Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Sunny Frutti Escada for women
dislike

tropical
Sunny Frutti Escada for women Pictures

Sun and fruits in small package, that really sounds perfect! Sunny Fruit Escada, introduced in 1998 as floral fruity cocktail in its limited edition for that season. Top notes offer us real fruit salad made of creamy scents of banana, pine-apple, shiny lemon, pear, currant, gently spiced with nutmeg. The heart is dressed in floral attire, yields with intense notes of freesia, osmanthus, lily-of-the-valley, jasmine, seductive lady-rose, cyclamen, together with juicy scents of peach, spiced with earthy notes of orris root; which leads to moss, cedar, vanilla and musk in the base. The designer of the bottle is Bernard Kotyuk. The nose behind this fragrance is Dorothee Piot.

Pineapple Banana Black Currant False Jasmine Osmanthus Pear Lemon

Cyclamen Apricot Freesia Orris Root Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Musk Oakmoss Vanilla Cedar

Sunny Frutti Fragrance Reviews

caitrun
caitrun

Beautiful, unique, summer. Love, love, love. Creamy banana fruitiness, a touch of sharp floral, and soapy clean musk. Odd sounding but magically mixed. Not like todays typical pure fruit scents. I bought a barely used 1oz bottle for $14.50 off Ebay. Soooo glad I did, truly a favorite of mine :).

karielee
karielee

Try Mademoiselle Amour-it smells like Sunny Frutti. I just discovered it today. Sunny Frutti was always my fav and I always got so many compliments on it. I also loved Marc Jacobs Pear and that was also a on season scent that was discontinued.

icecube
icecube

Sunny, sweet floral opening that are quickly followed by pear and bananas. Yumm !!
This is something else compared to the fruty florals made now.
The osmanthus and jasmine notes are getting stonger and now it is almost just floral.
Lets se what happenes..............

dovey
dovey

wrong mixture of fruits & flowers that ended tragically....smells kindda cheap & low class
notes are NOT blending with each others
horrible!!!

Jonayla
Jonayla

This was best of the best from summer fragrance line from Escada. I still miss it! I hope they bring it back! Very fruity and sweet. I use it three bottles.

Inessa66613
Inessa66613

I agree with everyone here, it was best Escada smell ever! Pears and bananas, not too sweet but still very frutti-joyful. Now most of their smells come with mango and citrus mix which I don't really like. Latests ones like rock'n rio, taj sun (almost similar to me) smell pretty cheap comparing to this one, although I still buy for Summer some new ones in smallest bottles not to get bored. I used to have this green-yellow bag too and body lotion that Dark Curls was talking about, got this set for my 11th birthday. The bag was really fine by the look and quality, I wore it very often.

LeggysMum
LeggysMum

Sadly, I have to agree with the "hairspray " comment. Try as I might, I can't love this. It was an impulse buy whilst on holidays. It smelt great in the shop...not so great now. Could be that my body chemistry is changing. Shame, as Escada Jardin de Soleil has such wonderful memories (my honeymoon scent) and I was so sure this would be forever associated with my upcoming overseas summer holiday. I'll try to layer it with something sweeter, and see if it improves. Funny because I adore pear scents, but this one not so much... I'll give it a few chances, but its not looking good.
Tried to like it, again tried yesterday...no fruit note coming through...sad, because I adore pear. Just bitterness and oakmoss/freesia notes on me...
If anyone is interested in my barely used bottle, 50ml, please msg me

kneissl
kneissl

One of my favourites from the Escada limited editions to date. Absolutely gorgeous, fresh, fruity and clean. Everyone always asked me what I was wearing.

Sadly, their latest offerings leave much to be desired ... cannot stand them at all :o(

I really miss Sunny Frutti and would love to find an identical fragrance that does not smell like a fruit salad!

Note : to those who've recently sampled this and found it horrible, it's just old! I took the chance and ordered a sealed bottle from eBay, looked perfectly genuine but very faded. This fragrance was not designed to age well so whatever is available now will not smell like it should. It's a shame eh?

Natalia78
Natalia78

The only summer fragrance that brings back idyllic childhood memories and scents. Also, the only fragrance with strong and dominant pear note I know. I tried Ciel d'Airain by Huitieme Art that opens with fresh and juicy pear but the actual pear disappeared quite quickly leaving me with quite ordinary spring leafy fragrance.

As mentioned by my predecessors - best creation by Escada so far!

Sunny Frutti was my signature perfume until it was discontinued, one of the best fragrances Escada ever released. I agree that most of their fragrances for the past few years have been very cheap smelling, bland, and too young. Sunny Frutti was all about pear. It was sweet and bright, and it lasted forever on my skin, unlike the sickly watery fruity scents today. Totally and completely unique and never-to-be-duplicated in history. I miss it!

guest_vanillabean
guest_vanillabean

gorgeous, lush, fruity smell. If you like the smell of pear, peach...orchard fruits, you'll love this scent. I also feel that Escada doesn't make quality fragrances like this anymore. It's a shame. I used to look forward to each year's release, but over the past 7 years all of their fragrances smell the same--sweet and cheap.

Dark Curls

if anyone is interested, i have a full bottle, lotion, and the green and yellow escada purse it comes in for sale.

Dark Curls

Awful on my skin. It smells exactly like hairspray. Great, I have a full bottle and lotion I do not like at all.

Malegria
Malegria

This is one of the few Escadas that I have respect for. It smells youthful, but not childish, and I love the freesia note here that usually is so difficult to duplicate.I see a slender girl, with a serious gentle face, smart and sensiive.It also has a good staying power and lingers for a while.

Sunny Frutti by Escada 3.63 out of 5 based on 75 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Sunny Frutti fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Sunny Frutti, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sunny Frutti by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sunny Frutti by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.