Designers » D E » Woody Aquatic « Groups

Sunset Heat for Men Escada for men

Sunset Heat for Men Escada for men
dislike

tropical
Sunset Heat for Men Escada for men Pictures Sunset Heat for Men Escada for men Pictures Sunset Heat for Men Escada for men Pictures

Hot summer suns sets down, caresses us, wakes our sleepy senses and lusts up. Man and woman version represent dual limited seasonal edition. The version for man is based upon three basic themes: joy, sea, cabanas beach (woody beach). After very fruit and exotic beginning from Atarfruit and Combava (little sourly citrus) the composition reveals ocean heart (sea watery notes and lavender) and southern woodsy scent (Driftwood and Willywood). The perfume was introduced in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Louis Grauby.

Carambola (Star Fruit) Grapefruit Lemon

Lavender Green Leaves Hibiscus

Amber Musk

Sunset Heat for Men Fragrance Reviews

sensitiveJest
sensitiveJest

It has a very delicious fragrance mixed with a special sweet aroma,but the silage for such fruity one is weak

AZ

Now when I go to shop and test it I feel it abit artifical smell. Could be that I have tried more brands and became more mature and aware with other perfume.

xerostar
xerostar

It's a very fruity scent, doesn't last that long on my skin but smells great while it's there. Just reminds me of sweet, fresh fruit. Great for casual, summertime use.

Ups925
Ups925

Fruity without being citric or overly sweet. Begins with a tropical red fruit smell, and fades to a softer musk like variant of the opening. Fairly linear, and fades quickly when its cold. In the summer, this can last all day. I got a few bottles from tj max a few years ago for $15 each. Not sure what they are selling for now, but this is a good one if you like fruity scents. Definitely for the younger crowd, and somewhat feminine since its all about the delicious fruit notes.

esteban747
esteban747

Since I love citrus fragrances, I fell in love with sunset Heat. If you are like me, then you probably adore and want to drink this perfume! I've tried many, many citrus fragrances but only this one captures the tartness and tangy sensation. Although I never get any compliments when I wear this, I still love it.

gpluciano
gpluciano

I had it until sticky fingers walked with it...Nice Fruity scent but only lasted a good hour & a half...

sekoujohnson
sekoujohnson

It's a good pool side/beach scent. The opening is gorgeous. It gives off a tropical vibe that's awesome. The drydown however is basic lavender. That drydown was a big let down for me. I used this a lot when vacationing in Cancun, Mexico and I found it to react well in the heat. I don't see this being good in any other setting.

kenney77
kenney77

Yummmy very good fragrance love the fruity notes in the top I hope to buy it soon

Jano Fourie
Jano Fourie

Awesome fragrance, very fruity, but longevity is poor
It reminds me of Dunhill Pure

jayscotch34
jayscotch34

Ummm... this one makes my mouth water. Picture a Jolly Rancher(green one) with a glass of lemonade

denmaz
denmaz

nice summer fragrance, rather sweet, great lasting power but just common smell. if you love azzaro silver black, you will gonna love this scent.

Cester
Cester

This is a somewhat floral fruity scent. I had one for less than a month before it slipped out of my bag and shattered. But I don't think I will be buying it again though.

vertigo
vertigo

Sunset Heat is a 4F:
fruity, fresh, fun, forgettable.
But somehow there is no doubt you are smelling a masculine fragrance.
I believe I'd like it more if there was some bitterness from the citruses...

Quite a serious staying power as for this kind of scent & nice bottle!

A fruity, watered-down version of Acqua di Gio & Cool Water.
Imagine you get a beverage with 20% of juice instead of 100% juice.
I'm not satisfied!

Veedabestchef
Veedabestchef

this is very sweet fragrane i love the opening and the dry down is calm..its like sweets all over you like your in a forest with fruits everywhere..

chelle2513
chelle2513

are you effing kidding me with this review below me right now????? Someone needs to remove it. That is the most offensive thing I have read in all my life. Seriously???? I'm not even Asian, and that really *really* offended me, so I can only imagine how angry it must have made any Asian people who read it feel. I am seriously disgusted right now. First the "gay" comment on Beyonce's Heat, and now this.....WTF I thought this was 2010, what is going on with people????

dm8m
dm8m

I used to love this scent. it's very fresh but after a while it doesn't appeal too much to me anymore.

i love the opening of this scent, very fruity but it's mid & base notes after some time of use just felt too sweet for me. i still use it once in a while though.

maybe just grew tired since i used to use it everyday.it's still a scent that i'll recommend, just don't overuse it & don't overdo it.=)

Dihua
Dihua

Bad smell. it smells sweet and ok on paper but not at all on the skin.
smells artificial, sour and spiky after a lil while.

ahmed ehab
ahmed ehab

i thought this was gonna be a bang but it turned out to be nice but not a WOW scent nor good , just nice without extra attention

toysoldier89
toysoldier89

ONE OF MY TOP FAVORITES! it's a very edgy, fresh, & extremely fun smell! it's perfect for summer! People always asked what I was wearing and that I smelt very good! so Its a definite keeper on my list!

vdxl
vdxl

Sorry, but this is not just a woody aquatic, it is rather fresh-chypre( woody-fruity) scent. It smells very exotic, inviting, makes you feel like you are into a vacation in Bora Bora, Hawaii or, why not, Ibiza. It is not very refined when compared to other designer fragrances, but still it is better done than so much Emporio Armanis or the overused Acqua di Gio. It is a good rival to Lacoste summer fragrances.

AZ

This is amazing perfume and it is really the one of the best summer smell there is

AZ

I cant wait to try it. I think the star-fruit smell has a specail place in this perfume which is rarely put on perfumes

acc
acc

a very fresh, uplifting and delicious fragrance which lasts short.

darren
darren

not too woody,just grape fruit and fresh notes!

eccentricJ
eccentricJ

I love this scent. Escada hit the nail on the head with sunset heat for men and women. this one is sweet yet still masculine, very alluring.

hena a
hena a

i love this scent on my bf! realy sexy, fun, fresh and sweet.
the starfruit really stood out on him, nice!

lollynut
lollynut

Smell great but no longlasting anymore!!
Greatest Fruity scent for men that i ever used.

DF118
DF118

fresh and long lasting scent.ideal for young men

wakemeupalready
wakemeupalready

I bought this last summer because I loved the fruity summery smell when it was first sprayed but found it went sour after an hour or 2 almost like cat urine. lol strange but yes that's what it reminded me of after it has dried down.

guest_andy
guest_andy

my favourite mens fragrance. its a bit boyish but very sexy

guest_joana
guest_joana

i would imagine the perfect sexy beach boy with his surf, wearing thins fragrance. its fresh, a bit sweet, light but can be recognised anywhere.

Sunset Heat for Men by Escada 3.95 out of 5 based on 109 ratings and 31 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Sunset Heat for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Sunset Heat for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sunset Heat for Men by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sunset Heat for Men by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.