Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Que Viva Escada Escada for women

Que Viva Escada Escada for women
dislike

tropical
Que Viva Escada Escada for women Pictures Que Viva Escada Escada for women Pictures

Que Viva Escada is a limited edition summer for summer 1997 by Escada. Top notes: passionfruit and pineapple. Heart: floral notes, apples and pears. Base: woody notes and musk. Available as EDT.

Passionfruit Pineapple

Red Apple Pear Floral Notes

Woodsy Notes Musk

Que Viva Escada Fragrance Reviews

jesseg
jesseg

it smelled like a cocktail with vodka...lots of vodka

Macsmell
Macsmell

Got this from a friend in the nineties twice. Did not like Escada fashion at all, too old-fashioned and glary and Dinasty but this fragrance I liked, very fruity but intense, classic, bit exotic, not too overpowering.

passionata20
passionata20

First impression i get from this fragrance is that something is rotten here! Sweet fruits that are gone bad and rotten. I guess i just don´t like a passionfruit note. Looking at the notes it is a strange combination to me: pineapple and apple??? The top notes are overly sweet and the drydown is all about passion fruit. Another Escada seasonal fragrance "Rockin Rio" that was released later smells almost the same to me actually. Very onesided fragrance, Escada had better seasonal fragrances which i prefer more, so i guess my 100ml will last me a lifetime. Not bad but not the best also.

Please do not remove this comment, since others might find it useful. Not every review should be positive, so people like me wanted to make a blind buy might find it very informative. Thanks.

Que Viva Escada by Escada 4.14 out of 5 based on 52 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Que Viva Escada fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Que Viva Escada, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Que Viva Escada by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Que Viva Escada by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Escada Sexy Graffiti Escada Escada Loving Bouquet Escada Un Ete En Provence Escada Escada Marine Groove Escada Tropical Punch Escada Escada Collection Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Escada Rockin' Rio Lalique Lalique Escada Ibiza Hippie Escada Taj Sunset Escada Pacific Paradise Escada Chiffon Sorbet Versace Bright Crystal Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Givenchy Organza Indecence Escada Escada Moon Sparkle Escada Jardin de Soleil Kenzo Parfum d`Ete