Designers » D E » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Escada Sentiment pour Homme Escada for men

Escada Sentiment pour Homme Escada for men
dislike

Escada Sentiment pour Homme Escada for men Pictures

Escada Sentiment pour Homme by Escada is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Escada Sentiment pour Homme was launched in 2002. Escada Sentiment pour Homme was created by Dominique Ropion and Laurent Bruyere. Top notes are lime and juniper berries; middle notes are nutmeg, and pink pepper; base notes are sandalwood, vetiver and cedar.

Lime Juniper Berries

Nutmeg Pink Pepper

Sandalwood Vetiver Cedar

J.Crew No. 57

Escada Sentiment pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

thegreekone
thegreekone

Great frgrance.Romantic and nostalgic.Smels clean and refined. Unique blend with great silage.

Troy Perkins
Troy Perkins

Escada Pour Homme is a really classy fragrance. Escada Magnetism is a very modern and sexy scent.

Sentiment though is a harder one to categorise. If you can imagine a more synthetic and powerful version of Calvin Klein's Contradiction then you would be on the right track.

Sentiment is quite rare but I recently picked up a 100ml bottle off eBay. Not the best fragrance in my collection but far from the worst. It's a very modern and contemporary scent that doesn't evolve much from the opening to the dry down bit smells lovely and could quite easily be classed as unisex.

A good date scent for a guy in his 20s to 30s. Fairly simple mixture of lime (which is what reminds me of Contradiction), some kind of synthetic red fruit and woods.

areyouin729
areyouin729

I bought this in the early 2000's when I would buy a bunch of colognes but rarely ever wear them. It's def a great scent and don't know why it isn'd made anymore.

deanyunuss
deanyunuss

i love this perfume so much but the i could not find it anymore here in my country . I heard that they discontinued it. :(

sakallibebek
sakallibebek

I didn't feel anything woody with this perfume, I don't know why it's classified like that.

for me this a softly sweet, and fruity scent that I enjoyed a lot. no one asked about it to me but I it made me happy on everyday I used.

different from all the other scents, sentiment has a very soft and uplifting opening with weak sillage and and moderate longevity.

up to now, I didn't smell anything like this, may be Davidoff Relax, but I am not sure.

Why Davidoff discontinued it, I have no clue.

Overall, I recommend !

Nik604
Nik604

I think is very good fragrance, so unique and natural - reminds me of a danish forest after early autumn rain..like the smell of wet leafs and branches and some spices, growing in the forest grass. On clothes last's for weeks. For me is the best Escada,due to it's unique scent and sensual masculinity.

LadiJ
LadiJ

Love this smell, i buy it for presents all the time.

Jun0711
Jun0711

This cologne reminds me summer night, drinking at bar.
Very nice cologne for summer night.

srininet1
srininet1

Bought this 6 years ago in Dubai and soon after purchase, its nozzle developed problem and it wouldn't spray properly. Got it rectified just a few days ago and was surprised to see that the smell and lasting power hasn't changed one bit. Very strong and long lasting fragrance that I love wearing

bonarelli
bonarelli

i wore this although high school , i was my trade mark scent..and the girls loved this stuff lol

poptron
poptron

Best blind buy ever. The 50 ml bottle was only $20 at TJ Max so I had to own it and it didn't disappointed me. Smells really unisex for my standards, much like CK Be. It's longevity is not a simple topic of discussion. I guess it really depends on the skin's own acidity. Some people give it a 3 , others give it a 10! And as some people previously said - it's a potent juice!

Tooraj
Tooraj

عطرا گذشته از بو و موندگاری و بخش بو یه دسته بندی دیگه هم دارن...اونم اینه که بغیر از اطرافیان حس خود شخص در موردش چیه! بسیاری از عطرا هستن که دیگران رو راضی میکنه اما هیچ حسی واسه خودت نداره...خوشبختانه این از اون عطراییه که واسه من و همچنین اطرافیان حس خیلی خوبی داشت.بی نهایت خوشم میاد از بوش و دلم میخواد داشته باشمش باز

I was wandering through a pharmacy today and stumbled upon this fragrance selling for $5. Seeing a fragrance at that price and bearing a popular brand name, I had to try it.

I was hoping it would be something sweet, (like they usually are from Escada), so it would appeal to my boyfriend. Unfortunately it was quite sharp and fresh, quite the contrary to what he usually wears and enjoys. However, with that being said, Escada Sentiment for Men is far from unpleasant.

The sharpness is due to a slightly synthetic blend of juniper berries and citrusy lime juice with a dash of pepper. It's also quite a heavy scent when applied liberally so I'd approach this scent with caution. It could work well during Spring and Fall, but I don't think I'd wear Escada Sentiment for Men in Summer due to its cloying nature.

On that note, it lasts an incredibly long time. It's also a surprisingly refreshing scent despite being a tad generic. It smells a little bit like pine scented detergent at times, yet most of the time I enjoy its masculine peppery-ness and rich lime accord. I find it very masculine.

I finally passed up the offer to buy this fragrance cheaply knowing full well I couldn't wear it myself or pawn it off to my man who knows what he likes and doesn't like change. But for most men, what a bargain!

deyd
deyd

this one has it's own sentiment..love the sweet scent and intense..one of my most favorite perfume in collection..the best ever escada perfume for men among other.love it a lot!!

Lai91
Lai91

this fragrance is like a love story, it starts off very light, like a simple hello, after a few minutes it starts to smell a bit intense, thats when the attrations kick in, later on it starts to be very alluring and a hint of seductiveness, just like when a person is in love, and at the end of the fragrance it settles down, and smells sexier, still has that freshness, and sensual, just like love unforgettable, emotional and fun... hence the name "sentiment"

MQS

i bought it last week ..
i'm very happy that i'm smelling this fruity fragrance again ..
i fell like what i said in my previous comment, college days coming back

madhatter1
madhatter1

Liked this on my man, its sweet...You can usually find this on a good buy at Marshalls. My man gets this Sentiment scent if he cannot find Escada Por Homme (which smells best on him actually between the two).

elinamould
elinamould

Very manly, but sensuous fragrance. It feels warm, musky and deep, yet quite fresh at the same time. To me it smells a bit like leather, a brand new leather jacket perhaps. One on my all time favourites, absolutely love it.

MQS

one of the best i ever bought .. i bought it during the first year in college 8 years ago , unfortunately discontinued !!

I don't care much for this one much. The top is a bit synthetic and sweet, then it becomes spicy and woody dry. The overall appears a bit smokey or incensey too, I think. Not my favorite. For me, This doesn't like a typical Escada scent which is sweet youthful and fun.

booandgagamomma
booandgagamomma

I purchased this for my husband, but more as a gift for myself. He simply has little to no sense of smell so he never wore fragrance before. I connect emotions and memories to scent so the first gift I got him when we were dating was a "signature cologne". He liked all the searching and smelling (almost to pass out level!) to find him his perfect match. This fragrance is very stunning on him. Hes an artistic geek who is kind of into fashion but also into snowboarding. What I'm trying to say is I couldn't go out and pick him up Polo Sport because it would've been too preppy, all-american, football guy on him, Chrome by Azzaro wouldve been too Harley Riding tough guy. I suggest this scent to men with a sensitive but sexy side. Someone not afraid to be different. And maybe someone whos finding it hard to find a less macho scent without being overtly feminine.

sunodennis
sunodennis

I agree with some comments, at the beginning it is a lil feminine, but then, after some minute, it turns into a sweet, masculine, attractive scent. Another turn on is, that it is not worn by every single man, at least I didn´t find anybody who wears this. Excellent.

wildorchid
wildorchid

my partner wears this,its a sexy and masculen scent very good for the rought scruffy but handsome type

andy

nice sensual scent but VERY potent and can easily be over applied

rockindave
rockindave

I love this fragrance, it oozes style to me and seems to last all day as well. I especially like the sweet / spicy top notes which dry down into a beautiful fruity / woody scent.. very sexy I'm told too!! I do get a lot of compliments when I wear this...

I bought this when I was living in a cooler climate therefore I now use it far more as a night time fragrance, and it seems to work equally well for formal or casual occasions..

sherry99
sherry99

A tough relation of love and hate, since i bought it cuz i loved it first time i smelled, then after few hours i realized NOTHING SPECIAL.But it gets a few compliment though ::)

Veedabestchef
Veedabestchef

another good fragrance from escada..i love the opening in this.a lil spicy and sweet at the same time.and also fresh. i love the dry down..it last quite long in my skin.about 6 to 7 hours..as it dries down..i can smell the hint of pimento, which is marvelous..its good for fall or winter, but i love to wear it as everyday casual..

Lance
Lance

It's so fresh, clean and fruity smell!
But just an everyday scent! Nothing so special!
It's still good and I like it anyway.

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

Fruity, light and airy. This is a nice daily to casual fragrance. Not Escada's worst, but not their best (Magnetism).

dm8m
dm8m

I tried this one in a perfume store. It's fairly good for my taste but nothing special that made it irresistable that i had to buy it right then & there.

It's a very versatile scent IMO, can be used at night & day, hot or cold weather.

I'd like to purchase & use one sometime, it's not at the top 3 on my list of next fragrances to purchase.

bronstein
bronstein

Interesting that some think it smells cheap... Well, I never thought of it as cheap but I had some doubts about this one as well. I gave it some tries and now I like it because it's both sweet and light. Perfect for relatively cold summer days.

tsa22
tsa22

I bought this for my husband. It's the best fragrance I've ever bought him!!! It smells so sexy and good on him!!!

andy

nice smell but its overpowering and in that category with le male, joop and i don't want to have anything that smells good for the first 2 sminutes and cloying the rest of the day

toysoldier89
toysoldier89

Had this fragrance, Im pretty much in love with all Escada mens cologne, they all smell wonderful. This on is very sexy and more of a nightly spray. Although it doesn't last very long but through out the night I can still smell it.

andy

i smelled this in a magazine and at a dept store, i gotto say its a great scent but this is one of the MOST POTENT JUICES ON THE MARKET and it can quickly become cloying and offputting when over applied

vdxl
vdxl

Lovely fruity-spicy scent. Great for every season, just that it does not last long. It is tropical, yet super stylish, fresh, yet sensual. I love it. If only it lasted a little longer.

WoonD
WoonD

i tried it few times...
and i dunno why, it so attract me...
maybe because of the chili? haahaa

but i really love it... love love love

vertigo
vertigo

woody-spicy;

energetic, manly, self-confident, alluring, pleasing;

individual, loose, humorous and charming;

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

Yeap, indeed it has jackfruit ("jaca" in Portuguese) within its top notes. Unfortunately, the whole fragrance lasts about 2-3 on my skin. It's very fruity and peppery, but I just wish it could last longer.

ct1980
ct1980

I don't know, I only smelt it in the bottle but I must say I find it very offputting, not on my list of ones to get my guy....EVER

Abbas
Abbas

Its one the best young fragrence that rings all the sences of the person who wear it.

A sexy, appeling, fresh and attractive smell.

I like to wear it every other day!

ticalau
ticalau

This is a bit feminine, but only at the begenning just after the spray... but after 10-15 min. it's ok, a little bit frutys. It's powerful as a fragrance, a bit spicy, sexy and fresh! Good for everyday ;)

Escada Sentiment pour Homme by Escada 4.01 out of 5 based on 204 ratings and 42 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Escada Sentiment pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Escada Sentiment pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Escada Sentiment pour Homme by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Escada Sentiment pour Homme by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.