Designers » D E » Woody Spicy « Groups

Escada Sport Country Weekend Escada for women and men

Escada Sport  Country Weekend Escada for women and men
dislike

camphor
Escada Sport  Country Weekend Escada for women and men Pictures Escada Sport  Country Weekend Escada for women and men Pictures Escada Sport  Country Weekend Escada for women and men Pictures

Country Weekend is one of the three Escada Sport collection fragrances. It was presented in 1996 as a woody spicy fragrance for women, designed by Ilias Ermenidis. Fresh apple and intensive marigold form the top notes. Heart is sweet of bay leaf, jasmine, cinnamon and red wood. Cedar wood, cashmere and nutmeg are at the base. The creator of “Escada Sport” bottles is Thierry Lecoule DESIGN. This particular bottle was made to be green.

Apple Marigold

Mahogany Bay Leaf Cinnamon Jasmine

Nutmeg Cashmere Wood Cedar

Revitalizing

Escada Sport Country Weekend Fragrance Reviews

KaseyC
KaseyC

I was not impressed by the scent of this fragrance when I tried it for the first time. To be honest, the bottle design is very U.G.L.Y.

I am a huge fan of ESCADA summer fragrances and this one is nothing like any of those. This frag is light and refreshing. Very woody and greenery. It's the type of frags that I can wear every day for any occasions but it won't be my first choice.

I found it at the bottom of the shelf in a drugstore and at a low price. It's been untouched for many years. Dust all over it. It looked sad being there. I picked it up and brought it home to meet and join my ESCADA frags family :)

Soie
Soie

I was hoping for an apple pie type of scent but what I picked up from Country Weekend was a strongly spicy which was low on sweetness and unnoticeable on the note of apple. This is quite a masculine fragrance, actually -- I ended up giving away my small flacon to a male friend....

pumpkintime
pumpkintime

I sent nooboots a message because I've seen this in the UK - just one bottle left - but I don't think nooboots is checking messages.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they read this, check the message and get that last bottle! This is cheeky, I know, but if you're in touch with nooboots, let them know, please, before they miss out.

nooboots
nooboots

This is my number one perfume and Im from the UK, I can never find this, I fear it has been discontinued and goodness knows why as I think its the best perfume in the world.

Although fresh and green, I find this perfume to be really comforting and warm. Its spicy and woody/fresh but at the same time light.

I can see that this is quite masculine in some ways but I put it on liberally.

Im sick of trying to find this perfume and just wish it was more available. I have never been able to find it in shops in the UK, occasionally online, more often in european perfumeries, but now I cant find it anywhere.

Hellokt
Hellokt

Very nutmeggy ( i actually smell cardomon more) , woody and bay leafy. I like to mix this with the orange escada sport. For some odd reason, I live to wear this when swimming laps...when I'm using the kick board I can smell them and it makes me so happy...this plus the sun and the chlorine and the exercize.

nerisha86
nerisha86

green-leapy scent. feels like im on the mountain.
classic sport scent!

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

totally the opposite of the usual fruit salad that escada offers.
a unisex spicy cardomom grass spray!
like a lucky you for men (green bottle as well) but more punch with the spice being the focus here.
i love these types of scent but it borders on masculine too much...
still i love it....
its good enough for me that my curiousity is piqued enough
to smell the other 2 scents in this country weekend trio : )

Affinity4FineFragrances
Affinity4FineFragrances

I first tried this perfume as a blind test at a local drug store (along with about 15 other scents the same day). The initial "grasslike" note punched me in the face, so I didn't think anything else of the fragrance once I left the store...however, once I arrived home, I found myself continuously smelling my right hand where I'd sprayed this mysterious fragrance. The drydown is pleasantly opposite from it's harsh opening.

This fragrance makes me think of freshly cut grass, holding a cold glass of lemonade and almost puts me in the winter mood of JCE's Eau de Gentiane Blanche but with much less tobacco :-)

I can definitely smell this on a man but enjoy how it twists and turns on me throughout the day...a fragrance that keeps you sniffing.

glitteralex
glitteralex

This perfume is very unusual in that it manages to be warm, spicy, and green all at the same time. A very mature perfume. Excellent sillage and longevity with a light spicy herbal- yet sweet- drydown. This may be a hard perfume for some to wear given the challenging marigold topnote. The price is a veritable bargain at less than $40/bottle, and it's far better crafted than any of the new Escada tutti-fruttis.

Elitsa
Elitsa

I love it! At first i thought it's too masculine but with the time it changed to very green, citrus and fruity scent. It' s really rich fragrance because it changes few times and become more and more fascinating.It reminds me of woods, grass, some kind of freshness and freedom...It is great for everyday use, sport..

Malegria
Malegria

A very strange fragrance. I tried it and I am still puzzled. The first impression - pine needles (and A LOT of them!), sour apples - and it creates an almost unbearable freshness.Then it develops into something more subtle and flowery, you start feeling cinnamon and even jasmine, but the pine needles are still so there. The best part I like so far is the base, it is absolutely amazing - the nutmeg and wood create a very feminine touch and in a while it almost smells like Kenzo Amour at it`s best (only on the skin though, not on the clothes).
Don`t know if I love it? hate it? time will tell...

Escada Sport Country Weekend by Escada 3.79 out of 5 based on 62 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Escada Sport Country Weekend fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Escada Sport Country Weekend, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Escada Sport Country Weekend by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Escada Sport Country Weekend by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.