Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Ibiza Hippie Escada for women

Ibiza Hippie Escada for women
dislike

Ibiza Hippie Escada for women Pictures Ibiza Hippie Escada for women Pictures Ibiza Hippie Escada for women Pictures

Ibiza Hippie possesses explosive energy and celebrates the joy of life. It is dedicated to Ibiza Island, which has special rhythm and energy. The creators Richard Ibanez and Michael Almairac made perfume, characterized as floral and introduced in 2003. Top notes bring the smell of pear, juicy peach, apricot, litchi, slightly warmed with nutmeg. The heart is cheered floral, arranged with sweet green tones of hyacinth, intense freesia, and cranberry, the sensual base is mixed of sandal, musk, and amber. Ibiza Hippie is limited seasonal perfume, it has been available on the market since 2003, and one can get it in the amount of 30, 50 and 100 ml. Ibiza Hippie was created by Richard Ibanez and Michel Almairac.

Black Currant Cassia Peach Litchi Pear

She... is Fun!

Ibiza Hippie Fragrance Reviews

Hellita
Hellita

I used to love this when I was younger. Too bad it's discontinued as I would love to see what I'd think of it now. Wish they'd bring back Ibiza Hippie, it was my favorite from Escada.

Lavallectra
Lavallectra

Cranberry is one of my favourite notes so I really wanted to try this, but on me I only get tiny hints of cranberry... I find this is mostly about fresh, green watery florals, and a little pear and blackcurrant to sweeten the drydown. Great longevity, I could smell it for about 8-10 hours :)

brandiwine1980
brandiwine1980

Like a reader below, have not been impressed by Escada's fragrances except for Magnetism. I feel they are weak and over priced. This is probably my second favorite. When I was in my twenties and very much a little hippie, the peach , freesia and cranberry came out on my skin. This is a fun, flirty fragrance suited for teens and young women.

midgyett_evans83
midgyett_evans83

By far the best Escada Fragrance...I determine how much I really love a fragrance by how many compliments men give me. Back in the day this was my go to fragrance if I needed a boost for the day!

msomogyi
msomogyi

Top 3 for sure! I love this scent. I wish Escada would bring it back. It's so fun and feminine. I can't help but smile when I smell it.

Nmsekhmet
Nmsekhmet

One of my top 5 fragrances. And I don't care for Escada much in general. But Ibiza is fruity and fun without being trashy. A hard balance to achieve.

aletheaborealis
aletheaborealis

Just picked up my second bottle of this scent, it's amazing. It smells like summer memories; lychee, freesia, red berries and laughter. Although it's not explicitly mentioned, there's also this floral tea-like undertone that renders this scent so lovely and delicious.

It's fruity, juicy, so natural and youthful, slightly fizzy, tart and my favourite Escada. Like playing at the beach with warm golden sun rays, fruity concoctions, summer love and best friends. Nothing else comes close and I absolutely adore this stuff.

adavis0412
adavis0412

My aunt first bought this for me when I was 17/18 yrs old & I have been addicted ever since. I just turned 28 & guess what my aunt got me for my birthday...a brand new bottle of this amazing perfume!! I was super excited about! Love, love, love this fragrance. But since it was discontinued it has been a pain trying to find it without giving an arm and a leg.

nitschevo
nitschevo

When I smell this I feel like 17 again - my father bought it for me then. He travels a lot and always used to bring me a little gift he found at the duty free :) I know it is not listed in the notes but I always smell lost of strawberries actually. I also think that out of all the limited edtions that followed after Ibiza Hippie - this one's still the best.

PS: I really want a bottle of this again. Ah, the memories...

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I bought the mini sample of this on ebay and I honestly wasnt too impressed with this scent. The opening is really sharp on me and when the scent starts to stop smelling as sharp (after the opening), then it begins to fade away so quickly.

Goodfortune5758
Goodfortune5758

Perfect for warm summer nights. A great fruity and fun scent.

Duffy
Duffy

I smell alot of strawberry in the beginning and when it dries it smells more cranberry and peach. Its a verry good smell for anytime, i prefer it for in the summer.

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

I bought this for myself a while back, but it was way too fruity for me. I ended up giving it to a friend's fifteen-year-old sister, because it was more age-appropriate for her (and because the thick vanilla scent she was wearing didn't suit her at all).

kxnaiades
kxnaiades

this was also my first ever Escada purchase and it was so fun to wear. It's a happy and sweet scent, definitely not grown up or serious. It wears its name very well. I would keep a bottle in my closet just to remember it now and again.

starlight47
starlight47

This was one the first fragrance from Escada that I purchased. I LOVED it!!! I went thru 2 bottles. Wish that they would bring this fragrance back again.

kris6971
kris6971

I remember purchasing this in late summer 2003. Was my first perfume purchase, that wasn't a drug store buy. I was 33 at the time. It was all I wore, and the compliments were constant. First thing my now hubby said to me when we met, was how great I smelled. Many, many memories attached to this!!
So glad I found this sight, and was able to read reviews, and find links online to purchase. Can't wait for my delivery. Some things are definitely worth the money!

BarrysLizzy
BarrysLizzy

My ALL-time favorite scent...I wish they would bring it back, it is so hard to find. I agree too...there is nothing floral about this. Sweet, fruity and tropical. I absolutely LOVE this! I liked VioletLilly's comment on this. Also, I am with Moonlightmile, does anyone know of a scent LIKE this that is available now in 2012?? Thanks!

scented_secret
scented_secret

The best of Escada if I remember correctly. It has been a longh time since I last had the opportunity to smell this delightful scent. I has a set of escada including this and this was my favorite. The second best was rocking rio and the rest I don't remember so I guess I didn't like them. If I remember correctly I found this the best because it was more berry than fruity. Either it's the cranberry that I remember or I caught the scents mixed up and it was another scent in the set.

Shared221
Shared221

I love this perfume. It's my first perfume I purchased when it first came out. I love how balanced it is. I wish they would release this one again. I remember wearing this one everyday but now I try to use it on special occasions. If you haven't purchased from this Escada line, this would be a great one to start with.

Tovah
Tovah

I think Ibiza Hippie is the most outstanding of all Escada's annual LE releases. I purchased it in October of the year it came out (2003 maybe?), because here in Southern California it smelled like the perfect autumn scent. While Ibiza Hippie is warm and beachy like all the other Escadas, this one has strong hints of cranberry and an accord that reminds me of pomegranate. Ibiza Hippie feels festive to me, perfect for the Autumn holidays, and it works especially beautifully when the Santa Ana winds fill the chill in the air with their dry hot warmth. I wish Ibiza Hippie would be available again!

FunkyTomo
FunkyTomo

The best one out of the Escada summer Limited Ed line .

It has all gone downhill after this one and Pacific Paradise/Island Kiss ( since those two smell the same...but i do like them !) .

I wish Escada would get back to form . I really miss Ibiza Hippie!!

Oh , it lasted too and didnt dissapear after 5 mins. Didnt smell over synthetic to my nose either. The worse offender in this line for that would be "Sunset Heat".

Izumee
Izumee

the first perfume i've purchased. really really really NICE scent! every notes seems in well balanced. love it :)

KaseyC
KaseyC

this one is one of my favorites!
i like its top notes, mid notes and base notes, well balanced. it lasts very long for me (but my nose is very sensitive so even a light one can stay strong and long for me). i rarely buy the same perfumes again but this one is exceptional. unfortunately, its already retired. although there're similar ones from the same house every year but i still love this one best <3

MarieeHL
MarieeHL

This scent never gets old for me. Its fruity and subtle. My all time favorite!

Louw
Louw

Sorry to those who love this one, but to me it's an insult to hippies and to Ibiza!! I found it a horrible mix of indistinct synthetic fruit and sneeze-inducing musk. Really didn't like it at all.

roccoheartssmells
roccoheartssmells

My favorite scent when I was in high school. now I'm 22 lol but I'd still buy it if it wasn't discontinued.

Ecmaddox
Ecmaddox

Fruity and sexy at the same time!

Siv55
Siv55

Stupidly fruity floral, apparently made by totally stoned hippies with bad munchies who really really loved fruity florals and thought more fruit would be even better, man, then they got high on coke and put even more fruit in. It mellows out, which is a mercy.
I would call it the apotheosis of fruity florals but I think apotheosis is meant to be good..

I feel I must revise this now. Having tried every other one of these, since, this is the last good Escada in my opinion! The rest since seem to have become even more technicolour vicious psychedelic storm rages of chemical plastic fruit, so Ibiza Hippie now seems properly good in comparison. Perhaps it actually was their apotheosis after all.

glamrose
glamrose

One of the great perfumes from Escada. It's one of a kind scent for someone who knows what perfume is.

feeg
feeg

I loved it when I was 14...I wished to get this one and had it only sprayed on the jean tag you got with it but never had the bottle.I had that tag with me all the time until smell dissappeared :) It smelled peachy to me
Now being 25 I would love to buy the miniature just to remember since I don't wear so fruity scents anymore.
To be hones, there's no other Escada I would like since this one was made.
I think they would make a great step if they would release this fragrance again and would have a new generation of young girls who would fall in love with it just like I did.

passionata20
passionata20

This one was really good,i think one of he best summer Escadas ever! a bit too sweet maybe, but in general it was very good for a summer period. Still have an empty bottle of that! And unlike all new versions of summer Escadas it lasted long. My empty bottle still smells very strong!

feline_amour
feline_amour

IBIZA HIPPIE is the first real perfume that i've used..i remember my high school era when i smell this..the litchi smell so delicious..and the fruity drydown is unforgettable

guest_perfumeXlover
guest_perfumeXlover

I love this fragrance, there is a strength like some other Escada fragrances that isn't related to the notes.

Yes it is indeed strange to stop these limited editions! But I think it is a way to speed up sales. Like when everybody knows they are around only for 1 year, people hurry to buy them!

beastin
beastin

It's a crime against humanity that Escada discontinued this fragrace. It's the best of the whole line IMO. The cranberry, peach and freesia are noticable and I even noticed some blueberry-ish notes. So fun and summery. It's my husbands favorite scent. Just so nice.

Kristel
Kristel

GOD!, this is sexy!!
Very delicious smell of flowers and summer fruits.
Perfect.

tsa22
tsa22

I love this! I like most of the LE's of Escada and got them all. I'm always looking forward to the new one!

guest_trendyvictim
guest_trendyvictim

How many good moments I spent in that lovely Island... Who could give some info about the niche fragrance Hierbas de Ibiza? Txs

Fragaria
Fragaria

I picked the perfume out by sniffing only. I knew nothing of Escada at the time or what the scent even was. It was just GRAND and MEm and then I found out expensive. Too bad they can't make a GOOD smelling perfume like this last as long as some of the dollar store perfumes! I have a small bit left and will enjoy the last this next summer.

guest_nasya
guest_nasya

I love Escada Ibiza Hippie...

moonlightmile
moonlightmile

I LOVE this perfume! Does anyone have any recommendations of other perfumes with a similar punchy, fruity smell???

DAISY-PLOY
DAISY-PLOY

Escada IBIZA HIPPIE is my first perfume that i love. so sweet and chic!

VioletLily
VioletLily

Fizzy sweet strawberries and tart, juicy cranberries with a slight musky dry-down. Feels like I’m lounging in a deck chair sipping a fruity champagne cocktail - laid-back and carefree! But Sexy Graffiti is the one for me…I love the sparkling pineapple strawberry with softly rounded woods.

mmsmlzgud546
mmsmlzgud546

Along the lines of all of Escadas wonderful juicy scents. Smelling Ibiza hippie makes you want to go to Ibiza and well.. be a hippie! It like a cold, sweet, juicy peach. Then you the light bitterness of the cranberry really blended with a floral, Im guessing its freesia. It really makes you imagon being all oiled up drinking fruity coctails on a fantastic trendy beach.

mischaziz
mischaziz

it is fresh and very suitable to wear to office!

flugeltje013
flugeltje013

Why is this floral? There's nothing floral about it ... It's all fruit

Ibiza Hippie by Escada 4.21 out of 5 based on 328 ratings and 46 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Ibiza Hippie fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Ibiza Hippie, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ibiza Hippie by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ibiza Hippie by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.