Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Especially Escada Delicate Notes Escada for women

Especially Escada Delicate Notes Escada for women
dislike

Especially Escada Delicate Notes Escada for women Pictures Especially Escada Delicate Notes Escada for women Pictures

Especially Escada Delicate Notes is an airy, fresh and light version of the original Especially Escada, which is based on the note of rose. The aroma is elegant and refined for a carefree girls, spring time and good mood.

Top notes: wild rose, grapefruit and pear. Heart: rose, ylang-ylang and ambrette seed. Base: musk and woody notes.

It is available as 30, 50 and 75 ml EDT.

Especially Escada Delicate Notes was launched in 2012.

Grapefruit Pear Hamanasu or Japanese Rose

Rose Ambrette (Musk Mallow) Ylang-Ylang

Woodsy Notes Musk

Especially Escada
Goutte de Rose

Especially Escada Delicate Notes Fragrance Reviews

InfirmièreParfumée
InfirmièreParfumée

One cannot go wrong with an Escada bottle of perfume. Especially Escada Eau de Parfum is one of them.

When I brought home a tester bottle of this pink liquid, I went back for more because I just couldn't make up my mind. That said a lot of things...it was time to get me the real thing.

It is a very pleasing scent that makes you use it once, twice then have a little break from it so you get to miss the fragrance. It is a typical Escada scent, is is never too strong nor too light. Escada packs scents that are very lady-like.

When I was younger, I recall that Escada had a few scents that were familiar. I tore a few fragrance samples from the magazines back then and I remember well that the Escada scents were quite pleasing.

Especially Escada is a good starter fragrance. I can safely recommend it to the younger population too.

quency1
quency1

ESpecially is one of the best that I have bought. It is delicate ,too feminine , with a lot of roses notes. So good for the spring time.
I didn't believed that a rosy note can work on me but this is fresh , a little salty ,happy and toooooo lovely . It is one of my best.

veda
veda

Delicate Notes is a very cheerful and must for Springtime!
The musk mallow leaves a smooth velvety aura and the pear is sweet and not too much.I can't find the grapefruit but it is a very clean and fresh perfume maybe because of the it.
Rose is wonderful an girlie with the twist of hamanasu-Japanese rose that is so delicate.
Ylang ylang and woodsy notes keeps a deep base for the fragrance.
A Springtime one!

kryziz
kryziz

It is very good but VERY delicate and fades fast

misstierra05

Bought it and love it :) I will be stocking up on this as my favs always tend to get discontinued.

misstierra05

Love this perfume, very feminine, soft, and uplifting. I plan on purchasing this today.

lusilva
lusilva

Lovely scent between Miracle by Lancôme and Dior Forever and Ever.

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

This is such a beautiful rose. I love how the rose and pear go together perfectly in this adorable fragrance. I of course realize that there are differences in preferences and taste, but I actually have a hard time understanding how it is even humanly possible not to be charmed by this amazing scent. Absolutely lovely.

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

way too much rose for me.. sorry I like rose more as a background and not the main scent.

first hour was really bad for me - wet moldy rose, maybe because of the grapefruit.?.

next hour was nice but still not my thing, hubby really liked it

by 3 hours it was almost gone.. very light so I washed it off..

I'm sure this will appeal to many, but not me

Garden.Wren
Garden.Wren

I adore this scent... I've recently discovered that my lifelong disdain for roses has changed and morphed into love. To my nose, upon first spray, this smells similar to Crtier Goutte de Rose, which I love. I will be purchasing a bottle VERY soon.

This reminds me very much of the original Especially Escada, the biggest difference is that Delicate Notes has the added zing of a dash of citrus. This really is a beautiful rose based scent. I don’t find it soapy or powdery or sharp. It is just a well blended soft rose, sweet and crisp with the slightest hint of fruit. This is one of the better rose fragrances I’ve tried.

bren400
bren400

OMG! This went from meh to straight LOVE after about 20 mins. until the dry-down was done the next day! Bought a bottle the next day for $32. The first Escada I had was Rockin Rio in 2004 which I wore a lot but grew tired of it really fast and never finished the bottle. I thought it was gonna be the last Escada I would try. I didn't expect much from the brand after that purchase , and BOY was I wrong! It's a sophisticated scent and is the type to intimidate. The guys will go BONKERS for this one-along with Mon jasmin noir l'eau exquisite, Sur Le Nil and all in my "Love" cabinet. Lol If you're feeling down, this is the type of fragrance that will put a smile on your face and lift your spirit. I will forever be happy for as long as I have these type of fragrances:-D

ElleluvsL
ElleluvsL

A mood lifting fragrance with a charmingly familiar quality to it. I almost feel as though I've smelled it once before, but can't quite remember where (once upon a dream, perhaps?).
The pear and grapefruit notes are not prominent at all on their own, at least not on me. Their purpose seems to be more to freshen up the strong rose scent and to make it lighter and more youthful.
This is definitely going on my want list.

rufflesbows
rufflesbows

I received this for my birthday back in February. In the winter this just completely disappeared within an hour. BUT, it is so beautiful in the summer! This is extremely fresh and clean, but not citrus fresh and not laundry detergent fresh. Smells like fresh dewy roses and not quite ripe pears perfectly blended together. I don't smell grapefruit in this. This lasts about four to five hours on me. Dries down to a lightly sweet skin scent. I don't know any other fragrance like this and the more I use it the more I love it.

EmilyTheStrange
EmilyTheStrange

I am wearing my sample now - I've had it on for about 45 minutes and it's almost gone completely, other than a soft (pleasant) musky note.

This started off with a nice blend of fresh pears and roses for me - I haven't smelt Grapefruit at any point with this. After it dried down, the musk notes appeared and complimented the fruity rose scent well.

This is a very feminine, soft, safe fragrance for office wear, or maybe on a Summer's day in the garden, or just for wearing at home when you're not in the mood to wear anything strong, sophisticated or complex.

If I had to describe it in one word, it would be "pretty". Very non-offensive perfume. This isn't my cup of tea and doesn't excite me at all, but I can appreciate it for what it is :) The longevity and silage is quite poor in my opinion, but most EDT's are that way for me anyway.

Pretty, safe and innocent fragrance - I think my daughter would love this.

polkadot27

I adore this scent, it is not at all common and nothing can compare to it. It is a mixture of citrus sweetness rose and musk all together it is the ideal female scent and makes one feel completely feminine, the pear and the rose give a frosty sugar-coated feel & just adds to the uniqueness and makes it absolutely divine. It is delicate and innocent but not at all boring it is one of them perfumes that has an anticipation feel to it it is exciting and non threatening at the same time, it symbolizes youth and innocence and makes me feel somewhat child-like, it cannot be compared to any other fragrance it is completely unique and unusual yet modest at the same time, it is completely delicious and in a league of its own.

dawn.brooks.391
dawn.brooks.391

Sampled this today.I'm not really a rose kinda girl,but,I am trying to broaden my horizons a bit,scent wise.
Thankfully,this was just a sample,as it is definitely not for me.It starts off very sweet,and very rosy,but becomes powdery rose within 15-30 minutes. I have applied three times today,at about 3-4 hour intervals,so longevity is moderate,but not terrible,considering it is an eau de toilette.
Sillage is moderate as well,my daughter could smell it in the backseat of the car,but it wasn't suffocating.I had to re-apply,to test something I wasn't sure of,but on this third application,about 15 minutes ago,I have discovered it gives me a nasty headache.So yeah,definitely not for me

Overall,good sillage and longevity,great scent if you are looking for a rose scent,that is indeed delicate,fresh and feminine,with a powdeery finish.It's a good scent,if you like roses.Not awful,just not for me.

Viridis
Viridis

Pros:
It is a timeless fragrance, in which women in all age groups can use. The opening is crisp and fresh with powerful pear alongside the rose. The marketing is non-sexual which I see as a quality (I'm sick and tired of how everything needs to be sexy and sensual). The bottle is beautiful. It's an inoffensive beautiful rose fragrance for daytime wear by women in all shapes, sizes and agebrackets.

Cons:
After the initial zest the fragrance dies to a powdery nothing. At most you have 3 good hours of noticable scent. Vigours re-appliance is necessary. For those who want a fragrance with character and depth, this one is not for you. It's linear and simple (which to many is a pro).

All in all it's a good buy and beautiful represantation of a rose.

This is not your typical Escada fruit salad scent, it is delicate, as in refined , soft, pretty, I enjoy it, on a spring day what a pleasure to wear such a pretty scent, delicate balance of everything really, light florals, a hint of musk, more floral than fruity to my nose, I highly recommend it for lovers of soft floral scents. it isn't of course groundbreaking, but overall nice!!
It is similar to the original, a nice fresh/floral version.

mudpach
mudpach

I'm suprised that this scent what a good stuff! Very powderly, very fresh and clean scent. Nice, elegant and glamorous. I love wear it!

xclairabellax
xclairabellax

Wow! I sprayed this on after work yesterday and this morning I can still smell it..wasn't expecting that :-D. I love the rose scent here, it reminds me of the rose garden at Bodnant Gardens North Wales..fresh petals. I'm a big lover of powdery musk tones so this is,definitely a big winner for me, well blended and perfect for summer.

Sarrya
Sarrya

This is probably the best floral I have ever smelled. I received two small samples from Sephora and it was love at the first smell. It simply makes me happy, it's so feminine and wonderful, without having that synthetic floral scent many perfumes have. It opens with the most amazing rose-fruity note, then cools down to a more woody, fresh scent which somehow reminds me of my boyfriend's perfume. It seems like a complete scent to me, neither too artificially girly and nauseatingly floral, nor too heavy. It's simply a perfectly balanced, feel-good fragrance. Whenever I wear it, I feel so happy and confident.

harpist
harpist

I was gracefully gifted a small sample of this. Initially I did not think much but once I put it on my skin I could really smell the nice rose and pear blend. It actually lasted the whole entire day and after a day of much intensive work, it still kept its original fragrance but smelled a bit more powdery. This one reminded me of a perfume my mother wears (Dior's Forever and Ever) so it evoked a lot of warm and endearing memories of her embrace. The two are very similar, but I think I still prefer Dior's. It's still a wonderful perfume that is soft and floral, and not intrusive at all to others!

lifesurfeit
lifesurfeit

It's quite nice. On first whiff, the top notes are a bit nauseating but I get a lot of rose with some fresh notes for most of the middle notes which I like. Reminds me of a rose soap smell. Don't think I'll buy but quite nice for a test.

msfr
msfr

same moschino cuoture 2004

Egyptian Goddess
Egyptian Goddess

this is nice. thats it. it smells pretty, but it reminds of pantene shampoo. a nice scent, however it is just too expensive for just ordinary. this would be great for a very young girl just starting out with perfume. it vaguely reminds me of philosophy amazing grace body wash after i have rinsed it off. but I like amazing grace smell much, much better!

Rose and a bit of musk. Light, bright and a bit powdery. If you're looking for a quite "true" rose scent, try this. For me it was too one dimensional and airy.

Red Rose

update:
I just test this a few hourse ago on paper strip & as I said before it smells of pink roses & musk, reminds me so much of the body shop roses range.
Note:
I noticed if the fragrance is about roses & the perfumist added ambrett or pepper & spices, the fragrance becomes itchy & sour. Unfortunately some fragrances are missing character & they smell like a simple rose water that is available at supermarket ( Paul smith rose for instant ). I just can't find the right rose scent. The closest thing to rose soap is dior addict eau sensuell & dior forever & ever. Guess dior the one who got it right with roses.

daredevil
daredevil

Girlie floral but too sour anmd itchy

beccamm
beccamm

I was looking for a replacement for Calvin Klein Eternity Moment which I've worn for years and I think I've found it!

I wanted something a bit more up to date with a fresh, rosy scent that I can wear everyday and Delicate Notes has all of this and more.

Its such a soft, feminine fragrance and lasts really well on skin and clothes. I love it!

etternax
etternax

This is a very pleasant scent. At first spray you get the grapefruit and the japanese rose, then after a minute the pear comes to give it a slightly sweet accord. This fragrance really develops well so that you hardly notice the transformation between the opening and middle notes. The japanese rose and pear start to encapsulate a very delicate sweet rose scent mixed with ylang-ylang and a touch of ambrette, and it stays like that for about an hour until it reaches the subtle woody musky drydown still maintaining it midde notes.
Definitely for daywear, Delicate Notes is a real winner; the harmony in its composition is very pleasant and its all-the-way sweetness from opening to drydown is never over powering or heavy, yet it has a good staying power of up to 3 hours noticably and an additional 2 hours close to skin.
This is very feminine, and its name matches its character. I like it a lot!

Monika.nemecek
Monika.nemecek

Made of a magical powder and roses and smells just like I always wanted to smell when I was young and wanted to be a princess. Magical scent you always dreamed about. I would never thought I would find the smell I am sniffing in my dreams. After so many Escada sweet sweet frags this one is just amazing. From the bottle to the lid to the smell - someone in Escada just must have been having my dreams and made them come true.

polkadot27

This perfume really is simply beautiful. It has a powdery rose & pear scent & even though innocent and sweet smelling it is rather special and extraordinary. It has a frosty fresh feel to it & is pure & charming. Perfect scent for romance

MaiCecile
MaiCecile

I must confess I prefer the advertising campaign to the actual scent.
I get sharp, green, soapy unidentified flowers. I don't particularly smell the rose until a drydown of half an hour. There is some grapefruit that adds to the tartness.
Similar to Vera Wang Flower Princess, which I like, but which I have to admit also doesn't really work on my skin. Floral scents have to be a little softer, with a hint of sweetness by way of honeysuckle, sweetpea, or freesia to work on me.
I was hoping for a similar, dew-drenched floral to Dior Forever and Ever. The midnotes bear a strong resemblance to my favourite Dior scent, but by then the scent is barely noticeable unless you are an inch away.
Nothing special, but it is pretty in a tart, fresh floral sort of way.

Allegra
Allegra

Amazingly long-lasting and charming fragrance, I'm so in love with this one! No doubt whatsoever which item is on top of my wish list this Christmas... ;)

The perfume has many layers and goes through different stages when the scent slowly matures with time. First it is rather crisp and sharp, and then it develops into this fantastic, airy and adorable smell of delicate flowers that lingers on for ages. One of the best florals I've ever smelled in my life, that's for sure.

Red Rose

For me it smells all about roses & musk, very similar to the body shop mountain roses. For mom it smells like parties just like others here stated.
update:
I may sniff this again as I'm not sure about it. I thought it smells like the body shop one but I just recall that I got fragrances samples mixed in my bag. Next time when I'm ready to test fragrances, I'll be sure to test this one first. I'll come back with an update later.

ElleNell
ElleNell

A sexy, sweet, vibrant, sharp scent for a sexy, feminine girl.

When I smell this I think of a fun party or night out. this is when it should be worn. Very sexy!!!!

whimsicalpopsicle
whimsicalpopsicle

I got this perfume in a fashion show goodie bag and it's not something I'd buy on a first sniff because it's not "my typical scent". But I like it a lot and people around me love it too! It's fresh, clean and unobtrusive. I smell pear and roses, great combo. The bottle looks lavish.

m4
m4

Gorgeous, irrestisible, crispy and clean scent. Opens with juicy pear and hints of grapefruit, turns into rosy, cold, little pungent (but in a good way)scent. The end shows hint of musk. On me it´s quite similar to original Especially, but this stays longer on me. The bottle is sheer and cute. Very feminine scent and I would say even sexy for woman/girl. LOVE

Elisabeth M.
Elisabeth M.

Freshest crispiest pear-rose scent ever! Love it!

Jadie
Jadie

A very fresh and floral scent! It's very powdery and perfect for a summer's day or night!

I think it's worth to leave it for some hours on your skin because it changes a lot! I bought it because I liked the fresh smell in the first minutes but it later on becomes more woody and less fresh, which I hope it wouldn't. Still like it though.

LuckyStar1
LuckyStar1

This starts off very nicely with a crisp fresh pear and grapefruit fragrance. After about 10 mins a light floral blends through it and it also turns into a light woodsy note. Very nice and ideal for the summer. It kind of smells like something else but I can't quite put my finger on it.

lisa.lawslipari
lisa.lawslipari

Love, Love , Love this perfume !!

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Sounds good. Beautiful bottle.

Especially Escada Delicate Notes by Escada 3.93 out of 5 based on 222 ratings and 45 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Especially Escada Delicate Notes fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Especially Escada Delicate Notes, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Especially Escada Delicate Notes by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Especially Escada Delicate Notes by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.