Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Escada en Fleurs Escada for women

Escada en Fleurs Escada for women
dislike

Escada en Fleurs Escada for women Pictures Escada en Fleurs Escada for women Pictures

Escada en Fleurs by Escada is a Floral fragrance for women. Escada en Fleurs was launched in 1997. Top notes are aldehydes, green notes, mandarin orange and bergamot; middle notes are cyclamen, freesia, orris root and rose; base notes are sandalwood, cinnamon, vanilla and cedar.

Aldehydes Green Notes Mandarin Orange Bergamot

Cyclamen Freesia Orris Root Rose

Sandalwood Cinnamon Vanilla Cedar

Escada en Fleurs Fragrance Reviews

FayLou
FayLou

My partner bought me this scent back in 1997 and I immediately loved it, we both did. I've just managed to get hold of a new bottle of the original fragrance, in the grey flowered box. Wow! One spray and we were back in the 1990's! We both sighed "Ahhh" and I couldn't believe I had forgotten how this perfume smelt, but boy, does it all come back now.
It is both delicate and noticeable, light, but strongly floral. My partner says it smells like real fresh flowers. It really is elegant and feminine and very uplifting. It brings spring/summer into the room. I don't know much about individual notes in perfumes, so I can't be of much help there, I can only say that it reminds me of white things, white roses, dresses (weddings),white china. All things soft and elegant! I'm so glad I found this perfume again. I remember when I tried to get my second bottle a year or so after the first one (it takes me ages to get through perfume!)and being so disappointed in finding it replaced by Act 2, which smelt different.
This is definitely a perfume to treasure.

passionata20
passionata20

20. march 2014

Well, well, well...
A 30ml sealed bottle of this Escada was standing on the shelf of the neighbourhood thrift shop for over a year now and they do not discount it. I was looking at it for a very long time and finally few days ago negotiated a small discount, so i got a brand new sealed bottle of it for 30euros.

I was eager to try it, since it was on my wish list like forever. So, upon arriving at home i have carefully unsealed plastic around the box and got the beautiful bottle out. Well, i have "acte 2" from Escada and their bottles do look similar, however that´s where their similarity ends. I have had a spoiled "Acte 2" before, but luckily now i have a fine one so i can compare. "Acte 2" is a fresh one, but "en fleurs" is much more softer one. It is delicately flowery and i can clearly smell a cedar note in the opening, no aldehydes at all, however. The base notes IMO are Cyclamen and fresia. Cyclamen is clearly here, no doubt, but it is very delicate in here, not cloying at all, like it might be in other perfumes i have tried. I also detect a very delicate rose accord, but it is a fresh dewy rose, not a heavy one at all.
Somehow i don´t smell a well pronounced cinnamon note in this perfume, maybe the weather is not right yet???
In general it is a delicate and soft perfume, not loud but quite good lasting one. I would say: quite typical 90´s floral scent which i; actually; have smelled before. I am really glad i have met this one finally, not that i would use it often, at least now, but it is indeed a sheer soft delicacy i really enjoy.

kfleumer
kfleumer

Oh my! I've just become the owner of a 30 ml bottle of En Fleurs. Feels like I'm owning a miracle. Both because of rarity of this classic, and because it's probably the first soft, ladyish, flowery perfume that I actually enjoy. Freesia and cinnamon stand out on my skin, with a velvetty, warm radiance. Lovely!

Edit: after a weeks experience I noticed sometimes this warm, flowery concoction seems to mismatch with my skin. Weather conditions, hormones, who can tell? What a shame, I think there's such great harmony in here. Well, can't have it all. PM me if you would like to swap this pretty one. I live in W-Europe.

m_mtz40
m_mtz40

This would make a excellent wedding scent as it is very elegant, the sweetness of the florals enmesh w/greens. There is something dreamy about it, a scent u could imagine wearing while touring in Paris or Venice. It is bright & vibrant in the beginning then settles to a gentle & serene floral bouquet. It's one of my faves n wouldn't want to be without it ever. A CLASSIC!

lucifera
lucifera

this is a great scent! i just wish they brought it back again :-( there is nothing similair to this masterpiece! together with isabey gardenia my two favorite florals

Mirabilis
Mirabilis

I agree with all the reviews posted before. This one is very elegant, delicate and smells indeed expensive. I love freesia and I like how it is put into value.

amelie
amelie

I agree with nyoka, this really is not a typical Escada and smells so expensive, excellent review by nyoka. Act more seriously, thanks to the top notes of aldehydes.Cinnamon is adorable, everything is kind of juicy. Just love this fragrance.

nyoka
nyoka

Doesnt smell like it came from ESCADA.I love ESCADA ,dont get me wrong but,this one is more like a FRENCH parfume,To me,the cinnoman is there from the beginning and mixes with the apple and green to produce an elegant apple dessert kind of smell.THe orris root amps up the rose and fressia making for a very exotic smell.THe cinnoman is stronger in the dry down,kissed by sweet vanilla and woodsy cedar.Smells very expensive and yummy.

allexa27
allexa27

This is the most beautiful Escada from alll!!!I love it!it smells like body cream,very mild,tender.The notes here are different from what i smell...though.Anyway..if u wanna feel extremely feminine wear this.I am so angry that is so hard to find these days.The lasting power is average

kittny
kittny

it's a floral fragrance, combinig green notes with citrus and a delicate flower bouquet, but with time you can smell the warm vanilla and cinnamon notes, wich makes you feel sophisticated and elegant. it's perfect for a woman who likes to be always in the ceter of attention and wants to be elegant...

Escada en Fleurs by Escada 3.44 out of 5 based on 57 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Escada en Fleurs fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Escada en Fleurs, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Escada en Fleurs by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Escada en Fleurs by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.