Designers » D E » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Escada Sport Sport Spirit Escada for women and men

Escada Sport  Sport Spirit Escada for women and men
dislike

herbal
Escada Sport  Sport Spirit Escada for women and men Pictures Escada Sport  Sport Spirit Escada for women and men Pictures Escada Sport  Sport Spirit Escada for women and men Pictures Escada Sport  Sport Spirit Escada for women and men Pictures

Escada Sport Sport Spirit by Escada is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Escada Sport Sport Spirit was launched in 1996. Top notes are lavender, mandarin orange and juniper; middle notes are rosemary and sage; base notes are grapefruit, geranium and lemon.

Lavender Mandarin Orange Juniper

Rosemary Sage

Grapefruit Geranium Lemon

Escada Sport Sport Spirit Fragrance Reviews

passionata20
passionata20

01. july 2013

i have tried it today and happily removed it from my "want" list. This is not for me sadly. Yes, i like all kind of scents but still i think unisex fragrances are not my thing after all. I don´t know if it was originally released as an unisex fragrance but it has indeed a sharp masculine cologne side. On my skin it opens up as a bursy of juicy oranges but with a sharp lemon addition and clear geranium note added. It balances between masculine and feminine side for a while and sadly for me later turns more into "cologne" type of scent with a lot of lavender and juniper. The juicy orange note stays all the way until the very drydown, however geranuim and lavender makes me still think of a more masculine scent. Very juicy, and happy masculine summer scent, probably for a younger crowd (however it is indeed mostly casual sprty scent in a bit old fashioned way, considering trends for "sport" fragrances nowdays). Of course women can wear this one as well, just not me. I am so much satisfied with the selection of female fragrances that i do not tend to wear unisex or more masculine fragrances. So this is not my case.
Actually i know and have another fragrance which is labeled "sport" and contains oranges but is clearly feminine and i like it very much: "S.Oliver sport 1 female". Honestly that one is more my thing and shows that there can be feminine sporty fragrances out there. :)

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

This was incrediby spicy on me, and rough around the edges. I think I was getting mostly geranium and the herbal notes. My skin chemistry is clearly not cooperating with it.

claudiali
claudiali

I got this when i was in college. So fresh and lovely orange note, very sweet! Miss it a lot!

Elitsa
Elitsa

I smell only citruses - very simple, clean and fresh but i like it because of the light sweetness i find in it. It doesn't develop ; great for a summer day

fotolux
fotolux

Escada Sport Sport Spirit - is very unisex and sporty, a bit on the sweet side and citrusy. Very young and fun, simple scent. If you`re going for sport - Sport spirit is your choice!

Escada Sport Sport Spirit by Escada 3.00 out of 5 based on 35 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Escada Sport Sport Spirit fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Escada Sport Sport Spirit, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Escada Sport Sport Spirit by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Escada Sport Sport Spirit by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Escada Escada Sport  Feeling Free Calvin Klein Obsession DSQUARED² She Wood Cerruti 1881 Escada Escada Collection 2001 Escada Tropical Punch Versace Bright Crystal Escada Escada Marine Groove Escada Escada Collection Naomi Campbell Naomi Campbell Escada Escada 2005 Escada Desire Me Escada Ocean Lounge Versace Versense Victoria`s Secret Amber Romance Moschino Cheap & Chic Calvin Klein CK One Davidoff Cool Water Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier 2 Dior Dolce Vita