Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

I have it: 496 I had it: 295 I want it: 276 My signature: 10

tropical
Ocean Lounge Escada for women Pictures Ocean Lounge Escada for women Pictures

Ocean Lounge by Escada is a floral fruity fragrance for women. Ocean Lounge is a new fragrance and it was introduced in 2008. Top notes are litchi, plum, pear nectar accord and strawberry meringe accord; middle notes are violet petal sorbet aromas, mimose blossom and jasmine; base notes are amber, sheer vanilla and teak wood. Ocean Lounge was launched in 2008.

Litchi Plum Strawberry Pear

Tickled Pink

Ocean Lounge Fragrance Reviews

alicepolice
alicepolice

A quite quirky, tropical scent. Uplifting and joyful, but not lacking in depth as many of the Escada summer fragrances tend to do. It is a bit darker and heavier than any of its siblings – you'll need a little more attitude to pull this one off. Super sweet, at the edge of being “burnt sweet” – but don't let this notion scare you off. It's not aquolina – there's much more tart berries and fruity juices to this one.

lipglossandabackpack
lipglossandabackpack

After my shower today I slathered on some o Boticario body lotion with a passionfruit and cashew scent. It may be the last week of March and we might be having a blizzard, but I am going to pretend its summer! Moments later I realized I'd set myself up for quite the perfume challenge- what scent layers well on top of passionfruit and cashew? The answer? Escada Ocean Lounge. This scent is very accurately described as very sweet and fruity. I get major lychee for hours, a touch of strawberry and very little of the promised vanilla or amber base. I think that most young girls would love to receive this as their first real perfume, and it would also be great to pack on a tropical cruise or beach getaway.

thatjacksonchicck
thatjacksonchicck

Wow this perfume of Escada its so simple in its whole.
It has very lovely notes especially strawberry,plum and litchi that reminds me of the beach for its sweet smell sour!!!

spicywasabi
spicywasabi

This is a wonderful perfume, really fresh and fruity. Smells like strawberries in the summer.

Lavallectra
Lavallectra

Ocean Lounge is a fresh, vibrant scent perfect for summer... it's very sweet and as long as you like strawberry you should like this... because that's pretty much all I can smell the whole time I'm wearing it. It reminds me of a strawberry scented deodorant I had in the late 90's :P

Hsd
Hsd

Very sweet and girlish... At first I really loved this freshening scent when I checked it out.. especially for summers... but then I was deeply disappointed by the staying power that hardly exceeds more than two hours...
:-(

Beckylynn8881
Beckylynn8881

Very sugary sweet strawberry...like a perfume version of a strawberry Fanta. Fun, girly summery scent but I found it to be a little too light. Had trouble detecting it after a couple of hours.

yumcheesy
yumcheesy

more expensive version of Victoria's Secret "Pure Seduction"

dipisor
dipisor

This is pretty nice, a girly scent. But all I can feel is lot of fruity, especially strawberries, and no floral at all.

FragranceSwettie
FragranceSwettie

Ok, first of all I will like to say that im totally a newbie in this forum. Secondly, this is my 1st time giving review for perfume :P

Ocean Lounge is my 1st perfume, hmmm can be considered as my signature perfume 4-5years ago as im not a perfume "freak" back then. I had one bottle of perfume only ha ha (just started to collect perfume recently.) Well, but I love this scent so much still. It brings back so many great memories for me. This was the first perfume that my bf gave it for me as my surprise bday gift too. My bf loves this smell on me. The bottle of the smell is very fresh still despite that I have been keeping for about 2yrs + (the one my bf gave it for me).

Let's talk about the scent now, is a very strawberry type of sweet (I love strawberry, so is great for me), fresh and the staying power on me is great. Well, I wouldn't classified this smell has anything related to lounge bar but more like a lounge that open at the beach. So lovely sweet fresh young smell. I can just imagine myself wearing this and running around splashing water with my bf at the beach. Haha really brings back my wonderful and active moments.

rosembloom
rosembloom

I looove me some fruit punch and this one is quite special. A lovely friend of mine smelled it and associated it to ' Pure Seduction' by V.S. and though of me. On one of his plane rides back to Montréal he gifted me with a f.s. bottle. I am now at 11h11 getting clean strawberry whiffs and pure Hawaian Punch and am in summer heaven. Of course it has nothing to do with the smell of a lounge as such but more with lounging in a fruit basket. Tart Berry candy breezes around me making me think of Strawberry Shortcake and her friends would approve of. Berry sweet! Thanx hun! I can smell the lychee, meringues and pineapples the most after the strawberry. I feel nice and girly without being nauseated and find it has great longevity and good sillage. This pina -colada daikiri is on me baby!!!! dove ya!

valerie.aardahl
valerie.aardahl

I bought this for my holiday in Turkey a few years ago. I used it actively on the warm evenings, and now every time I open the bottle, I get some wonderful memories. The fragrance is sweet, fruity and playful. Suitable for both day and night. Gives you a good mood and feeling of summer

Jitterbug Perfume Lover
Jitterbug Perfume Lover

I received this bottle in a lot of fragrances on EBay, otherwise I'm sure I would not have purchased it by itself. I'm keeping it, but more for the kitsch factor than anything else. You gotta love a fragrance that makes you want to break through a door while yelling, "OH YEAH" just like the Kool-Aid dude does.

On my skin, this smells exactly like concentrated HAWAIIAN PUNCH; the original red version, or maybe it's STRAWBERRY KOOL-AID; it's hard to remember since I was probably 10 years old the last time I drank either of those. I almost wanted to spray it in my mouth to see if it tasted like that as well. I cannot imagine how the good folks in the marketing department at Escada come up with the names for their juices, but I was raised by the beach, and this doesn't smell anything remotely like an "ocean lounge", this is Hawaiian Punch all the way. I think I could rename my bottle Punch Me Silly or maybe Punchbowl Princess.

I have a Hawaiian themed family reunion picnic at the park coming up next month. I will either be wearing this fragrance, or I could just roll around in the fruit bowl for awhile with the same effect. Don't get me wrong, I liked it, but it's not a fragrance you could take seriously. This is just a summer crush for me.

Melpo
Melpo

Were I to call it by another name, I would call it Strawberry Fields. Whoever likes strawberry must like this one.

edeangelis
edeangelis

Yes, very sweet - and I love it:) Many people said it is better in cold weather. Well, I live in Alaska, and it's winter, and it's great!! I can see where in really warm places it would be overwhelming, so I will primarily use this as a fall and winter scent (which is convenient since it's much more often cold here than warm!!) LOVE it!!

Mochahantas
Mochahantas

Woah is this sweeeeeeet. I like em sweet, but boy I wasn't expecting this. Usually Escada's scents are sweet, bright, and fruity, with just enough floral to take the cavity off the sweet tooth. Often times, the Escada fragrances have a 'fresh-out-the-shower' aire to them that also helps balance the sweetness out.

I bought this because that's what I wanted. I purchased it blind. This is a summer jam-like berry scent. Almost very juvenile in nature. It does have a hint of floral in it, but I'm not sure that the floral even saves the sweetness. I'm not sure how I can pull this off in the summer like I was hoping without it being too cloying, but I can definitely see it for the fall.

It's not my favorite and I can't seem to find a special place for it in my wardrobe for some reason :/ Of course, like most things that aren't my favorite lasting power is pretty decent giving me 4-5 hours and sillage is pretty good on this baby too. I'd recommend if you like sweet berry, jam-like scents. If sweet isn't your thing run far, far away.

tjung
tjung

I Love Love this fragance!!! is sweet and fruity perfect to a summer or spring day :D

addicttoperfume
addicttoperfume

i love this fragrance. it uplifts my mood and makes me feel energized and awake. its fruity and sweet and bright. im in looooovvvveee
Update: this starts to smell like generic body spray after a while...I've fallen out of love. Lol

aboulden
aboulden

This is a very nice scent. It's not sophisticated...it's something you would wear casually.....very fruity with great lasting power.

dovey
dovey

One of the reviews said that it gets better in cold weather !! TRUE STORY :)
its now a cool autumn here in my place & I thought I'd give the shower gel another try & WAAAAAW the scent got better.... more sophisticated , now its more like a sweet ripe strawberries that u feel u wanna bite and it lasts longer
One of the rare sweet fruity perfumes that really suits cold weathers

seneca
seneca

On my skin it is like syrupy fruit water and disgusting. I'm not one for fruity fumes as it is. I bought a sample EDT vial of this as for years I have wanted to try it - happy it's a vial and I can give it to a teenager.

I expected warm ocean, maybe just a hint of fruit in the background. This is slamming tart-fruit in your face and it reminds me of Victoria Secret body sprays the strippers wear, and those cheap fruity sprays you can purchase any old where.

Not for me !!! If I can taste it in my mouth and it makes me dizzy ill - it's a NO NO.

eaudetoile
eaudetoile

I tried this perfume for the first time around three years ago. When I sprayed it on the tester strip, I absolutely fell in love with it! But I decided not to by it immediately. After a month of dreaming about this perfume, I went on a frantic search for it that lasted a year. I finally found it in a perfume shop. One would think that this story would have a happy ending...Not quite. After taking it home and spraying it on my skin...I was overwhelmed by the sent of sirupy gumdrops! On my skin this perfume smells like flower garden glade plug-in mixed with assorted gumdrops and strawberry jam all tempered down with nail polish. You would also think that a perfume with such a heavy scent would be very noticeable to people around you. Not this one! It's incredibly weak. If anything, this perfume only serves to be an annoyance. I think that my nose for perfume has matured a great deal which is why I no longer like this perfume. Needless to say, I will not be purchasing this perfume again.

CocoAy
CocoAy

I love it. Am in the tropics & immediately I get the plum and pear ( 2 of my favourite fruits ) which linger as it moves to the amber, vanilla & teak wood. Delicious smell.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I previously wrote a review for this but it has miraculously disappeared from this site...anyway so I like this scent but this smells way too sweet sometimes and it is too heavy for the summer. I would recommend this for the fall or spring but this will knock you out in the summer.
I also think that Sexy Graffiti by this same brand *Escada* smells like this scent but Sexy Graffiti smells much better.

EDIT 1/20/2013: I miss this scent :( I still have Sexy Graffiti but I feel like this scent would be good for this time of the year, while sexy graffiti is far better in the summer. I might purchase this again since I can always find a good deal on ebay :)

bleuciel
bleuciel

I agree to Radchick below. This fragrance is all about vanilla juicy strawberries. Fruity, sweet, but fresh. Not cloying at all, this is not a heady/heavy scent. Perfect for summer. Most guys like it, as 'it's sweet, but refreshing'.

Longevity is poor, of course. A few short hours, needs re-applying often, especially in the heat of the summer.
Projection is better, one meter or more, with 5-6 sprays.

The bottle is very nice, given this is a seasonal scent. All glass and metal, with pink and red degradees. Metallic cap that closes firmly. Absolutely no risk of leakage.

I think the name may be misleading - it's not an aquatic scent 'ocean lounge'. But it may be fresh to some people, fresh sweet, not fresh green.

You just can't beat Escada for sweet fruity summer scents. They all smell similar, true, but each is one is terrific. This one is heavy on juicy strawberries. It's sweet but tart at the same time, nad I do detect soft flowers coming through. I can't help but love all of these yummy cheerful summer fragrances.

njyogachick
njyogachick

This is my first Escada perfume purchase & I wanted to love it so badly. I smelled this at a duty-free shop on some horridly long lay-over in an airport. I'm guessing boredom clouded my judgement. Ocean Lounge is fruity, sweet & BORING. It smells like a fruit salad with a heavy dose of vanilla. Don't get me wrong, the fragrance conjures up fun summer days but I have absolutely no silliage with this juice. I don't mind smelling like Strawberry Shortcake, but I want it to last throughout the day. I'm not going to keep going, because most reviews have touched on the same issues. Ultimately, a forgettable fragrance.

akheperure
akheperure

I don't know if women today really like this kind of stuff, but so many of the perfumes easily available nowadays (at least here in Japan) are like this one, that I feel there is a true lack of originality among some perfume makers...
To me this one is an nauseatingly sweet concoction of strawberry bubblegum with artificial litchi flavouring that stubbornly sticks to my skin the whole day...
As it goes, I had to keep washing my skin over and over because it really made me feel queasy.
Still this perfume seems to have some very positive reviews, which is good :)
If we all liked the same things there would be no variety and this world would be a very boring place...

DocTales
DocTales

Does anyone smell cotton candy or super sweet strawberry syrup?

racholo
racholo

I LOVE this perfume. Got given this for a birthday present one year. My bf loves it, I always get compliments when I'm wearing it. You feel great wearing it, it's such a fresh summery & flirty scent. Dunno why some of the other girls are saying it smells of hairspray & doesn't last long. I guess it depends on your skin type as I'm brunette and it works well on me & lasts all day. Would stock many bottles of this up if I could afford it!

Helenoula
Helenoula

RESPECT to this perfume!!!!!

Rammich
Rammich

I've always been complimented by other girls that this scent suits me and is really sweet and girly. I like it very much myself. The floral scents and raspberry notes are so beautiful to the smell, but could have been a little less powdery on the notes, would have been better.

isi
isi

Es una fragancia, dulce y sensual. La nota que predominó en mi piel fue la de strawberry. Mas que un perfume de día de vacaciones de verano, me viene a la mente usarlo en un atardecer sentada en una terraza, relajándome y tomando una bebida refrescante o en una salida informal. Tiene una buena estela, es llamativo y tiene una duración promedio 4-6horas. Es una buena opción para cualquier persona, a quien guste de perfumes frutales, dulces y con un toque de sensualidad, discretamente llamativo, optimista y con energía.

It is a fragrant, sweet and sensual. The prevailing note in my skin was the strawberry. More than a day perfume of summer vacation comes to mind me using it in an afternoon sitting on a terrace, relaxing and sipping a refreshing drink or an informal exit. It has a good trail, is striking and lasts an average 4-6 Hours. It is a good choice for anyone, who like fruity perfume, candy and a touch of sensuality, quietly flashy, upbeat and energetic.

EauSensuelle
EauSensuelle

Escada Ocean Lounge was a sad surprise.

It's actually a tropical fruit salad with a synthetic, hairspray note. It's very similar to any of the other Escada fragrances, with their unique fruity-floralness.

When I spray it on, it smells like fruits and a little bit of synthetic hairspray. The initial blast is expansive, but is not heavy. It smells like a fruit cocktail mixed with hairspray.

After the initial blast, the hairspray note widens and makes a huge monotonous hole through the fragrance.
It's like a girl who bathes in this stuff comes and gives you a spoilt, blank look, as if wanting more candy. This is all I get from Escada Ocean Lounge.

justicecrow88
justicecrow88

i get all of the fruity notes and they are crisp as well as sweet.like a handful of sugared fruit and berries.the violet and jasmine are just light enough for my taste as i abhor strong floral scents.i could have with stood a bit more red berry in there,but this is a pleasant scent and i will be wearing it again soon.

nora elia
nora elia

It has a really strong smell of strawberries!!, very similar to Versus Time for Pleasure from Versace, but I find it a little bit fresher and with stronger smell of strawberry! Sadly it does not last enough on my skin.

Liina
Liina

I can smell wild strawberries in Ocean Lounge. They taste kind of a bitter and this scent has the same bitter feeling to it. To me Ocean Lounge does not smell sweet but more tart and the other fruits even a bit sour. But strawberry is the dominating note and smells quite like the real thing (to me wild strawberry though). The florals make the scent a little bit soapy.
I find this perfume very summery and beachy but not for my taste as I prefer juicy and sweet fruits (as in Taj Sunset).

SheShe
SheShe

I had a sample and got rid of it. The most significant in Ocean Lounge was strawberry and the fragrance was pleasant but thin and boring, it didn't happen much while I was wearing it. Funny, holiday, strawberry, smile, good humour, not much depth, fruit - key words. Ah, and it didn't last long.

lonika
lonika

this frangrance was way too sweet for me..I don´t even know why exactly I bought it..:)

92heartbeat
92heartbeat

it smells like litchi, nothing special but i like it

Lettukestit
Lettukestit

Oh yes, candy and scented erasers (or crayons). Love it! B)

Edit. Something has happened, and I no longer love this scent. Either it has changed or I have. It's seems quite musky now, more vanilla than before. Bottle is only 1,5 years old and it was alright a week ago.. I wonder!

viveka
viveka

Besides Rockin'Rio this one is my favorite from Escada's range. Crispy strawberries sunk in caramel apple mousse; sounds yummy, hah? :) Yeah, OL is relly really yummy. Sometimes i've got impression that it smells almost exactly like these strawberries from Haribo :) And i do like smell like this on me! Not quite mature but still not so infantile like Britney's scents for example. Ocean Lounge is like sea of smiles, sweetness, youth and immature craziness. Quite nice afternoon :)

gigiletta
gigiletta

i am so sorry to not obey fragrantica goddess in this site.i bought it totally greedy -i usually love escada-before tested and i hate it,very sticky,like baby doll hair,plastic strawberries,chewing gum and lipgloss.i feel very disapointment,shame on you escada.

rachelriley
rachelriley

The notes of litchi is easily recognizable. An ideal wear for summer. Love it!

vallin
vallin

too sweet. it was ok from beginning but after month of using it started disapoint me.

scentorita
scentorita

This came with the Escada collectors edition and it is by far the worst of the bunch. Yeah I smell the strawberries but it smells fake and cheap. I love the smell of strawberries but this smelled like fake strawberries not the ripe fresh juicy kind. Very dissapointed. Only lasted 2 hours top.

Silhouette_
Silhouette_

Got this as a free sample. It smells cheap and chemically sweet - exactly that crappy synthetic strawberry you can find in every sparkly pink lip gloss for fifteen-year-old fans of Miley Cyrus. Insufferable.

adrienn99
adrienn99

its alright. but to me too boring and does not last at all.

Lozza16
Lozza16

This used to be my favourite perfume, but ive gone off it a bit now. It smells sweet like strawberries and very summery. I haven't worn it for a while because i used to where it every day from when it first came out and now i'm kind of bored of the scent.

flowersandcandy
flowersandcandy

This is the worst escada perfume so far.I got sick of how synthetic and unflattering it smelled.I've had better smelling air fresheners at home.There are so many prettier summer fragrances than this one.

perfumeloverr92
perfumeloverr92

when i wear this i can just imagine myself somewhere very hot sun bathing on the beach sipping a fruit cocktail mmmm listening to the calming waves crashing on the shore. Ocean lounge is very very fruity and smells good enough to drink lol but i only wear it now and agian as i am afraid that if i wear it i might go off it because its soooo sweet.
The perfect fragrance for fruity lovers ~like me ;)

mimi88
mimi88

tried to like this one but it's too synthetic for me, so finally sold this. and the smell reminds me loreal color shampoo in the red package. as i have a bottle of escada pacific paradise and island kiss i prefer them much much more than this one.

sofiii
sofiii

Ocean Lounge starts like sugared strawberries and plums with a bit hint of plastic-ness. Somehow it’s like a eau fraiche version of Britney Spear’s Fantasy at this stage.

Then the scent just gets more and more plastic-y sweet, like some of the so-called chypre fruity perfume these days (I’m talking about Tous In Heaven Her, which I’m not a fan of either), or a typical Victoria’s Secret perfume which has the ‘nice’ fruity smell but actually plastic-smelling; somewhat it is headache-inducing to me.

The dry down of Ocean Lounge is like a diluted, less peachy/berry or floral version of Love Spell by Victoria’s Secret.

Not my cup-of-tea, also, I find the quality /price ratio of the Escada fragrance is quite disappointing.

Jennyke
Jennyke

Yummy smell!

mil1991
mil1991

smell like strawberry syrup and pear nectar

Blossomto
Blossomto

Yum Yum Yum!! Like cocktails on holidays in the south of Spain

Ohkit
Ohkit

What a disappointing perfume...The box, the bottle, the commercial-they all intrigued me and I thought the scent would be out of this world, beautiful and sexy. It's Escada, after all, and they make great perfumes. So, I sprayed it on me like crazy without sniffing it first. Bad luck, the scent is horrible, I can only get the toxic strawberry and nothing else. I'm not a fan of sweet perfumes, yet this one is killing me. Nauseating and suffocating. Maybe on others it smells OK, but I'd never ever wear/buy/look at Escada Ocean Lounge.

floof
floof

I really like escada scents so i guessed i was bound to like this one considering I like the brand and notes, so i bought the large 3.4oz bottle for under $40 on amazon and am so happy with it! I think my favorite of the escadas (I have tried most of them now from cheap sets on amazon) is the 2011 release Taj, the blood orange mango thing is a little better than the litchi plum thing here, but they do smell similar. I love using these large bottles of Escada as room scents, its a lovely yet short lived smell that needs lots of respraying, but when ever I am recording music a little Escada in the air helps :) its nice when your space and yourself smell good, and Escada scents are very reasonable for being somewhat niche, exclusively limited edition line. I also enjoy marine groove, and they admittedly all smell a bit similar, a mid powered tropical note that is the same in almost every fragrance from the line. The men in my life enjoy my 3 favorite Escadas very much when I wear them. A very presentable, likable fragrance with disappointing lasting power, but the low amazon price makes up for that so you can spray extra without breaking the bank! I would suggest for a teen or a room spray along with a perfume for adults who like fruity scents!
4/5 stars for the lasting power.

tjupp
tjupp

An extremely sweet, fruity and somewhat boring scent. I think it smells like any other sugary strawberry perfume out there, no complexity at all. Guys seem to like it though, but it just doesn't do it for me. I need to finish up my bottle, 'cause it still works for every day wear, but I will not buy it again.

arwenlawliet
arwenlawliet

The smell is too sweet at first...but it gets less intense as the time goes by. Has a great staying power on me. :)

guest_unicobello
guest_unicobello

I think that this perfume has to suit the wearer, body chemistry makes a perfume fly on you, or hit bottom. This one is amazing on me.

la_beba
la_beba

i try to like this one..but all i get is synthetic strawberry scent!!...where is sugary sweet strawberry, vanilla etc? :(

i been wanting this for soo long & end up don't like it...not suit my body chemistry..:( so sad :) the bottle is cute..

mjqueen
mjqueen

escada is the master of floral fruity fragrances! the only thing equal is champs eleeys by guerlian which has mimose as a note as well fyi. I really enjoy this and i cant wait to buy it. As ppl have said the bottle suits the smell and if you dont like the others most likely you wont like this but if you do your in for a fruity treat!!
I almost went of perfumes this week because of sarah jessica parkers lovely collection... A fruity floral out of the three which is endless made me vomit. I was vomiting for an hour. I swore id never spray perfume again....
But this is delightful. This seems to suit my chemistry really well still sniffing my wrist with pleasure. I found this one is much nicer on my skin then sunset heat. That was nice just on my clothes but this is something i like really close to me and thats how i like my fragrances.

guest_Amelie
guest_Amelie

Ocean Lounge has been my signature scent since it was released - personally, I love the scent, and it has the added bonus that unlike many other budget-friendly perfumes I've tried, the scent suits my natural one and doesn't smell cheap or nasty.
I will admit that it is very sweet, but I personally love those kinds of scents - I bought it after asking for the sweetest scent available in a perfume shop! For anyone who isn't a puffball of pink and/or doesn't want to smell like a girly cocktail met a sweet shop, though, it might be a bit overpoweringly so.

The sugary meringue scent comes through quite strongly in the start, followed by a fruitier undertone that lasts through the day. However, I do find that by the end of the day when the bass notes come through more strongly, they're a bit musky and perhaps a little unpleasant. It doesn't smell all that good by the next day either - it has a tendency to develop a slightly stale kind of smell if left on too long. Not, therefore, a good perfume to leave on hard-to-wash clothes or letters.

But on the whole, it's great for the price, and I recommend it for anyone who suits very sugary scents.

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

Ocean Lounge is indeed great for summer or holidays somewhere warm and exotic.
It is a typical Escada scent, like fresh fruit juice and if you like Escada, you will like this, too.
I bought a 100ml bottle unsniffed and I was not disappointed.

enigma_33
enigma_33

Perfect summer scent - like a pink cocktail in an ocean lounge! I smell ripe litchee, strawberry and pear, I wish they would make a real cocktail like this.

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

I bought it thinking it was like the other fruity tropical Escadas....but this one is wayyy sweeter..very sugary. Not crazy about it....

acingram
acingram

I recently tried this perfume and I have to say I LOVE it! Other reviews say it is too sweet, and I will admit it is very sweet, but in a candy/fruity cocktail sort of way. I typically hate sweet perfumes but I love this one, it is the perfect addition to a summertime collection. Love it!

Haduska
Haduska

I´ve always been aware of those sticky sweet perfumes, but I´ve fallen in love with all Escadas. They are so soothing, when I´m tired they are so so refreshing, that I almost feel the breeze by the sea. I´ve bought today Ocean Lounge and also Marine Groove. Who said they smell the same? They´re absolutely different and fantastic in very special way. Looking forward summer holidays:)

Girly T-Rex
Girly T-Rex

I agree with the other reviewers that say this fragrance is just WAY too sweet. There's so much fruit and no balance going on in this perfume that it's headache inducing & nauseating. By the way this does NOT smell anything like Ibiza Hippie, like some people have said. I prefer Ibiza Hippie over Ocean Lounge.

mandashell
mandashell

Oh man. WHat I wouldn't give for a gorgeous strawberry scent that doesn't smell artificial! I love the opening notes. But as the perfume settles the plastic-y sweetness drastically intensifies and it starts to smell sickening. This perfume is actually pretty strong because my tester seemed to last forever. ;') I am still on the hunt for a great smelling summery Escada fragrance. This one is just too sweet and artificial. If they toned down the sweetness and made it more tart while adding more quality ingredients then it would be awesome.

guest_maneli
guest_maneli

my boyfriend bought it for me and he sayd it's soooooo sexy! but i think it's too sweet!

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I'm wearing this today for the first time in the spring and I like it a lot. I always liked litchi and I didn't know this fragrance had it. Very soft nothing like what I smelled in the winter time when I purchased it. I was thinking I made a mistake but no this one is a winner!

guest_rim
guest_rim

i love da perfuim...its sooo wicked!!i love da smell..its so sweet n i love those fragranses...its just gorgeous!!lolve it

golden
golden

I recently bought this one.
Funny as i am being drawn to more gourmand perfume for some strange reason!??
I love the opening, pear strawberry and litchi. The smell does not change change too much on my skin, which i love but i can detect amber and vanilla, which trails off after many hours.
It's long lasting smells just like summer holidays, fruit punch and is suitable for winter or spring IMO as i feel it would be too sweet for summer months.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

Preferred moon sparkle as a throwaway summer fragrance. Bought this before i really got into fragrance. It's now been ousted for more quality stuff but it's a great fun fragrance for teens or maybe on holiday
saying that, when my husband and I went off without the kids (for once!) to stay overnight at the beach in our glorious weather at the moment, what did I bring with me? Ocean Lounge all the way, baby!!

claudia_23
claudia_23

escada fragrances are great and this one is one of my favourites. Is verry sweet it smells like raspberry's and berry's.but i think it is not suitable to wear it in the morning and durring the day because it might give some headeaks

floszra
floszra

I really like it! It is long-lasting on me, and very very fruity! The only promlem is that the strawberry smells a little bit synthetic.:)

melimelo87
melimelo87

loooooooooove it OMG escada has amazing scents...these perfumes are amazingggg for summer, I don't own an Escada perfume yet but I intend to purchase one very soon:D peace

c3c
c3c

WOW! Sweet? Oh ya it's sweet. Just take me out and roll me in a strawberry "nectar" style drink. You know the kind I'm talking about, sold in cans, thick, syrupy sweet. It does mellow if you can survive the initial punch but I think I'll pass. Too much sweet tart strawberry for me. However if you truly love strawberries you may want to check it out.

guest_MissWorld
guest_MissWorld

Normally I like the frangrances of Escada but this one is way too sweet for me. Moon Sparkle by Escada was my fav fragrance. I even bought it second times! But then I could not find it anywere to buy so I decided to try Ocean Lounge but it is too sweet. But then I tried another new fragrance by Escada. It is called Marine Groove and it is the best fragrance ever! You really should try it. I would not even give 10$ for Ocean Lounge. But I bought Marine Groove for 50€. It is sooo great. People ask me which fragrance I am using. I just fell in love with a fragrance.

natalieskating
natalieskating

I tried it somewhere and decided to buy it. Now I dont even know why i liked it.Too sweet. It's for teens maybe

Kristel
Kristel

Summer in a bottle! Fresh and captivating scent. Ocean Lounge is inspired by that magical summer holiday moment when the late afternoon sun gives way to a sensually charged party atmosphere. The fragrance features a cool and refreshing combination of exotic summer fruits.

jigglyclefairypuff
jigglyclefairypuff

Ocean Lounge my ass.

This should have been called 'Willy Wonka's Pychedelic Boat Ride'

Mysticalili
Mysticalili

I don´t understand why the name ocean...

It reminded me of Raspberry Fantasy by Body Fantasies but stronger and way too much fruity and sweet.

The kind of perfume I would wear just once and never more. It´s a pity. It has a beautiful bottle.

x.Emiiie
x.Emiiie

I tried this at the airport and at first I thought it smelled sweet and different but after a while it's just like all the other Escada's. Bleh NOT my type.

guest_FarOuW
guest_FarOuW

at first it's smells good but after eurkk it's too fruity and sweet althoug I like this kinda fragrences but this one gives me a feel of sickness... want to vomit !!

moonruby
moonruby

This smells like a vodka infused cocktail.

Most of the Escada range share similar sugary notes, much so that I have failed to take any of them seriously.

Judging by the name I was hoping for a more 'oceanic/aquatic/marine' note, but yet again I encountered the same sugar blast like the others.

Gorgeous bottle though.

taydev
taydev

way too sugary sweet for me its almost nauseating. if you want too smell like thick sugary fruit punch, this is for you! ocean lounge has forever set me off all escada scents.

sjanira
sjanira

I just tried this at Tjmaxx and I have to say it's ok but a little ordinary. The opening notes are very fruity and fresh. The litchi is quite strong here. My husband loved it but to me Moon Sparkle is bit better in my opinion. This is much fruitier and not as sweet as Moon Sparkle. I love almost all Escada Fragrances so I'll probably add this to my collection.

rikalin
rikalin

I loved it at first.... and I got sick of this too..... I think I got sick of it like the day after I got it.

perfume
perfume

at first i liked it, but after a while it doesn't smell as good. i didn't like this one as much as sunset heat. that one was really good

this is 100% Escada.don't hesitate.it starts with the familiar fruity scent which is like a fruit cocktail in a hot summer day.it's more sour than sunset heat,but it has some similarities with it and moon sparkle(even the shape of bottle is like moon sparkle)
this summer beachy scent is not all about fruits.it has some floral scents that gives it more long lasting power than the other ones.
the new experience about this new Escada is that I found the base notes somehow spicy.not very spicy,but it has some woody spicy hints too.
I'm not sure if it is something people remember or not.I like it,but I think Escada needs to find a new career and make some really different fragrances too.

alexandragreece
alexandragreece

its ideal for non-special summer occasions...like a walk to the shops in the morning so yeah ocean lounge is not my favorite one from the escada summer perfumes' line...actually i think is rather "soapy" and "common" as a scent(thank god its less soapier and common than "moon sparkle")the best of all was by far"island kiss"...escada bring it back to the stores please? :-) xoxo

Malibu
Malibu

OCEAN LOUNGE is strong on the fruit notes. The notes of plum & strawberry stayed with me all the way through the fizzy violet heart notes. Personally I love sweet scents, though other people will want to try before they buy.

One other issue; while the colour of the bottle is pretty, I'm not a fan of the shape. The bottle's base is very small, so the bottle tips with the slightest nudge of my dressing table.

P.S.
To the reviewer who recommended this as a replacement to Sexy Graffiti: THANK YOU!!!

sky76sky
sky76sky

Thought I had better check this one out, seeing as it may well be coming my way soon....I love the ocean, the packaging's fab...

Wow - juicy, fruity sugar-hit! Plums, pears & violets. Not my usual choice of fragrance...but I decided to give it some more time.

So now I am wearing strawberry bootlaces, scratch & sniff passionberry stickers from the 80's, sunmmerberry sorbet, a touch of Strawberry Shortcake doll's hair (not the plastic bit!), jammy dodger biscuits, pink strawberry/vanilla custard (boarding-school stylee)....which is WAY out of my comfort zone, but actually quite pleasurable in a girly-girly way (dare I own up to enjoying smelling like a jammy dodger?! hehe).

Lasting power is very good - but this is far to "strawberry-candyfloss" for my liking.

At the moment I feel like someone should pop me in their mouth & chew on me.....is that a bad thing?!

....just been told I am a 'strawberry & cream' Chupa Chups haha

guest_melissa
guest_melissa

this smells totally sexy and is perfect for the summer.

Perfumaniac
Perfumaniac

This fresh, captivating scent captures the ultimate moment of summer with fruity overtones and floral undertones to create a fresh & modern fragrance.

Werewolfie
Werewolfie

I don't have a clue why this smell is called "ocean"- i became definitely disappointed when i didn't find any watery note. however, when i calmed down, i found this smell very good! not cheap, no musk, but sweet and easy to wear :-) i found the litchi, plum and mimose notes speially appealing. i think that this is a very good scent for summer parties. i want it :-)

itzpapalotl
itzpapalotl

I like this fragrance. It smells just like strawberry cotton candy. It's not heavy or too sweet. It's light and refreshing. It's a good casual daytime scent. There is nothing "oceany" about it so I don't know why it's called Ocean Lounge. The name is misleading. I usually think fragrances like this one smell cheap but I actually liked this one.

Michii_<3
Michii_<3

Ocean Lounge is a deliciously sweet, fruity fragrance that is perfect for warm summer evenings, the time of day when the sun has just dissapeared, the sky is a dusky blue and you can see the silvery lights of the boats in the ocean sparkling in the distance.

Unlike Pacific Paradise [which was more suited to days at the beach beneath the blazing sunshine], this fragrance brings to mind glamorous summer nights, dressed in flowing brightly coloured dresses and jewel flip flops, sitting in an exotic cocktail bar looking out over the sea.

Ocean Lounge starts with a blast of fruity notes and alot of sweetness, sugared strawberries and pineapple chunks come to mind at the first spritz. As the scent begins to dry down, the sweetness remains but softer more subtle notes tone it down a little to a very inviting, delicious kind of sweet. The strawberry in this fragrance also brings a subtle note of freshness which reminds me of stepping out of the shower after just using strawberry shower cream, its a clean and exotic smell.

For me, this perfume smells good enough to eat and is truely delicious without being overwhelming. Although it is exceptionally sweet, its a tropical, refreshing kind of sweet that I personally feel is ideal for the summertime :)

snobuni77
snobuni77

I now have three samples of this & I have to admit something about it just doesn't do it for me.I mean it does smell nice & I honestly don't think it is any sweeter then other "Sweet" perfumes.I usually get into fresh fruity scents but this seems a bit to Tart.The vibe it gives off is a bit to buzzy (if that makes makes any sense)& it confuses me because I think fresh fruity scents should be comforting & this isn't to me.But its still a nice scent.....just not for me =)

Lia
Lia

Finally "Ocean Lounge" is also available in Austria and I had to buy it immediately. I smelled the litchi at first. It's very soft and light, but not so fresh as "Moon Sparkle" or "Rockin Rio". I wouldn't say, that you can wear this perfume only in summer. With the litchi in it, I find it very different from the other Escadas.

parfumaddicted
parfumaddicted

maybe someone can help me. i look for an empty box of this escada fragrance, cause i got a bottle, but i need a box, too. i have got a 3.4 oz/100ml bottle. thanks to evryone
... it's smells so nice, summerly warm and addictive ... wow

ossini
ossini

i generally love Escada Summer Scents. This one is similar to the others, its very fruity, juicy, with a full sweet bouquet. it reminds me a bit of Escada - Magnetism, its like the sweet Summer edition of it. I like it! Now summer can come!!!

Trvevil
Trvevil

I feel like I have to own at least one Escada very extremely fruity summer fragrance. So I've found this at the store. I sprayed and there was very fruity juice. I can feel strawberry and it's delicious! It's a beautiful perfume, but you'll never stand out with this, because it's girly and almost everyone wears it. :D They are pretty much alike. But delicious. only in the end there's feeling that could be categorized as 'spoiled' strawberry. I'll try another one.

moonoi
moonoi

If you love escada summer fragrance
You're gonna love this one

I think it's quite similar with moon sparkle
maybe it's also yummy berry
well this is strawberry .

Pa.princess
Pa.princess

Got a sample of this and about all I can say is if you have smelled Rockin Rio, or Pacific Paradise you have smelled this. To me, all Escada scents smell pretty much the same. Nothing exceptional.

honeypoppyseed
honeypoppyseed

I got a sample of this with a purchase, and I really didn't care for it. It's very forgettable to me. The scent is not beautiful, and I don't find it refreshing, but it's one of those things where I keep wondering "Oh, is this just one of those I don't understand?"

That's really the question, because, while I don't like it, I have to admit that the fragrance is pretty true to form. The name is really fitting. I immediately thought the fragrance smelt of a berry-breeze, yet very nautical in inspiration. The colors in the ads, and bottling, hark the scents, and fruit notes captured within. So if you are a fan of Escada, fruity-refressing-berry scents, then I think you should give this one a chance. If you are not... don't bother.

jatzzie
jatzzie

Smelled this yesterday and came to the conclusion that I don't like it. It's nauseatingly sweet and just...not nice.I would've hoped to smell some fruitiness but no...

debbie
debbie

Got this for christmas from my husband, since he was bent on getting me perfume. I gave him a list from all the great help from others on here. I know that he wanted some of the real sexy perfumes mentioned on here. But with my job and wanting something a bit toned down. I told him this one, it has a sweet smeel and not overbearing. This site rocks with all the posters on here. Thank you so much.

I just bought this today and i love it!

ca.comMiss_Binky
ca.comMiss_Binky

This does have a really sweet top similar to Moon Sparkle but not as fruity as sexy grafitti-dries down to a really interesting sft sweetness-maybe this comes from the meringue-longer lasting than many other LE Escadas

Chelsea
Chelsea

omg!!! i love almost all escada fragrancs except for rockin' rio and s. moon sparkle, pacific paradise and sunset heat. so i can't wait for this to come out. im sure it ll smell great!:D

Ocean Lounge by Escada 3.66 out of 5 based on 639 ratings and 114 user reviews

Escada Ocean Lounge Mini by Escada, .13 oz Mini EDT for Women
Escada Ocean Lounge Mini by Escada, .13 oz Mini EDT for Women
Eau De Toilette 1oz
Escada Ocean Lounge
Escada Ocean Lounge Perfume by Escada, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Women
ESCADA OCEAN LOUNGE for WOMEN by Escada EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
ESCADA OCEAN LOUNGE for WOMEN by Escada EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Escada Ocean Lounge Perfume by Escada, 1.6 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Escada Ocean Lounge Perfume by Escada, 1.6 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
ESCADA OCEAN LOUNGE for WOMEN by Escada EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
ESCADA OCEAN LOUNGE for WOMEN by Escada EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
Escada Ocean Lounge

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Ocean Lounge fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Ocean Lounge, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ocean Lounge by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ocean Lounge by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.