Designers » D E » Oriental Floral « Groups

dislike

cacao
milky
Incredible Me Escada for women Videos
Incredible Me Escada for women Pictures Incredible Me Escada for women Pictures Incredible Me Escada for women Pictures

Incredible Me by Escada is an oriental floral fragrance for women. It was presented in a bottle shaped as the logo of the house, with a glamorous frame decorating the glass part of the bottle. It will appear at the market in September 2008. The fragrance features honeysuckle, tiramisu, clementine, orchid, sandalwood and vanilla. It is available as 50 and 75ml EDP.

The face of the perfume Incredible Me is Lydia Hearst.

Besides the perfume, the collection includes 200 ml body lotion and 150 ml deo spray.

Clementine

Orchid Peony

Custard Chocolate Coffee Sweet Notes

Desire Me

Incredible Me Fragrance Reviews

Incredible Me is very similar to Desire Me indeed.
Both are all about sweet candies, cakes, orchids and chocolate.
It's a little floral and has some powdery notes in it. Nice and sweet likable fragrance.

Thelma Scents
Thelma Scents

This is a sister to Desire Me which I didn't like. Not surprising that I still dont like this too. Not my cup of tea. Still has that Mandarin exotic blend of what I cant pinpoint. Really not my cup of tea. I must try a different Escada perf. The 'me' perfs aint up my alley.

adorkable_scent

oh this is important: this is a quite strong scent at first and drydown into a very heavy one. If you are looking for a fresh, casual, relaxed and light scent, this is not for you. This is mild choco milk like but could be a strong and heavy scent!!

adorkable_scent

I just bought this perfume this afternoon and i think im starting to like this one. Actually my mom kinda forced me to buy this one while she bought the escada Desire me (tbh those two smells absolutely alike, despite that inc. Me has more of this sweet, choco milk-like scent) so i bought this with no passion lol
When i got home i tried this one on my wrist and i got an initial blast of spices and florals smell. After that the sweets came and then drydowned into a chocolate milk (veeeeery MILKY!) . You might get nausea if u dont like milk scent in a perfume. But then after 2 to 3 hours the last notes that still lingered on my wrists are choco milk and the floral (maybe its the rose?) And i kinda like it. I like it best after it stays about 2 hours on my skin. The drydown isnt that bad. Oh and this one is a very mature scent. Eventho im a student but this one makes me feel like a grown up or maybe a student with a higher level of intelligence(??) *sorry if this looks like bragging but im not!><) but this is just and office woman scent. Just elegant and mature. I give this 8.5 out of 10:))

loada82
loada82

so powerful perfume.
too much for nose.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

All i can smell is sweet notes and cacao when it is on my wrist and the cacao gets bitter/sour unfortunally :( On my neck it smells like chocolate and creamy vanilla custard with cake and cream.

pinkgnome
pinkgnome

I got a body lotion in place of perfume, because the shop didn't have smaller sizes than 75ml. A shop assistant recommended me this body lotion. I was told it is very long lasting, and yes, it is.

Great balance of orchid and clementine, slightly powdery, sweet and bit of bitterness but not overly. I don't think it is similar to Desire Me. Probably on dry down I detect similarities.
I cannot really say as perfume might smell differently.

These "me" series, they are so well balanced in different ways which makes them very interesting.

I am disappointed with the bottle design, though... it is black and red, it looks like men's after shave lotion bottle :(

There is no stopper inside, when you shake or squeeze it tends to come out a lot in one go. Well that's ok... I would like to finish quickly to get rid this ugly bottle from my sight !

All in all I love it. Next time I will buy Eau de parfum.

P.S. I cannot really associate the scents with its name Incredible Me.. Do you?

Sweet notes blended with flowers, but blended very well! The result of it is quite strong, charming scent, made for an incredible girl (I such loved this bottle and scent's name!)
If you are a type of person that gets what she wants, this fragrance is for you.

SucceeD87
SucceeD87

This is a sweet, calm, pretty scent

santrasta
santrasta

Reminds me of this one time when I thought putting 100g of cocoa, some chocolate ice cream and a bunch of raspberries in a blender was a brilliant idea and it turned out horrible. I liked it at the first spritz, so I decided to buy it without waiting. Big mistake. After an hour or so it smelled like this awful raspberry-cocoa mix (I know there are no raspberry notes listed, but I can swear I can smell it!) and I had to scrub it off. Now I have a 75ml bottle and no idea what to do with it :/

MariamPasha
MariamPasha

Incredible Me was a random buy for me, can't say I really like it or not...

The scent starts off in a warm citrusy vanilla note and cools off to a very light musk? It can definitely be used an everyday wear. However, it's quite subtle and only people who knew this scent would immediately recognize it.

It's alright, but doesn't feel "incredible"

rita.m
rita.m

انثوي جدا
شييييك

Nefelisparkles
Nefelisparkles

I have all three "me" scents by Escada now. I like them a lot, but this one and "Desire Me" have A LOT in common. "Incredible Me" is a little more floral and lighter, like a spring version of "Desire Me".
This is exactly what it is for me.
I loved the winter scent in cold weather and I rather enjoy the lighter for cool spring and summer nights but I think it can be worn all year round for someone who doesn't love the extra sweet factor of "Desire me".
All in all it's a very nice, chic girly scent.

claudja smeller
claudja smeller

(PORTUGUESE)

Na minha pele não fica nada gourmand, apesar das notas doces. Ele é doce mas as notas florais 'cortam' esse toque gourmand e ele se transforma num doce floral fresco. Que delícia esse perfume, com toda qualidade Escada. A projeção não é grande, pra sentir bem as pessoas tem que estar mais próximas, e assim não é invasivo. A fixação é média, poucas horas num dia mais quentes. Eu estou vivendo uma relação de amor com este perfume.

(ENGLISH)
He is not on my skin nothing gourmand, despite sweet notes. He is sweet but floral notes 'cut' this gourmand touch and he turns into a sweet floral fresh. What a delight this perfume, with all the quality Escada. The forecast is not great and to feel well people have to be closer, and so is not invasive. The fixing is average few hours in a day warmer. I'm living a love relationship with this perfume.

nimiel22
nimiel22

This is absolutely delicious. Tiniest trace of powder, a little bit floral, and sweet without being overwhelming. And the drydown makes me want to eat my arm off! I would liken it to light, fluffy chocolate cake mix. I love it!

johanna.lindholm
johanna.lindholm

I got this 2009, and I really wanted this perfume. It immediately changes my mood and I feel fresh and nice wearing it. It smells a bit of vanilla, floral and just fresh and sweet, but absolutely not in a sickly way. I really like the bottle, and the price is pretty reasonable. I'm running out of it, it's only drops left of it, so I have to get myself another one soon!

Edit: I have now bought a bigger bottle of this scent. My favourite part of this perfume is the dry down. It's so lovely with the smell of vanilla, probably the custard note.

jaking21970
jaking21970

It took me a while to review this one.... It was a blind buy over the summer & I can't say that I particularly liked it. But for some reason...something kept drawing me back to it & I couldn't quite part with it. Now that the weather is cooling off & autumn is in full swing...I find myself reaching right past my favorites for it over and over. This is definitely a seasonal fragrance. I'm also finding it to be quite a "come hither" fragrance... Warmth in a bottle. It just doesn't get better than that!

This fragrance smells the clementine note mixed with the sweetness reminding Tiramisu. Unfortunately, I felt the noticeable orchid note only at the first testing. Later it wasn't noticeable enough. I would like it, if the orchid note was more noticeable.

Migalex
Migalex

To me it smells of chocolate at first and later on of caramel. I do not understand why anyone would want to smell of a desert, of chocolate or of caramel. People will think the scent comes from a desert sitting on the table or that you just ate it and did not brush your teeth. Well, maybe at a fancy party, if your fancy dress is a slice of cake. Find the whole scent sickeningly sweet. Zero sophistication, flat, common, the type of perfume (like lots of these glamorously expensive perfumes) which makes the cheapest supermarket deodorant smell heavenly.

nurul.ain
nurul.ain

from the first spritz of it as a tester,i can easily smelled coffee-like scent..it is not coffee,actually.it's tiramisu *pats*

Hairytrees1
Hairytrees1

Love this. Warm vanilla, honeysuckle, some kind of coffee/chocolate note and orchid- this smells divine! It lasts well too :)

I sprayed this on my jumper, then forgot about it.. kept getting a waft of "cupcake"- this smells like cupcakes on the drydown!

damewolf13
damewolf13

This is a warm vanilla, and sweet tiramisu skin scent. There are hints of the floral blend of orchid, and honey suckle, but it is predominately a sweet dessert scent. I happen to love it, and wear it both day and night. It lays close to the skin so it never overpowers, but those standing close to you will appreciate it's subtle warmth. It lasts for several hours before you will need to re-apply.

vigilante_squirrel
vigilante_squirrel

Mmmmmm ... yummy! On me I get a vanilla and rum-tickled honeysuckle at first whiff -- soooo very delicious! Honeysuckle grows wild here in Brooklyn, and I look forward to burying my face into it every June. Now I don't have to wait til then! And yes, while this is sweet, it still stays light with that gossamer hint of clementine. Truly a gourmand vanilla floral, nicely grounded by the sandalwood. Delightful!

imochy
imochy

I got this perfume for my mom and it smells so good on her. There is something dazzling about this perfume. The vanilla is everywhere, leaving it to be elegant and proper for evening wear. The sandalwood is calming, but maybe my nose just does not work as I can hardly detect any orchid in here.. :-/

I'm not normally into Escada, but this one is the only one I can safely smell without feeling nauseous (I cannot stand strong sweetness). Overall, it was a good buy. Too heavy for me, but made a very perfect scent for my mom <3

Liina
Liina

Incredible Me starts off both fresh and sweet. The freshness comes from the clementine and the sweetness is about honeysuckle and tiramisu. The perfume only gets sweeter as clementine goes and sandalwood and vanilla come. It seems more oriental gourmand than oriental floral. Vanilla is very distinctive while I can’t distinguish orchid. Maybe the flowers are there only to make it not spicy but only nicely sweet and not very overpowering oriental.
Overall Incredible Me is a nice fragrance. Not for my taste but still a beautiful creation.

jazmam
jazmam

If this smells half as good as the bottle looks I'll love this.

SheShe
SheShe

I have a sample and in my opinion it's similar to Desire Me but more floral (orchid). Still it has something you want to eat among its ingredients - tiramisu :) Unfortunately staying power on me isn't good, about 5 hours and it's gone... I like the smell, it's a nice light pink smell without heavy sugar in it. Tiramisu is the leading note, together with orchid. I read some of you see similarity to Pure Orchid. I had Pure Orchid and I don't see it, Pure Orchid in my opinion is more similar to Aqua Allegoria, Pivoine Magnifica and has clear sugar notes, Incredible Me isn't so sugary, it's cake-like.
I don't think Incredible Me is cheap. Season Escada fragrances can be, this one is much better.

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

this is a night time sexy perfume
chocolate cake and orchids....yummm

Tubykap20
Tubykap20

Smelled it today...Don't wanna be mean but it's a cheap smell,reminds me of a cheap perfume,don't know wich one...It seems like they made it just in one night,without an interesting combination or...something...Too bad because the summer scents from Escada are gorgeous!!!

passionata20
passionata20

When i tried "Incredible me" back in the days when it was released i wasn´t impressed at all, since i am more into quite sweet and heavy fragrances than this one. Yesterday i gave this one a second try and i can´t belive that i have missed this great scent for that long! I am truly impressed and even more since i have tried Burberry´s "Body" last week it reminded me strongly of something i have already smelled and yesterday i realized that "Body" and "Incredible me" are very similar, thogh "body" is more sprakling and loud!!!
Incredible me opens up as a kind of candy smell and but it also has a fruity-fresh vibe as well. Some might find it indeed very synthetic, but i don´t. What i get from this scent is an association with sour green apples being caramellized. So they are not too sour and moderatly sweet. A lot of vanilla but not in suffocating proportions, sandalwood - yes please. I don´t smell any orchid here and that´s ok... I feel like something is missing in the notes listed here above, maybe somekind of gentle rose note? not sure....
The sillage is moderate, it will not go ahead of you but the lasting power is incredible indeed. Now it has been almost 18hours since i sprayed it onto myself and i still could smell it when i woke up today!!! This i tell you is something! And the bottle is very cute!
Now it has moved from my "dislike" list to "Want" list and it will one of my next purchases.... Happy...:)))

elena61
elena61

I have it and I love it. For me it's definitely not an everyday perfume but I love to wear it at evening and night time, it makes me feel elegant and sexy. Perhaps it's slightly to sweet to wear it too often, but that's what makes it perfect for autumn and winter time.

A great every-day-scent. Not to heavy, not to sweet, not to loud. Its there around you for several hours. very nice, not wow but nice.

Härlig varje-dag-doft. inte för tung, inte för söt, inte för kraftig men den finns där runt dig i flera timmar. Trevlig doft men inte på favoritplats.

Psyquart
Psyquart

I've had it for quite a while now, and I have to admit, up until recently, I didn't like it. I just tried it again today, and now I think it's a very "christmas-y" scent, it's soft, warm and reaallly smells like cookies while, surprisingly, not being overly sweet (Escadas usually give me a headache and nausea). It's the type of scent that keeps you from getting cold and feeling alone when you're outside, in a snowstorm, walking home. Very comforting. When December comes, I'll start wearing this.

Dash
Dash

I love it!It's so warm, sensual n yummy!I agree wd most reviews here that it shld be grouped under Floral-Fruity-Gourmand and not Oriental.

I'm surprised the notes r so few because the scent is so rich and the Longevity is amazing!I wear it to work in the morning n can still smell it at night wen I go to bed.And on clothes it's even longer!

Plus it's perfect for work coz it's the kinda scent that delicately lingers around the wearer n not everybody in the room. (not for you if u want 2 attract attention)Ironically, that's the down side coz if u wear too much of it would be overbearing on yourself

All in all, it smells great n can be worn day and night
Longevity: Spray jst a bit, and it goes on and on and on and on....

Katrusya31
Katrusya31

I like it, why not?bottle also goodlooking.

myfrag
myfrag

I don't like this scent. it's too empowering at the first apply, yet last too short. disappointed for the first try with this brand :(

nerisha86
nerisha86

i love this one.., sweet and rare scent. ^_^

Mizz K
Mizz K

Nothing special for me... dries down to an all vanilla scent which does not last very long on my skin either. Boring.

Tina_Salo
Tina_Salo

Yes yes yes!!!! I must have this one!!! It has everything I love- yummy tiramisu, vanilla cookies and coffee- Purrrfect!!! :-P

Widiya
Widiya

sweet and calm.. I agree about this

c3c
c3c

After having this on my test list for over a year I finally just did a blind buy and it was very much worth it.
The floral opening made me think gourmand rose (for whatever reason this honeysuckle leans towards rose), with sweetness but not over the top sugary sweetness. The dry down is warm carmel cookie, yum! It makes me think holidays, and a bit of LB Tempore Donna's dry down if you warmed it up and made it richer. I'm very happy with it and very glad I took the dive and picked this one up.
But I have to ask, professional? Rookie? Really, it's for anyone who enjoys this style of fragrance. I'm not sure I understand where being a professional collector applies. I'd say, as with any fragrance it's about what you personally enjoy, whatever style of perfume you lean towards. Whatever you may choose, if it fits you, wear it.

Rouu
Rouu

ORIENTAL ORIENTAL ORIENTAL !! i smell chocolate and coffee somewhere in the dry down !

LUVE IT , its quite far from usual ESCADA line , very warm, feminine and delicious

when i first tried this i was expecting sugary sweet hint ,but i found it very yummy and warm , perfectly balanced between flowers and spices ,

consider this one as a VERY SEXY master piece , after a hint of complements i gained , wore it through day and night .. was really nice and very long lasting on me ..

a vanilla cookie in a bottle ! LOVE IT

Annah7
Annah7

It is a nice, sweet perfume that reminds me a lot of Roma by Laura Biagiotti. To me it smells caramel and coffee . Last all day! Good for a cold day.
I might get a bottle!

Leony
Leony

I got this one as a present. At the beginning I liked it. It is sweet but not too overwhelming rather light. Later on I changed my mind. It is somehow ordinary, even kind of boring. Now my mom has it and she loves it:)

sarafirmino
sarafirmino

tested today, and i must say that beside those notes, i can also detect some peony, and maybe some chocolate or coffee..
i don't really know for sure, but i think that it is that note, that it gives a creamy feeling.

anyway, for me, this could be a lighter version of fantasy by Britney.. because on britney's, the chocolate note it's to prominent for my nose, and i don't like it. this version of escada, i like more.

maybe i will give it a shot, if it continues pleasant for me. it could be a floral fruity, but the sandalwood gives that floral oriental character. i think it's a great option for floral and gourmands lovers that are searching a in between oriental floral fragrance.

Frangipani76
Frangipani76

I really fall for this one. The name of this perfume should be "Edible Me". And I don't mind to be the "gingerbread girl" instead of many negative reviews below. The spices and vanilla reminds me of Verkade Biscuits that recipes comes from Netherlands. Hmmm simply yummy and playful. Cheerful scent indeed!! :D

kristina_vili
kristina_vili

THIS IS ONE DIFFERENT ORIENTAL FRAGRANCE AND I REALLY LOVE IT,ITS PERFECT ON MY SKIN,I REALLY LIKE TIRAMISU NOTE THERE AND I FEEL IT STRONGLY

Mochagirl
Mochagirl

I was searching for the perfect coffee scent - as always - and found this promising at first. Then it turned out to be one-faced and waaaaaaay tooo sweeet... Curious, I gave it to my mother-in-law, and on her it smells bitter - luckily, since she is in love with bitter scents. How can this be so entirely different on two people? It's unbearably sweet on me.

guest_sónia
guest_sónia

minha irma ofereceu-me este perfume e adoro!

o perfume é mt suave e fresco, mt bom!!

recomendo para jovens

sky76sky
sky76sky

An intense, middle-to-high honeyed floral sweetness is enveloped by a warm blanket of orange peel-infused vanilla. It's nice enough & if I really try hard I can find a touch of bitter coffee in the creamy tiramisu.

I never expected it to be ground-breaking, but I enjoyed wearing it & like it more than other Escadas. It reminds me of a fun & simple body wash or cream - like a warm & cheery hug for the festive season.

You can imagine my surprise when I discovered a sample of this fragrance in my mailbox the other day. I could have sworn that 3 months ago I was told that they were out of stock and that samples could not be sent to me.

Even so I tested this fragrance on both my wrists and sat down to give you all my honest opinions.

The opening smells strongly of alcohol however once settled on the skin honeysuckle, orchid and what seems to be tiramisu make an entrance. I quite enjoy this slightly odd combination which is both sweet and creamy.

In the heart I get mostly strong clementine which doesn't exactly agree with my skin chemistry. This smells quite sharp and sour.

However, once again the fragrance softens and becomes sweet once more with vanilla and the sugary tiramisu notes making this fragrance very dessert like, gourmand in a way.

Although somewhat similar to many gourmands being made nowadays, the clementine gives Incredible Me that kick, that little something which stops it from becoming too sugary and nauseating. Overall I believe that this is a fragrance which some will like and some will dislike. A person could go either side of this fence.

In my opinion, it's not bad. Not something I would personally buy but nice all the same.

sofiii
sofiii

To be honest, if you can handle Britney Spears' sweetness, then it's not a bad perfume, you might even like it a lot. The only bad thing about it is its name.
I had really high expactation for this, but it's NOT incredible at all.

It's a younger fresher and floraler version of the foody Desire Me.
The fresh and floral scent stayed for about 15 minutes and then Incredible Me turns to something smell quite sweet and like cookies, maybe it's due to the vanilla?

It's quite a sweet(literaly) and girly perfume, I guess young girls who love sweet things can experiment with this.

Personaly, it's really not my cup of tea and it's not my traditional Oriental Floral; it's more like a really sweet Oriental Vanilla, or floral fruity Gourmand.

Pandemonium
Pandemonium

It's not incredible, definetley. If all, it's nice. It doesn't make you stand out in any way. It's very average, made so that most women would like it because of the sweet and mature smell. Like CountAnubis said, simple, boring and very unspetaculat.

tanshi
tanshi

it smells like a very old lady who doesn't like to shower but wears all the time incredible me , just awful

LadyJedi
LadyJedi

Well, it is a lacklustre fragrance indeed, but still very pleasant and wearable. It is kind of flat and all I can smell on my skin is the orchid-vanilla creaminess from beginning to the end. It is sweet, delicious and flowery but unoffensive. I wouldn't buy it for myself as it is too pale and immature to match my taste but I find it suitable for young and playful girls who are making their first steps in the world of floriental designer scents. As most Escadas, Incredible me has a limited staying power, at least on my skin.

babybomb
babybomb

To be honest I think Incredible me is a bit too incredible.. too many random notes in it that makes it.. a blast of smells?

it reminds me an over dressed girl at someones wedding where they wanted to 'stand out' when they shouldn't.
definitly doesn't work on me ;]

Russian
Russian

For me,all the rest of Escada fragrances are very girlish,delicious,youthfull.This one is completely different from Escada style.It is mature,confident,elegant,yet flirty.To me,it is made for a young,calm woman,confident of herself.Not a fashion victim or a femme fatale,just a normal,pleasant girl that knows how to live her life in her personal,original style.
The orchid and the honeysyckle are the notes that I personally notice.It fits well on my skin,but this is definetly not my type of fragrance.
Average,but pleasant.Warm and sensual,yet youthfull.

Amanda79
Amanda79

I love the tiramisu and vanilla mixed with the orchid in this!

At first it has a general floral/fruity sweetness coming from the honeysuckle and clementine.. Not my favorite beginning to a fragrance.

Once it warms on the skin the orchid, tiramisu (mascarpone, coffee, chocolate and biscuit) and vanilla really come through. Incredible Me is odd! Its floral and light yet warm and gourmand, sweet and fruity AND slightly woodsy. I can't decide what stands out the most!

Edit: Despite the "incredible" notes Incredible Me is slightly boring and doesn't change much from top to bottom. I hope Desire Me has more pizazz!

sorbearmui
sorbearmui

So many people say this perfume is not good, say it's too flat and boring, but to me, I just love the creamy vanillaish note that lingers onto my skin. Escada perfumes use to be very loud and noticible but this one fits a casual day walk by seashore. I admit it is not a complicated one, but maybe a simple note may bring you to another quiet place and mood.

dully28
dully28

I like this perfume It's tender and sweet with flowery notes. some creamy chocolatevanilla .too warm, but too much vanilla.

scentnature
scentnature

it was given to me as a gift and like it but not love it. for some reason i just like wearing it after a bath at night and spritz some around my bed and pillow. i like how it smelled in my room.

guest_sasy
guest_sasy

its amazing...and i like all the escada perfumes

moonoi
moonoi

I've tried this one

I think it's too warm,too much vanilla.
something like a custard.
maybe I should try more

michellehii
michellehii

The only thing I like is its bottle.

I dislike this smell. It is very very sweet(like chocolate???) I don't know, I immediately put away this when spritz on a tester. Horrible perfume in a beautiful bottle!!

Lia
Lia

I don't like it. It's very strong and too powerful for me.

maschin
maschin

i expected more from escada after magnetism which i like very much but...i' ve got really disappointed. it is an ordinary, flowery and in a bad way sweet fragrance, with no interest at all.

SandraS
SandraS

Got my sample card from Escada and I tried it on today.

If you are a fan of escada perfumes you will enjoy it.its sweet, its frruty and has much a wealth of diferent notes.

Personally i enjoy the first fives minutes. Then i become bored and after a while tired of its sweetness.

It has nothing that makes it stand out. A good perfume for daily use... but not for me. Still looking for a escada scent that suits me.

elaida_00
elaida_00

i believe it` s a very sweet and warm perfume, you car wear during winter/spring..floral and sweet, nice

Kiwichick_NZ
Kiwichick_NZ

I was a little disappointed with this new release from Escada. I suppose it's because I've become accustomed to their floral fruity fragrances of late. As soon as I sprayed it, the first thing that came to mind was TRESOR by Lancome except that it was richer and heavier. It did not have the drydown I had anticipated. Perhaps a little more vanilla and a tiny touch of vetiver may have added a little glamour to it. I have to agree with cocomademoisellerie, "Stupid name"... it definitely does not suit the bottle or the essences of this fragrance. Sorry.

fwyse
fwyse

I loved it in the store, but when I wore it once I brought it home I couldn't stand it.
I gave it to my mom and she loves it, to me it smells really heavily floral and I don't tend to like the ones that hang in the air forever afterwards like that.

Chelsea
Chelsea

i've heard from quite a number of guys that it actually smells like cookies and cream! i haven't smelt it yet though.

nezzabel
nezzabel

I tried this one a couple of days ago and i like it - it's a subtle oriental and i think it's perfect for rainy days (i've tried it on a rainy day... it makes me feel warm and confortable.
I loved the combination of orchid and vanilla!
I'm glad i have other sample of this fragrance!

rebella
rebella

I recieved a sample of this today and had no high expectations at all. But ohlala this is quite good! Actually it is the best Escada since Magnetism in my opinion. It feels modern, sexy, funny and also a bit odd... It is a floralfruity mixed with orientalgourmand. Sound a bit to much doesn´t it? I can smell flowers, some berries, some creamy chocolatevanilla mmmm and all together it is very pleasant.

Not so good that I will try to get a big bottle of it, but a small one would have been nice or if I could get it at bargainprice on some auktionsite...

Worth trying. I think it works on women in all ages, I find it not particulary teenie...

ellies
ellies

Majestic...

guest_levie
guest_levie

this kind of scent will suit the womens needs @our country it is more vibrant and soft!!
by the way im a fragrance consultant by this brand!

Nuppu
Nuppu

It's sure isn't extraordinary, but it isn't bad. I don't understand why this one gets so many bad reviews and most same smelling and with same originally (or lack of it) perfume gets complimets?

Incredible Me is easy to wear, light fragrance, won't bother no one and probably pleases many.

I by the way like the name and bottle, _they_ are not common or seen already.

amanda
amanda

nothing new, was a big disappointment, the bottle, the name "incredible me" and the fact of being an escada promised something interesting, girly and adventureous, but it wasnt, its a bit boring and not even too pleasant, theres sg cheapsmelling and annoying in it at first, in the drydown its true that there is sg like kenzo amour, but there's no way for comparison. maybe theres sg similar to d&g the one, its the same type of sweetness

CountAnubis
CountAnubis

For me a very average creation. Not to sweet, not to flowery and nothing special! It reminds me of many fragrances i have smelled befor. It is very flat and has nothing special, nearly a linear fragrance. My girlfriend and i where very disappointed, it's not that this scent is bad, oh no, but you simply smell that this one was created as a perfect example for a mainstream scent. It pleases nerly every woman who likes flowery-vanilla-cramy like scents.
Simple, boring and very unspectacular!

5 out of 10 Points.

ophelia
ophelia

I like it: a calm, caressing vanilla... Soft, inoffensive, delicate candy - very pleasant, with a light soul, refined enough... Lovely.

I wouldn't buy it because it's just a little bit pale for me. I prefer my Kenzo Amour with its cherry-rice-incense affair :)

pearl
pearl

I smelled it today! It is flowery and sweet but perfectly balanced. When I got home I wondered where does this incredible scent come from and it was me! I regret I didn't buy it, it's the first thing I will do in Monday :-)
I dare to say that if you like perfumes like Guerlain - Fig Iris and Kenzo - Amour, you will love this one!

Incredible Me by Escada 3.52 out of 5 based on 429 ratings and 80 user reviews

Escada Incredible Me Eau de Parfum Spray, 2.5 fl oz
Escada Incredible Me Eau de Parfum Spray, 2.5 fl oz
Escada Incredible Me Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Escada Incredible Me Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Incredible Me fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Incredible Me, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Incredible Me by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Incredible Me by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.