Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Lily Chic Escada for women

Lily Chic Escada for women
dislike

Lily Chic Escada for women Pictures

Green notes bring the freshness to this season Escada fragrance. Mixed up with sweet green note of pear, they create the first feeling of spring after a long winter. The heart is composed of citrus fresh and mildly sour notes and lily-of-the-valley. The base is sparkling with grapefruit, amber and lime. Yellow-green bottle is cheerful as a spring awaking. The box is alson in green tones with soft white lilies on it. Francis Kurkdjian is the designer of this fragrance. Lily Chic is Escada’s limited edition for 2000.

Green Apple Pear

Lily-of-the-Valley Lemon Tree

Lime Amber Grapefruit

Lily Chic Fragrance Reviews

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

Lemon and lily! A very fragrant fruity floral. I could detect the pear but the green apple is what I was hoping to really get out of it and I did. It's a nice green apple scent so if you're looking for apples or lemon/citrus scents this is great. I can also smell the prominent lily of the valley. Beautiful, simple, easy to wear. Great to wear every day if you're just starting out collecting fragrances. This was a perfume I wore the heck out of for about a year. Ran out and bought some more.

SabrinaUK
SabrinaUK

This a a very unique and unusually beautiful lily . Not at like typical Escada. Not cloying childish sweetness at all. Try it. It's one of the kind! You won't find anything similar!

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

This is not typical fruity floral type by Escada. Nice bitter lily of valley notes, good for warm day use, moderate longevity.

rosesandpearls
rosesandpearls

This was an unbelievably lucky find at Ross. If I just sniff the bottle, I definitely can smell the hint of apple and pear and the slightest hint of lemon, but when I spray it on me, all I smell is the lily. No idea what others are talking about when they mention something sour.

I get compliments every time I wear this- from both genders. I've always tried to ration this one because I want it to last forever, but I'm already halfway through the bottle. I don't know what I'm going to do when it runs out. I primarily use it at night and in winter because I think it could get a little too heady in warmer weather. I don't think I've ever loved a perfume this much before. Very elegant.

winkibat
winkibat

I've owned this for a long time, but I'm only really starting to appreciate it lately. Lily Chic opens with a strong, almost sour, smell of Lily of the valley and citrus. The pear follows pretty quickly. It's a very crisp pear, like biting into one that's still a couple days away from being ripe enough to eat.

Those three smells pretty much hang around in even amounts for the rest of the time I'm wearing it. Interestingly, my skin (or maybe my nose) never picks up any noticeable amber. Just white florals and fruits all the way. I agree with the review below me. This is spring in a bottle.

knomrlse
knomrlse

This is spring in a bottle! This scent just makes me happy.

Lola Montes18
Lola Montes18

In a weird way reminds me of Anais Anais. I beleive it has freesia as well. Not a fav of mine.

Aprilily
Aprilily

This is spring in a bottle! Very green and crisp-I get a blast of pear, then it morphs into lily of the valley and amber, so the drydown has a nice warmth to it. This scent just makes me happy.

Tigra

Passionata: I have to try both, thanks for the tip!

passionata20
passionata20

@ Tigra: i must disagree with You: The last not-ordinary Escada summer creation was actually the next year edition of "Tropical punch"! (see also my reviw for "Tropical punch") let the name not mislead You, there is nothing tropical to my nose. After that "Sexy graffiti" and all the others became almost the same smelling like. I have tried almost all of them now and i can say that for sure!

Best Escada forever.
Last perfume before the company Escada has become a producer of fruit compotes and sticky sweets.

madhatter1
madhatter1

I remember wearing this, it was a fresh citrus note. I like escada bottles. I have minis as collectors items.

paula68
paula68

I like it! this spring, a gentle breeze of the trees in bloom!

Winterlaurel
Winterlaurel

Bottles of this smell FAR far different now than they did then. This was a beautiful green floral - my first perfume ever bought for me by a boyfriend. Within minutes we had both fallen in love with the fragrance.

guest_firea
guest_firea

This is the only limited summer edition of Escada's that i should like for its notes, but I sadly realized that it's not what I expected. It's somewhat sour which is quite all right, and fresh, and full of lily-of-the-vally, but all the notes are soooo artificial on my skin, that i just can't bear and had to wash it off. It's not a high priced perfume, but still much more expensive than it smells, IMHO. After all, positively, after it dries down, it gets softer and less generic, just like a fresh citrusy shower gel. It's quite nice then, but definetely not my cup of tea. Sorry.

guest_Halvah
guest_Halvah

It's fresh and a little bit sour, yes. My first perfume that has pear among the notes and I quite like it altough this is not the least my type of scent. On the other hand it's really "happy"! there's something in it which makes it bright and very feminine and not as girlish as the other summer limited editions of Escada. Lily of the valley it detectable but is more "chic" than one would expect from the colour and style of the bottle. It smells much better when it lingers around you then smelling it from very close (on your wrist). The strong and green, vibrant fruity notes mallow into a nice, happy bright floral accord after half an hour. Those who like perfumes with lots of apples may like this one as well.

sungelly87
sungelly87

This was my first perfume! I can still smell it...the pear and the lily of the valley is really nice. This is fresh and sparkling.

ydee
ydee

I like it, it is fresh soft and like the lily of the valley with others sents, it is good on my skin.
Not so long lasting is a pitty.

amanda
amanda

its fresh,and on me a bit "green", it feels there's no harmony in the scent

dolita
dolita

that one smells sour on my skin but the pear is very noticable in it i didn't like it any more

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Lily Chic fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Escada Lily Chic, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lily Chic by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lily Chic by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.