Designers » D E » Oriental Floral « Groups

Especially Escada Elixir Escada for women

Especially Escada Elixir Escada for women
dislike

Especially Escada Elixir Escada for women Pictures Especially Escada Elixir Escada for women Pictures

Especially Escada Elixir is a new, powerful interpretation of the rose fragrance that is Especially Escada from 2011. Unlike its first re-adaptation Especially Escada Delicate Notes from 2012, the new fragrance represents its intense version. A woman that this fragrance stands for is boldly elegant. She radiates confidence and brightens the room with her energy and a smile.

This mysterious rose scent begins with pear, ambrette seed and grapefruit. The heart includes Turkish rose absolut, ylang-ylang, accords of prune and fresh plums, laid on the base of patchouli, white musk, dry amber, cashmere and Madagascar vanilla.

The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 75 ml Eau de Parfum. Especially Escada Elixir was launched in 2013.

Grapefruit Pear Ambrette (Musk Mallow)

Turkish Rose Plum Dried Plum Ylang-Ylang

Patchouli Amber Cashmere Wood White Musk Madagascar Vanilla

Especially Escada

Especially Escada Elixir Fragrance Reviews

I like it. It's nice and light rose scent with some fruits.
Nothing too outstanding, but very good for everyday scent. I think it's suitable for spring and summer.
It's a little soapy, smells like rose soap, but nothing annoying.
Nice!

Sugarberries
Sugarberries

I'm surprised at the bad reviews even though I know people have very difffernt scents of smells. I loved the sample I got of this and did not notice a rose smell. To me it smells a lot like Viva La Juicy.

jackiec87
jackiec87

I just got a sample of this in the mail. It was a tiny strip and when I opened it oh my god was it strong it smells like straight rose and nothing else. It's to potent and it smells kind of synthetic like a fake/spray type of fragrance.

ynessa
ynessa

I like it, but no creativity, it smells like other perfumes

carriewible
carriewible

I just received a sample of this in the mail, and as vulgar as it sounds, it reminds me of a feminine deodorant spray or something

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Elixir smells identical to "Moment de Bonheur" by Yves Rocher.
Nothing "new" comes out in the stores anymore, everything just smells like some other already existing perfume.
No creativity, it`s all about the money...

This smells nice enough in the topnotes, fresh and clean rose/fresia/fruit. But then the dirty patchouli crashes the party, and everything is destroyed. The freshness totally disappeares, and you start to smell like an unclean old man instead.

Centsless
Centsless

It smells a lot like several bath and body frags that are out right now like Mad About You.

wunderland
wunderland

Especially Escada Elixir conjures memories of those little girl perfumes that fostered my love for fragrance way WAY back in the day. this is not an adult perfume, or even a teen or tween perfume. it would suit a little girl playing grown-up. i describe EEE as a synthetic but pleasant light rosey pink floral. cute. overpriced

sisanirg
sisanirg

Smells like rose scented toilet freshener on me. :( Otherwise it's a nice fragrance.

Cookiefan
Cookiefan

Smells very fresh and pretty. I could definitely smell the rose and the pear. I wouldn't want to buy the bottle of it because usually fresh scents don't have a good longevity, which is important to me.

I agree with other people when they say it reminds them of a kind of spray. My initial thought was that it smelled like hairspray without the strong chemical element. It is still nice nevertheless.

Christina0065
Christina0065

Three of my least favorite notes are Patchouli, rose and freesia and this has two of them and all I can say is Yuck!! :P It's an assault to my nose!! :P

abh93
abh93

I just got a sample of this and I hate it. It smells like bug spray or nail polish remover with a hint of roses.

Princess
Princess

Weak lasting power, 30 minutes and gone :( But unique fragrance

zimmer73
zimmer73

I bought this one today, after having tried it several times in the store. Usually I dont like rosescents, but I adore this one. Most of all I adore the drydown here.. It is warm, sweet and absolutely beautiful on my skin. Probably the amber and vanilla in combination with the patchouli :)

stinkygirl
stinkygirl

Yuuuuuuuuuuuck, groooooooooooose. Had to wash it off.

Rosy scent I don't like, it is very rare. On my skin this fragrance is very bitter, sultry, and also a bit old-fashioned. I am so disappointed!

Lavallectra
Lavallectra

Pretty, fragrant rose scent, like walking through a garden of roses at dusk. Patchouli dominated the base notes for a while, but after an hour or so on my skin the other notes came through and gave it more depth. So I'd say give this one some time before you judge it.

blueshifted
blueshifted

surprisingly sophisticated for escada (then again, i haven't smelled escada fragrances for the past decade or so, perhaps they've had great releases recently that i've missed...) a jammy rose with added richness from the plum and patchouli, similar enough to other rose-patchouli fragrances but pleasant all the same. i quite liked it from the sample, but i doubt i'd buy a bottle.

This is like rose jam to my nose, sweet berry like creation, still floral , yet in a more juicy way...best of the three ,I think not so typical of Escada either.Surprisingly I don't care for the big clunky bottle, it lacks refinement. I like it, not sure I will wear it much. As really there is little development. And the rose jam edge might not be my favorite smell. I don't get all the notes either, mostly the rose and the cashmeran, which give it a warmer overall aura.
On the edge with it, nice, not sure it was worth what I paid for.But certainly casual and pretty.

Another gorgeous rose scent from this Escada line. The patchouli in this is not very strong, but it does make this scent deeper and darker than the other Especially editions. The plum and amber in this are just enough to sweeten the scent and soften any sharp edges, but the rose always stays at centre stage. This is the evening version, not as sweet or crisp as the others, a gorgeous rose in full bloom.

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

The Especially Escada fragrances just get more and more interesting with every new release it seems. This is richer and creamier than the first two. The deep plum note goes very well together with the amber and vanilla, and the addition of some patchouli to this sensual and uplifting rose fragrance was a smart move in my opinion. All in all a very attractive composition, sophisticated and feminine at the same time. I love rose scents in general, and this rose definitely has that extra punch to it to catch my attention.

beatrix75
beatrix75

i love this geam av rose and pear with greapfruit best escada frag!!!

Evangeline Caridad
Evangeline Caridad

I like The Escada Elixir, as for Me Its Sweet Smelling Not overpowering, I can feel The Scent Of Patchouli And Rose, Then Later the Vanilla.its has Longer Lasting Strength OF EDP., It Lasts On My Skin For 6 hours. I got Lots of Compliments From my working Mates. I Love The Design Of the Bottle. It has Class, In The Design too. I Just Bought Both The Elixir, And The Especially Escada For Everyday Use. I Bought It In the Duty Free shop Both In 75 Ml.

Jonayla
Jonayla

Okay, this might be the best Escada scent for a long time. It`s sweet, but not too much. Very womanly. First sniff no grapefruit for me, only pear. Then rose & ylang-ylang are certainly there. Vanilla & amber smell your skin a long time. I`m huge rose fan, so I lovet it! Bottle is very nice, but not the handbag style. lol You really can sniff than this is Escada scent, but it`s still different. Longevity is moderate and sillage is moderate too.

EmilyTheStrange
EmilyTheStrange

Due to my dislike of EE Delicate Notes, I didn't expect to enjoy this one at all...but to my surprise, I am loving this test sample! On my skin, there is an initial blast of berries and roses. The berry smell quickly disappeared and then I discovered the delicious patchouli and plum notes. As it wears for a while, the vanilla, amber and musk settle in and compliment the other notes nicely. The longevity is impressing me and while it has soft projection, I can see a lot of husbands or partners loving this. It is feminine, elegant but sexy as well. Now on my want list :)

Forget all the notes that are listed here the final result of this perfume is A very well blended fresh rose syrup / sweet green strawberry ! It can be elegant to some even romantic and uplifting and refreshing ! If you look for something young with a little touch of sophistication go out and try this ! my review is based on a little tester sample of it which I have ...,,and have to say I'm not really interested in any fresh fruity floras meh fragrances at all ! but this one how ever was different! and To my nose definitely in the oriental family ! I actually personally would would imagine a naught or cheeky Alice fan by Vivienne Westwood wearing this perfume ! to her golden bathroom! surrounded by candles roses valentines day creamy vanilla strawberries .......Lol you get it guys? That could be me!!!!!!!! very elixir ! well done Escada!

dovey
dovey

Not available yet in my place
I saw the ad on Escada official website on FB
it seems ROSEY perfumes are the latest fashion in perfume industry

Almost all the perfume companies have launched a rose perfume or a rosey edition of an already known scent

I'm a floral fruity , sweet cakey scent kindda girl
but I am thinking of giving a rosey scent a try ....

update * june 2013 *
I took a snapshot of this fragrance so you can see how the bottle looks like in person with its almost fuschia juice. I didn't try it again but as I recall the scent is so similar to the regular specially escada only a little thicker & more alluring to match a glamorous night out in downtown. Delicate notes match a silky rosy dress for mornings ♥
note:
you'll find the snapshot in fragrantica club, perfume show off thread page 17.

umtaleb

Tried a sample today, big advertising campaign in the perfume shop.

It's ok, it's nice, rather strong lasting power and sillage, didn't find it fruity, rather amber and patchouli with some vague floral highlights.

The fucshia coloured liquid looks nice in photos but is very unappealing in person, too much like fluorescent red cough syrup. This was the first time I considered NOT testing the perfume due to it's colour.

Overall not as exciting as I had imagined.

hamza.bensaid1
hamza.bensaid1

Especially Escada Elixir was launched in the Middle East and Turkey before anywhere else in the globe simply because it is perfectly tailored for middle east people. It will be available in Europe in the next couple of months.

Red Rose

Tried this two days ago on a paper strip & it was so good & the good surprise it's not suffocating as I expected it to be. It was so clean & rosey & alluring & way better than the original.
note* :
I live in middle east & this one is available in an international Lebanese beauty store called Faces. They have a website just like nordstrom or harrods just google faces beauty store & I'm sorry I didn't mention where I tried this fragrance cause so many of you who live in France or United states couldn't find this yet. I really don't know why this is not available in other countries & I don't think it's dedicated to middle east only.

deliten

I'm confused, is it or is it not available yet? Please answer! craving to smell this scent =)

gulsen

sorry.i double checked the website selling that perfume,the name of the perfume is especially escada elixir but the bottle is not.it is especially escada.

gulsen

it is available in Turkey.Therefore it should be available everywhere.

tstarshine
tstarshine

It sounds deep, maybe a good summer evening perfume? beautiful!

deliten

Anyone who knows when it will be available? I have searched the internet for it, but was unsuccessful in finding any info. You cant even see it on their website. PLEASE if you know - write it here or PM me!

umtaleb

Not usually a fan of Escada fragrances, but this sounds interesting and quite possibly long lasting. Too many Escada fragrances are lovely, but fleeting.

Enye
Enye

Woah! Interesting. I really want to try this out!

Especially Escada Elixir by Escada 3.50 out of 5 based on 144 ratings and 38 user reviews

EDP Mini 0.24oz
ESCADA ESPECIALLY ESCADA ELIXIR for WOMEN by Escada EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY INTENSE .24 OZ MINI
Boots.com
Boots.com
50.50 GBP
Escada Especially Escada Elixir Eau de Parfum 50ml
Escada Especially Escada Elixir Eau de Parfum 50ml
Especially Escada Elixir Perfume by Escada, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Intense Spray for Women
Perfume.com
Especially Escada Elixir Perfume by Escada - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Intense Spray
Especially Escada Elixir Perfume by Escada - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Intense Spray
Eau De Parfum 1oz
Escada Especially Escada Elixir Eau De Parfum Intense Spray 30ml 1oz
Escada Especially Escada Elixir Eau De Parfum Intense Spray 30ml 1oz
ESCADA ESPECIALLY ESCADA ELIXIR for WOMEN by Escada EAU DE PARFUM INTENSE SPRAY 2.5 OZ
Especially Escada Elixir Perfume by Escada, 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Intense Spray for Women
Perfume.com
Especially Escada Elixir Perfume by Escada - 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Intense Spray
Especially Escada Elixir Perfume by Escada - 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Intense Spray
Escada Especially Escada Elixir Eau De Parfum Intense Spray 50ml 1.6oz
Escada Especially Escada Elixir Eau De Parfum Intense Spray 50ml 1.6oz
Escada Especially Escada Elixir Eau De Parfum Intense Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Escada Especially Escada Elixir Eau De Parfum Intense Spray 75ml 2.5oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Especially Escada Elixir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Especially Escada Elixir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Especially Escada Elixir by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Especially Escada Elixir by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.