Designers » D E » Woody « Groups

Escada pour Homme Light Silver Edition Escada for men

Escada pour Homme Light Silver Edition Escada for men
dislike

Escada pour Homme Light Silver Edition Escada for men Pictures Escada pour Homme Light Silver Edition Escada for men Pictures

Escada pour Homme Light Silver Edition by Escada is a Woody fragrance for men. Escada pour Homme Light Silver Edition was launched in 1997. Top notes are green apple, mint and grapefruit; middle notes are lavender, violet and jasmine; base notes are patchouli, vanilla and oakmoss.

Green Apple Mint Grapefruit

Lavender Violet Jasmine

Patchouli Vanilla Oakmoss

Escada pour Homme Light Silver Edition Fragrance Reviews

1welshdevil
1welshdevil

A gorgeous fragrance that i have loved for many years, mixture of apple, mint and vanilla, glorious, so glad i got a brand new one on ebay really cheap, hopefully casual friday next :-) 4.5/5

العريدي
العريدي

هل ياترى مازال موجود أو توقف إنتاجه ؟؟

freddiefingers
freddiefingers

I will agree that this is really a lighter,fresher version of the original.actually if you have the original i really dont see the point in owning this one.I do believe if you find the original too strong for you then this will do perfectly for all occasions not just for spring or summer but all year round.and yes,it does last but does not scream like the original of cos.well if you overspray,you will get a headache and fits of sneezing but a couple of sprays should do fine.

does this have the wow factor?No, I will say simply b'cos it's just a lighter version of an original which scores top marks in winter and cold nights.

This is a regrettable blind buy but not bad to own

mynameischarlie
mynameischarlie

I know the notes are different but something about it kind of reminds me of a lighter version of the original Escada, only lighter, sportier and just a little less elegant. One way I always put it is this as the Escada for Spring/Summer and more casual dress while the original as the Escada was better suited for wearing dressier clothing in the Fall/Winter.

Both are great and I'd give this a 9/10 all around. It's one of my favorites, along with the original Escada, Jaipur, L'Instant, Prada Amber and Lalique Homme.

ThunderB
ThunderB

I've got it 5 years ago or so. It smelled nice at first "nose", but when I tried to wear it, it was absolutely awful. Severe headache and so on.
I was very glad when I managed to get rid of this.

Sissi
Sissi

A tangy green apple opening with coincideing with mint unfortunilty
it does'nt last on my skin but i can only smell only distant wisp of Lavender
i thought it was going to be an Evervesent scent but i expected an ordenary colonge nothing to whright
home about.

bronstein
bronstein

Ten years ago I asked the daughter of a perfume-shopkeeper what her favourite scent for males was. She said "Escada", and I went out and bought this one.

I love it until today, it's both fresh and deep, sweet and subtle at the same time. This hasn't been available for years now, I hope my bottle will never empty...

instantjim
instantjim

I found the alcohol smell with this fragrance disconcerting at first as it seemed to last longer than other fragrances. When at last it passed, what was left was fresh and fruity. If there is apple as the 'Fragrance Notes' indicates, it serves only to boost the citrus and really doesn't stand out by itself. The top notes are predominantly citrus: lavender creeps in not long after, and this makes it similar (at least for a short time) to Jazz by Yves Saint Laurent. It is a fragrance that is suitable for warmer weather.

The main difference between Escada Pour Homme Light Silver Edition and Jazz is that the Escada has the citrus (grapefruit) as the stronger element in the top/middle notes whereas Jazz has the lavender. After about half an hour the vanilla becomes more obvious at which point it has lost much of its freshness and sillage. It then becomes fairly feeble and non-descript and after three hours is barely detectable, which is a pity, because its top and early middle notes promised so much.

eliana
eliana

that's the best parfium.I have one and I'm pleased.

mariotgomez
mariotgomez

I enjoy this light fragrance with predominant notes of Vanilla, jamsmin and citrus (at least on me).

Escada pour Homme Light Silver Edition by Escada 3.93 out of 5 based on 48 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Escada pour Homme Light Silver Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Escada pour Homme Light Silver Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Escada pour Homme Light Silver Edition by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Escada pour Homme Light Silver Edition by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.