Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Sexy Graffiti Escada for women

Sexy Graffiti Escada for women
dislike

Sexy Graffiti Escada for women Pictures

This seasonal perfume was launched in 2002 to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the seasonal perfumes of the house of Escada. Laurent Bruyere is the designer of this elixir of joy. The top notes bring you joy of spring, wild strawberries, raspberries and blueberries. The heart is veiled with floral notes of sweet, powdery violet, delicate, fresh and green lily-of-the-valley and lily, with intense, but also sweet red peony. The base is gentle, powdery soft, made of cashmere, vanilla and musk. This Escada bottle is shaped as a heart, and it is available in 30 ml, 50 ml and 100 ml. Sexy Graffiti was created by Dominique Ropion and Laurent Bruyere.

Black Currant Cassia Raspberry Pink Grapefruit Wild Strawberry

My Morgan

Sexy Graffiti Fragrance Reviews

gorjess
gorjess

this is my mom's fav frag all the time! she used it first 3-4 years ago and even now she still can't get over it lol. for me tbh this smell is not my type, it is light sweet and cute. i prefer dark or maybe citrus one, well i love men's frag actually haha but overall this one has pretty decent with lovely strawberry dominating

alumiini
alumiini

Oh memories. The very first perfume ever that caused a migren attack for me. I had a migrene but before that it was not triggered from any perfume.

And here comes the best part. I bought a packet of Escada samples from a plane. I was coming home from Turkey. I sniffed that in a plane and rest of flight was a living hell. Eight hours of pain and illness in airplane.

That awful little bottle caused me a fear for Escada for years . But now i'm finally over my prejudice and fears about Escada. :D Now i even love couple of their perfumes!

Nmarissac
Nmarissac

This is my all time favorite. Of all the perfumes I currently own, this is the one I've had the longest and never seem to get tired of. Yes it is youthful, but I think it is one of the most sophisticated of the Escada summer additions. The raspberry and other fruity top notes give it a juicy sweetness, but the floral peony and lily keep it from smelling like a jolly rancher, imho. The most distinguishing thing for me is the blending of the soft woods. For me, that's what makes it a perfume that a mature woman could also wear. This perfume just makes me feel happy!

saffyjulian
saffyjulian

It makes me feel so young and energized...reminds me of Summer. Very flirty, fruity fragrance.

wendyyparty
wendyyparty

It's like a very happy moment of the dayyyyy

scorpiodivamarian
scorpiodivamarian

ok ,Iike it summery and refreshing scent but I think nothing sexy here ,it's only a casual kinda fragrance

dichant
dichant

LUUUUUVVVVVVVVVVV ITT..!! the best escada's perfum in my opinion.. feel so sexy everytime i wear it ^^ must buy it girlz!!

Debshee
Debshee

Love this fragrance but it doesn't last on me at all. It's funny how some perfumes last better than others. I wonder if the purpose is to have you use it up quickly? Anyway, Heat rush and Bvlgari Omnia coral are EDTs yet I can still smell them lightly after 5-6 hours. Not the case with Sexy Grafitti. Bummer.

Edit: Last time I tried it, it had a very synthetic quality. Don't like it as much anymore.

semj
semj

Ho hum. Okej for teens guess but this is really so much like every other fruity frag. I dont dislike but it dosent make my pulse race.

NABILA AZIZI
NABILA AZIZI

o just love it i got as gift and use it just on special times but i wana it now can i get this perfume now is it in stock if anyone know,s plz let me know t make a person romantic love it

reavyan
reavyan

This was my very first perfume. I remember smelling it for the first time and just falling in love. It was on the expensive side so I put it back, but my mom went and purchased it for me anyway.

It's a really sweet perfume, just this blast of juicy berries which was really appealing in my teens. There's this really light hint of bitterness, that helps to make it a little bit interesting. On my skin I don't get neither the flowers nor the musk, it's a big ol' bowl of berries.

I still have about a quarter of a bottle of this remaining and sometimes like to take it out and reminisce. It's too much for me now, but it still brings a lot of happy memories back.

astri
astri

love it and couldn't find it any where in my country:((

Bebecantaloupes
Bebecantaloupes

Sexy Graffiti is my all time favorite scent. It complemented my chemistry beautifully. It was just the right amount of sweetness & tanginess. I loved to layer the body wash, lotion, and perfume for longevity. I truly wish Escada would re-issue this--and not just in the mini sampler. I have not been able to find a scent since 2002 that has made me feel as wonderful as Sexy Graffiti. I wish I could have them make it just for me :o)

nerisha86
nerisha86

love the smell, i used this now and im happy of it.

intannurdayana
intannurdayana

love it sooooooooooooo much!!!!

eMCizzle
eMCizzle

I have both Sexy Graffiti and Ocean Lounge (and yes, I am a guy). I can honestly say they smell so similar (must be the dominant strawberry note--with accented fruit/floral/musk), but because Escada seasonal fragrances are getting less and less mature, and more and more cheap smelling, I'll have to pick Sexy Graffiti to respect more, over Ocean Lounge.

I only wear this fragrance once in a blue moon (literally) and considering I'm a guy who loves sweet, fruity fragrances, I'll probably try layering it with another fragrance to "masculinize" (for lack of a better word) it a bit, thus making it more comfortable for me to wear. Same goes for Ocean Lounge.

Louise136
Louise136

Sweet berries and lemon mousse! great mixture of sweet and sour. smells sweet but strongish at the same time. kinda soapy smelling (expensive soap lol)
lovely fragrance and lasts a little longer than most of the escada range. 2-3 hours id say.

This is so far the only Escada perfume I had. I liked it, because it was a fruity fun. I think I remember grapefruit, strawberries.... But I was in my twenties then. Maybe I wouldn't like it today anymore, because I do not like any other Escada.

arimegahot
arimegahot

Es uno de mis perfumes favoritos. Es para uso diario y tiene un olor como a mango, aunque no aparece entre las notas, y tambien huele a fresa y azucar, es un olor dulce pero no empalagoso y muy agradable, que la verdad me enloquece y creo que abro a diario mi perfume para olerlo, me tiene enamorada por que cuando lo usas te sientes tan bonita y feliz. Fue una suerte poderlo encontar aqui en México, despues de años de estarla buscando, la verdad vale mucho la pena, y si no la encuentran, les recomiendo que la busquen aunque sea en las tiendas que venden contratipos o copias de perfumes, les va a gustar, se los prometo!!! es una verdadera joya!!

liwe

In my country ( cos here everything coming late :))we can still bought Escada all perfumes Thanks God!

sunthing
sunthing

Too sweet...Pure headache for me...

oona noir
oona noir

I'm still looking for a perfume that could fill the space this one left on my shelf. It started off with strong grapefruit and sour greens balanced by the sweet berries. It was almost sticky on my arm, like I'd spilled fruit punch. When it got to the heart, it was a bit powdery. I would notice the peony and violets most prominently. But what was so wonderful was that when the base of woods and musk (just enough vanilla to balance it out, this was not an overpowering vanilla) would start, the top and heart of the fragrance would be clearly there in the background. Sillage was low at the base, but I wear perfumes for myself anyway, so I didn't care. I have pretty oily skin, so it lasted longer on me than most.

The sour greens, florals, musk and woods made this one of my favorites. I didn't find it particularly sexy, but loved it all the same and I'm sure I could have blown through a couple bottles if it wasn't a limited edition.

Eleiria
Eleiria

I wanted to have this fragrance when I was at high school, because its name had totally caught me: I wanted to be sexy and I used to draw graffiti, so I thought Sexy Graffiti was meant for me :) However, even as a teenager, it was way too much watery and sugary for me, and in 10 minutes became incredibly cloying. It was a huge disappointment. I tried it twice, nothing sexy was ever prominent to my nose. Well... It's so sad Sexy Graffiti, we could've been so good together... :)))

guest_NATHALY
guest_NATHALY

Estoy interesada en la fragancia, ya que en México la sacaron del mercado por ser fragancias de temporada, y no lo he podido conseguir, mi esposo trata de traerla de San Diego Ca. y no lo encontro, tenía que ser por pedido pero el tiempo no le alcanzo. Saludos

skygorgeous
skygorgeous

I got this Sexy Graffiti in 2003 and I still have it till now.I only apply this perfume for special occasion as I really love the smell.There's no other perfume could compare to it's sweet sexiness.

I think this is the only Escada, together with the floral summer line Jardin etc., that just did not work for me. I bought this one in New York after searching for it forever, but no no not for me.
I am glad NathalieZ' friend loved it!

liwe

Perfect. We just found one example, and in the same moment we bought perfumes, all office smells adorable.Thanks Escada, this will be my No 1 perfum.

Winterlaurel
Winterlaurel

This is one of my two favourite limited edition fragrances from Escada (the other being Lily Chic).

The strawberry and raspberry notes in this fragrance are unmistakable but well balanced against powdery, green, and woodsy notes. I literally had a man come up to me at random and say that I smelled 'good enough to eat' - needless to say, I was taken aback at such a terribly awkward statement but simultaneously complimented.

guest_Nane-Luna
guest_Nane-Luna

I am totally in love with this perfume...it makes me feel more womanish and sensual.

guest_juju
guest_juju

I absolutely love it! What I'm I saying?! I'm in love with it!!!!
I cant seem to find anything quite like it. Its fresh, sexy, flirty and sophisticated all in one!

scentread
scentread

This too is my 1st Escada fragrance. I love it, sweet but not overpowering. Its true to its name a melange of berries with a sexy mix of cashmere woods, musk and vanilla!

Malibu
Malibu

I remember this; This was the first fragrance I bought myself. I loved it.

I've tested all of Escada's ltd editions since then, although similar they haven't been as good as SEXY GRAFFITI.

Cherub573
Cherub573

This was my favorite of the Limited Edition Escada fragrances. Each one seems to have the same drydown/base notes, but the top notes were different. This one was distinguishable with a very distinct grapefruit note, which I thought kept it from being too overwhelmed with the supersweet berries. I think Incanto Dreams smells almost identical to this.

VioletLily
VioletLily

I love Sexy Graffiti! I can mostly smell light sparkling fruits of strawberry and pineapple and very slight softly rounded woods. It is sweet, but not in a sickly way, and I think the Red Peony, Violet and Cashmere Wood stop it from being that way. Though I wouldn’t be able to sniff those notes in there if I hadn’t looked it up…just would have described it as ‘that something special’, that gives it that little extra spike! I love the bottle too - it's just beautiful. Only one gripe, I really wish it would last longer. Never mind, I still ooh and ah over this, it makes me feel very happy!

PS: Just realised what this smells like! Well, a bit anyway. A Starburst pineapple jelly! Not the taste of it, but the yummy sugary fizzy pineappley smell. With some strawberry added. Sigh!

Kama
Kama

I really liked this one... it reminds me my holida in Malta...
They smell similar to Gucci Rush 2...

Moszatka
Moszatka

I love raspberry and strawberry in fragrances. It's a really sweet, delicious perfume, but not too long lasting. One of the best Escadas.

amanda
amanda

it was my favourite escada summer edition, its so fruity and sweet and hmmmmmm that i can hardly believe that it cant be drunk, too bad it was a limited edition too, they should remake these perfumes

dolita
dolita

for me it smells mango every time i smell it

Sexy Graffiti by Escada 4.41 out of 5 based on 346 ratings and 38 user reviews

ESCADA SEXY GRAFFITI for WOMEN by Escada EDT .25 OZ MINI 2011 LIMITED EDITION UNBOXED
ESCADA SEXY GRAFFITI for WOMEN by Escada EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ LIMITED EDITION 2011 UNBOXED
Escada Sexy Graffiti Perfume by Escada, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Escada Sexy Graffiti Perfume by Escada, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Eau De Toilette 1oz
Escada Sexy Graffiti Perfume by Escada, 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Escada Sexy Graffiti Perfume by Escada, 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Sexy Graffiti fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Sexy Graffiti, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sexy Graffiti by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sexy Graffiti by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.