Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Ocean Blue Escada for women

Ocean Blue Escada for women
dislike

soapy

Ocean Blue by Escada is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Ocean Blue was launched in 1995. The fragrance features musk, jasmine, african orange flower, sandalwood, amber, rose, lily-of-the-valley and plum.

Musk Jasmine African Orange flower Sandalwood Amber Rose Lily-of-the-Valley plum

Bleu Marine Pour Elle

Ocean Blue Fragrance Reviews

DivotDiva
DivotDiva

Still have my vintage late 90s bottle. I get more floral than fruit, with a hint of salt. It made me think of the beach when I bought it, and still does a bit. I would say definitely a warm weather scent.

ImpishLisa
ImpishLisa

This was my first Escada scent. I loved it. It was also my first 'Blue' fragrance, and It was refreshing after the musks, orientals and florals. I need to get another bottle.
It always made me feel clean and fresh. Not a 'sexy' perfume, but great for wearing in the summer or spring as a daytime scent.

kozeliou
kozeliou

I love it on other women but I think is way too strong for me. So on my skin I smell only lily, amber and jasmine,but on others I smell also musk and sandalwood, which is really sweet smell. It's not an aquatic perfume for sure.

cherrypie
cherrypie

I absolutely adore this perfume, it makes me feel like spending a day at the beach, it makes me happy and feeling like a sunny breeze.
It is quite a trauma for me that it isn't available anymore.

passionata20
passionata20

Got my 100ml bottle and i am not impressed at all sadly.
This is indeed a very aquatic, fresh and airy fragrance which actually reminds me of a somekind of an air freshener or cleaning detergent. There is some salty note in it indeed, lilly-of-the-valley is not the usual like in "Diorissimo" but with the green feeling indeed, orange blossom note gives a bitter accent. In general i would decribe this one as a green-sour-salty-fresh. Smells like a dissonance to me, but can be really good on a very hot summer day. Just not my type of scent. Strictly a warmer season fragrance!
Lasting power is surprisingly quite good. In some way it reminds me of another Escada "Acte 2", but better.

Please do not remove this comment, since others might find it useful. Not every review should be positive, so people like me wanted to make a blind buy might find it very informative. Thanks.

olga11
olga11

This was even better then Ocean Blue Romance. I hope they will retrive it.

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

a special thanks to nuppu who sent me a vial of this and i can make a review of this rare perfume!

when i applied this perfume, i immediatley thought, i've smelled this before.
where or what?
this is a clean white cotton t shirt you wear after swimming in the ocean.
i get a salt accord and lilly....
clean, light, salty...more of a cologne lasting quality than toilette.
nothing to do with the big bowl of fruit "floral fruity" escada line we are so used to now....im not sure why this is a "floral fruity"--- floral aquatic or floral green (this is my personal idea) is much better.
oh! i remember what this reminds me of, how ironic that it is also hard to find and discontinued : givenchy fast forward

Category:

- Sandalwood
- Musk

Fairylight7
Fairylight7

How I miss this unattainable fragrance. If anyone in the UK has a bottle they'd like to sell me, please do let me know.

So this is how the idea of making fruity aquatic summer fragrances starts!but remember it's just the start point!of course it doesn't smell as good as Escada's later summer fragrances.in fact nowadays it's very rare and it's became so cheap.it's no surprise that it's discontinued when you compare the smell with later Escada's perfumes.Even in Fragrantica,the notes part is empty,but this is what I found about it:
"Escada launched Ocean Blue in 1995 its a fruity scent containing green marine floral notes along with fresh fruit and woods. Its suggested for daytime hours."
how did I found out about this perfume?once when it was just released the shape of packing took my eye.when I tested it to me it smelled somehow sour more than fruity.I don't remember about the smelling anymore,but if it were unique to me I would go,test it again.

Ocean Blue by Escada 4.00 out of 5 based on 38 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Ocean Blue fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Ocean Blue, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ocean Blue by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ocean Blue by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.