Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Escada Sexy Graffiti 2011 Escada for women

Escada Sexy Graffiti 2011 Escada for women
dislike

Escada Sexy Graffiti 2011 Escada for women Pictures

Red berries play the main role in top notes, including raspberry and wild strawberry shining with luminous grapefruit sparks. A heart offers skillfully balanced lily of the valley, violet and red peony, softening the fruity opening and providing a romantic twist. Base notes of the composition enable a softer and subtle closure with accentuated cashmere wood and soft vanilla. The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 100ml EDT. Escada Sexy Graffiti 2011 was launched in 2011.

Grapefruit Wild Strawberry Raspberry Mint

Lily-of-the-Valley Violet Peony

Cashmere Wood Vanille Musk

Sexy Graffiti
Made for Women

Escada Sexy Graffiti 2011 Fragrance Reviews

dovey
dovey

My least favourite of the three
it's very artificial raspberry cough syrup kindda scent
too bad I wanted to love it
The bottle & the box are super cute
& I always like to have a berry perfume in my collection
Sometimes u're just in the mood for a sweet berry perfume
but I guess Sexy Graffiti is not for me
might go back to midnight fantasy or try Ralph Lauren Big Pony

Lana148
Lana148

Escada Sexy Graffiti smells like sparkling champagne with sweet fruits. Reminds me of care-free, young, fun, summer, evening party. Smells definitely sexy to me. I also like it because it's different enough and memorable in a sea of "happy-girly" smells. On my skin it's not long lasting, but I don't mind reapplying.

Sxaninha
Sxaninha

The more I wear it the more I like it!
Very sweet-fruity, fresh and summery! Bit more summery then Eau so fresh by Marc Jacobs.
I can smell the top notes, raspberry, grapefruit and strawberry very good! I think the mint gives it a fresh vibe. This fragrance lasts! You can´t smell it on you after some hours but other people will notice it. And at the other day your clothes will smell exactly like when you put it on!
I love it!!

Love_heart
Love_heart

So I was sent this by a seller instead of the original !
At first I was not happy I wanted the original !!
Every 3 months I dye my hair and when I do I change the perfume I use (not sure if OCD or its about a new smell to go with a new look any who )
I could not get to the hairdresser for a week and had to go away I grabbed this gem as my "in between " perfume perfume !!
Oh strawberries ,raspberrys ,blueberrys summer and sunshine and fun I'm pretty sure that's what this is made of !! Peps u up !! Turns you into a blonde ball of fun !!
Happy days and golden rays !! So fresh !!
The girl at work nearly mauled me to ask for a spray "it's so yum "she squealed "I need this "
She got her wish ,I'm ready to go to the hairdresser now and become a red head that means a new bottle of perfume to go with my new look
My colleague gets to swish around with her free 75% full bottle of joy and be told how much she's making people miss summer already with just one spray !!
I recommend if u want to have summer all year round !!

kamala22
kamala22

Of all the Escada Summer fragrances this is the only one I don't like. Smells mostly of raspberries. If you like the smell of raspberries this is for you...

salwas
salwas

I love this perfume! It so nice for summer, smells of berries and juiciness and I almost want to drink it lol. It's perfect for summer days but maybe even more for summer nights, it stays a good while on my skin and is a perfect, juicy, tropical summer scent! LOVE IT!

perfumeprincess 91
perfumeprincess 91

i love escada sexy graffiti!! this is my first escada perfume i just had to have it when i went shopping and came across this sexy sweet perfume i brought mines online for half the price at the Department stores so go me i win lol i also have the lotion that goes with it i liked this one more out of the 3 but thinking about getting island kiss next i'll have to smell it again first but I'm in love with sexy graffit just like the name says i feel a little sexy and pretty when I'm wearing it and i think it lasts ok if you layer with the lotion etc.. so try it for your self i have the big bottle 3.3 just got it as Christmas gift to myself and already i wanna get another bottle of sexy graffiti :)
still my first true love lol I now have two more new bottles

jmilla
jmilla

On of my favorites. This truly makes you feel sexy! Wore it alot out clubbing. I will repurchase it because it sweet with a hint of wood and vanilla and berries.

cibelli_moon
cibelli_moon

This was my favorite fragance for summer, pity it's a limited edition, I do not find any more bottle it for sale in physical stores here in Brazil.
Your smell is incredible, happy, young and engaging. A mixture of strawberries, raspberries, mint and Cashmere Wood.
This fixes more than 8 hours on my skin, just lovely.

laylabedford
laylabedford

Got this today with a lovely pouch and body lotion. You can smell the berries and grapefruit straight away, then it calms down. A lovely summer smell for my holiday. Glad I got it.

RebekahR84
RebekahR84

Love it. It's a very mature kind of fruity. I like to dab it on at the gym (I know, seems counter-productive.) When my body heat rises, this perfume permeates and just makes the experience that much more pleasant.

Cybernoir
Cybernoir

I am on a search for summer fragrances, and happened across this beauty. I love the raspberry open, not too intensely berry, and not a generic red berry, but a real raspberry. The wild strawberry-- and I grow wild strawberries, that sounds oxymoronic I know, but I do--and mine are smaller, more intense, sweeter, rosier and a little woody, compared to garden strawberries. Having said that I can't say this smells like wild strawberry to me, but is a rosy jammy kind of strawberry..

What I really love is the mint, which is very fresh and green and herbal, and not at all medicinal. Absolutely no similarity to that toothpaste mint note I smell in some perfumes. The refreshing mint, mixed with the berries and just enough grapefruit to take the sugar edge off the sweet fruit, always give me a real jolt of energy.

This is not that floral or musky on me, more vanilla and wood on dry down. The violet is very light, but still discernible, giving a nice, sweet, slightly powdery heart, and backs the woody base. I have come to realize that I love cashmere wood, despite this note always starting out smelling synthetic. This is a fairly strong cashmere wood note, and a nice one.

Altogether, this is a fresh fruity woody, with floral notes and some vanilla and musk. Lasts six hours, good for hot climates, works on me both day and night. A very versatile summer fragrance.

chrinen
chrinen

Nice red berry scent that is more close to the skin than other Escadas. Long lasting sprayed it on in the afternoon and can still smell it on my skin in the morning.

babuba
babuba

this perfumes is really good. I like it. İts smells like berry and sugar. I bought it 2011.And I still use this perfume!I use this perfumes when I meet my frieds.

caitrun
caitrun

Sweet like candy, but not cloyingly so. The strawberry, raspberry and grapefruit combine nicely, like a summer cocktail! Might I add I got this today at Ross for $27.99 for a 1.6oz bottle... that's a steal considering Sephora still wants $55.00 for it!

CIOGHIUZEL
CIOGHIUZEL

Nice scent! Sweet and musky very strange that i like this but yeah I DO!

Mochahantas
Mochahantas

Very fruity scent. Its a red berry scent. Very juicy and it projects very well. However, it has an element to it that gives it a fresh edge and leaves it from being too cloying. It's perfect one summer day fresh out of the shower.

Went to the gym today, showered, and applied a few dabs of this perfume, got dressed and walked out.

I went to another Part of the gym when a lady came up to me and squealed at how everyone in the lady's locker room was raving about my scent. It's not my favorite, and I probably will not buy a full bottle unless I get it more than 50% off retail, but who knew this would grab so much attention.

Lasting power sucks on skin. It's 2 hours later and the scent is gone off of my skin. But it's still on my clothes, projecting very well. Highly recommend for people looking for a juicy, red berry scent, with a touch of something to keep it smelling fresh!

Gabi-c
Gabi-c

love it!:D
Smells too happy to me!

Lozza16
Lozza16

This fragrance is lovely and fresh, very fruity. Perfect for the spring and summer. This is probably one of my favourite escada perfumes.

rachellecunningham
rachellecunningham

I got a free sample of this in the mail last week but didn't end up testing it until yesterday. I loved it and all of its sweetness. I can't decide whether I prefer Sexy Graffiti or Island Kiss, but either way, it's a super nice fragrance and I'm really wanting to buy a bottle.

Red Rose
Red Rose

I was in a really bad mood last night & still is but whenever I use this, I forgot all about it. It smells really fruity & delicious, reminds me of my childhood & the fruity scents I used to use when I was a little one ♥
I only wish it wasn't limited edition, I have the small size, I may get the big one soon. I think it's better than rocking rio & island, the other two editions. I've never tried sexy grafity before so I can't compare this new edition with the old one but no matter what, this is so innocent in a really good way. It smells so fresh & fruity & I'm so allergic to heavy scents but this one is really light & good & it won't suffocate you if you're ever sensitive to any overpowering kind of scents :)

elinawise
elinawise

Love it! Sweet like Oh, Lola! by Marc Jacobs but with fruitiness; very soft and seductive; my boyfriend LOVES this perfume on me, which makes it even better.

Duffy

The lasting power of this one is good! i stays 4 ours ore 5 ours on you. I smell alot of lychee when i dries down! in the beginning alot of strawberry with peach.

Jasmindee
Jasmindee

Mmm, i smell delicious! can't stop sniffing my wrist, just makes me so happy and energetic :) might have to get the others now if they smell as good as this one!

Duffy

I haven't smellt anythiing like It! smells heavenly. So fruity like you are walking into fruit field.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Escada Sexy Graffiti is the most exotic, tropical, fruity blast of fragrance! Intoxicatingly sweet wild strawberries, fresh ripe raspberries, and crisp pink grapefruit. Blackcurrant, lilly of the valley, red peony, violet, cashmeran, vanilla, and musk. This smells exactly like Vicky Tiel Tickled Pink. Absolutely love it!

Lettukestit
Lettukestit

This is a great raspberry scent, but like most Escada summer editions, can get pretty cloying because of the sticky sweetness. However I do think that if I were to want a sticky sweet scent in my collection, this would very likely be THE ONE :) I have Ocean lounge, and while they similar, I feel Ocean lounge is more synthetic and play dough -like, and has more vanilla.

Edit. I feel that this scent is a classic.. in the way that I might have to purchase it just to own it, if not to wear. It's just so delicious, as is Rockin' Rio :D

Edit. My god, I want them all! I. Must. Have. Them! :D

balkidz.hunny
balkidz.hunny

Craving for fresh floral fruity scent?
this is it! Im loving it.
Really love it!! :)
Whenever I wore it, I think my students would love to ask me what perfume I wore! They're also admit that I have the scent of fruitssss!

shopgirl
shopgirl

At first spritz of this perfume, it smells lovely so fresh and the juicy red fruits really come through. However, it doesn't dry down to well. It just becomes too sweet and cloying on my skin.

m4
m4

LOVE this one. Is so nice and little bit like clean laundry softener. The start is weird I couldn´t detect anything but after 2 minutes it turns into very nice summer scent. Staying power is very good on me.
I think I have found the way to this scent. Right now after testing it so many times I am in love. It´s sexy raspberry with some juice to it. Wonderful for bold sweet girls. Yummy. Why it´s just limited edition?? Noo..

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

All Escada fargrances smell very similar somehow: they are nice, sugary-fruity sweet, and almost undistinguishable to my nose.

This one is artificial sweet berry; not sour, but sweet. It's light, cute and girly. I like it less than Taj Sunset, but the scent is okay. Not much else to say, really.

theresa.klijn
theresa.klijn

All I smell in this is grapefruit! Kind of reminds me of YSL Babydoll but a little sweeter. Loving it this summer!

Migalex
Migalex

This is more fruty than floral. It smells to me of passion fruit, which I quite like, but that is it. After the fruity notes are gone, there is nothing left. Amongst all fruits, passionfruit is one of the few scents I find appealing, but fruity scents do not appeal much to me. This one is relatively pleasant, but I do not find it neither original at all, very much copycat, like most of this current fashionable fruity florals, nor do I find it interesting, but only because this is not my type of scent. Longevity is not great, after four hours it is very faint on my skin.

Allegra
Allegra

I was pretty curious to test this one because of all the hype, like everyone's raving about "yay, Sexy Graffiti is back!!". However, the fragrance had absolutely no impression on me as I found it way too artificial and synthetic, almost cheap-smelling.

The liquid was sweet, sunny and fruity like all the Escada summer editions so far, yet still something very important was missing. I mean the special X-factor that makes you fall into the scent immediately. Sexy Graffiti did not possess this at all from my point of view, all I got from it was the sickeningly sweet smell of melted popsicle or sniffing a glass of cheap fruit juice.

Yes, I know this 2011 edition isn't exactly the same as the original version of SG which probably was much better, considering all the enthusiastic fans of the fragrance. Escada shouldn't have messed with the original recipe though...no need to fix something that isn't broken.

Efflorescence
Efflorescence

I know people love the Escada perfumes, but to me they are boooring. Maybe my nose is not as "fine" as other peoples, but in my opinion they all share the same thing: They smell sweet, but doesn't overdo the vanilla, so they are a bit fresh at the same time. And that's it - no interesting drop in note or anything, they just smell of fruit and a tiny bit of citrus. Maybe it's different on other peoples skin, but it didn't change much on my skin - Which is great if you just want to smell sweet, but that's not my goal when it comes to perfumes.

I had the same reaction to Taj Sunset, and I think all of them smell too similar. It's like they reproduce the same perfume every year, but change the notes slightly so it's not a dupe while still maintaining the same sirupy tween scent. I guess it works since "everybody" loves it, but it's definitely not an unique scent seeing as half the teenagers in the country wears this and Britney Spears signature perfumes during the summer.

I don't hate the scent, and I can easily wear a bit from the tester I got, but it's too "meh" for me to actually buy it. It just smells like a fruit smoothie to me.

TheMirjam12

so I tested it today... it smells sooo fresh, sweet and good and it stays 4 ab. 4 h.

TheMirjam12

it smells sooo fresh, sweet and great. i´m totally gonna buy that

elifcandan
elifcandan

A lot of sugar. I could smell it for 2 hours :) I will buy it.

Hrisi
Hrisi

Nice perfume, but no presence and depth. It's a bit boring and somehow not doing well. In the beginning was very fresh and nice, but then the flowers and cashmere wood began to dominate. Expected to be more juicy and challenging, but he proved aquatic and flowery. What I like is that vanilla is barely felt.
I am disappointed, because the other two of the trio are amazing. But Escada is still the best perfume house that most suits me.

wilwilrey
wilwilrey

I am quite disappointed with this "relaunched" Sexy Graffiti. (I absolutely loved EVERYTHING about the original scent!!) I was so excited to see the "relaunched" SG in the store, that I bought it without wearing it first. It was the last bottle in the store. The store's fragrance specialist had assured me that it was the original scent, just repackaged. But after a day and an evening of wearing it, I know that it's not the same fragrance. I feel very foolish for not doing some research before buying this 2011 version. Compared to the original, this fragrance leaves so much to be desired!!

trenchlove1
trenchlove1

I really like this smell but wow!
I underestimated the sweetness of Escada perfume
I wan2 keep smelling my wrist but I found myself with a headache, ill give it a try in summer
overall nice VERY sweet scent

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

I`m really not a huge fan of Escada summer scents. They are fun and colorful, but somehow way too synthetic to my taste.
However I was excited to try this, because all the rave about the original SG, which I have never smelled. What can I say? Very synthetic indeed. Smells the same as some raspberry candies/candles/soaps. Nothing to do with the real berry, imo. And don`t get me wrong, this scent is not bad smelling, just very artificial. The dry down is much nicer and softer then the beginning.
I still want to try the other two new versions.

seventh
seventh

Thanks pix, going to debenhams tomorrow to try it..:)

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Out of the three limited edition scents for 2011, this one is my favorite because the lasting power is the best of the three and the smell is fruity but fresh.

EDIT 4/30/12: This is now my second favorite of the trio. I already own ocean lounge and this smells so much like that scent and vice versa.

EDIT 11/12/2012: I finally was able to get my hands on this for about $35 on ebay! I tried Island Kiss and I grew bored of that fragrance VERY quickly, Tried Pacific Paradise and couldn't sell it on ebay fast enough, Ibiza Hippie and Sunset Heat are boring and Rockin Rio and Ocean Lounge were way too sweet (especially when I had it in the summer).

But I think this is my favorite Escada out of the whole collection so far because I love how this smells like Raspberries, Strawberries and Lemon with a mix of fresh florals. The problem that I have with this fragrance is that the lasting power sucks!! I honestly can safely say that this barely lasts an hour on me....and Escada has the nerve to charge 50-something dollars for this?! I only paid $35 for a 3.3 oz and I still feel somewhat ripped off. So buy this at your own risk and buy a bigger bottle so you can spray yourself over and over again.

yasminchki
yasminchki

I love it, have it on right now- it smells a lot like lemon, raspberry and strawberry, although I smelt blackberry even though it's not in the perfume pyramid.

Now, to all the people saying that the previous Escada Sexy Graffiti smelled better, the original was released in 2002, which is 10 years ago. Do you expect that it is good profit for a company to release something for 10 years, just to please that fraction of people who still use the same perfume for 10 years? It was clever to re-create and re-market Sexy Grafiti, and I honestly have no idea if the original smells better- I was 4 when it was released. I am pleased with the new one, though.

scented_secret

I agree with anairda that they shouldn't call the parfume with the same name if they change something in it! I would be so annoyed if I had heard my favorite scent comes back to stores and then it's not the same! That's just gonna disappoint people who liked the original. She's also right saying that this scent is sort of a mix of rocking rio and ibiza hippie. If you ask me, it was ibiza hippie that had something special in it so I'm happy this smells a little bit the same. I don't think there are other scents like it. But people smell different things in parfumes.

All in all I think all escada's scents have soooo much similarities with each other, they are extremely alike. Some are more berry (like this one and ibiza hippie) and some more fruity or again, ocean-like and watery. But they all have that "Escada thing" that is very young and fun-loving. I'm not sure whether I'm gonna like escada when I'm older. It has a teen-age characteristic in it.

scented_secret

I have tried the original and it was plain boring to me. I'm not a purist who thinks that you always have to like the original just because it was first. This is sexy, urban, relaxed and I loved it. I didn't have enough money to buy the bottle so I bought the moisturizer. I have to say though, that people have very different views on what smells good and why so I understand if someone didn't like it :D

Ragw33d
Ragw33d

I HATE this perfume! To me it feels like really cloying shampoo and once you smell it like sticks to your nose. Ugh thank goodness I didn't actually try it on!

mariastaralex123
mariastaralex123

This is an amazing perfume which I just purchased yesterday! It makes me feel fresh and summery :)) The notes that i smell the most are DEFINITELY the berries, I love this scent! A must for any berry lover like me :DDD

anairda
anairda

I have to say, that I am pretty disappointed with this relauch of SG :-( I loved the original 2002 Sexi Graffiti , for me it is the best perfume ever and always will be. I bought and used more than ten 100mll bottles in years 2002 - 2006. It had something special in it, which made it different from other similar perfumes (such as escada´s limited edition perfumes in following years, Incanto Dream by Salvatore Ferragamo, Love de Toi by Morgan, or Versus Time For Pleasure by Versace... they are all nice, but nothing so special...). Original SG was a sweet perfume, but not too much... It was fresh sweetness, fruity...
So when I got to know that SG has been released, I was crazy with excitement, I immediately had to get it. I was hoping they had not changed a single little thing in the recipe. And I was unhappy to find out they had :-(
Escada´s SG relaunched in 2011 is missing that little "something". In fact to me it smells something between Ibiza Hippie and Rockin' Rio (both being Escada´s seasonal limited edition perfumes in 2003 and 2004, which were pretty good, but there are many other perfumes like them...). So although this relaunch is not bad and I am happy to have it, it just does not match the 2002 original :-(
I just do not understand why they relaunch perfumes with modified recipes... they should stick to the original... otherwise the relaunched perfume should not have the name of the original :-(
(sorry for mistakes, I am not a native speaker...)

Trvevil
Trvevil

I didn't try the original, so can't compare. Though, I think it smells the same. It literally smelled like multifruit juice and I'd say nothing much special, this, or any other limited editions smell quite similar. I've read many rave about this but there isn't much difference between them - they are pleasant.
Lasting power unfortunately is bad - I sprayed 5 times on wrist and its gone in 2 hours.

Gigi86
Gigi86

Unfortunately i don't know the original version of this parfum.
The new one smells weird on me.
Fruits behind a camel herd. :S

Susanita
Susanita

Sweet n fresh basic fragrance. Example: Nina Ricci l´Elixir is REALLY sweet (even though I like that way of sweetness also!), but this is sweet without being too sugary. You can easily use it every day without getting the feeling that u drown to sugar. In this perfum I see Me, Coctail n Fuengirola beach in Spain (; This is absolutely my favorite from these three (Rockin Rio n Island Kiss).

passionata20
passionata20

My least favorite from the series of 3 reeditions. It is not as intense as the original and really a weak one. Still smelles super sweet but very-very light. I have the original one and i have taken it with me to the shop and made a close test to the both. Whil the original one opens up really intense and with super sweet raspberries, this reedition is very turned down raspberry. It fades away very quickly, while original one lasts longer (though doesn´t have a great staying power as well). It is even more chemical than the original one which i am not the biggest fan of. It is still nice that they re-released it, since this would be very popular as usual. Every Escada summer perfume is always on the top of the sales in our biggest department stores every year. They sell like crazy!

adriana.rizzati
adriana.rizzati

I wonder when Escada will be so smart to relaunch a real great perfume like Margaretha Ley, instead of doing and redoing the same insignificant fruity fragrance which is smelling as a shampoo for babies...

mingle17401
mingle17401

I can't believe it!!! Will check it out tomorrow hope they didn't change the smell. My favorite ever. And my husband loved it too. HoHOHO Merry Christmas:)

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

Love this and am sooo happy they brought it back! It starts off very fruity and sweet but then develops into gorgeous flowers and the drydown is a warm clean, soapy, sexy veil! LOVE IT!

RoseAmongThorns
RoseAmongThorns

I smelled it yesterday at Sears.. OOOOOH!!!! it smells DELICIOUS!!! Hope to get it for Christmas :D

mimi88
mimi88

the notes listed here is a little different from sexy graffiti 2002 it's mising black currant,musk and lily

oona noir
oona noir

I really hope they didn't reformulate it!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH MAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!! THEY RELAUNCHED SEXY GRAFFITIIIIIIIIII, EVERBODY LET´S GO CRAZY!!!:)

Escada Sexy Graffiti 2011 by Escada 3.99 out of 5 based on 400 ratings and 61 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Escada Sexy Graffiti 2011 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Escada Sexy Graffiti 2011, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Escada Sexy Graffiti 2011 by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Escada Sexy Graffiti 2011 by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.