrance in a strong powdery note with a tiny bit of spice. To me a bit annoying.

derkargy
derkargy

Another sweet perfume without a particular identity.It was given to me as a present but soon I found out it was not my taste.

Clairessence
Clairessence

The scent is sweet enough, but too strong... Make me so dizzy... So disappointed after I bought the 2.5 oz T.T...

mdnightxrose
mdnightxrose

I have a small bottle of this scent. It is very sweet so it doesn't get too much play from me, but I enjoy it from time to time. Very nice on a summer day when you don't mind bringing out your sweet side.

glamrose
glamrose

Escada Sentiment reminds me a lot of youthful vibrance and sweetness. The florals and fruits are blended well. I love wearing this on a date. It speaks more of me.

breeze&somnolence
breeze&somnolence

This is a beautiful barbie doll scent. Very sweet, but not in a cloying way that most scents are. It's mature yet young at heart. Sexy, not in a overstated manner. It's simple, dreamy, tender, and charming. I think it's the perfect scent to wear when going on a first date or valentine's day celebration. the bottle is gorgeous, and the scent is very long lasting too. I love how it lingers in my hair like a sweetly scented breeze, for a very long time...makes me feel sooo pretty. I love this!

New@thisperfumething
New@thisperfumething

I really don't care much for this scent. It smells like something a tween would wear. I absolutely love fruity florals, but this is a disappointment. Initially, it's very sharp. After it calms down it's tolerable, but invokes a gag or two. I am so happy I only have a sample.

danielleo
danielleo

A bit too powdery for me. Very strong scent. A little goes a long way!

remas
remas

escada sentiment is very good perfume , this is the pest kind from all escada perfume, i like it sooooo much
عطر اسكادا سينتيمنت هو أفضل عطور اسكادا بالنسبة لي .. رائحته جميلة ورائعة ومنعشة ..أ،ا أنصحكم بتجريبه

is smell so beutifull i am in love in this . mmm

Yonga
Yonga

one of my colleagues wore it today and I couldn't help but ask what she was wearing, I really want to have this perfume... I want to smell the same way...

Winterlaurel
Winterlaurel

Absolutely love this fragrance. It's a beautiful floral with a light, fruity air to it. The amber and sandalwood in the finish kept it from floating away into the realm of the obnoxious. All in all, it's a gorgeous, but not unforgettable fragrance. I would wear it again if it didn't remind me of my exfiance so much. It's definitely worth a try.

TanjaS
TanjaS

The only fragrance by Escada I like, and I really like it! It's girly and sweet, but not too sweet. I got a lot of compliments while wearing it.

LadyNatalie
LadyNatalie

I have this since i was in high school, i havent runned out of it, i like it, its nice, girly and soft scent and long lasting.

I dont find it fruity, i think its more floraly sweet.

I think Sentiment is discountinued, but i have seen it in Marshalls or Ross, at a very reasonable price.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Sentiment at first glance is pink floral fruity, that seems like 'cutesy, girly, romantic, whatever..'

Like a pink cloud of love nonsense this wonderful fruity, juicy, sour composition awakes memories and.. I see a young lady that is pretty and wealthy. I also imagine if a model would be a perfume- that'd be it.
So it,s sweet, sour, refreshing and casual.

As time went by, it developed into that floral fruity with a serious grin. A far far relative of Eden. And I guess I'd pick this one, cause it's not that uber strong.

Lasting power and projection is average. I'd not say light ..

Kimmy2009
Kimmy2009

This is one of my favourites, bought it for my aunt as a gift, though I do not have one for myself. At first whiff I was in love. I think it may be a tad too expensive though.

tee_vee09

This is light and just gorgeous not too strong for me i really enjoy it i had some now i want some sentiment again!
sooooo good

sooooo good

Tala
Tala

I really love this one. From beginning to end. Very long lasting and makes you feel beautiful. My husband brought it back from Brussels. It brings back a lot of memories of days with my little kids and now that I've used two 3rd of the bottle I will stop and keep it for the sake of memories.

tsofa
tsofa

I don't like it. It's too sweet for my taste, the lasting power is very weak and it's not something special. To me, it's completely indifferent.

Djinn
Djinn

I can´t stand this scent...
Maybe its my chemistry? Its smell made me feel sick =(
Only escada i really like is magnetism and incredible me.

MoietToi
MoietToi

I may not be keen on the bottle. But the scent itself is actually very well thought through. Beacuse first I smell flowers and grass. Then the scent becomes even more floral and when I smell it I picture an old English garden.Full of flowers,bushes and fountains. Very romantic but I still wouldn't recomend this as a date scent. Beacuse it is abit too light. But I think this one is perfect if you decide to buy your first perfume.

Mysticalili
Mysticalili

I close my eyes, smell this perfume and all I can see is romance everywhere. Romantic fragrance for romantic girls. The staying power is very good and it´s one of the most beautiful bottles ever! The heart shaped top is cutie!

gucci
gucci

this is very good and very sweet a bit like heiress but more light and airy at the same time and it has more staying power

index
index

It´s such a pity, so many perfumes that I like absolutely do not work on my skin. But it is so pleasent and romantic to me. Sentiment is the right name!

michellehii
michellehii

Not a very special perfume, but I quite like it for casual outing to supermarket or grocery shopping lol. Smells comfortable, light floral with hint of sweetness. I can immediately recognise the perfume if someone spritz this on. Wear it in Summer day and Winter day, you will get a different feeling. I have it miniature, hmm...don't think i will get a large one.

Ayse
Ayse

This perfume smells a bit 'cheap' to my standards but its a non-offensive smell so can be worn in the office/everyday, and you get a lot of compliments tooo which i find weird coz i dont even like it that much. Its very flowery and girly good for the summer...i couldnt smell no depth in this perfume

sjanira
sjanira

I didn't like it much either, too ordinary. It's not too bad , I'd wear it if it was given to me as a gift, but I wouldn't buy it for myself.

Eiza
Eiza

I get this one from my sister. I start using it from time to time till last year (almost 5 years). I really like the light smell of floral and vanilla n suitable for office. The bottle is pretty and my daughter like it too. :)

guest_perfumista
guest_perfumista

way too many flowers in there, the store I bought it at, did not have a tester, so I just liked what I could smell without spraying it on my skin. Than when I opened it and tried it, uuughhh that smell made me sick.

I'm glad I sold it to a colleague(even though for half price) :(

amanda
amanda

its not my fav of escada either, but not bad, i actually like the powdery drydown of it, on me its powdery, on me it has nothing to do with fruits,

the sense is very clear and somehow too much to take.reminds me somehow insolence by Guerlain.obviously it's not the best perfume by escada.

dolita
dolita

like all escada perfumes

hena a
hena a

it smells so romantic. i do not know why but i associate it with romance. love it.

dianachif
dianachif

I have it, I wear it from time to time. Isn't one of my favorites, it is rather sweet for me, but for the summer it is ok.

klee0206
klee0206

I smelled this on a co-worker a few years back and it had a wonderfully refreshing smell. Maybe I'll try it on myself someday.

Escada Sentiment by Escada 3.64 out of 5 based on 366 ratings and 52 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Escada Sentiment fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Escada Sentiment, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Escada Sentiment by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Escada Sentiment by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.