Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

tropical
sour
Island Kiss Escada for women Pictures

This summer Escada fragrance was inspired by Greek islands. The fragrance was created by Philippe Romano in 2004. Since then, this floral fruity perfume has been on the market as a limited edition. “Island Kiss” is the twelfth summer edition of the house of Escada and, following the successful tradition of the previous floral fruity versions full of exotic juices, it offers a modern, provocative note. We are embraced by the top notes of white flowers, magnolia, heavenly mango, passion flower, orange, passion fruit and sweet raspberry. The heart is made of white peach, hibiscus and delicate flowers. Musk, sandalwood and light tones of wood give an elegant and sensual ending to the composition. This time, the bottle is turquoise with pink reflection, work of Greek designers from island Mikonos, famous for their design of jewels.

Orange Passionfruit Magnolia Passion Flower Raspberry Mango White Flowers

Holiday

Island Kiss Fragrance Reviews

tigergirl
tigergirl

Just awful. make me dizzy.

mintstar
mintstar

My first "real" perfume growing up (graduating from body sprays hehe). I got the 2004 edition when I was in 7th grade and wore it all the way through high school. I still have half of a bottle left, and while I don't really wear it anymore because 1. It doesn't have any stay-power and 2. I'm 22 now and my personality has outgrown the fruitiness, I still looove the scent and pretty pink & blue heart bottle. Always have it on my dresser. Fond memories with this one.

fformoso88
fformoso88

I'm so glad that they brought this perfume back on the market as well as the Rocking Rio! These are my two FAVORITE fragrances of all time! I own over 30 perfumes and am kind of a perfume expert. I love in Florida so its mostly summer here all the time anyways but I even wear this during the winter months. It reminds me of laying in the beach with a Pina Colada in my hand.I really hope they KEEP this on the market. Its fruity, flirty, sweet and delicious! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!

yumcheesy
yumcheesy

I like this original version more than the 2011 special edition. This one is more vibrant and exciting and juicy- the 2011 version is more flat.

NivlaY
NivlaY

This is an expensive, wanted and high-end perfume that I owned for years. I love the smell of the fragrance and the tropical fruits are very rich in this fragrance. It makes me feel sexy back then. However, for such an expensive item I wasn't happy about the quality of the bottle. The cap is plastic and it cracks quickly =( So I throw the bottle away after I finished it and once the cap is broke I was kind of in a rush to finish it (just to get rid of it)! You will need to own more than just this one because this scent it very particular to summer time!

bbwfan1234
bbwfan1234

This was such a fun, flirty fragrance. Loved it!

asta.ksivickaite
asta.ksivickaite

my first higher end perfume growing up. I used it no matter what was the occasion. loved it soo much.

celebrity89
celebrity89

Is this the one that smells like J'adore or is it Island Kiss 2011?

MintyBobbins
MintyBobbins

I found this scent delicious.. I sprayed today in the morning, and at this time, I still can smell it's sweet fragrance. It's just really awesome, Island Kiss could be my favorite of all Escada fragrances. Sweet, fresh, sexy, playful, fun.. And a good longevity and sillage too. I feel really happy when I wore it, very noticeable but not striking.

Kellenalexis
Kellenalexis

My FAVORITE summer fragrance. I love the sweet and fruity notes in this. It's just absolutely perfect for a summer day at the beach, or anywhere really.

JezebelJazz
JezebelJazz

Bought this blind, because I am a fan of all the Summer Escada Scents.... up until I sprayed this one. Island Kiss is definatley different from the other Summer Releases.
Still don't like the 2011 version either.

francesfragrance
francesfragrance

A very great fragrance which I absolutely adore! Very sweet, fruity and floral. But more fruits- a safe choice!

AirCitrusWater
AirCitrusWater

Warm. Sunny. Close to the ocean.

I always thought of this as a watery fragrance since it's so refreshing and breezy. Juicy.

It's right up there with the little turquoise "Ralph" by Ralph Lauren, with memories of my 20's. A connection to the past.

I suppose it's ok to wear in my 30's but it clashes with my life spectacularly!

The image of the girl on the box is a perfect representation of this perfume.

Edit: just layered this now with Gucci Guilty and it's incredible!
They compliment each other beautifully, where Escada is very nice and sweet but a bit flat, and Guilty is deep and hot but not as happy, together they're unbelievable!
That feeling, of looking and looking for that "je ne sais quoi" going through isles and isles of perfume. It's wonderful when you finally find what you're looking for, your senses burst through another dimension which is perfect and complete.

PLUMPIE
PLUMPIE

rotting over-ripe fruits, Makes me feel as if I should be sticky all over. Just awful

catsngunsnyarn
catsngunsnyarn

Escada Island Kiss reminds me of a cool, refreshing, passionfruit-guava drink. If this fragrance had a color, it would be a gorgeous vivid melon-hot pink. I don't get any of the musk at all. This reminds me of Ed Hardy Born Wild - but more fruity and less flowery.

dichant
dichant

one of my "have to have" parfum.. :p like to wear it on daily routine.. fresh n happy feeling all day long ^^

deliten
deliten

Very fruity and fresh! Smells like Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner. Love it =)

PerfumeEmporium
PerfumeEmporium

Smells like a beautiful tropical vacation. Island Kiss is sweet and fruity with floral undertones. I pick up mostly on the Mango, Raspberry, Peach, and Hibiscus. This is a lighthearted and cheery fragrance. Perfect for Summer...or anytime you want it to feel like Summer :)

jackii
jackii

Mmmmmmmm...it smells like pineapples (though there aren't any in the fragrance). Pineapples, pineapples and pineapples that's what I'm smelling. It's a very delicious, fun, fruity summer fragrance.

queennoreen
queennoreen

For me this one is special as its the first gift my husband gave me for Valentine's Day when we began dating. Its a very playful upbeat fresh sweet scent. He loves peaches, and Island Kiss is just fruity flirtatious and luscious. It's perfect for summer romance, they will be sure to have a taste when they smell this one! Now that I am over 30, I feel its a bit of a young fragrance best suited for your teens and 20s. Reminds me a bit of Love Spell by Victoria Secret

Margarita1982
Margarita1982

I love it!so summery but i believe all the summer fragrances from Escada are the same!!

i love it, the fruits really come out in this, sweet ripened fruit surrounded by muted white flowers and florals. i smell the fruit mostly which i really like, and the florals mix well with them. i especially love the mango, orange and berry notes. they are delicious without being sickening. this blend is made well and lasts over 4 hrs on me. i would buy it again.

CamilaLC
CamilaLC

It's a keeper!
Very summery and fruity, too bad it's LE. I don't wear it so often because I don't want to run out of it (silly me).
I've never really tried the other "summer" fragrances by Escada, but I remember quickly sniffing one of them and thinking it reminded me of Island Kiss.

Jayebe
Jayebe

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Island Kiss. Definitely my top 3- I'd say 2, after Be Delicious by DKNY. If you like fruity, young and sexy- this is for you. I don't usually like musk, but it compliments the fruitiness so well, which is why I marked it as an evening and day fragrance. I'd say more so day. Definitely a fun summer fragrance, a really optimistic spring fragrance, too.

mvdances87
mvdances87

I love love love it!!

lilacginger
lilacginger

The first time I smelled it, was on someone else. I literally could not stop leaning over and trying to figure out what it was..pineapple, coconut, but not a pina colada. Fortunately, this was my friend! I've gone through several bottles, yes, doesn't last a long time, but it's worth spraying again and again.

Lassie
Lassie

Eww. Typical nauseating Escada tutti fruity swill. Smells like Girls Gone Wild heaved up their Sex On The Beach cocktails, right there on the beach. Welcome to it.

FunkyTomo
FunkyTomo

Love it , I'm a sucker for ALL the Escada Limited ED's in this range

The artwork on the bottle is very similar to the "Hed Kandi" Club/Music Label's artwork too.

Young , Fresh and Funky !!

Love it

My All time fave from this range would have to be "Ibiza Hippy" though ........and that's getting damn hard to find and expensive here in the UK

Pink&Cupcakes
Pink&Cupcakes

I bought this perfume without smelling it, just because it was in good price ...
It's a shame .. but I cant smell any of the notes that compose it. Only some raspberry, passionfruit and some floral notes.
When I use this fragrance smells like a mix of fruit juice and lasts a very short time ...
I'll have to try other versions.

dimitra.z
dimitra.z

summer in a bottle......
I wear this during my summer vacation ONLY! that's why it brings sooo many good memories to me..
travels me to a greek island every time I smell it...

wildorchid
wildorchid

An all time fav! i was so upset when i was told they are no longer available :(

This is one of my favorite summer perfumes! It's sad these are so unbelievable expensive!! I had to buy almost all Escada Lmt. in NY Chinatown, where they had some left in small tiny stores. I am soo glad I found so many of them there!

lopezannie
lopezannie

Sparkling fruity! A night at the beach. A tropical romantic evening. : )

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

I remeber my friend had it back in 2004. Oh how I wished I owned this one! I remember it was very fruity, candy-like and fresh. Now I'm torn betweeen buying this one and Pretty Nina...

tsa22
tsa22

I love this! I like most of the LE's of Escada and got them all. I'm always looking forward to the new one!

krazymango
krazymango

i love this perfume and im on my last drop. i do think all escade perfumes that have the same shaped bottle as island kiss seem to smell similar. all scents have slightly different undertones but the base i feal is always the same =) i cant find escada island kiss anymore, and will probaby order it online, has anyone of you got a good site ??

ThaoDo
ThaoDo

I'm thinking about buying the nice sweet scent, not to strong that make me dizzy but I wonder which one is better. Is this perfume much different from Escada Sunsetheat?
It's a bit difficult for me to buy Island perfume as it's discontinued in my country so can anybody tell me which perfume has similar smell to Island kiss?
Thank you !

rednose
rednose

cutesy & fun. I'm not the one to call on seasons for fragrances, but this is one huge Summer festival.

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

Very fun and sweet smell,perfect for young girls.

Kristel
Kristel

This is one of my favorite fragrances...It smells sweet, almost like candy, and the best way to describe it is that it's very alluring. I think it's ideal for wearing out on a date or a fun night out. It's perfect for going out to a club or party.

ViolaineViolet
ViolaineViolet

i loved this perfume when i had it!! is so fresh and it lifts my spirits up!!!

alexandragreece
alexandragreece

my absolutely favorite perfume for the summer! too bad they discontinued it...it was by far the "fruitiest" and sweetest of escada's summer line!i kept the bottle for a sniff...when i smell it it still reminds me of summer vacation in greek islands drinking margaritas by the pool under the palmtrees...!thats life!and thats what i love about perfumes...they are like a door to the past...to a memory...to happiness...:-)

Eau de moi
Eau de moi

Love it! Love it for summer! On me it is really fruity and juicy, not too sweet at all! A real tropical punch!

katrojas85
katrojas85

i love this perfume so much!!! its candy with fruity mix! it lasts long. its so good for a tropical climate like we have here in the philippines! it's kinda hard to find already :( ill buy it when i see one in the store

noharadwan
noharadwan

this one is a very fruity stong perfume even more than any other escada perfumes , i used to wear it and i get compliments at school !! but now it will never suit me ,it smells like a punch of tropical fruits and citrusy juices

Anya
Anya

Smells like many kinds of juicy sweet & sour tropical fruit, added some salt, and mix with strong alcohol punch, it really is.

It is not light, it's strong, and not kinda fresh perfume.

falovalo
falovalo

There's really no difference here than from the other Escada summer editions. That being said, it is a nice fragrance. It's fruity, tropical and not as sharp as
Sunset Heat. Too bad it doesn't last longer.

Chatnoir
Chatnoir

Sweet and slight, this has little staying power on me. The mango and citrus dominate initially, with the finish mainly focusing on the peach with the white woods softening the fruity bite. I like this, but as I said, it really has little staying power on me. The other main disappointment here, I have found, is how close all of Escada's summer scents are. "Island Kiss" really smells like "Rockin' Rio" and most of the other offerings from this line.

Amanda79
Amanda79

Island Kiss, Rockin Rio and Pacific Paradise same perfume?? I have all 3 of them bought at discount prices(thank god). I can't tell them apart! All of these seasonal perfumes I enjoy especially in the summer time but these 3 don't stand out like the others. Try Ibiza Hippie, Sexy Graffiti or Moon Sparkle if you want a little originality.

Kimmykimberly
Kimmykimberly

I love it!!! everytime I wear this perfume I got a lot of compliments from my guy friends. They said my perfume smelled like yummy candy haha! And now I'm using the second one!

amanda
amanda

i like escada perfumes a lot, this is quite simple and easy one of the summer editions line, maybe i like the new ones more, because they seem to be more complicated, but i love this one very much too

bugsy_b
bugsy_b

It smells nice.
But spray it too much can cause you dizzy..
It smelled like candy mixed with fruit.
But, i'm kinda curious why all the escada summer fragrance seemed to smelled alike.

aroma refill
aroma refill

Sweet and good to be used to a formal meeting. I like it.. :)

dizzi
dizzi

Fresh,sweet,light-the definition of the most of the Escada's perfumes.

F_A
F_A

Another Escada summer fragrance. Good for warm summer days, but too similar to other Escada summer scents.

guest_Perfume_Lover
guest_Perfume_Lover

All Escada perfume are actually quite similar..floral-fruity type..but I like all of them!

dolita
dolita

first time when i smelled it on my friend it took me to another world in my mind i imagin that im dancing on the beach and drinking my tiqilla then i bought it and it became my favorite on in my lovely summer days

guest_minnie
guest_minnie

Island kiss is the best perfume!! I really like this smell..For those who love fruity-floral perfume, this is one of the best..Try it, you will never feel regret..

LoveScent
LoveScent

This was one of my first perfumes and made me fall in love with escada. But I was much younger so I liked really sweet perfumes. I still like it but I perfer a little older scent now.

sylvie.hu
sylvie.hu

not bad, one of my girldfriends had it, i always knew where she is. it's strong

guest_amanda
guest_amanda

if you smell them you will know the differnece, however all these are floral fruity and more fruity than floral, but this is the point. actually island kiss is not the best of them, i think its a bit simple, but still quite pleasant and nice. anyway if someone doesent like the fruity scents its better not to chose of these. if somyou like then it matters which one you choose. (i would recommend sunset heat or ibiza hippie personally, but the new moon sparkle is good too)

Island Kiss by Escada 3.93 out of 5 based on 445 ratings and 61 user reviews

Escada Island Kiss by Escada for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Escada Island Kiss by Escada for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Escada Island Kiss Eau De Toilette Spray New Packaging 100ml 3.4oz
Escada Island Kiss Eau De Toilette Spray New Packaging 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Island Kiss fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Island Kiss, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Island Kiss by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Island Kiss by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.