Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Sunset Heat Escada for women

Sunset Heat Escada for women
dislike

tropical
Sunset Heat Escada for women Pictures Sunset Heat Escada for women Pictures Sunset Heat Escada for women Pictures Sunset Heat Escada for women Pictures Sunset Heat Escada for women Pictures Sunset Heat Escada for women Pictures Sunset Heat Escada for women Pictures

The summer day’s heat is behind. While the evening is approaching, our senses become sharp, pleasures is what we long for. Escada introduces a new limited edition summer fragrance Sunset Heat. The top notes create an exotic cocktail: lemon, papaya with pineapple mousse, mango sorbet and refreshing water melon accords. Sandalwood, coconut and hibiscus with its powdery floral notes end the composition. The perfume was created in 2007.

Papaya Lemon Mango Pineapple

Gingembre Rouge

Sunset Heat Fragrance Reviews

elaheahsan
elaheahsan

I can swear there is a melon note in this fragrance.It's really similar to Taj sunset but a bit heavier and also taj sunset is warmer.The mango note is very intensive in taj sunset but in sunset heat,I can smell mango just in the first sniff and then I smell sth cold,maybe lemon.And in one sentence,I PREFER Taj sunset although my mother thinks that sunset heat is much better.

teadrinker
teadrinker

Yummy! Smells like mango and flowers- heavier on the flowers than the mango. I found that the fruity notes were only topnotes and this quickly became a floral scent (maybe lilies?). That said, it's a very nice scent. Warm, fruity, and tropical all at once. Very summery- I probably wouldn't wear it in the winter. Definitely on the list of perfumes I like.

Silkpuppet
Silkpuppet

A delicious blend of sweet orange and just a touch of coconut and pineapple. Definitely alluring without being too generic. While I think it is a really playful and girly scent, there is something about it that falls short of an EDT, more of a body spray here. Longevity is kind of poor which is a shame. I really enjoy this cocktail-in-perfume-form type of fragrance and since it has become a bit trickier to find, this is something I would like to have in my collection. Since I opt for more spicy orientals, this would not become a signature scent, but I would appreciate having it on hand for sunny days out with friends.

Beef1
Beef1

Summery and fruity scent. I used to love this perfume. But I think it is too sweet for me nowadays, it's not fresh enough.

tommyanderson
tommyanderson

My sister's friends had gotten this for her some years ago, and I always loved when she wore it, that I just had to steal it from her! It is the perfect summer fragrance. It's sweet and exotic, but not too overwhelming and it lasts! Sunset Heat is the perfect name for it as well because the best time to wear it would summertime during dusk. I would definitely recommend this for those who are looking for a nice sweet, tropical scent.

Lakambini
Lakambini

Mainly pineapple on me, and an indeterminate Del Monte tropical-fruit-chunk sweetness. Linear fruity all the way to its disappearance 3-4 hours later. For "chicks" who like to proclaim: "I'm so juicy-fruity-fresh-'n'-sweet I could slurp myself."

HANDAN86
HANDAN86

sunset heat smells alot like pineapples. this is a light summer perfume ... very fruity and bright. nothing special.

bobbydrugan
bobbydrugan

picked this whilst pregnant with my first son and loved it,after i gave birth i spritzed myself with it and half an hour later i wanted to hurl,not my usual at all!! Nice if you love tropical sweet perfumes or are pregnant and living of a diet of sweet haha,fond memories though

icecube
icecube

This sunny sommerday on the beach I made a big bowl of fruitsallad. What is in it??
Peaches, apricots,litchies, pineapple, mango, papaya.
A colofull, sultry mix.
Ooo no - no coconuts in the palmtrees as long as my eye can se. Where they not supposed to calm down this vibrante acid with its smoth, milky presence.
It settles down as slowly as the sun and I can se the sandalwoodtrees softly mowing in the seabreeze.
Did we not have a beautiful day on the beach ???

SugarCelebi
SugarCelebi

I love the top notes on this, so sweet and fruity, but the base notes make me feel kind of sick. I find that most perfumes with a powdery/woodsy/floral drydown tend to smell kind of like hairspray on me by the end of their cycle, which is obviously not a good thing.

swtpces
swtpces

I think my body is not made for the tropical fruity scent. I definitely smell too much of a mango and papaya cocktail. Sometimes I like it, but sometimes I feel like I eaten fruits with my bare hands and forgot to wash them off. Too sweet for my chemistry.

If you love the scent of mangoes and the like, this is for you. But this is probably not for me.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I just bought this on ebay for about $22 dollars because I can never find this anywhere and I want to smell all of the Escada summer editions for some reason lol.

My opinion about this scent is that it's nice...but nothing worth more than $15. This smells like mangos and papaya on my skin and I'm not a big fan of mangos personally so this smelling like mangos isn't really something that I was excited about.

EDIT 12/12/12: If you are deciding on this perfume or the Rockin Rio perfume, get this one! Rockin Rio smells just like this except it has a sour note that I can't stand!

shammika
shammika

I brought sunset heat few days ago after tested it. I live in a tropical country with rounded beautiful blue ocean.my country is too hot and i always travel everywhere in my country.So i think this is perfect for me. I can smell lime,pineapple,mango and papaya. so sweet but have some bitter notes a little. long last on my cloths for 8hrs. Anyway i love this fruity juicy sweet (fruit salad) perfume.

fawnmarie
fawnmarie

My favorite tropical fragrance! Brings to mind a slushy, fruity cocktail garnished with a pineapple slice and maraschino cherries. Truly a scent that lifts my mood and reminds me of watching the sun set over the Pacific Ocean. The papaya and lemon are so intoxicating, and I love how there is a hint of tropical flowers in the drydown. I just recently used up my bottle that I have had since 2008 and would love for Escada to re-release it!

venenumletalis
venenumletalis

This is my favorite fragrance. It's very fruity, "tasty", yet light and sexy.Escada managed to make the smell sweet and citrucy without making it heavy or childish. I've had several escada limited edition perfumes (rocking rio, ocean lounge, island kiss, and sexy graffiti), and this one is the best. Well, sexy graffiti is pretty awesome too.

velvetnightmares
velvetnightmares

this perfume is just so lovely, juicy, sweet, fresh and fruity. I absolutly love it. It reminds me a tiny bit of Jennifer Lopez Live Luxe, I actually purchased the JL one because it reminded me of this... But I couldn't wear the JL one, it smelled so horrible on me after awhile. But this perfume is just amazing, truly the smell of summer and sunshine.

hilldancer8
hilldancer8

Is this more fruity or more floral?!??? I'm trying to decide between Taj Sunset, Sunset Heat, Ibiza Hippie, and Sexy Graffiti!!!
I have Marine Groove, Rockin' Rio & Island Kiss....(I lovee Island kiss & R'Rio, but want to try one of the ones above!) Help me decide if you know the differences!
I like strong, spicy, & fruity flavors!!!

Thank youuu!!!

melzy
melzy

I'm in love with Escada's fruity florals. This was the first one I purchased, I got the 50ml cheaply not long after it was released. Mango and Pineapple is what I smell, a beachy tropical scent that envelopes you in happiness. I can't bring myself to completely use the last 10ml or so of my bottle. Now it only gets sprayed when I want a fruity burst of nostalgia.

leaudecoco
leaudecoco

Too fruity, too sweet, too papaya...just too much!

lilax0
lilax0

I LOVE this perfume! It was quite expensive for me but it's worth the money. It's very fruity and tropical and reminds me of the summer. It lasts all day and comes in a bright bottle that really goes well with what it smells like. 5/5 :)

sammy23
sammy23

This was my first designer perfume i used and i really liked it but i think moon sparkle is alot better

CozyCat
CozyCat

It smells just like tropical-fruits scented shampoo...synthetic, but clean, refreshing, fun and sweet. I do feel like this is more like a body spray/splash than an EDT. However pleasant it may be, the scent is kind of generic, and the longevity is not too impressive, 2-4 hours. It's just a very over-priced body splash/body spray to me, and I'm not impressed. I do think the bottle is cute though...this is the cutest Escada summer release bottle...love the gradient of sunny colors :)

Sunset Heat is my favorite fragrance with the tropical fruits. It's so yummy, shiny and joyful! And I like the design of the bottle and the package:) These colors really suit to it!

Most of all I feel the papaya note, the mango note, the pineapple note and something like the hibiscus tea note, because the hibiscus flower doesn't smell. The mango note reminds me a mango nectar more, especially in the beginning of the opening. Lately this fragrance starts to smell like a candy on me. It's sweet, but not too sweet. Even a little bit sour, especially because of the pineapple note and the hibiscus note.

This fragrance is an awesome choice for the seaside vacation!:)

zulukline
zulukline

First perfume I ever got! Had it since 2006 but refuse to wear it, but only on special occasions. Very hard to find and expensive, and a great scent.

anneymn
anneymn

fruity, sweet, youthful, simple, happy, playful, bright, tropical, summer scent. I love edible smelling scents like this.

I love the bright bottle, it looks happy.

LaGari
LaGari

For the first few minutes it was very alcoholic, like a teen fruity cologne also slightly synthetic like a juice concentrate.

Overall, Sunset heat is light, juicy and fruity like a mango cocktail-juice served in a pineapple with a slice of lemon.

Nothing more to say as this is not my cup of tea (or juice).

umchung
umchung

I brought this from the store probably because i am too hungry at that time.
This is a fruity, sweet, strong smell.All i can smell is tropical fruit cocktail that you serve in a big party !

I try to wear it during summer, but it's far too sticky to smell. I prefer to use it in winter because it warms me up .

Louise136
Louise136

reminds me of tropical & exotic places, i absolutely love it. so sweet and fruity
notes; i really smell lemon, pineapple and a hint of papaya. maybe a little coconut butter.
its just so fresh, however, it doesnt last very long :( and i like my perfumes to last a long time so the only downside is that it last 1-2 hours so i get through a lot quite fast. gorgeous scent though.

Fragaria
Fragaria

Everyone has different opinions on perfume, the strength, lasting power, and what notes they smell. This I think everyone will agree smells strongly of mango and pineapple. It's simply fruit. I like it a lot! Once this settles, a half hour or so, it smells creamy, warm, and much less fruity. The bottle is impressive displayed on glass along with other pretty bottles. It really stands out. You must love fruity scents to appreciate this I think. It's not worth full retail I'm afraid, but definately look for a mark down on this!

scentorita
scentorita

To me it's very similar to Taj Sunset...except Taj gets the upper hand. Smells almost exactly the same except more syrupy. Taj is fresh fruit while Sunset Heat is canned fruit.

tutti_fruitti
tutti_fruitti

I love it at 1st whiff, got it in 100ml with lotion! In fact it is one of my 1st perfume! The fruity smell is very prominent and it lasts ALL DAY! I always get compliments for it. Plus, the yellow+orange combo bottle is really stunning:)

sophisticated
sophisticated

ugh!! tooooooooo fruity to a suffocating point
finished the review! but here's a thought, basically i found out that when designers are out of ideas, they go for too fruity for yummy scent lovers or flowery scent -which is everywhere that it's getting annoying now- for light, fresh, feminine, oh-my-bf-likes-it scent lovers and for the second option, they never go wrong, the worst case scenario is that ppl will only like it and they'll be disappointed as they expected a more sophisticated perfume but they'll try it, use it at home or out on a very hot summery day but the first option is just disastrous when it goes wrong, they all have the same notes but the combinations they can make out of them are endless -or should be- they're just stuck with same combinations of notes and the end result is that millions of fumes smell the same and this is really annoying, even within the same company, there are similarities!! it's very rare to find something unique, SORRY IF I'M WHINING HERE BUT I HAD TO SAY THIS AT SOME POINT, it's not about this perfume in particular or Escada which happens to be one of my fave designers and i'm a truly dedicated fan to EM, the thing is frustration got to me, sorry for the long post :)

I<3escada
I<3escada

My second Escada perfume. I get a hint of passion fruit (parcha in spanish,Puerto Rico)I used to wear it a lot when I was in Miami so it reminds me of walking down South Beach . :)

Siv55
Siv55

Fruity. Like being locked in the village stocks and the entire village pelting you with the stuff because they HATE YOU. Rocket-launched fruit, the man-in-the-moon will smell you coming.
BIG fruit basically.

Lassie
Lassie

(sigh) When I sniff this garish, cheap, tutti-frutti stuff I picture Girls Gone Wild at a beachside dive. There will be a 40 year old woman there in a tight pink strapless dress straining against her cleavage, she will have a deep tan, bleached hair, pale lipstick, big hoop earrings and trowled on makeup. Holding a tumbler of fruit punch, patting her midsection, pathetically bleating "not bad for over 30, huh?" to a bunch of drunken frat boys...The next morning the empty bar will reek of suntan lotion, sharp cheap fruit punch, pina coladas, sunburn, Vagisil, and regret. Did we have fun last night? I think I have to hurl again...

Susanita
Susanita

This was my favorite perfume for a looong time. So sweet, so me! =^^=

jasmine51
jasmine51

Very very fruity and tropical smelling...Reminds me of summer. I like it well enough, especially now in winter, as I get so depressed in winter and yearn for the long hot days of summer. The fruitiness is not nasty either, as some fruity florals are. Definately a fresh fruitiness with a tropical breeze.

Neems
Neems

Delicious fruity and sweet, it reminds me of scented 'My Little Pony' toys...I had one that smells exactly like sunset heat.

applemint
applemint

I'm always happy to try samples...they saved me so much money....one of those I am soooo (I learned this word here) happy about is this one.
This is another so called perfume that smells exactly like something in the clearance section in the grocery store....a cheap hair conditioner...of course I could be more intelligent and rave about the notes...(look at that awesome fruitbasket note...) but it still smells just like a cheap hair conditioner

guest_debob2
guest_debob2

I smell the peach papaya and the lemon.
It's probably the most tropical scent that there is. It's really "out there". It's really sweet, but at the same time the lemon (which smells like grapfruit to me) leaves a sharp tang to it. If you lick your arm or wrist right aftr you spray, you will actually taste the sugary sweetness of this perfume. Of course you are also going to have a burning sensation on your tongue because of the alcohol.

guest_Madabrata
guest_Madabrata

too many papaya's on my skin..

Roma27
Roma27

Sunny days & beach holidays. This fragrance rejuvinates me for summer. The pineapple & lemon intoxicates my senses. I love it. It just lifts my spirit!

narada
narada

i really love and enjoy this perfume make me alot energy. I smell papaya and peach. It's so YUMMY and SWEET. I love fruity scent.

MiuMiuKitten
MiuMiuKitten

Hmm... I used to enjoy this but now when I smell it I find it a little linear... It's still nice don't get me wrong. Those who like tropical scents should try this, it's sweet and fruity for sure

tee_vee09
tee_vee09

i bought sentiment from escada twice and loved it and got heaps of compliments so i thought id give this a shot but i can barely smell it and nethier can anyone else which is strange because others here say they have
i thought id try something tropical for once too normally i love pink or purple bottles of perfume this looks ridiculous with my others its oh so ugly
overall the scent is okay tutty fruity but i think its overpriced as compared to sentiment would not buy it again but i will finish the bottle off i dont regret it either like when i bough anna sui home and its now toilet spray that was %100 regret

CUPCAKEDOLL
CUPCAKEDOLL

I´m sorry, but I hate all Escada fragrances. This one, for example, smells cheap and boring. I can´t use it, it´s very strong for me.
Smells too fruity, it´s like an Ambi Pur

Kristel
Kristel

SUNSET HEAT is very light, sexy, fruity scent.
Very cute bottle, very summery.
When I smell it, i think of parties on the beach (H).

starlight~girl:)
starlight~girl:)

When I sniffed it in the store it smelled tropical and fruity, wow! So loved it and snatched it up right away. (The packaging and bottle with nicked, pealing, fluorescent paint did look a little cheap thought, so I didn't have any expectations or knew who Escada even was)

Mann oh mannnn did I regret it! It smelled like citrus and pineapples gone bad. So sour and sharp. It smelled so awful I had to return it to the store. :( It was still probably too sharp citrus for my tastes but the fact it had gone bad didn't help matters. :(

I am now AFRAID to try any of the Escada perfumes from more that 2-3 years back. :'( I didn't know they are limited editions. And if they were made a few years back = they aren't fresh bottles. :( Sighhss... Perfume doesn't stay fresh forever. (It's like fragrance p.t.s.d. after that lol :)

This was my ESCADA horror story (& this was the first perfume I was trying in many years, like a first fragrance experience for me.) ~ that almost scared me off completely I hated them after that (and perfume in general)

... then I tried Moon Sparkle and all was right again with the world :) (cue heaven music lol)...Ahhh :) If Love were a fragrance ~ It would be Moon Sparkle :D They have been redeemed. (my worst fragrance experience, followed by my favorite.:)

I am REALLY looking forward to trying Marine Groove and Ocean Lounge though! They are more my style, much more mellow and less sharp pinapple-citrus attack of the senses. lol.

I wish that ESCADA continued to make these fragrances after they create them. I would have loved to try some of these older fragrances when they were still new and fresh. :'(

Sighhss... I forgive you Escada. You made my Moon Sparkle ~ (Love!) ~ So I can hold no grudges. :)

Jadetive
Jadetive

Not much difference between the initial spray and drydown. To me this smells like sweet warm peach, slightly sharp sour mango and pineapple. Very fruity-sweet as you would expect. Cannot detect any florals at all.

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

It is nice, but I wouldn't dare to say its the best summer Escada. At first very delicious and sweet, then it settles down and gets more fruity. It's not too sweet. Mango and papaya are loud in this one. It makes a perfect summer fragrance. If only the lasting power was better...

rithacha
rithacha

Sunset Heat is . . . detergent soap. Sunblock lotion. Fruity body sprays. Hair mousse. Glade room fresheners.

Fresh, fruity, and likeable to the nose, but I don't think something this commercial that has been done over and over again would be my PERFUME of choice for the day.

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

Not sure I can tell the diff between this and Pacific Paradise or Rockin Rio or Marine Groove....whatever....they all smell pretty much the same with mango and papaya...but I love 'em...and they remind me of the caribbean so I keep buyin' them!

guest_tsa22
guest_tsa22

I love this! I like most of the LE's of Escada and got them all. I'm looking forward to the new one!

aaguilera
aaguilera

defenitly an aweeesome perfume. i wear this 1 only in the summer. in winter i wear georgio beverly hills. lol

bb

ops it"s heat i think it"s better if it is heart not heat lol hahaaa

bb

i want something that more to hawaiian fresh, so should i buy pacific paradise or sunset heart?

@RtIN
@RtIN

My favorite Escada fragrance! The scent is a tropical gateway that smells sweet and sexy! The notes that stand out the most are pineapple, papaya and coconut! Too bad it doesn't last long :(!

lubell18
lubell18

A friend gave this to me in high school. I really like it, but I don't really love it. Sunset Heat is a straight up fruit cocktail - heavily drenched with mango and pineapple notes. It is perfect for summer weather - think days at the beach and nights on the town. A pro is its lasting power, which is very strong. While I like this fragrance a lot, I don't think I would repurchase it because it's not very versatile and not very unique.

vtothek
vtothek

It reminds me of a muggy hot day in summer right after it's stopped raining, and in my experience it's definately better suited to a hot climate. The opening notes are a bit generic at first, bright but without much substance, almost like shampoo. It dries down wonderfully, though, and it's a very creamy mixture, fruity and sexy. The papaya and peach tend to stand out most, it's perfect for a sticky summer day. One of Escada's best, as the sweetness never grates on you like their other offerings do.

Ninulia
Ninulia

Very sweet fruity, and gresh..:) it is quite sexy and I can say it is long lasting, to take in mind that it is EDT..:) My friend just gave it to me and tying to save it for summer:)

It's so delicious....
bad that it was just a summer fragrance.. i love it

falovalo
falovalo

Fruity and fresh, like all other Escada summer editions. Could never be offensive, doesn't last long, though.

alina terec

oh... and i find the top notes a bit similar to j lo's live luxe. both exquisite!

alina terec

yummy yummy yummy!all i can say :)

krissmile1123
krissmile1123

this was the first fruity perfume i have in my collection.so far, i liked it but not really in love with it. though i admit that I feel young, fresh everytime i wear it..yeah, this is a perfect summer scent!

ineedavktion
ineedavktion

This was the very first perfume I fell in love with. I could not get enough of it. I used it in the morning, all day and then what the heck, a little more before I went to bed. It makes me happy. I can smell it's lovely fruity, (not too sweet though) aroma all day long. I can't stop smelling my wrists all day, all night. It just makes you smile. I love, love love it!

ossini
ossini

The perfect fruity summer perfume!
It escorted me while i was working in a cocktail bar on a greek island in august, for this it fits perfectly!!
So it reminds me of a sweet fruit cocktail with pineapple, citrus and exotic fruits that i used to serve every evening in sunset heat....

I got it as the birthday gift from my bf in the last may.he wasn't sure if I like this one.in fact I fell in love from the first smell!it's like a cocktail of tropical fruits.starts with lemon and pineapple,quickly leading to "mango" which is the dominate essence of this fragrance.it smells so delicious that sometimes I get the temptation to taste it!
I remember once a man stopped by saying:"I don't mean to be rude,but may I know the name of your perfume?"
but of course it's not wearable in cold weather.just wear it and you'll have a great summer!

kim white
kim white

Can someone tell me how come ESCADA QUE VIVA is not listed on this website? It came out the same year as this one in 1997.It has a beautiful cobalt blue bottle and its the best of all the Escada perfumes.When I type it in nothing comes up.

andreapaz2008
andreapaz2008

to much Fruity and fresh ,special when the day offered you a powerful sun

jdoreme
jdoreme

Nice scent, could be used as a everyday sent but I'm not over the hill in love with it.

Kimmykimberly
Kimmykimberly

I tested it...smelled like mango. I love Island Kiss better. But this one is not bad, I might get it.

pimentosugars
pimentosugars

This one's a summer cocktail, all exuberance and daylight delight. High layers of citrus, for me this scent is like being caught in a shower of oranges, bright and fresh without disintegrating into a vitamin C shot. Refreshing without being too sweet and relentlessly happy, I love it and so does everyone around me when I wear it.

F_A
F_A

All Escada summer fragrances are very similar - fruity/flowery. Because of their short staying power it is very good for summer days, you can easily spray something different at the end of a day, cause summer fragrance will be completely gone:)

saturn_man
saturn_man

love it on my girl friend

Chelsea

my boyfriend loves this and says that it smells freaking nice!:D he has never given such an expressive compliment on my perfume before.

lolo
lolo

soooooooooooooooooo sweet ... i love it

guest_gothchick
guest_gothchick

I LOVE THIS PERFUME SO MUCH I GETS ALOT OF ATTENTION

ena
ena

one of my favorite perfumes...for summer and sweet moments

Chelsea

i love sunset heat, i couldnt stop smelling it the moment i sprayed it on a paper. so this is definitely on my list.

I LOVE THIS SCENT!!! ITS SMELLS OH SO GOOOD N IM GONNA GET IT SOON. I CANT STOP SMELLING IT!

eccentricJ
eccentricJ

Delicious! Great summer/beacy fragrance. Smells great with mango lotion.

shopping_crazyx3
shopping_crazyx3

Good for summer, but what about for the other season? I don't know if this is worth getting if you can only wear it 1/4 of the year

dianachif
dianachif

A very good one for the hot summer days. I love it in this period of time.

LoveScent
LoveScent

Umm I love, wish that it wasn't limited edition I would get it in a heart beat.

amanda
amanda

I dont think that they are so similar, and actually this one is different too, because its not that sweet, the others are a bit one sided ( but i love them ), and this one has an interesting and fresh end.

rebella
rebella

Of some reson I have no problem with Escada´s floralfruity summer fragrances. I think they are nice and easy. One problem is that they all smells quite similar, I have a problem remember wich of them I have put on...

I think that I like this one and Pacific Paradise best of the one I have test. This is warm, fuity and creamy without being to sweet.

For me this is a summerday fragrance, in the evening I am looking for something with more edge and personality.

The coconut in this one does the little extra on me and it has good stayingpower. The basenotes are so delicious.

Wait_A_Minute__Girl
Wait_A_Minute__Girl

i am in love with this perfume. it is a complete must have. This has got to be the best perfume ever made.

guest_lily
guest_lily

i love all escada perfumes, but this one is especially good. its fresher than the other summer editions but still sweet and playful. leaves sexy impression and my boyfriend loves it a ot, but other men also made comlipents on me when i was wearing this. congratulations escada... again:)

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

Packed with a heavy, fruity punch of peach and sunset heat :) It smells very fruity, sexy, fun, and playful. It holds the Escada signature of beachy, delicious tones. It's a happy scent, and a good one to wear after a shower! As guest_Zoe M said, be warned, you might want to taste it as it smells so good!

guest_Zoe M
guest_Zoe M

I like sunset heat. But warning, because it's too sweet. It's a fragance very fruity. You can want taste this on your skin.

2007
sandrina_bambina
sandrina_bambina

I love this fragrance. So sweet and full of joy, very very fruity and in the same time tender and sexy. Like a delicious summer coctail in a bottle!

2007

Sunset Heat by Escada 3.79 out of 5 based on 491 ratings and 92 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Sunset Heat fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Sunset Heat, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sunset Heat by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sunset Heat by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.