Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Que Viva Escada Escada for women

Que Viva Escada Escada for women

Que Viva Escada Escada for women Pictures Que Viva Escada Escada for women Pictures

Que Viva Escada is a limited edition summer for summer 1997 by Escada. Top notes: passionfruit and pineapple. Heart: floral notes, apples and pears. Base: woody notes and musk. Available as EDT.

Passionfruit Pineapple

Red Apple Pear Floral Notes

Woodsy Notes Musk

Que Viva Escada Fragrance Reviews

I bought the body lotion of this in 1997 on the way to my friends wedding as I was a bridesmaid. It was a scorching hot July day and the projection of the lotion was fantastic and intense, scent went on for hours. This was a deep, tropical fruity smell. Interesting and complex. I regret not buying the fragrance. Can't believe a lotion could be as strong as the EDT or EDP.
I would love for this to be brought back.
I have Born In Paradise now which vanishes after about an hour.

it smelled like a cocktail with vodka...lots of vodka

Got this from a friend in the nineties twice. Did not like Escada fashion at all, too old-fashioned and glary and Dinasty but this fragrance I liked, very fruity but intense, classic, bit exotic, not too overpowering.

01. may 2011

First impression i get from this fragrance is that something is rotten here! Sweet fruits that are gone bad and rotten. I guess i just don´t like a passionfruit note. Looking at the notes it is a strange combination to me: pineapple and apple??? The top notes are overly sweet and the drydown is all about passion fruit. Another Escada seasonal fragrance "Rockin Rio" that was released later smells almost the same to me actually. Very onesided fragrance, Escada had better seasonal fragrances which i prefer more, so i guess my 100ml will last me a lifetime. Not bad but not the best also.

Please do not remove this comment, since others might find it useful. Not every review should be positive, so people like me wanted to make a blind buy might find it very informative. Thanks.

Que Viva Escada by Escada 4.18 out of 5 based on 60 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Que Viva Escada fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Escada Que Viva Escada, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Que Viva Escada by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Que Viva Escada by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Escada Sexy Graffiti Escada Escada Loving Bouquet Escada Rockin' Rio Escada Tropical Punch Escada Un Ete En Provence Escada Escada Moon Sparkle Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Escada Escada Marine Groove Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Escada Pacific Paradise Escada Escada Collection Escada Ibiza Hippie Escada Taj Sunset Givenchy Organza Indecence Versace Bright Crystal Lalique Lalique Escada Escada Sentiment Escada Sunset Heat Chloe Love Yves Saint Laurent Cinema