Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Jardin de Soleil Escada for women

Jardin de Soleil Escada for women
dislike

Jardin de Soleil Escada for women Pictures

This seasonal floral perfume was introduced in 1996, developed by Sophie Labbe. Top notes are pleasantly harmonized with sweet raspberry, peach, neroli, gardenia and seductive tuberose. The heart of the perfume adds sweet notes of orange blossoms together with marine notes, brought by saffron and hyacinth, to this fruity floral composition. The bottle follows the trend of Escada season editions in its bright colors and heart-shaped form. Jardin de Soleil carries bright yellow color, packed in a box decorated with cheerful flowers.

Tuberose Gardenia Raspberry Peach Neroli

Sunny Frutti

Jardin de Soleil Fragrance Reviews

Lozzahall
Lozzahall

I love this fragrance. Back in the day it used to be my signature. The fragrance used to envelope me and all the surroundings with a beautiful bouquet of stunning yet unusual flowers which could not be recreated with anything else. I would get compliments when wearing and the sweet bouquet would linger for days. It is a shame these were annual limited editions as this one should always have been available. Fond memories none the less.

francess.raymundo
francess.raymundo

this reminds me of estee lauder's pleasures

dovey
dovey

aaaaaah my very first perfume :)
I remember I went shopping for my first perfume with my beloved Dad (may he RIP )a few years ago when I was like 13 or 14
I asked the lady I want a perfume that smells like flowers.......tried a few ones & immediately fell in love with this one.....I remember it was a pricey perfume for a girl my age and I also remember one of the girls at school was so jealous of me that she asked another girl to go behind me and tried to sniff looool and when I caught them they were like ummmm what perfume are wearing ???!!! loooool

its a sunny perfume just like its name for it does smell like the sun :) & it also smells like a garden full of flowers at morning time ........u never forget ur first perfume ;)

PerfumeEmporium
PerfumeEmporium

A sweet floral. I agree it smells expensive and little old fashioned...but I would not classify it as an "old lady" fragrance. I would just call it classy :) Smells like honey and a beautiful flower garden.

Fragrantnatic
Fragrantnatic

wow.. this is one lovely lovely happy happy scent.. love this one! I had one of these back in the 90's and yes, I still remember distinctly how nice this smells.. Its Summer in a bottle and 90s feel all over!

passionata20
passionata20

"Oh happy days......" :)))
This is a very outstanding Escada summer edition. I have 2 of 50ml bottles of it and i cherish them, since they are nothing like the nowdays versions of summer Escadas. Sunny and joyful, it indeed smells like a bubble gum but in a good way. It is not ultra sweet, but the magical combination of all notes is very attractive. Hyacint, raspberry, peach - mmmmmm.... just delicious! Indeed smells like a bit of sweet pineapple in some way. I also have to try it when it is very hot outside (today it is heavily pouring), maybe it will stay better on my skin then, but in general the staying power is quite weak, that´s the biggest minus for most the earlier summer editions of Escada.
Love it, love it , love it!!!
P.S. Reminds me strongly of a "Aqua di Gio" but with a more sweet notes in it. But the overall feeling is the same - fresh, marine, fruity. Even better than "Aqua di Gio" though not that intensive!

Having scrubbed off the asafoetida, my stroll through an Indian grocery now continues with Escada JARDIN DE SOLEIL, by far the most dominant note of which, to my nose, is fenugreek.

True, fenugreek is not listed as a note, but it was the first word out of my mouth upon spritzing this stuff on after years of neglect (and not without reason...) Perhaps the synthetic saffron has reacted with some other chemical in the mix to produce a molecule which happens to vibrate at the same frequency as the olfactorily relevant part of whatever molecule makes fenugreek smell like nothing on earth but..., well, fenugreek!

Whatever the explanation may be, based on my skin's reaction, JARDIN DE SOLEIL would be more aptly named BOMBE DE FENUGREEK. This does not smell like saffron--a note beloved to me--and the flowers, too, have all been watered with a saturated solution of fenugreek. Even the bees who try to gather pollen succumb, falling to the wayside as though drunk, never again to return to the hive. Perhaps "jardin de soleil" refers to the shimmering bodies of dead bumblebees strewn about this garden of wilted flowers.

Don't get me wrong: fenugreek has an esteemed place in Indian cuisine, but here it has been too liberally applied. I recommend JARDIN DE SOLEIL to all and only those who work in Indian groceries that sell spices in bulk, doled out using large aluminum scoops in the open air.

c3c
c3c

I found another Escada I like. Jardin de Soleil starts with a sugary blast of raspberry and peach that almost smells like pineapple. The blast doesn't last long and it begins to mellow to a slightly sweet blend of gardenia, jasmine, hyacinth and a touch of sandalwood, with the raspberry and peach barely hanging on in the background. I admit I like the beginning best, but the rest isn't half bad.

~ Have to add, sadly like some other Escada fragrances, the lasting power is poor on this one, around 2 hours.

louyse
louyse

A little old fashioned but the smell of fruits and sandalwood is terrific !

dina
dina

Very classy and luxurious scent. Smells very expensive and I agree that it might be a little old fashioned but who cares :)

amanda
amanda

i bought a collectors edition including 7ml samples with this one too, and it was very floral, a bit oldfashioned but i liked it

Jardin de Soleil by Escada 3.89 out of 5 based on 64 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Jardin de Soleil fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Jardin de Soleil, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jardin de Soleil by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jardin de Soleil by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.