Designers » D E » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Into the Blue Escada for women
dislike

ozonic
Into the Blue Escada for women Videos
Into the Blue Escada for women Pictures Into the Blue Escada for women Pictures Into the Blue Escada for women Pictures Into the Blue Escada for women Pictures Into the Blue Escada for women Pictures

Into the blue is true refreshment with its aquatic accord and blue waterlily in its heart. The composition opens with aquatic and green notes, enlivened with a pop of star fruit. Peony helps form the floral heart, while the base includes wet woods. Into the Blue was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Richard Ibanez.

Green Grass Carambola (Star Fruit) Green Leaves Marigold

Blue Escape for Her

Into the Blue Fragrance Reviews

tovikari
tovikari

I got it as a gift for Christmas 6 or 7 years ago. This fragrance was not my favourite, I tried to like it, but I didn't. I'm not a big fan of very fresh, citrus and green notes in perfumes, and this one consists of fresh aquatic notes. I didn't detected watermelon or fruity notes in it at all. For me this fragrance was just aquatic, fresh, a little bit tart, with pinch of citrus smell. Sometimes I found some cucumber notes in it, but maybe it was just my imagination :)

GalInGlasses
GalInGlasses

This was my mother's signature fragrance for a long time, so I have very fond memories of ITB. It's true that it has the super-aquatic quality that seems to mark masculine fragrances now. Personally, I find it interesting that citrus/fruity=masculine... When she wore it, it smelled fresh, and it evoked the feeling of moisture and coolness. It smelled really classy and lovely on her, and it projected well and lasted for a long time. This was my first real exposure to aquatic fragrances, and it was exactly how I wanted to smell for a long time after. She still has a bottle on her dresser that I'm pretty sure she never uses, as Coco Mademoiselle is now her signature... Contemplating asking her if I can steal it :).

bren400
bren400

I was highly upset when I received 3 samples of this and found it to be SUPER masculine. I seriously don't know HOW this is considered to be for women. If a chic wants to walk around smelling like a man, then this its perfect for you.

Konst.
Konst.

The name says it all: take a refreshing dive into the blue ocean!
I love this scent exactly because it is not floral and not really green neither. It is blue, fresh, ozonic, clean but not soapy. Lasts and lasts. Perfect for your work-out day or hot summer.

carla isabel
carla isabel

Very masculin fragrance, still between love and hate, have it for 6 years and the bottle still full, sometimes take it, give it a sniff and no, no, that's not for me.

divasg
divasg

Big NO. I am going to either swap this perfume away or do samples in a small decant 1ml. It is not the scent of a diva!

jezzie52
jezzie52

I absolutely LOVE this perfume. I fell in love with it the first time i smelled it and it was my signature perfume for years. Still can´t believe they dicontinued it. I've been searching for a replacement ever since and still haven´t found it yet. Nothing is similar to this perfume. It is so fresh, clean and calm. Makes you relaxed and gives you the feeling like everything is going to be okay. And the lasting power is really outstanding.

jasmine95
jasmine95

For me it smells like fragrance for men.. Seriously.

daintypink01
daintypink01

i think it smells like nautica voyage for men

ImpishLisa
ImpishLisa

This was my second Escada, and my second 'blue' scent.
I loved this one.

meisocd
meisocd

Smells exactly like Bath and BodyWorks Butterfly Flowers to me, at least the Fragrant Waters version. Love it!

Fragrantnatic
Fragrantnatic

For starters, this smells nothing like Roxy Love! It has its own character in fact.. The opening is purely aquatic but not not as nice and smooth as Roxy Love (sad...), I can smell the green grass thing but none of the watermelon.. in fact, I can't believe there was watermelon on this! This could well be a Man's perfume than it is for a woman. Nice but not nice enough for me to buy the big bottle.

a 3.4 out of 5 for me.

Babaganoush
Babaganoush

This is my favorite perfume of all time, I'm so disappointed that Escada discontinued it. I've yet to find a good replacement for it, nothing else comes close.

Into the Blue is an unusual women's scent because it does smell subtly masculine, like a men's cologne (how I think Acqua di Gioa SHOULD smell), which is what attracted me in the first place. It's very fresh, oceanic, sporty, and blue-smelling. I dislike heavy floral or overly-feminine scents, so I immediately loved how clean and crisp this smells.

This used to be my main Daytime/Summer fragrance before prices exploded, please bring back Into the Blue, Escada!!!

astrosfever
astrosfever

A very interesting scent, to me it almost smells like men's cologne but not in a bad way.

It has a minty green opening but totally mellowed down with those 'wet woods' in it. It's the cedar, musk and amber that pull it in that direction.

It's one of those scents that I was confused by but drawn to keep wearing. I kept saying, "I'm not sure about you, but damn, why do I keep wearing you?" My bottle is half gone....guess that means something.

I tend to hoard too many perfumes and every few years I'll go through and dump all them in a box and give them to my sister and mother and this one keeps going in the box....then I pull it back out.

I'm confused--still but I think I must like it. It has given me a complex somehow haha!

karenevachin
karenevachin

My favourite perfume. I hardly ever finish perfumes but I'm going through my second bottle now and it's almost finished :( Smells so good :D

garrettsmommy520
garrettsmommy520

this scent is very fresh.. it smells like you've stepped right out of the shower.. it smells great and stays on for a long amount of time.. im very upset that escada discontinued this as its been a nightmare to try to get ahold of it for a decent price. if youre able to get ahold of it, you won't regret it! it does have a man like smell to it, but i love it.

Fleur_Nuit
Fleur_Nuit

This is a very fresh and feminine scent for hot days. Reminds me of a day by the pool. The smell does justice to the bottle and the color, it really has a strong aquatic feel to it. It's not very original but it has good sillage, you don't need to put on much and staying power is surprisingly good for such a fresh scent. It gets a bit soapy on the drydown towards the end. Good if you're looking for something refreshing for the summer.

yidansheng
yidansheng

metallic marine note at the opening with minty and green note. It connects so well with the notion of BLUE (ocean/sky). Then the floral, mostly white floral (jasmine, gardenia, rose), comes out, and together with affluent fruity notes (apple, pineapple, melon).
amber musk on the dry down don't disturb too much with the main character, a consistent scent.

this scent is so not sweet that even guys will smell also good and fresh with it.

on the drydown, very strong amber, musk, and sandalwood.

faxitta
faxitta

I had it like 2 years ago and haven't used it since last year, but I still remeber the scent- so amazingly refreshing and recharging you with lovely emotions. I would recommend this scent to anyone who does not like any heavy smells, but prefers fresh, clean, sweet scents. It is perfect for spring/summer with an average staying power.

Trinidella
Trinidella

I loved this fragrance soooo much that my bottle has finished and I refuse to throw it out until I buy another!!!

Hannah_khiangte
Hannah_khiangte

this smells so good,i get good comments whenever i wore

sofababe
sofababe

I wasn't sure what to make of Into The Blue when I first applied the sample that I had. Quite sharp and green, not really my sort of thing at all, but as the day progressed I became more and more impressed with it. It has lasted 11 hours, through a very heavy (and sweaty) day at work, but every now and then I get a little whiff of something fresh and summery and would have to stop to sniff myself to check that it really was my Into The Blue.
Into The Blue definitely gets better as it goes along, the start isn't great but if you can wait a while and get past the grassy bit its really rather nice. I doubt I'll buy a full bottle, I'm trying to only buy bottles of "loves" rather than lots of "likes" that only come out occasionally plus the prices for this now its discontinued are a bit steep. Nevertheless, Into The Blue is a good summertime, daytime frag.

smellME
smellME

Into the blue is seductive in that beach-feeling-way..
I think the topnote and a little through the heartnote is a little too synthetic for taking me all the way to the beach, but the drydown is a gorgoeus woody musk , if you´é into musky fragrances you will love the drydown , at least.
I would call this an casual day scent and not particulary for summer , even if it takes you there for a while....
I like it , use it but won´t scream for another bottle.
Been using it more and more lately , seems like first impression didn´t last...

Veronicajg123
Veronicajg123

This fragrance takes me back to about 5 summers ago when i first had it. Amazing super lush aquatic with a faint hint of watermelon. It does develop into a slight musk-esque scent throughout the wear but i hate musk and it didnt bother me one bit. Not to mention the ad campaign was beautiful. Another plus is the lotion is very well formulated, I believe there is lots of aloe in it and its very light yet super moisturizing. Honestly the best lotion formulation I have ever come across. This is a perfect summer scent for those who are seasonal with their scents.

Mebster
Mebster

It's an ok perfume for me. Fresh? Yes. I understand its likeable. Smells like hundreds of aquatic. Close to davidoff coolwater. Lasting power average.. About 5 hour on my skin n lil projecion. Thanks for the generous decant, i feel no need for buying large bottle.

happykitty
happykitty

nice and clean, just the way I like 'em

adayoncedawned
adayoncedawned

I really like it, but for me since I'm a girl, I would not wear it. It's too unisex for me. However, I can imagine the body wash smelling a lotttt better than the perfume, I don't normally like smelling too fresh unless I just get out of the shower. I also think that this would be my favorite guy's scent if one ever wore it, and I really mean that.

Sissi
Sissi

The Opening of Into the Blue starts off
with a scent of freshly cut grass that dominates 15 minutes of applying, Watermelon note starts steeping
though but the synthitic overtones fails to deliver the picture of a fruity paradise but still bring an air of interest, Lotus know for it's delicate elegance and with it's powery watery nuance quietly drifts placidly
The drydown is a confusing hodpodge of musk and peony, the note from the Peony
with it's sweet and powdery smell pleasent but shy and unobtrussive Amber and Musk notes IMHO don't blend well with the grass and watermelon bring a sour
tinge to In the Blue,

The real showshoper has to be the botle
Conjours the feeling of diving into the seas of different shades of Azure of Bali where the Ocean
meets the Flawless Turqoiuse sky Suspended in time the sense of oneness and tranquillity overcomes the senses in a Zen Paradise.

Kimi
Kimi

If you like musky smell, u'll luv this coz the die down is musky smell...its good

Flair
Flair

I fall in love with ITB when I first bought it in Caribbean and it surrounded me with freshness of watermelon and ice cubes for many hot days. It’s a light but powerful summer fragrance which also brings memories of fun sunny days during cold winter. It’s not for everyone, this perfume has an attitude 

whiten
whiten

It is nice, pretty. sea-side for me. I'm not a fan of heavy,sweet perfumes anyway. my new summer perfume.

huiyt
huiyt

I like it. I don't mind if it's not “feminine“ enough for others, I hate flowery perfumes anyway. Not sure I'd buy it, but I appreciate the freshness of it. On me it smells like cucumbers, then carambola and watermelon. Nice, but I'll definitely try others of that family.

fifaatm
fifaatm

this is my favorite when I want to be in an uplifted mood (or simply when i'm overheated)

first whiff were fresh, green, leafy and grassy notes like i'm lying on a crisp grass lawn bathed in sparkling morning dews
but heart and base notes were commonly found in other perfume.. floral, musk-woodsy

wish that this was a linear scent of that crisp green leaves/grass

Scentaholic
Scentaholic

Perfect for spring and summer!! It is so watery and fresh. I'm on my 3rd bottle of this stuff! I wish it had better staying power though.

Norgirl
Norgirl

I just love this fragrance . fresh , sweet but not to sweet , fells like a summerwind . last long on my skin. just want to smell and smell. one of my favoritts

beachbunny17
beachbunny17

I love Escada's typically fruity scents but this definitely has nothing to do with fruits...it's too aquatic, too woody, and way too masculine...in all fairness it doesn't smell bad at all but I think they should market it for guys because that's what it smells like...unfortunately, the scent doesn't last very long either.

maltatude
maltatude

The start is horrible on me... Green smelling mixed with melon... after an hour or two it becomes a salty aquatic green smell... meh

MMC
MMC

Esse é muito ruim cheiro comum e com pessima fixação.Me lembra melancia com agua do mar.Não recomendo

orchidlover
orchidlover

I can only smell the dominant green and aquatic notes. I can't detect flowers in it.
I find it very masculine for me (smells like an aftershave). There's no any feminity in this liquid.
Overall this is a cheap smelling,boring perfume, I don't recommend it at all.

I just bought this one, and I think it's pretty good. I love wearing Acqua di Gio. This is similar, but for women. It's definitely aquatic, blue, and fresh. It has that bit of watermelon in it that Acqua di Gio has, which I LOVE. But I think it's missing something more crisp and clean, like water lily. I paid $20 for it, and that's $5 more than I think it's worth. It's a light perfume to wear on casual days.

guest_Lili
guest_Lili

I have had this one, smells good, but nothing special or unique, I never fell in love with it although I have good memories of that time, it does not last long.I had it a year ago but I hardly remember the smell, while I remember my older perfumes...this perfume lacks personality.

rrrachlynne
rrrachlynne

This, to me, seems like a "different" perfume. It smells great... when it's not on me. It does last for a very long time, even on me& perfumes never last on me. It smells very fresh& clean smelling. I don't really smell much fruity notes& definitely not floral ones! I would recommend starting off with a smaller bottle. It's kind of heavy& lasts for a while-- you won't need a lot!

debob
debob

OK, here's my two cents. It's very nice. Yes, it's slightly masculine but a lot of the floral aquatics are. So you should expect that. It has a slight salty note that reminds one of the an ocean breeze, yet has some floral notes mixed in. What I picture is a Hawaiian lei floating atop a wave in the Pacific Ocean.

narcotic
narcotic

A regrettable purchase, Into The Blue is a classic example of a synthetic musk-laden sporty fragrance (which really should be unisex, although the lads have plenty of this stuff to deal with on their own already) with a totally flat character.

I'm finding, as the hours wind down, that its only saving grace is the drydown, where it shrugs its shoulders into a pleasant-ish summery woodsy thing. I might layer this with an oriental or gourmand, but I'm not holding my breath.

Maybe I just need to take up surfing in order to understand this...

sanziana29
sanziana29

Bad...bad choice. A boring parfume, very common, weak silage. Does not worth the money. A crowd cologne. I am sorry cos I bought it. I thought it was very good for summer.

ezdravkova
ezdravkova

a most delightful aquatic.. just love it.. transports me right on the beach with just one sniff.. what more can I want of this perfume?? a larger bottle :)))

tee_vee09
tee_vee09

i love sentiment, moon sparkle and sunset heat but today i tried to test this on my skin and it wasnt love at first sniff
if you compare it to these fragrances it is definately masculine it does remind me slightly of light blue d + g
and cool water those types of perfumes i probably perfer light blue into the blue is a scent that i could get sick of easily i only tried it because it is escada and i would not waste my money on this

Andi Clark
Andi Clark

Now.. this.. smells like mr. clean. I hate to denigrate fragrances but NO. Escada has had some successes but this one was not it.

lyndsey12
lyndsey12

I agree with secret crush, I found it to be quite masculine smelling and gave it to my husband to wear- he loved it!
I bought this scent unsniffed based upon positive reviews and the fact that I love the escada signature and am a fan of aquatic scents- Unoffensive but I just didn't feel feminine enough when wearing it.

guest_henna1
guest_henna1

i've tried it during lunch-break in a store, and back at the office, even some colleagues told me that it is far too masculine, and not to compare with the other lovely fragrances i normally use. totally agree with them.
and with others here: airfreshener.
recommend to try before you buy.

bronstein
bronstein

What a lovely name for a perfume... Reminds one of the BritPop single of the same name by Geneva, circa 1997. They go together well, as this scent is pure beauty. Don't be disappointed when trying it for the first time: It's a grower.

The ideal scent for women who like to add a touch of style to their daily routine.

guest_Sheridan
guest_Sheridan

I recently bought this scent and I love it. To me it is very feminine with a masculine undertone. It lasts all day long and after a few hours it smells cleaner than the initial application.

Gosh
Gosh

At first I wasn't sure if I want to write very negative reviews, but here it is. I recently obtained a sample of this fragrance with a purchase from e-retailer. Well to be honest this is probably the worse fragrance I've tried, or to put it more accurately - the worse fragrance-my skin chemistry-my nose reaction. I have to admit I kept it only an hour on my arm before washing it off. I just could not bear the synthetic putrid smell. The lotus-watermelon-grass combination turned my stomach. My boyfriend said it smells sweet and quite nice, though, but his nose cant be trusted.
Based also on all the other reviews not really a safe choice if you're looking for a gift! (unless you really hate the person :D )

Taxidermy
Taxidermy

I love it and I don't care if somebody uses it as air freshener. The opening smells similar to L'Eau par Kenzo. Within minutes the fragrance settles down and becomes more unique with its own character. The woodsy notes give a sort of aseptic smell to the perfume. Cold and clean. Personally, I love that subtle masculine vibe. Ordinary? Not to me, at least. This is a very well-done aquatic, IMHO.

ChristyS
ChristyS

Got it as a gift and "INTO THE BLUE" ended up as air freshener also in my case. It is definitely very aquatic- masculine, sharp, too me as well, and quite synthetic. Although I cannot claim about the lasting-power, it seemed to last forever, when I tried it, which wasn´t a good thing in that case. Well, my humble opionion about this Escada fragrance ;).

rockcity
rockcity

Into The Blue is one of my favorite summer fragrances. It's very fresh and clean with aquatic notes. I don't think that masculine, because it smells floral aquatic on my skin. I really love this one.

perfumesheep
perfumesheep

For me it is definitely not a masculin scent. I think it would turn out too sweet on a male.
I like the sea and this perfume feels like dipping into the ocean. It is fresh,aquatic and also sweet and floral. I must admit that it does not last so long but I just bought the shower gel and the body lotion to make it more intense.

babybomb
babybomb

I think Escada should make ITB a mens perfume coz its quite a good masculine scent! But for ladies... maybe not.
Some notes are a bit too fresh.. or sharp.. or something rather XD
Dry down smells more feminine with the melon note combined with wood.
Overall, not bad! However i still decided to give it away to a guy friend coz i will never stand the smell on someone girly like me. :P

MR.ClickClick
MR.ClickClick

A good friend of mine wears this and i smelt it when i saw it on her dresser. I was impressed with it. I didnt find it mascuine at all but of course just smelling it from the bottle i couldn't smell the cooldown. I think its way too sweet to be mistaken for a mens fragrance lol! It's a good fragrance for the price. Can't go wrong with that!

mandashell
mandashell

Am I the only one that finds this smelling just like a man's cologne. I mean this would smell amazing on a man but on a woman... yeah I think not. I had a sample of this and let all around me smell it and everyone agreed that it smelled like it should be for a man. Sure you have some perfumes that are a little masculine but this is on another level. 0.o I would never wear this!!! o.o

if you look at the color of bottle,you may think it's a masculine perfume and the first notes of this fragrance are exactly like what you expect from a blue color cologne for men.
but,wait a minute...it takes less than 5 minutes to feel the sweet,fresh,lovely middle notes.it's not the same soapy masculine blue cologne at all.
the heart of this fragrance is fresh,sweet and aquatic like watermelon mixed with lotus.this perfume is a watermelon dominant and I'm sure aquatic perfume lovers,admire it.in fact it smells like bubble gum;clean & delicious.
my only complain might be that it smells a bit artificial.please before buying it test it on your skin.it's a kind of perfume that not everybody falls in love with.it can get overwhelming if you don't like young fresh,artificial perfumes like this.
by the way,I see no similarity with this one and light blue.light blue is easier to wear.but this one satisfies special tastes of young girls who like smelling like water.it's really into the blue.

Trvevil
Trvevil

From the bottle it smells like beach, like sea, that's what I wanted to try today.
I really get out of this grass, lotus and cedar. Why they put cedar in aquatic perfumes? Must be Light Blue's success. Anyway the aquatic note is not sharp, but tender, very pleasant. I like it, it's pleasant aquatic. I thought it be just pretty perfume, but I really like it somehow. I would definitely take it with me if I'd go on vacation to some hot place by the sea/ocean.
If you're into aquatic perfumes, you might love it- I find it like more tender version of Light Blue (which on me is very cedar stuff, but I love it)this is how LB smells on some other woman with it's sweet side, it's not masculine on me.
My fave aquatic <3

smp
smp

Ok, it's a floral aquatic.., good vibration.
Watermelon is my favorite note for this kind of scent, but i only bought one bottle.
I recommend this to try one time, after you decide..

ella21690
ella21690

very fresh, a little bit masculine... it was difficult to finish it , now that is done i am sorry but i wouldn't buy it again

Eros
Eros

I agree with "Rach86", "Ineedavktion" and the others - at first look it is nice, fresh and very unusual. But after detailed consideration you see - this "unusual aquatic" is just very lite men's cologne scent.

ineedavktion
ineedavktion

I originally purchased this based on the smell from a card. I thought it smelled clean, fresh and aquatic. I was right, when I tried it on it smelled like a nice man's cologne. This one didn't stay in my collection!

Rach86
Rach86

It smells nice, yes, but I find it to be slightly masculine. It reminds me of the aftershave that some of my guy friends use. Very clean, very aquatic, but not terribly feminine, IMO.

snobuni77
snobuni77

t is a very aquatic & very comforting scent.It has a lot in common with coolwater actually.It is very fresh & non intrusive.

I just sprayed it on my neck about 10 minutes ago & the marigold & the green notes were the first things that hit my senses.As it dries down the watermelon,cedar & amber drift around in the air & comfort me.

......................................
UPDATE
I have had it on for a while now & it is starting to smell a bit masculine.I think it is the musk in it(I'm not a big fan of musk)
It isn't a scent for me but I bet it would be great on the right women

specie03
specie03

i like this one, i always used it at work smells fresh

jdoreme
jdoreme

I love the way this smells! It smells feminine but it has a masculine tone in it. I find it very sexy!

K_Virtue
K_Virtue

I actually forgot that I had this perfume. That goes to show how unmemorable it was. It was OK but would I buy it again? Not really. It seemed like a normal scent; not so extraordinary, ya digg?

Lolly007
Lolly007

My summerfragrance always. Fresh and floral, longlasting for the day.

vjeshtica
vjeshtica

Fresh, aquatic, summer scent. Not impressive at all.

alina terec
alina terec

a fragrance for women that like more masculine scents, fresh ones that is. has some aquatic notes but also some deep woody ones. tends to get anoying in time but all in all a good product.

Bibi
Bibi

It is a fresh fragrance, I can feel watermelon and green notes clearly. Only concern it is about lasting power: after one hour, I can not smell anything. Maybe if you try it with its body lotion might have stronger fixation.

Althea
Althea

nice, refreshing, after an hour can not smell anything, so in my opinion it is worth to try, not worth to buy though.

bnlrose
bnlrose

I smelled it on a friend at work and thought it was very nice. It is a clean scent - very nice. I would wear it, but not choose it as a staple.

fontanelle
fontanelle

i got it last year for my stay in Nice and it definitely is a summer scent. a little bit too fresh but it doesn't last long enough on the skin to get really annoying. i think it's a nice and energizing scent for summertime but not worth buying a big bottle.

amanda
amanda

i like this one because of its freshness, but i would say its more green that floral,definitely a summer scent for me. and also find some similarity with some mens fragrances and i dont like that
i understand the bathroom thing, its not everyones cup of tea, but I would rather give it away to a friend (or enemy if its so bad)instead of wasting it:)

Candra
Candra

This one does not smell good at all, in my opinion. I regret buying this perfume, I use it as an airfreshner for the bathroom.

Into the Blue by Escada 3.49 out of 5 based on 384 ratings and 80 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Into the Blue fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Into the Blue, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Into the Blue by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Into the Blue by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.