Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

tropical
coconut
Pacific Paradise Escada for women Videos
Pacific Paradise Escada for women Pictures Pacific Paradise Escada for women Pictures Pacific Paradise Escada for women Pictures Pacific Paradise Escada for women Pictures Pacific Paradise Escada for women Pictures Pacific Paradise Escada for women Pictures

This year, Escada invites us to discover the South Pacific and tropical flowers of its distant sundrenched islands along with their sunny blue skies and crystal clear waters all bottled up into a new perfume, called Pacific Paradise, a limited-edition collectible. The composition is made of fruity notes and floral bouquet. It represents a mixture of lime, Victoria pineapple, and goldenberry which gently caress the banana-blossom heart. The sweetness of candy sugar and cotton candy are a real gourmand treat. The woodsy-musky base is enhanced with a Hawaiian sea-salt note. It was created by Philippe Romano in 2006.

Lime Banana Coconut Apple Lemon

Scent Essence - Vibrant Fruity

Pacific Paradise Fragrance Reviews

ellementira
ellementira

I used to own this fragrance and every now and then it comes up as an example of a "banana" scented fragrance, which always struck me as odd. I no longer have it to sniff, but I never detected a banana note when I owned it so I thought I would hunt down another source for a note list, and lo and behold found this one:
Lime, Dried Victoria Apple, Coconut Sorbet, Physalis Fruit, Sugar Candy, Banana Flower, Salt, Sandalwood, Powdery Musk, Amber

No banana. Just banana flower, which is apparently not a flower at all but the bracts (the vegetative part underneath the petals) and banana "flower" smells and tastes like leeks, not banana.
I'm guessing Escada just wanted to throw in some tropical-esque notes, as this smelled to me very sweet and artificial, if rather yummy. So I wouldn't consider this a banana fragrance, to the reviewers who were wondering. :)

butterfly32190

This smells absolutely nothing like island kiss...

elaheahsan
elaheahsan

I love banana note.Apparently,this note is not noticeable in this fragrance,is it?

Lipglossjunkee
Lipglossjunkee

I have to be honest, at first dab this gave me a horrible sinus headache...I'm not sure which notes did me in, but I took a sinus pill and all was well. It had a synthetic sunshiney faux tropical feel at first and dried down into a generic floral. I *do* get the Hawaiian sea-salt note, which is the most interesting thing about this fragrance and keeps it from being too "Discount Body spray" smelling on me.

Sillage is moderate, and longevity was decent...I've had it on about 7.5 hours and now all I can smell on my wrists are a sweet musky lightness.

Honestly, I don't find this one to be a keeper. It is too generic, and that sharpness in the beginning will keep me from reaching for it anyway, regardless of dry down.

Allyfally
Allyfally

I've wanted this perfume for so long, and I finally got my hands on a bottle. And I'm so sad to say that I'm disappointed with it.

I was really looking forward to the banana and coconut notes, but I don't notice them at all. I really don't notice any sweetness at all, its just very acidic to my nose.

The dry down is a bit better, but I still don't notice any banana, sugar, or coconut.

Christina0065

I Just received a small bottle of this! It smells really good, but It was a bit of a let down. I have smelled this before. It reminds me of an Avon perfume called Be kissable. I am not really getting any banana or coconut. Strange. I was expecting something so amazing!! :(

Christina0065

Oh My, I want to try this so much!! You all make it sound so wonderful!!

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

A few years ago I wanted a total change, so - as an experiment - I decided to try something exotic-fruity and I bought this perfume in... February when it was freezing cold and snowy. It really worked, against all odds! So if you feel like a crazy little experiment, try a touch of tropical paradise when you most miss it - on a cold winter day! You might be surprised;)

Ogichi
Ogichi

My favourite.

KaseyC
KaseyC

Super yummy and summery. Fruity and sweeeeet!

Perfect projection of a group of young people having a party on the beach.

I missed to purchase it when it was launched. Now I found it and I had to take it home :)

butterfly32190

One of my all time favorites! I have a bottle put up in the fridge. I smell the lime in this more than anything. Pink ice from rue 21 smells soooo similar to this and it's only like $10 (not sure on the lasting power) <3

LolaLoCer
LolaLoCer

This was so popular back in highschool that every girl wore it. Except me. I enjoy the smell, but I don't want to be reminded of the pops in highschool. The scent is sweet subtle and very beachy. Maybe in a few years I'll love it

lisarashal
lisarashal

never tried this perfume but my gosh i really want to!!!!!!

arrokaj
arrokaj

fresh fresh fresh...adore it .brings summer memories

sweetsauce
sweetsauce

I like sweet scents and this teeters on the border of "too sweet" and "too young" for me but I still like it because it smells so carefree like a young wild woman at the beach laughing with her friends over colorful drinks. This is the one perfume I opt for spritzing in my hair instead of on my body so it's like a secret hint that trails me instead :)

shopping_toadster
shopping_toadster

Love this stuff! Tired of paying an arm and a leg for it on ebay only to find out it's a knock off. I really hope Escada brings this one back. If anyone has any of the real deal to sell, please message me. :)

mariana7945
mariana7945

my favourite perfume of all times! i absolutely LOVE it. the best perfume ever. I whis Escada would sell it again

NYCTiffany
NYCTiffany

I really Enjoy this scent in the warmer weather. It smells Tropical without smelling too exotic. If you can Imagine what a old wooden juice stand on the west coast facing the pacific ocean run buy a pretty Hawian chick would smell like, this is it. The amber and musk make it smell a little more mature Vs candy teen sweet. I love that. This is what a Adult sweet scent should smell like. It smells like a nice paid vacation on the west coast!

pavel.dumitrescu007
pavel.dumitrescu007

OMG! This is the coolest tropical scent I've ever smelled! It really does smell like paradise. And it also became my favorite perfume by Escada.

Sweetdaisy89
Sweetdaisy89

If the pacific ocean smells like this...I would want to love there forever! The smell of spring, coconuts & green apples, it's quite splendiferous!

garrettsmommy520
garrettsmommy520

LOVE this perfume! its very fruity and the lasting power on clothing is good, skin not so much... ive been using it for around 9 years (since i was 15) i'm completely pissed they stopped making this BUT today i was able to score TWO 3.3 oz bottles for dirt cheap!! and i smelled both to ensure they were real.

breathedeep
breathedeep

If anyone wants to trade for this send me a mssg, i have a large bottle thats still over halfway full- i'll trade for a partial full too!

this one was just too tropical/fruity to me.
I'm more into the darker/gourmand/spicier scents

yeah!

starvega
starvega

Purchased this on a whim and haven't been able to wear it more than once. It is just wayyyy too sweet, fruity and overpowering on me. If anyone is interested in a swap, message me! It's a 50mL bottle sprayed maybe three or four times. (I'm located in Australia, btw)

Edit: this one's gone now - thanks for your interest folks :-)

dioradddict
dioradddict

TWebb you can have a try on live j.lo, i remember they have much in common, but live is sweeter... live luxe j.lo is less sweet than live and, incanto dream is the same fruity style ...your teen daughter may like rouge royal marina de bourbon too...it´s girlish, sour-sweet and beautiful scent for teens ;-)

TWebb
TWebb

My teen daughter loves this scent and is diappointed its discontinued. Can anyone suggest and alternative? She loves fruity florals but not too sweet.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I just got this today after I bought this on ebay and I'm not impressed with this scent at all. The lasting power sucks and the smell is so light and forgettable.

EDIT 9/13/2012: I was very wrong about the lightness of the smell lol I think the smell was light the first day because of spraying it fresh out of the package and fresh out of working at the perfume area at VS...anyway so I can safely say that I can't STAND this stuff. It smells like lime, banana and this stale note that I can't figure out what it is (and that I might not want to know what it is). And this does last on me for a couple of hours so the lasting power isn't terrible. Overall, I'm not impressed with this scent at all and it's currently up for sale on ebay as of right now!

emelim
emelim

I really miss this one :(

noori
noori

Got a mini. Nothing special, tropical-fruity scent for the summer, good choice, if you just want a non-complicated, sweet and nice fragrance for summer, good both for work and for going out(oh, and cute bottle)

dichant
dichant

sweetest parfum :p wore it when my feminime side stroke out.. feel like the sweetest girl around ^^

cesalica
cesalica

A flirty fruity scent! The whiff of mango with the sweetness like candy. It gives a delicious carefree and jovial mood. But its not my choice of everyday perfume. Sometimes the sweetness is too much for my liking.

If you are a lover of these Escada summer editions, there is no mistaking them. They are all similar to each other, in that they are sweet, fruity, juicy, and a bit tart. Each one is a bit different because they seem to have a different fruit at the centre. To me, this one smells of citrus and pineapple, with the usual fruit and sugar backdrop. I never get tired of these. This is cheerful and summery.

VixMuffin
VixMuffin

I LOVE this fragrance, reminds me of when I was a teenager.

jess54
jess54

How would you compare the scents of Pacific Pa. and Island Kiss?

nissie
nissie

One of the best perfume I ever smells. Very fruity and sweet. Owned it when I was 19. Love it so so much but Escada has discontinued it. Too bad.

silesia
silesia

I love this one! it's the most special scent of all Escada summer editions. it smells so fruity, candy, fresh and gives a feeling of freedom, holidays and happiness. this perfume fits perfectly to all sweet, sexy and young and those young at heart. pacific paradise will always be one of my favorite perfumes... <3

Helenoula
Helenoula

i didn't know that this perfume has banana on it! That's why i love it because i love bananas too!!! But also it smells something like watermelon...

Alexxis94
Alexxis94

This is my all time FAVOURITE perfume! Is it absolutely beautiful! Totally sweet, fruity and perfect! I wish it lasted longer, but that is not a problem. I just get to spray it again! It is absolutely perfect!

username101
username101

Interesting there's no mango in the scent description - because that's what I smell most strongly in this perfume. It begins deliciously. Howeever I don't like the drydown on my skin - too dry and powdery. I think fruit scents should smell fruity and watery at the same time, especially tropical fruits.

muddywater
muddywater

Too sweet, I was eager to have it after reading some of its comments, I bought it from US, shipped, however, the scent is not like what I expected. Anyway, not that bad.

leslie.loezagamel
leslie.loezagamel

Thee best perfume I have ever owned. I remember purchasing it in the WINTER of 2006. Even the thought of that smell bring back such wonderful memories. My husband LOVED it and so did all of the men and women I was friends with or worked with.. the #1 perfume I have received the most complements on. It is a sweet, fruity and a SUPER sexy scent... I LOVE IT!! I wish Escada would bring this scent back so I don't have to pay $150 for a 100ml bottle. Yes, that's how much I love this scent.... I am willing to spend $150 on it! :)

SheShe
SheShe

Nice fragrance, but that's all.
All this type Escada fragrance releases have the same in common: thin fruity note, nice but not much depth.
There are times when I don't need much depth but there isn't ANY.
All in all, the fragrance is tropical, fruity, pleasant and sparkling, yellow note the most detectable (banana, sunflower, citruses), there's also a touch of pineapple I don't see listed. A bit similar to "Moon Sparkle", but brighter.

acv43
acv43

I loved this one so much in high school!! to me it smells like hanging out by a pool over a lazy summer vacation. Now that i am a bit older, it is a little sweet for me, but i still love it dearly and the nostalgia it evokes in me

kima.holland
kima.holland

good for hot summer nights!!!!
free and easy to wear with a white blouse and fresh jeans....

kerry.patterson
kerry.patterson

I loved this perfume! So did my friend who used my ENTIRE bottle! I only got to use it a few times and I have not been able to find it in years. It cost about $40 which isn't cheap but it isn't as much as some of the other high end department store fragrances, either. It smelled like sand, sun, sweat, water (pool or ocean), and coconut tanning lotion. Basically it smelled like being at the beach!

radicaleah
radicaleah

I absolutely love this scent. It's my favorite scent, however, I wish it lasted longer. I have many expensive perfumes that I love, but for some reason, I keep my empty little bottle of this and smell it from time to time and I really can say, it's my favorite scent ever! I wish this scent could be made into a high end perfume with great sillage and lasting power. I'd pay an ungodly amount for it.

CHOCAHOLIC
CHOCAHOLIC

When I first smelled this perfume, I liked it on the spot and I knew that I had to make it mine ! After a few days, I finally bought it. It was during the summer of 2006;until then I hadn't made a spontaneous decision as far as perfumes are concerned. Moreover, I hadn't been impressed by a summery perfume as I'm not into tropical scents.
However, this one seemed so delicious and exotic that I simply could not resist. I can detect banana, it's easily noticeable, as well as coconut and lime. Sweet but not sugary, fresh but not too light; it stays on skin for a long time and it engenders fond memories of an endless summer when everything seemed simpler and easier. For someone who doesn't fall for tropical scents, this one may become an unexceptedly pleasant exception.

iLoVeTHe80s87
iLoVeTHe80s87

This was the very first perfume I ever purchased. It was on sale BOGO 9.99, so I got two bottles. I loved it so much. It's been quite a while since I've worn it. It was very light and fruity, perfect for someone of my age at the time. I'd recommend it for teens and/or during the summer. Very beachy!

Hellokt
Hellokt

This is a very cheerful & fun perfume......but it's way too much banana for me.
B-A-N-A-N-A-S! It does make me think of the beach, they got that part right.

analogheartxo
analogheartxo

to me, honestly, this smells like candy. it smells like gobstoppers. Really great for summer. Too young for me, but I gave one to my younger stepsister and she cannot get enough of it! :)

po
po

Pacific Paradise is a delicious, fruity fragrance at first but settles into soft musk.
It lifts my mood and reminds me of holidays...
I think the drydown saves it from being totally childish.
Non- offensive smell, nothing ground-breaking and not exceptionally long-lasting.
If chanel resembles the little black dress, pacific paradise resembles the fluo bikini. I enjoy having it around just for fun! :)

RORO W BSS
RORO W BSS

i love this perfume, i can't smell bananas on it but i think instead of bananas i smell mangoes..it lasts for long time on my skin ..
(veryy SEXYYY) ..
recommended ..

smellynich
smellynich

this one is just fruitbowl in a bottle and strangely i can smell the grainyness of the sugr in this one weird!

joyceisblasian
joyceisblasian

This used to be my favorite scent for a long time! My friend had some and I was obsessed with it so my friend bought this as a christmas present. She ordered online but when it came in it smelled so different from hers. Maybe because something was wrong with the bottle. Ever since then I stopped using it.

Whit
Whit

Oh wow! This used to be one of my summer go-to scents. I absolutely wore it out. I guess that's why I don't wear it anymore; I got tired of of it. I guess as I got older, I craved more "grown-up" scents, and this one didn't do it for me anymore. I won't ever revisit it though. Pacific Paradise, we had a good run and I'll leave it at that.

ahnm
ahnm

this is definitely a very energetic, juicy, tropical scent for the summer... very unlike what i normally wear.. i like more muted, softer scents. i absolutely can not stand the first initial spray.. oh my, it's overwhelmingly fruity for me and very strong. i smell a lot of berries for some reason (?) . the drydown is really nice. i get hints of sea salt, but it adds a touch of sophistication to an otherwise, girly, fun fragrance.

Mojo95
Mojo95

it smells nice and tropical, i can most defenetly smell the banana in there also the citrus fruit :) its perfect to wear a smoking hot summer day on the beach ,very fresh i was lucky to get a hold of one :)

mystica
mystica

Escada Pacific Paradise is an ideal fragrance for spring and summer.

It smells of coconut, banana, sea salt and berries.

Happy and energetic, it conjures the image of youthfulness.

junebiswas
junebiswas

This is my all time favorite. Have been using it for 3 years. It smells like mangoes but with a very sexy vibe!! Always accompanies me to the beach :)

Suheylah
Suheylah

Love it, very nice

Siv55
Siv55

For an Escada, this is positively restrained! Starts out fresh and becomes sweeter but not too headachey. Didn't actually notice banana? Or indeed "hawaiian sea-salt" but then I wouldn't know specificaly hawaiian salt if I fell over it..

judee
judee

it starts out nice, fresh and sweet, but then it becomes too sweet and it gave me headaches :-/, so I gave it to my sister. It is apropriate for youngsters.

Cocacolapeachgirl
Cocacolapeachgirl

It smells wonderful, is a sexy scent. Love the way it smells. Reminds me of a summer vacation in the tropics.

jaa456
jaa456

My favorite daytime summer perfume. Yes its girly, fruity, sexy and fun. Pure fun in a bottle!

superdemona
superdemona

Can be used everytime of the year, but the spring and summer are the best season if you want the smell of lime and sugar to linger. For me is the best for work.

guest_Lizzz
guest_Lizzz

All of Escada's perfumes are fabulous, fun and sexy scented. Each and every one reminds me of a particular summer, and just one sniff takes me back. I wish that a selection were available in shops other than just the current scent, to save having to trawl the net. Keep up the good smells :)

LittleFlower
LittleFlower

The best summer fragrance for me-it perfectly suits its name

Ouch!
Ouch!

This perfume is nothing extraordinary to my nose. It's youthful, sweet...little bit generic but pleasant nonetheless. It smells like sugared tropical fruits. Would ok for just day to day. It's not special enough for anything else. Doesn't really last very long either. :(

guest_drew
guest_drew

This perfume smells of S.E.X! I cant smell this on my girlfriend without wanting to tear her clothes off!

StephD
StephD

I smelled this several years ago- soo fruit and sweet! Nice to smell, however such a typical Escada scent! No depth or charm. Just good to spritz on right before heading out to the beach with friends.

Allinug
Allinug

My daugter tried this perfume and she loves it. She have Ocean Lounge and Moon Sparkle but this one is the best she says. It smells so soft and fruity, just lovely.

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

I love this one it transport me to the beach,the fun,the parties,is very yummy like fruits in a bottle,i totally recomend it,for those one who loves truly fruity-flirty fragrances.;)

Hilde
Hilde

Fruity, juicy, sugar overload but I like it! :) It has a summery, tropical vibe to it. It smells yummy and edible.
I don't usually fall for this kind of perfume, because I'm not a beach party or sexy fragrance kind of person but this is still lovely and sweet without being too heavy.

Ari
Ari

I first purchased this fragrance in Portugal back in 2006 and quickly ran thru it; fruity, light, sweet....a definite summer scent.

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

All the annual escadas smell pretty much the same to me...but I love the fresh exotic fruity smells. One of my favorite vacation perfumes.

kawaiiamaiai
kawaiiamaiai

I really do love this scent. In my opinion it smells very similar to Moon Sparkle. I just wish it would last a bit longer.

flowers_are_evil
flowers_are_evil

I LOVE this perfume! it's so yummy I want to eat it!
first bought it in Australia and now it always reminds me of tropical fruits, hot weather and Gold Coast beaches!

tsa22
tsa22

I love this! I like most of the LE's of Escada and got them all. I'm always looking forward to the new one!

Soph
Soph

I do love this one for summer time. When I smell it, it reminds me beaches, boats, sand and hot summer days. The only issue I have with it is that its way too strong for my liking. But it certainly would get tons of attention!

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

JUICY!
Very tropical, very fruity but still fresh, pefect for your dream summer vacation. Though so many sweet fruits and sugar is mentioned in the notes, I can smell fresh salty water here. I haven't heard of anyone that wouldn't like this one!

sharyssa
sharyssa

I seen this today at Marshalls a 1.6 oz for $20.00 usually they are $24.99 so since it is on discount I will probly go back tommarrow and buy it hoping no one else does! But I have never smelled this but I can imagine it does smell good being that most of Escada scents do,only problem with them is lasting power.I found that Magnetism and Sunset heat have good lasting power so maybe this one might too.

My all time favorite perfume. It's sexy and very yummy.

I am in love with this perfume...it's a fruity long lasting smell. It brings back beautiful memories...great for anytime wear. I need to get my hands on it again.

skittybobo
skittybobo

my boyfriend gave me this perfume
as birthday present.i just love it!
very nice.. sweet & fruity smell :)

LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Fruity, fruity, fruity! And so sweet... I can´t imagine wearing it for the office :)

toysoldier89
toysoldier89

my friend used to wear this and she smelt soooooo goood! haha It has a cotton candy type of smell to it! GIRLS WEAR IT! its for sure a very sexy & flirty smell!

Jaquie
Jaquie

Fresh, juicy and sweet. The perfect beach fragrance. Smells like a pinacolada to me. And the bottle is so cute.

Michii_<3
Michii_<3

I fell in love with this fragrance when I was 14 years old and lived my first summer by the coast in Spain. The gorgeous hot pink and ocean blue heart bottle came everywhere with me, to the beach, to the pool, to the city, the fragrance made me feel happy and alive, fruity and irresistable. Pacific Paradise smells like a tropial fruit salad, lush, juicy and delicious, slices of banana sprinkled with lemon and lime juice, big chunks of apple, mango and pineapple all sprinkled with grated coconut and sugar cubes.

To me, this fragrance tells a story :) Imagine you've just arrived at the beach, the bright blue ocean is glittering in the hot sun, sparkling with irresitable invitation..the smell of tropical punch carries on the summer breeze from the beach bar near by, the smell of mango and lime surronds you..you smooth coconut tanning oil onto your skin and run towards the sea, you're met with the fresh, sweet, salty smell of sea water and you feel the cool, freshness cover your skin..

I got through an entire 30ml bottle during the month of August, Pacific Paradise is irresistible and addictive, and I can't wait to own another bottle! :)

gucci
gucci

i love these fragrance very i mean really fruity to the max but it's very similar to the rest of the other fragrances

j_unicorn
j_unicorn

I really adore it. Very sexy and sweet:) For me it is a magic coctail of smells.

Elitsa
Elitsa

I like this perfume - it is fruity, summer, fresh scent but it isn't anything special. All Escada perfumes smell nearly the same to me. One friend warned me not to buy this perfume because it isn't last long and she was absolutely right - after 5 minutes it disappear from my skin

falovalo
falovalo

Very tropical and sweet. Perfect for summer I think. I think I even detect a slight hint of lemon.

elm0505
elm0505

Am I the only one who thinks that this smells exactly like Rockin' Rio? The more I try both, the more I'm convinced they're nealy identical. Nevertheless I'm used to Escada's lack of originality -every summer it's the same story with their fruity-fresh scents.

Overall, it's not a bad scent, it's fruity, tropical, fresh and flirty, ideal for those careless summer nights, but I insist, it lacks a personality. And the lasting power on me is nil, so I don't think it's a good value for money.

Good for teens and young women.

Princess
Princess

mmm.. so fresh and fruity! This stuff smells sooo good! Sugary sweet. Perfect for summer!

ramiske
ramiske

REminds me of a tropical cocktail that you'd have on vacation! Nice for casual wear.

jatzzie
jatzzie

This is one perfume that I really want! The scent is really tropical and juicy and reminds me of summer.Loves it

dolita
dolita

i like that one on the beach while i'm drinking my fresh juice really it's very fresh ,sweety and coooooool

amanda
amanda

its the sweetest one of the line since i started to follow them, and when i first got a bottle of it i used it every day but it just got annoying, i felt sick of the amount of sweetness, and had to give it away to a friend and now i regret it sooooo much, because i fell in love with it again after that.

guest_lola
guest_lola

the sexiest fragrance i have ever smelled, and men think the same, i have never recieved so many compliments about my smell than wearing this

Pacific Paradise by Escada 4.02 out of 5 based on 676 ratings and 98 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Pacific Paradise fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Pacific Paradise, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pacific Paradise by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pacific Paradise by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.