Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

I have it: 711 I had it: 198 I want it: 762 My signature: 20

tropical
coconut
Taj Sunset Escada for women Pictures Taj Sunset Escada for women Pictures

Taj Sunset is the Escada limited edition for 2011. Exotic, juicy and summery as always, Escada Taj Sunset opens with notes of Alphonso mango, nectarine and blood orange. The heart features aquatic flowers with raspberry and pomarosa or Malay apple. The base consists of coconut, sandalwood and musk.

The signature bottle is decorated with lotus blossom engraved on the back. The box is designed in the trendy Indian style.

It will be available from February 2011 as EDT of 30, 50 and 100 ml, shower gel and the body lotion.

Mango Nectarine Blood Orange

Taj Sunset Fragrance Reviews

ameliunim
ameliunim

Mango. Just mango.

There is a new version of Sunset Heat that just came out, and it smells indeed different!

christinavictory
christinavictory

I don't understand....I loved this when I tried it at Ulta, but not when I tested it at Sephora. I got myself a sample at Sephora and it just smells.....weird. It's got this bizarre medicinal cherry cherry scent that I find a few of my perfumes seem to have...and I'm not fond of that scent. I also find it in Live Luxe, and there was one I got from a little shop in Spain where you poured your own, that I liked initially but developed this cherry cough syrup smell. The strangest thing is that Taj Sunset and Live Luxe don't even share any notes, so there's no pinpointing what this smell is. IDK...maybe the bottle at Sephora is going bad or something? This is just weird...and I want to like it so much because I love mango and coconut smells.

julia.koit
julia.koit

bought 100ml bottle with a great price, I'm ready for a summer!!!

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

was able to get my nose on this..not worth the hype but not a bad scent.. opening smells like tang orange drink and dry down is intense floral... smells like one of those Ed Hardy perfumes in light pink or hot pink bottle..if you like those you will enjoy this

I was quite surprised, but I actually like this one. It's very tropical fruity, sweet and juicy.
Smells like tropical juice. And I even like the raspberry in it. Very girly, at the age of 15 I would have loved it even more.
It's funny but I have that kind of feeling that this happy cheerful scent doesn't suit to me now. My looks and this scent just doesn't mix together.
It's best for sunny summer days and the most suitable for teenage girls.

cyclone1391
cyclone1391

Legit smells like orange juice. And everyone around you will notice that you smell like orange juice.

Jillita
Jillita

Sort of like splashing on peach-mango-orange Kool-Aid. Very fruity, flimsy, cloying sweet, and a youthful fragrance; picture bright young things doing naughty things on Ibiza. Interesting heart, sandalwood and aqua, lotus, musk, but zero coconut - on me. My skin devours perfume, so this one is short-lasting. I layered it with Deseo - variants on the beach theme - and doing so mitigated the syrup sweet while brought the musk that I wanted to the fore - if the effect was a bit too close to the skin and short of duration. Also wished for more salt and booze along with desired coconut lipids and musky depths. Yes, overpriced for the shallow and underwhelming prettiness of it. It reminds me of the summery hedonism I was engaging in during the 1980s but without the unapologetic big statement arrogance.

sisanirg
sisanirg

It's my signature scent. Whenever my friends smell the combination of mango-peach it reminds them of me.
One of the best scents of Escada. Sweet, very warm and fruity. On me it lasts longer than any other fragrances of Escada, but still it doesn't last all day.
I m in love with the bottle. Its color describes the scent perfectly.

spicywasabi
spicywasabi

Taj Sunset is the best Escada perfume, it was my signature fragrance for a long time but nowadays it's terribly hard to find anywhere :( Also very sad that this one is an EdT and has very poor lasting power when it's so damn expensive.

Enough complaining, If you are a fan of everything that smells tropical, like mango, coconut and papaya, you will absolutely love this!

Christina0065
Christina0065

<3 Oh My Gosh, I am in love with this! I just received a small bottle, but I will totally be spending some more to get a bigger bottle! I Love the citrus notes in it! Reminds me of something from my childhood, but I just cannot put my finger on it! Brings back a recollection from somewhere or something, just don't know what. Does anyone know of something else this may smell like from back in the 80's maybe? <3

Really nice exotic cocktail, perfect for holidays in tropical countries. Usually I don't like mango smell, but here it is well blended with other fruits and flowers.

tonejiinta
tonejiinta

This perfume is good summer sent, and it smells good. its a sent that is sweet, tropical and sunny for me, its soft and citrusy.. A good sent. But! I think that there a too many sents out there who smells the same and that makes this nothing special for me. I will compare it to beyonce heat rush, police to be woman, escada rockin`rio and h&m have fun...So for me this is nothing special, but it smells good.

vanillary29
vanillary29

Being obsessed with mangoes and anything Taj Mahal, I knew I had to pick this scent up as soon as I saw it on the shelves. I definitely don't regret it! This is a juicy, sparkling mango scent with subtle nuances of orange, raspberry and sandalwood (as far as I can detect). I can imagine this working brilliantly in summer and spring, however, one could also use the delicious warmth of this perfume in winter. Good job with this one, Escada!

ellapage
ellapage

I think they brought this back because today I saw Taj Sunset sold as new with the 2014 Escada summer scent. I'm so glad to see this one back because it's such a yummy fragrance.

For me Taj Sunset is the summer sun in a bottle. Taj Sunset makes me happy when ever I smell it. It truly is like spraying some gorgeous burning orange sunset on your skin, but I don't really imagine this specific sunset setting in Taj Mahal. I have always pictured a tropical island with white hot sand, and palm trees on the beach of crystal clear waters. I can smell a lot of tropical fruits in this but I think they're so well blended that I personally can't name any. The sillage is just right for a summer fragrance, not too strong, not too weak.

Lettukestit

As it happens, I own Heat Rush and Rockin Rio, both of which have been identified as similar scents to this one :D

However, today I sampled this particular elusive baby for the first time (not for lack of want, but for lack of having seen it on offer anywhere). It was classified as NEW in my local dept.store, which is a little baffling if it's been around since 2011..?? Well, maybe not here then.

Ok, so I love this! I'm not real enthusiastic about mango but blood orange is what I adore, and this has it. This one compares to Rockin Rio, but is not quite as sharp or strong. A little sweeter and softer than RR. A very pleasant tropical drink scent.

leighhannah
leighhannah

Mmmmm I love this happy, tropical scent. The longevity on the skin is indeed a problem, but I find if I spray a bit on my clothes as well, I can smell the top notes all day, which are my favorite anyway. In fact, I woke up to this fragrance in my room because it was on a shirt I wore yesterday. Problem solved!

kikiena01
kikiena01

I adore the sweet beginning, but after 10 minutes it starts to smell so sharp, I can not stand it. Also the lasting power is very poor.

Drunkinator
Drunkinator

Smells like a sunny summer day. Sweet, fruity, citrus. I cant wear it daily, but I like it once in a while in the summer. Smells delicious.

KIARA85
KIARA85

bad purchase, doesnt last, smells too sticky and sickly

blondie88
blondie88

It is my this year's summer scent. And I usually hate to wear fragrances during summer time.
Taj Sunset smells very juicy, young, safe, and naive, the drytown is quite sweet. It's light and doesn't come across as being chemical but unfortunately it's not very long lasting.

bond_girl1979
bond_girl1979

Oh wow. The most gorgeous summer scent for that tropical island getaway (if you're lucky enough to have one). A lush bouquet and basket of fresh juicy tropical fruits and complimentary flowers. The mango and nectarine in this is almost edible, it makes you thirsty! The coconut adds to the exotic feel. Now I just need to find the matching bright coloured bikini, sunny turquoise waters and cascading waterfall to complement the perfume!

elena61
elena61

I have it in body lotion, which is probably the only wearable option for this perfume for me. It smells like mango-pineapple-sugary candies or just as a tropical sweet fruit bowl, which is probably why for me it bears a piece of happyness and childlike carefreeness in it. Yet I feel it's all just too much - way too much to wear it as a perfume. Plus there is still this strong synthetic hint I get out of many Escada perfumes that for me provoke headache and nauseas too often.

hollyms
hollyms

Yuck - smells like a bitter citrus medicine. No thanks :(

jasmine28x
jasmine28x

I have 100 ml bottle (80 ml full) for SALE.

Any one interested ? Pls msg me

Amby
Amby

I love this fruity scent. I think it's a nice summer perfume for a young lady. It lasts longer on me than I would have thought, but only if I spray it on warm places, like my neck. On my wrist the smell is gone after a few hours, but on neck it lasts about 6 hours.

Sasikunya
Sasikunya

I really like the citrus scents and all but after a while the smell of coconut, to me, just feels too intoxicating. I felt nauseous after using this due to the coconut aroma but overall I think it's a great perfume so for me it's more like a love-hate thing towards Taj Sunset.

Emeliestar
Emeliestar

Smells like pineapple in the sweetest sugar

Jasmindee
Jasmindee

Mmmmm! I smell amazing! Like a delicious fruity cocktail! This is my summer perfume, I am in love!!

SueLidstone
SueLidstone

I ordered a sample of this online, expecting to fall in love with it, but I was sorely disappointed! To me it smells completely of citrusy fruits mixed with a can of fruit cocktail. It's not a bad smell, but I just don't pick up any other notes in this perfume. I don't smell any coconut at all, and it disappears a minute after I spray it on my skin! I'm just glad I didn't get a big bottle of this! I may order a sample of Escada Rockin' Rio, hopefully that will be more of the scent I'm looking for.

rita.m
rita.m

Please who use this fragrance that tells me if the smell lasts a long time?? .. I want to buy it because in coconut ingredients >>>>I love the smell of coconut Please who use this fragrance that tell me,,,,, and I do not understand fragrantica Readers say long lasting and other people say the opposite >>>>>>>>>>>>>i buy Escada Island Kiss 2011 Escada the fragrance is good and smell lasts

Wait for your reply

thanks

articgirl
articgirl

Taj Sunset was my first Escada purchase.
Too bad, I only bought a 30 mL bottle at first. It really was a mistake because this fragrance is a pure tropical delight ! At first, yummy tropical fruits mix and then ... creamy mangoooooo, all day long!!! As it was a limited edition :( ,I tryed a few months ago to order more of this nectar on internet, that was my last chance(at first, on a US website : received a fake :( (almost pure alcool...) then finally on an Austrian website : YES ! the REAL Taj sunset !!!!). But unfortunately I think this is the last bottle of real Taj sunset I will be able to get...
I had read so many laudatory articles concerning Island kiss and sexy graffity that I bought their rééditions last summer. I was disappointed because I found they were like too much "diluted" in alcohol, although the scents were good.
Sorry, but I am really fed up with pointless reformulations and discontinuation of so many great fragrances :(

harpist
harpist

Thanks to a wonderful friend I was able to sample this- I was looking forwards to the fruity notes and was prompt satiated. Taj Sunset reminds me of a room spray that my mother and I enjoyed from Pier 1 named Ginger Peach. Since I had loved that so much, this similarity instantly brought back some happy memories.
The initial notes were a huge burst of yummy peach and mango and then it lightly softened with the milky coconut. I think the slight sandalwood is what makes this fruity fragrance a warmer and tropical feel. Highly enjoyable for the fruity person!

dovey
dovey

Super confused
its starting to get a little sunny & warm here in my place specially at day time & I really wanna get my escada perfume but sadly they never come with testers here in my country
so which one should I get ? taj sunset or rock n rio ?

ikhwanqistan
ikhwanqistan

one of my favorite women perfume..its great.sweet.fresh and simple...

smkonink
smkonink

I gave this away as way too syrupy and seems more of a scent for teens or like a old style bath and body works shower gel.

johanna.lindholm
johanna.lindholm

I really loved this one when it came out. Why oh whyy did I not buy it?! On me it smelled like fresh mangoes and strawberries (even though it didn't contain any strawberries). It smelled so great, and I would definitely buy it if it was relaunched (please do Escada, please do!), because it's just the best summer fragrance they have ever done (plus the latest one).

meduza
meduza

Taj Sunset is one of my favourites.
It is so summer sweet that I can actually see the sun after putting this one on! And I live in a very grey country so this is like therapy to me:)!
I can smell a very realistic mango, nectarine, raspberry, coco and star apple very well blended into a summer dream.
I truly enjoy this one every time a spray it on.
But I'm sad that it is very hard to find I bought this one last summer via internet.

carmen28
carmen28

I absolutely adore this perfume. Its a sweet, fruity scent and reminds me a lot of the beach. I can really smell the mango, raspberry and nectarine in this perfume, however i do not smell the blood orange. Sadly it is very hard to find this perfume in my country. I've been searching for this perfume for quite a while now, but i still can't find it.

Hrisi

Movs, you made the best review of Taj Sunset from all users now. Absolutely agree with every word you said in the description of perfume. Thank you and congratulations! :)

movs
movs

Taj Sunset is a tropical cocktail of fresh and lush fruits with a touch of syrupy sweetnes. The fruits are certainly exotic and that’s why Taj Sunset reminds me of the beach, the blue ocean and holidays under southern skies.
I detect most mango and nectarine with only a little coconut. I find Taj Sunset somehow deeper than most fruity summer fragrances and therefor it can easily be worn as an evening scent also. Some people connect fruity scents with a younger audience but there is no need to do so with Taj Sunset.
Longevity is excellent and sillage good.

I like using this fragrance in the middel of the winter, when I long for summer. The depth and the syrup makes it suitable for the colder months as well.

I’m pretty sure that some people would not want these kind of fruity scents as their perfume but I feel almost certain that only a very few people would really dislike the scent of Taj Sunset in general.

In 3 words: FRUITY – EXOTIC - DEEP

bubububzy
bubububzy

Yummy, yummy and yummy, the fruitiest perfume I have ever smelt. I can see the similarity between Rock in Rio and Taj Sunset, but this is by far the best. Mangoes and blood orange soaked in sweet syrup and now I wish to lie on a tropical beach sipping a pina colada.

annettepe
annettepe

its a very sweet mango vanilla. very simple and girly. you must love these notes in order to like this one.

Chickenfluff
Chickenfluff

This is probably the perfect summer scent. Fruity, tropical, sweet. The only sad thing about this is that you can really only wear it in summer. If I wore it now while it's cold, nasty and wet outside, I'd be dreaming away and would probably get hit by a car. Still, I have nothing but love for this fragrance, and I'll patiently await the next summer, so I can spray this little darling.

enna1408
enna1408

a must have for summer !

passionata20
passionata20

09. november 2012

This is not really the type of fragrance i usually wear but sometimes we want to be someone we are not actually, so this is for the sweeter and girlier side of my fragrantican personality. It´s all about huicy mango, peach and raspberries. Back in the days i didn´t smell any coconut but now i do surprisingly smell a very strong coconut note. YUMMY! I literally want to bite myself. Not much to discuss about the notes and it´s developing, since most summer Escadas are quite one-sided and simple fruity scents BUT in this case this is not a bad thing, a great composition this time, my dear Escada! You should actually keep this one in production in permanent selection if you ever decide to give up on your annual summer releases.
I can´t smell any lotus or water lilies, but i am not sad about it however. :)
The perfect scent of carefree days on vacation! Next time i´m bringing this one with me.

I was so happy to discover this today again in tax free shop (and we´re talking november 2012), but this time as "travel exclusive" only celebrating this one as the best-selling Escada summer fragrance in travel retail for the last 3 years!!
It has so quickly dissapeared from the stroes and i really missed this one, of all modern Escadas since the 2002 this one my favorite, unlike her preceeders. Look for this one in tax frees, maybe you will find it again if you like it. Will stock this one and gift to all friends who loved it!. HAPPY!!!! The scent hasn´t changed, so no worries! It is still the same well balanced mango-fruity scent with great lasting power and sillage.

OTA Mom
OTA Mom

Lovely, sweet and fruity. A wave of strawberry right off the bat, dies down to a delicious summery fruit cocktail. Neither orange nor coconut play a significant role, tho. Will be keeping this one.

anya1814
anya1814

Its a fantastic smell. Very strong on the first smell, but gets lighter with time. Very summerish in my opinion, juicy and sunny.

This is very fruity and sweet, with very prevalent mango taking centre stage. I think this is a bit more syrupy, and not quite as tart as some of the other Escada summer editions.

Lettukestit

Can you even get this anywhere anymore? I do see it on ebay but I am suspicious, as it's not in any of the shops I usually frequent.

Duffy
Duffy

I am disappointed that it does not last long. People dont be fooled because you pay alot of money and the lasting power its not there. It doesnt stay for 2 hours.. thats a shame for a brand like this. The smell is amazing!

trenchlove1
trenchlove1

This is SOOO juicy i love it
It dosent smell sour like a few of the other escadas i have
Smells like you fell into a tropical fruit basket, the sweetness comes from the fruits its not a sugar sweet but i still like it

Nicole Snakes
Nicole Snakes

Summer in a bottle <3
wish it lasted longer though..

sleazenrapture
sleazenrapture

I absolutely love this fragrance. I'm very sad that it was only limited, I think it's still available on eBay and Amazon though. Not having a very sophisticated nose, I wouldn't be able to tell you the specific fruit notes in it. What I can tell you, however, is that this is deliciously fruity and sweet, without being cloying or childish. It smells like a gorgeous combination of delicious cocktails and fruit-bearing trees. It definitely has a slightly 'beachy' feel to it aswell, and a coconutty base which adds a creamy but neutral feel to it. It's like being slapped in the face with 100 different types of fruit (in the best way possible). Longevity was ok, I used to spray it in my hair and on my clothes to get better sillage. My boyfriend always said he could smell it on my neck, and my pillow always smelt of it in the morning. So at first it has pretty good projection, that dies down after an hour or two, but it stays close to your skin for a long time after application. I miss this scent :'(

clairedot
clairedot

I have a 80% full 100ml of this if anyones up for swapping?

abigail5328
abigail5328

Tropical summer vacation in a bottle!
Delicious, sweet, juicy, fruity, bright, exotic, tropical, fun, summery fragrance!
Taj Sunset is like a fruit cocktail! It reminds me of being on holiday at a tropical beach or sitting by the pool sipping a cocktail drink!
The most prominent note I smell is Mango! Very, very juicy! I thought I could also smell peach ? But then I realised peach isn’t listed in the notes. It later mellows out into a warm woody vanilla drydown.
The only downfall is that it doesn’t last very long on my skin. But I love this scent that much that I happily reapply throughout the day.
It is great for everyday use in the summer and holidays at the beach!
I also like the very colourful bottle! It adds colour to my collection!

over_caffeine
over_caffeine

Drinks by the beach, anyone? Taj Sunset, like almost all Escada fragrances is definitely a feel good fragrance. Very tropical and truly refreshing, it is a melange of Mango, orange and berries in coconut water, topped with cream. Scrumptious, sensual and quite addictive fragrance for the fun-loving woman.

jennifer.radcliffe3
jennifer.radcliffe3

smells like a cocktail so delicious i love fruit smells and i love this

Jucmorgo
Jucmorgo

I like this perfume. It reminds me for my high school days. :) Warm, fruity, watery. Yes, aquatic and fruity at the same time. Not too sweet; I think it is perfect for depression. :)
But! Not concentrated fruity. There is some watery fragrance, too...

xsnookix

i love this perfume although there is no peach in the notes its definately peachy and also mango and im happy to say i do get a hint of coconut yay

angeldoll
angeldoll

Its a very nice fragrance. Just made for summer.. Fruity,girly and sparkling.I see myself on the beach:) It is a pity that it do not feel coconut..My boyfriend said it smells like candy:) This reminds me of "Pacific Paradise "

menka
menka

It's very nice, but I think it's for younger and for sammer. I smell a lot of tropcal and forest fruit.

melissa1234
melissa1234

this perfume is great my friend got me to smell it,it really does smell like heat rush :)

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

I love this one! I wish I bought the big bottle instead of the small travel spray. This is a very pretty fruity scent. I kinda smell the Orange and peach with a nice sandalwood kinda taming that sweet lollipop smell. I like this best for during the day in summer but it can be worn year round day or night. It's like a lusher satsuma Orange scent. Makes my mouth water it smells so delicious. Since this is escada its pretty much a beach universal sweet scent. I can see it on young girls (at beach clubs or parties- thus is fun could even be worn to an amusement park or the zoo or something. It's lighthearted and sociable. I get compliments on it. People say they smell jasmine on me but I don't think it has any jasmine. I do smell mango and peach. A bit of Apple but a different exotic Apple scent. This is really feminine and nice. I can't really see someone extremely old wearing this but I can deginately see mature women in their thirties, forties, and fifties spritzing this on to go to lunch or something. I don't think us mature ladies would wear this ay night-its more of a day perfume. Any outdoor activity would be great with this. This handles heat wonderfully. I think it lasts ok. But it smells sooooo good.

valbona.bergman
valbona.bergman

it does not last! at all...just for an hour...the most!hate it for that, love it for the smell,never spending money for that again! if they consider making this a parfum...i'll reconsider too!

xsnookix

i won this new on an online ebay auction a 50ml bottle for 19.30 and couldnt be more happy it smells lovely i woulnt say peacy but like orange and mango i have to say this is one of my favs although it only lasts about 4 hours wich isnt that long.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

Quick Review :

Tropical Mango & Nectarine so yummmyyy Fruity Scent .. The opening is sticky strong but then it become nicer & nicer .. I may have a bottle of this ..

I imagine it with orange or hot pink cocktail dress & colorful heals :D

Sillage & lasting power are pleasant .. I may add this tropical scent to my collection .. it will add lots of fun to my collection :)

PetalBloom
PetalBloom

Fruit + Summer = This
This is the perfume I kept in my bag during the summer for freshening up. Juicy and fruity perfect for the summer months...just a shame that bees and wasps tend to like it as well!

Fruitie
Fruitie

Perfect but I can't wear it :(

I was so happy when I found this perfume. It's very fruity but it has this soft creaminess to it as well. I have never had so many compliments from strangers when I had this perfume on at work (retail). If you love sweet juicy/fruity perfumes I don't think you can go wrong with this one. BUT... I have bleached hair and this perfume stains it :( when I spray this perfume on my neck even if I hold my hair up while I spray and then let the perfume settle before letting my hair down, my hair still turns a dark yellow which doesn't wash out!! I actually had to bleach the stain out. I'm so gutted because I completely fell in love with this one :(

Efflorescence
Efflorescence

Taj sunset is sweet, sweet, SWEET! Almost hysterical, and it's not afraid to impose itself on others by making older people gag and wrinkle their nose at the younger generation. It's not awful, but I sure as bleep would not like to run around smelling like a tropical punch. If I wore this during the summer, I would feel sticky and childish, wondering if a lollipop had melted on my flesh along with a coconut suntan oil.

I would probably have loved this five years ago, but now? No...

jylna
jylna

I also got the sample a few months ago and it really does remind of somthing I use to have when I was younger but I cannot remember what it was.

MademoiselleMimi
MademoiselleMimi

This is a strong, musky tropical fruit scent. Mango, nectarine, blood orange, raspberry... yum! Makes me feel like I'm drinking a tropical drink on vacation in the tropics! LOVE IT!!

bwired
bwired

I just got the sample today too, and I absolutely love it! I reminds me of a fake perfume that came with barbies years ago, and I want it soo bad.

vonwinklestine
vonwinklestine

I got a sample of this through the post today. It smells really nice, fruity and very summery. I had a perfume years ago that i bought in a drug store that smelt exactly like this! It only cost me around £6 too. I have no idea what it was called, but it wasn't a brand i'd heard of, and me being a perfume snob at the time eventually gave it away.

Wish i had kept it now though, not so fussed on brand names anymore, if i like it i'll wear it.

Gabriela
Gabriela

Taj Sunset smells like a pinneaple-mangoish lollipop to me. It is uncomplicated, breezy and tropically straightforward.

I know there is no pinneaple in this one but on my skin it starts out with this juicy note, followed by mango and blood orange. The water lily is there and prevents a fruity tanginess overload from happening on my skin. I also get a cherried jolly rancher like quality during drydown, but maybe it is just my crazy nose...I get no raspberry, nectarine, sandalwood, musk or any of the other scent notes listed.

I'm glad I read your reviews exposing all the animal cruelty, and I will purchase a FB for sure, but I'm getting a cruelty free replica instead.

Longevity is very good considering this is a 100% fruity juice, and the throw is amazing, it really gets out there...

LetsGo
LetsGo

The juiciest mango ever! It's not a parfume. Just pure juice to pour on you :) So refreshing and uplifting! It makes me feel like an exotic fruit in human disguise or like a beach bikini girl shaking her bon-bon around :))))) It turns my winter busy day at the office into a careless summer night out.
Warning: It can smell a bit sour in dusty closed spaces with no fresh air. And you should keep your self sweat free while wearing it. Any acidity added to this fragrance can mean disaster.

This fragrance is not a masterpiece, but it has magic. Unfortunately all the magic has gone after I red the posts below.
ANIMALS SHOULD NOT PAY FOR HUMAN VANITY !!! Hands off please!!!

eveline marie
eveline marie

Amanda, so do Gucci, D&G, Lancome, Cacharel,Hugo Boss...bye to all...I'll print that list on their site...they're gone from my list...

amandanyc
amandanyc

After just yesterday getting really upset reading that Victor & Rolf tests their perfume on animals (an unnecessary, barbaric practice that most perfume companies no longer practice), I just read that ESCADA also tests on animals!! I am so disappointed and upset for the animals harmed by these heartless perfume companies!! I will no longer be able to enjoy some of my favorite perfumes! Please write to these companies and tell them to stop so we can go back to enjoying their lovely fragrance instead of thinking about the torture innocent animals must have had to endure! So long Flowerbomb & Escada - I will never support you again until you change your ways! Go to the PETA website to get informed about what companies do/don't test on animals! Plenty of them do NOT anymore!

Also, if you love the fruity scents of Escada, try La Ligne St Barth's Ouanalao and some of their other fruity scents. While it is a pricier perfume, there are no animals harmed!

maybellinedollx
maybellinedollx

I love Escada perfumes especially this one. It has an exotic feel to it and is very fruity smelling and sweet. It always reminds me of warm summer days in exotic countries and i can smell the nectarine and mango. The packaging is also very pretty. This scent just makes me want to go out to the beach :)

pshycogirl-81
pshycogirl-81

BEACH IN A BOTTLE!!!
After Pacific Paradise was released and soon out of stock, in my country at least :( I kept wondering when an Escada´s summer version would ever thrill me as much as it did!!
Year after year I kept waiting and the ones that came up right away were, well..... Bleh!!!boring.....
Even though Moon Sparkle was such a Hit, well I´m more into tropical fruit scents than berry ones.
When Taj Sunset appeared on the shelves, I was no exited at all, but still I decided to give it a Try and take a sniff... OMG!!! this is just what I was expecting for...tropical blast in a bottle, so fruity juicy yummie you get the mangoes straight but in a mango sherbert way wich i love, peach is noticeable as well as blood orange with it´s delicious tangy effect to it.
the thing I love the most is that beachy coconuty trail it carries... a bit like suntan oil but much more subtle.
anyway I give it and 8.5 out of 10 only because of a little lack of staying power.
So If you like fruity- tropical ,full of fun and easy to wear frags, Well GO FOR IT!!! Regrets-proof.

sosa
sosa

i Love this perfume. it has a sweet smell......just the way i like it. my friends still smell it on me hours after i have worn it. i will buy another bottle.

AnnieSmith
AnnieSmith

this smells so good. but the lasting power is just awful. lasted on my around an hour.

luckylilac6
luckylilac6

I love fruity scents but unfortunately all Escada summer scents are far to sweet, and make me feel quite nauseous

pretty perfect girl
pretty perfect girl

love this sooooooooooo much <3 its very fruity with mango and apricot also sweet perfect for the summer days u can pair it up with bali mango from bath and body works
to be extra fruity!!!!!!!!!!

verysherry
verysherry

eSCaDa TaJ SuNSeT

Nothing about this perfume reminds of The Taj or a Sunset....

All i think about is..Sweet and a tad too much!
Not a perfume id advice a girl to wear for a dinner...trust me this aint "im for dessert Honey" Sweet ...this is obnoxiously sweet...i liked the initially zinnng it gave me...rang me out of my trip...but it sets on ur chest and says..."i just had a bath with all things nice"...
Ufff!!
I can't wait to get it off me!
Uncomfortable Displeasure! :

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

Taj Sunset smells like sweet, juicy and sticky bubblegum. In essence, it's a blend of peach and mango, plus sweet chemical-smelling coconut, but it's surprisingly irresistible scent. Very fun fragrance to wear, but also very overpriced for what it is.

cre_dbomb
cre_dbomb

a couple weeks back, i was in a duty free shop and was given a sample strip of taj sunset i decided then and there that i love this scent. so summery, young and bright. the mango notes really did it for me. for some reason i didnt buy it. too bad because i ended up wishing i did. 2 days ago, i passed by a store that sells it, though its pricier this time i grabbed a bottle and headed for the register.

Jimendrix
Jimendrix

This stuff is heaven contained in a bottle!

I hate Prada for making limited editions of their summer scentes >_< they are the best.

heidi1990
heidi1990

hands down my FAVE perfume!!!!!! i feel so sexy with this. guys love this smell. reminds me of tiny bikinis and tanned bodies and tropical drinks.

i wish it would last all day. i feel like its being used up too quickly...

RoseAmongThorns
RoseAmongThorns

The best Escada ever....(Besides Island kiss ;)

Sugandha
Sugandha

Escada Taj Sunset is adorned with the Taj (or crown in Hindi Language), and that crown is Mango ! Fruity-Lover like me adore this scent. It's warm, sweet & sour.

Be juicy and ready to be eaten !

Monika.nemecek
Monika.nemecek

strong sweet fruity BOMB. I dont like it at all but all those escada lovers will be thrilled to have this bottle on their shelve. Something that has been there already, nothing new or special. But who like candy sweet fruity smells with looong lasting power should not hesitate and buy it. For me NO WAY:)

nuratif
nuratif

i love this perfume so much. i don't usually go for fruity perfumes as they reacted bad with my body chemistry. but this one is an exception. got lots of compliments from this one.

pbandabby@gmail.com
pbandabby@gmail.com

i want this one. how long till it goes to discount stores, i always see escada scents there but have never tried one. also, if i fall in love, like it sounds like i might, do they discontinue them? or will i be able to buy it forever?

carbocookie
carbocookie

I love mango, it's probably my favourite fruit, and this fragrance does it so well, so nicely blended with the other notes, and the mango is unmistakable. If only it lasted longer than 15 minutes!

Jayebe
Jayebe

I love it. I love the seasonal escada fragrances, a big fan of fruity scents. After a couple days, the sample had a hint of banana to me, which isn't my favorite but I still liked it in the cocktail. I will definitely buy it.

nayarat
nayarat

This is perrrrfect, smells so great and freshh... but it lasts 15 minutes or less, too badd :((

Vanillagoddess94
Vanillagoddess94

When i smell this scent i think of my favorite fruit coktail i simply love to smell it over and over and over again on my skin its so addictive.

Ok now i wanna go to the beach <3 :)

po
po

I find this pleasant but all I can smell is mango and more mango from the beginning to the end. It's quite sweet and delicious but nothing extraordinary or complicated. Nice plain fruit salad with sugar. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy this but can get the same effect by using The body shop mango body butter (plus: moisturized skin!)

Morina
Morina

it smells so good!, Can anybody tell if this is better than moon sparkle, I'm curious!

artsymom
artsymom

At first I smelled strawberry, peach and mango. But as the day wears on, my skin really draws out the raspberry, which I like. I'm impressed by the tart fruit WITHOUT vanilla - so often they come hand in hand!
I like this little carefree, uplifting perfume.

Edit: A few hours later when I sniff my wrist where I applied it, I can't smell much, but as I walk around I can smell a raspberry scent all around me. It reminds me of Sun-Ripened Raspberry from B&BW which I wore some in high school.

vwbeasley
vwbeasley

Love Love Love this perfume! A perfect summer scent of orange, mango, & coconut. I just wished it lasted longer than 15 minutes!!!! No kidding, I smell nothing minutes after spraying it on my skin & clothes. Too bad b/c it really does smell yummy for the few minutes it lasts :(

DocTales
DocTales

This is a wonderful mango scent, it is bursting with positive energy - sunshine in a bottle. Love it!

'Taj Sunset' and 'Tropical Punch' of 2001 (papaya and hibiscus flower) are the best summer fragrances Escada ever made!

andronicos
andronicos

WOW!!! Is so fruity and feminine! Just perfect!

jellybeangirl
jellybeangirl

I've loved all the previous escada summer perfumes, but this one just smell like tanning oil to me...Big disappointment. I really like davidoff's cool water but where that is fresh this is heady and cloying. Too sickly for me....

bloomia
bloomia

yuck, this smells cheap and like a little-girly fragrance. really this is something I would buy for my little niece, but not for me (25 yrs.)

Tubykap20
Tubykap20

Last summer I had Marine Groove and loved it! This summer I got Taj Sunset and loved it even more! Smells like a juicy cocktail and if I smell it and close my eyes I can Imagine myself on the beach with my sunscreen lotion in my hand!Very very very fruity,only for summer and vacations in my oppinion...

acidburn
acidburn

I really like this one. It's fresh, in the same line as Davidoff Cool Water, only sexier. Light and exotic, it makes you feel like you're on a sunny tropical beach...Damn, I wish they made this permanent. Great for the summer. It smells like holiday

beatrix75
beatrix75

the truth its that its the först escada vich one i like ,its sweet buth not intoxicating its fruit its soft like a kokteil!!!superb

crakky
crakky

When I tried this fragrance at Douglas..it was like a deja-vu...I said: "Oh my!!! I adore this scent...it is perfect!" And then it came up...MIDNIGHT FANTASY!! This is my all time favorite perfume but I don't know why Escada copied it!! Both of them are beautiful...but Taj Sunset is more of a exotic fragrance, while M.F. is a blackberry kind of scent.

intannurdayana
intannurdayana

i really love this smell! and its long lasting for my body! :) should grab this! :)

brittandthepug
brittandthepug

I absolutely love this perfume. I love the sweet intoxicating smell. I love feeling as if I'm a walking tropical breeze. It's just such a perfect smell.

jas07
jas07

i read the comments bout dis perfume in frgrntica b4 dis...mostly da comments all bout the short lasting of da perfume....bt then i still decided to buy dis last week as it claimed limited edition in 2011 and i tot dat maybe dis perfume not suitable wif others....so i bought dis perfume online w/out smell it 1st....at 1st when i got dis perfume...i do like da smell of mangoo...it soo sweet n fruity...but i'm not really excited..as da smell very similar to "escada"...n da most part i dislike bout dis perfume is juz bcoz of the smell won't last longer juz like others.....wohooo..so dissappointed..i sprayed on my wrist n it only last for 1-2hrs....so sadd..next time i will believe wut others comment b4 buy other perfume....

midnightsun
midnightsun

that's really amazing ! i love it !! on me it's mango-peach with coconut .....yummmmmmmy :)

mil1991

when i 1st sniff it,its really give me an cheer expression cause the scent is so bright and as usual its a tropical..i love love the top notes and the dry down(all escada`s drydown are not distinguish like other fruity scents)..but the lasting power is seriously not impressive..it fade away about 50min on my skin..but its a beautiful scent from escada..i love it

dany06
dany06

I thought that this would smell similar to Sunset Heat that was released a few years ago. This one is very sweet and juicy but the mango notes went away quickly. It smells deeper than sunset heat because of the coconut. It dries down to a gummy worm smell. Its smells awesome but not worth the price. I wanted more mango or at least mango that would last. I just wish that they would make one of the summer limited editions permanent.

ticalica
ticalica

Soooooo MANGO

MANGO

MANGO

Some could debate that it is uber-glam, but i dont see it that way as it reminds me of body sprays :)

nora elia
nora elia

It smells like Bubble gum, Great longevity but still I am doubting about getting it , it smells kind of cheap. Just my opinion

Preener
Preener

I had just barely applied, and asked my boyfriend, "do you like it?"

"Yeah," he said, and gave a thumbs up.

"Is there anything specific you like about it, or do you just like IT in general?"

He replied that, "It smells like the video store," in the town he grew up in.

Nice... ?

sous-la-douce
sous-la-douce

usually i get a headache everytime i try 2 test an Escada summer frangrances,they are all soo sickely syntheticly sweet on my skin,but i never stop from testing new frangrances 2 see if i will find something interesting.glad i do coz when i tested this i instantly fell in love with the well blended sweetness:mango+coconut are amazing!!i can detect fresh white flowers after few minutes that dance with mango+coconut that break the sweetness into a milky fresh sweet flowers i really enjoy.but what i was not expacting is the drydown!all the fruits leave the party with some flowers,the water flowers take place with entrance of sandalwood,the drydown is very nostalgic,like an old smell,i keep sniffing it to remember what it reminds me of but i just can't remember.

Taj Sunset will take u 2 a beach party at sunset,then pull u to rock in a disco club by night,then calm u down with intimate slow dance after midnight!!

Lilii
Lilii

I cannot understand why so many people love this, It smells warm, sweet and nice, I smell lots of mango there...but it is just a very typical linear fruity stuff, I would say 5/10 and considering the price...It has no lasting power!

Anete
Anete

I like it,it's very yummy and summery but it's nothing unique I had some AVON fragrances that smell very similar to this.

Hrisi

This is a delicious, fresh and sweet perfume with strong fruity and tropical notes. Mango is present at most in this fragrance, but it certainly can not say that it is mono scent. Blood orange and nectarine are also being felt. The combination of the middle notes of star apple, raspberry, water lily and lotus is very successful. Perfumes, which are in the middle of both - fruit and flowers are very interesting. In the base it is creamy and warm and even more delicious (the coconut and sandalwood). Very positive and sunny - this is Taj Sunset!

i purchased 1.7oz n 3.4oz for this fragrance
it slightly as same as previous Escada`s summer collection,but this is more complex and more density than other...
1st spritz will enhanced a mango with a peach nectarine kind of scent but its not to sickening sweet as sugary gourmand scent..its more to sugary fruity candyish with a bit touch of freshness..the lasting power is not so impressive as Ocean Lounge but nice to wear time to time...

scentedbiker
scentedbiker

Doesn't last...I sprayed this perfume on a cross Channel ferry, and I loved the smell. I put one spray on my arm to check it suited me, and it lasted and lasted, still smelling the next morning would you believe? Loved it, bought it on my crossing back... I'm convinced now that the tester bottles have EDP in, as my fragrance lasts for about ten minutes then fades. Nobody can smell it. Very, very disappointed.

takeasniff
takeasniff

I cannot believe the cost of this in Australia. Everywhere I go it is out of this world like 99.00! There is no way on this planet I would spend nearly 100 dollars on an escada? When the price comes down then maybe. They don't last and they all smell similar so huge rip off. The people at escada need to get real.

scentorita
scentorita

I smelled it in the store and thought I HAVE TO HAVE THIS. So I bought it with 4 other escada scents in a collectors edition. It's a very beachy fun scent but doesn't last long :( It reminds me of a tropical drink of some pineapple mango concoction in a coconut shell with a tiny umbrella. Yummy!

melia
melia

I normally don't have the best relationship with Escada. I always thought they were too syrupy fruity and smelled like something I would never want to smell like. But since I have grown this tolerance for floral fruities since I am on fragrantica, I actually quite like this one! Yes, dame piglet nailed it; it's a mango-peachy fragrance with a slight creamy coconut note... It's not 'arty' nor 'upper-class', it's just girly and fun and unserious. I think all the Escada's have this charactre in common and I think I owe them all a second chance... Since girly, fun and unserious is something we all are at some times, so that kind of perfumes should be able to earn a place in my wardrobe too.

dame piglet
dame piglet

Peachy-mango (or Mango-Peachy?) and coconut on me. Perfect for the Spring/Summer! It is a constant reminder of cruise ship cocktails and daiquiri shop concoctions! YUM YUM YUM! While I'm working, it reminds me of fun times passed and to come. I'm in LOVE!!
I wish it would last a little longer, but that's why I keep a bottle in my purse!
I love this one and Magnetism, although Magnetism is very different.

alexanna7
alexanna7

it smells like a pineapple mango! Must be the nectarine mixed with the blood orange that creates that smell! The special apple creates an acidic-sweet note that is kind of comforting! The aquatic flowers creates a freshness! But,overall, i smell a pineapple-mango!love it!yes it could resemble heat rush but,heat rush is more a mango sweet then a mango zest! It's like hearts and daggers meet heat rush with a pineapple note! Love it!love summer perfumes!

curcuma
curcuma

Fruity and nice for a hot day.

eriona
eriona

yesterday i test a lot and diffrent of new edt or edp and this one of escada is very very good .i baught it.i think that's a good chooise.

misslovely
misslovely

It is very fruity, definitely exotic and playful. If you like the smell of mango this perfume is for you.

mishykissy
mishykissy

I tried this one the other night after falling in love with an anther escada moonsparkle. I sprayed it on me and threw a card also into my handbag. I met up with a male friend about half an hour later and he commented on it and it met his approval :D First you get the mango and coconut and the dry down the subtle floral. For the next few hours everytime I went into my bag I couldn't help humming if you like piña coladas cause that was what was wafting out of it. I love fruity scents and this one is lovely, you smell good enough to eat or drink.

Nádia01
Nádia01

i could only smell mango on my skin.. i like the bottle.. but i dont think the perfume is lovely.. its ok.. just

secretcrush
secretcrush

I bought a 1oz. bottle of this with a giftcard I found in my wallet that I had 4gotten about... Its a very tropical fragrance no doubt... Nice enough for summer but could be a lil more potent 4 the price... @ the rate that I'm spraying this one 2 make a lasting impression it will be gone by summers end lol... I was thinking about exchanging it 4 the 1.7oz but I do still have a full bottle of Sunset Heat which is sweeter and more potent but similar on the citrusy-tropical idea...

Siv55

Exactly like orangeade, along with mango and the usual Escada fruitiness. Slightly less beligerently chemical than Marine Groove and Sunset Heat. I like the box picture with its cartoon in a Yellow Submarine style.

A sales assistant sprayed it on me today. I didn't mind so I let her. This is my second review then with a "skin test". I first detected a strong pine apple note and it reminds me of JLos Live Luxe. The Escada scent though is mich stronger and longer lasting. But I find it much too overpowering and nauseating. In the drydown it gets so very sweet and sickening that I had to wash it off. Escada scents are obviously not for me.

ifigeneiavip
ifigeneiavip

this is the best fragrance for summer, so refreshing and youthful without being girlish, i like the intensity of the exotic fruits, which makes the fragrance summerish. Base notes cannot be picked up, they fade after a while, which is a bit disappointing, but overall its a great perfume!

anraneiro82
anraneiro82

i was excited for this, but it does nothing for me. smells like a cheap sweet perfume, like a mix of sweet stuff put together. very disappointing. & i don't smell any coconut which really disppaointed me.

anamariah
anamariah

It's incredibly sweet, almost intoxicating.It might fit a breezy summer evening.

Anissa
Anissa

This is sweet, but not overly sweet.The boring thing is,that i cannot smell anything else but mangoes.Well a bit orange and pineapple too,but the mango is very dominant.Smells quite cheap,like a fruity body spray for teens.Not my cup of tea.

renee36
renee36

Easy on the senses, very fruity. Prominate scent to me is pineapple. My sense of smell is overactive, and when I smell "Taj", I can't help but smile and go hmmm. It's hang time is about a full day at work. Very light and delicate...girly!

Grottola
Grottola

This smells just like rainbow sherbet. Not my cup of tea, but it's still pleasant.

dina
dina

Lovely mango juice in a bottle...

omixochitl
omixochitl

To me this smells like the tropical fruit cocktail that you can expect for breakfast on a tropical beach. This stuff is super fruity! The mango and coconut notes were quite strong and juicy. On my skin it smells like a mango smoothie, but not uber sweet. I like it! :)

It has very poor longevity though, but nice sillage.

DeeptiR
DeeptiR

Smells like a Orange Fruit Punch ! DISAPPOINTED

Deliciuos
Deliciuos

When I tried it for the first time it smelled like fruit juice - way too sweet . For the second time it was sweet,but not too much,light,youthful and summery.
After all it's a great perfume !

lizaan
lizaan

This is just a very sweet fragrance. Don't expect anything else, it doesn't develope into something spectacular. Although with that said, it's quite enjoyable, atleast to my nose. But this is the kind of fragrance that I love the smell of but I wouldn't wanna smell it on me.

It reminds me of one of my first perfumes, Rockin' Rio. I'll probably purchase a small bottle just for summer, because it is so light.

Lozza16
Lozza16

I can mainly smell orange, mango and pineapple, this perfume is great for the summer as it is very sweet. I love sweet fruity smells so I love this scent!! I recommend this perfume if you like escada- ocean lounge,rockin rio and midnight fantasy by britney spears.

Bewara
Bewara

I just received a tester vial of this scent and tried it this morning. I applied a moderate amount, not knowing if it was going to be strong on my skin and couldn't smell a darn thing! So I liberally applied it.. all over. Do not expect a heavy sent. It is a very VERY light fragrance. Nothing about this perfume stood out for me. It smells like sugary fruit cocktail. Mind that I typically like fruity, sweet perfumes, but this one is utterly unremarkable.

I have to say this for it, the scent lasts! I applied it at 8AM this morning. The smell is light but I can still smell the same sweet fruitiness at 2:30PM, almost 7 hours later.

Non-spectacular. Just another Escada as you expected it.

Hamano_Chiaki
Hamano_Chiaki

What a crowd-pleaser! Everyone seems to like it (and wear it). But it's too sweet and fruity for my taste.

krissycat
krissycat

I have one complaint about this perfume.. but first I'll say the positive side. This smells so good I imagine the most delicious tropical drink, and I'm drinking it on vacation in Cancun. Infact, it reminds me surprisingly a little of SJP NYC by Sarah Jessica Parker but with a kick, a summer kick. But here comes the regret.. I spray it on and within about 15 minutes the smell evaporates, as if, oh no, I just drank the tropical drink in full and there's nothing else to enjoy. I HATE THAT. I find the best juices sometimes with these frags but the best ones have NO staying power. This would be my favorite scent, if it lasted long enough that I can enjoy it. Maybe it's just my skin though, I don't know
Infact just reread several reviews here and MANY members say how excellent staying power is.. so now I feel jealous.. why won't it last on me :(

Pink&Cupcakes
Pink&Cupcakes

ammm---i receive a sample of this parfum and its so similar Island Kiss wich i got...nothing new.
another juicy parfum by Escada...

Emma x
Emma x

OMG this is the juiciest and sweetest perfume EVER!!
It's not sickly though, or headache inducing.
It's a mix of succulent oranges put toegther with delicate flowers, and theres this pretty undertone that i can smell on my skin, perhapes it's the rasperry or maybe water lilly or lotus, im not sure.
Its definately got more fruit in it, which is what I LOVE about this fragrance, it's on my want list! Perfect for a summer of chilling with your friends sipping ice cool drinks. x

campfirekansas
campfirekansas

When I first applied Taj Sunset I smelt like I had just jumped in a fruit smoothie from Jamba Juice. Holy sweet, sweet, fruit. It kind of reminded me of one of those body sprays I wore in middle school. As it dries down I'm liking the smell more and more, but I don't think I could ever stand the sweetness of this perfume on a regular basis.

Zuuus.p
Zuuus.p

So I got this one from my boyfriend as a birthday gift, and I am so thankful for it!! It has been one of my favourites since then, too bad it´s just a limited edition. First of all, I want to express how much I love that beautiful bottle!! I loove that cute pattern on the back of the bottle, and I love the color as well!

Let´s write something about the juice. The main note in this perfume is obviously mango, and since I am a HUGE fan of the smell of mango, I am really impressed. Yes, this is nothing classy, no masterpiece. It´s just a plain fruity smell, very sweet, but still very refreshing. And I am in love!

I think it´s PERFECT for summer evenings, and I get so many compliments while wearing this!!! And hey, the lasting power is incredible on my skin :)

AMAZING! <3

mandashell
mandashell

Wow! This is so yummy, juicy and delicious. It's fru-fru-fruity and I love it! Now it isn't anything more than sophisticated fruits but they all blend together and smell FANTASTIC. Still it actually has a drydown and you get a nice hint of sandalwood and musk. Taj Sunset also smells to me like one of my favorite Bubbalicious flavors and that makes me love it even more. Didn't think I would EVER find a fruity Escada that didn't smell artificial but guess what...I've found it. :) True it doesn't last long and it is TOO expensive but for the heat of the summer it is PERFECT. Can't wait to order a large bottle! And sorry this really doesn't smell like Midnight Fantasy to me. Midnight is all about bright blueberry and Sunset is bright and juicy citrus. And where I found MF to be too rich, linear and kind of artificial SH isn't. Just try it you may be pleasantly surprised. My fave Escada so far! :D

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

This smells like I spilled a can of pineapple on me. Very fruity (mostly pineappleish) and very sugary.
Smells good because fruits usually do so, but I wouldn`t want smell like it though...

windchime
windchime

very tasty parfume :) reminds me of warm beaches and summer dresses

Siv55

When will there be an Escada Fruit Punch? Perhaps there has been one already. This range is like a chav brit on holiday, loud, affable, but rude and sweary and could turn nasty if you don't fancy it. Presuming they are the target market for this range; they need something to wear that will cut through the vomit, sweat and urine of a night out on the tiles abroad.
Escada is like the soda stream you wanted as a child; looks like great fun, but the coloured fizzy water is all just different tasting chemicals and you wonder why you bothered and wish you'd got a different toy.

Buy any Escada, and you will smell young and SILLY.

c3c
c3c

Well I was doing my usual pass through the Kohl's perfume department (because I can't set foot in that store without checking, even though I've done it a million times)and WOW! Something NEW (seeee)!

It was like zoom vision to that bottle, which I of course quickly grabbed and shoved to my nose. And yum, Mango! Mango and tangerine? Absolutely. Mango mania. I didn't even need to see the notes. SO much better than the last mango perfume I had, Glow After Dark, which sometimes makes me nauseous. I immediately grabbed the last box, which I never thought I'd do for a super fruity Escada.
I like Magnetism, and Sunset Heat is o.k., but I haven't been a fan of much else from Escada. I don't dislike them, I just couldn't see myself wearing them. I'm still surprised I bought this one. I had an instant vision of hot sunny summer weather though,and I couldn't resist. Tropical. Maybe it was the fact that it's gray, cloudy and cold here today.

At first I thought it was really strong, but after my first chance to wear it for a day I realized it isn't. I applied cautiously, then had to go back and reapply because my husband didn't even know I had perfume on, and I couldn't smell it either. SO apply as with any "medium powered" perfume. Lasting power, Escadaish (aka o.k.) but really nice, even if you aren't typically an Escada fan, if you like mango and tropical scents it's worth a sniff.

Trvevil
Trvevil

New typical fruity Escada. It's fruity savoury, like apple sourness and exotic. Like juice. For most of us it's bore, but still... kinda vacational and ordinary-last-few-year's stuff. Nothing new here. Be interested only if you are looking for something fruity.

NiteAngel
NiteAngel

I think it's the best fruity-Escada to come to the market since Moon Sparkle. It defenitely is mango-mania, but the other notes, albeit more subtle, do bring a roundness to the smell that makes it just perfect for the upcoming summer. It reminds me of an exotic cocktail to enjoy relaxing on a beach. Glad to have it!

Most often I'm bored with the typical fruity sensations that Escada releases every year, however this new Taj Sunset is quite enjoyable.

It is of course fruity and sweet, however it's a lot more interesting than I thought it would be. It opens with candied mango, blood orange and nectarine which really suits my skin type and thankfully doesn't smell putrid. It smells like something I would like to devour; tropical and refreshing. It's like ray of sunshine on a picturesque island away from the mundane office space of your everyday world.

In my opinion it is the essential travelling fragrance, especially if you're going somewhere beachy and exotic. All the sugary-ness works in this composition, it is neither too sweet nor headache inducing. It doesn't feel too teen either, it's like any woman of any age could get away with wearing this. I liked how one reviewer described it as being, "liquid summer sunshine".

I'm not big on fruity florals and I usually detest Escada scents, however Taj Sunset is something exciting and it has definitely won me over. It reminds me of deliciously fruity cocktails or mango flavoured daiquiris. The coconut in the drydown only adds extra sparkle and creaminess, along with jammy raspberry and crisp apple.

The sillage is moderate, and the lasting power comes and goes depending on what type of skin you have. I rarely enjoy wearing fruity scents, but in this particular case Escada has managed to please me and let me have a lot of fun doing so.

Jennyke
Jennyke

Pure mango and orange type of smell.Perfect for summer holiday,but I love Rockin Rio,Pacific Paradise,Ocean Lounge etc. better

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

I really like this range, because it delivers fruity summery sweetness without feeling too cheap and falling down to the plain syrup of the Britney/Hilton line. This is the sweetest of the Escadas that I've tried (I own and like Ocean Lounge in the summer) and I probably won't fork out for this one while I can still get O.L. and others cheaper. It lacks the freshness of the others and is more cloying. You could scent childrens pencil erasers with this stuff!!

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

I have really enjoyed the fruity Escadas (Moon sparkle, Sunset Heat, Pacific Paradise, etc.)...but NOT this one! As soon as I sprayed it on all I could smell was a sickly fruity sweetness! Not a fan at all! Hopefully they will come up with something better next year!

Killercolours
Killercolours

Taj Sunset is one of those perfumes that "smell good", and that's it. What you get in the first 15 minutes is what you get in total. A sugary mango that's so sweet and teenage-y it blows your mind. If that's a good or a bad thing.. well.. that's up to you. I like it though, I would absolutely not wear this every day, but now and then I feel like this sugar bomb. Perky to say the least!

OlfractalInfemme
OlfractalInfemme

Initially smells like a yummy pineapple upside down cake. On the dry-down though, all synthetic/artificial. Disappointing.

ritacatita
ritacatita

I had great expectations regarding this one, but no, all I can get is sweet mango all the time, does not develop and I can’t feel any of the other notes listed here.

JassThomass
JassThomass

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PERFUME, IT FUN AND NOT TOO STRONG. IT DOES WEAR OFF A LITTLE TOO FAST FOR ME BUT OVERALL A TRUE FRUITY SCENT I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VogueBoy
VogueBoy

this could be delicious body lotion or shower gel, but NOT perfume.... absolutely tacky smell

TankGirl
TankGirl

Escada should get in the bubble gum business, this is, has almost all their perfumes disgusting, this is not a perfume this is bubblegum flavor. I dont even know how can someone wear this in public...
Hard Candy and Fantasy smell like Chanel nº5 next to this...

kristina_vili
kristina_vili

If you like other Escada`s summer fragrances you will like this too.At my opinion is too sugary and sweet for summer parfum.I had Ocean Lounge and this one is almost the same,maybe more sweeter.Smell like sugar,mango and ...more sugar?!

Merri
Merri

I am not getting Midnight Fantasy at all from this; maybe it's my nose but Midnight is blueberry and Taj is Mango with a bit of Strawberry. I actually like Taj a bit better, Midnight Fantasy is nice but sometimes I get a headache from it. Anyway, I think the review below that referenced strawberry gum is not terribly far off, it reminds me of a fruity gum that had a liquid center?? Can't remember the name. I actually love this and it's really, really long lasting on my skin, which is odd because usually nothing lasts long on me.

Nice Sunflower
Nice Sunflower

Tested it today. I think it's Moon Sparkle in a new bottle, and Moon Sparkle has been described as a copy of Midnight Fantasy for years.

I havn't smelled the other LE scents by Escada, but based on the reviews here they all seem to be pretty much alike. Guess they want collectors to buy the same scent ten times without even having used up the first bottle. Really don't like this.

NoraLove
NoraLove

I bought this perfume today and ist absolutaly delicious! Its very sweet and fruity! I dont smell the coconut.

OceanLovePotion
OceanLovePotion

I sprayed this on my wrist today in Kohls, and I honestly do not like it. It smells like this gum I bought once, and I am not a huge gum fan in the fist place...no way I'd want to SMELL like gum! Too sweet, and too fruity. If you put a tropical vacation in a blender and made a smoothie from it, thats what it would smell like. Some coconut and lots of vanilla in the base notes. I am not a fan.

CurlyWurly
CurlyWurly

This is a shameless rip-off of Britney Spears "Midnight Fantasy"! It´s really the same, exactly! Just too expensive! If you love this scent you can buy Midnight Fantasy and save a lot of money.

Poor! Escada has no ideas anymore. The fragrances of the old days were much better.

Vamy69
Vamy69

I tried this today and it is super yummy. Very fruity with a hint of coconut. Reminds me of a resort where you sit next to the pool and drink mai tai's. I would for sure entertain the idea owning a bottle of this lovely juice. A warm sunny beachy resort in a bottle sure to chase away winter blues!

Helsinki
Helsinki

Stock up already! I sense that Taj Sunset will become as popular as Island Kiss or Moon Sparkle; its price will skyrocket after it is discontinued.

Who wouldn't want to wear a scent that has a lot of fond and laid-back summer memories in it, say, five years from now?

Without going further to the details, the coconut base totally crowns this - the mainstream queen of summer 2011. Yum!

verunkaf
verunkaf

Absolutely love this perfume!!! Love Escada and this one is the best! its mixture of fruit - like multivitamins juice! The best for the summer time! ♥

claudiali
claudiali

Very strong sweet juicy mango with a mix of tropical fruits! Wanna drink it. A happy summer scent for beach or pool side parties.

It's just too sweet for me.

cocolove
cocolove

3 words for this perfume: juicy, summery and energetic. And that's what I want as a summerperfume. It smells alot like Pasoa Juice at first. I get a little overwhelmed by the topnotes. Don't spray too much of this on you. It settles down fast and then it becomes more beachy and creamy.

Although it is a simple scent, it totally gives me summerthoughts. I get instant happy smelling it. And for me that's important.

DarkViolet
DarkViolet

Today I got a scented card from Escada, so I'm going to give you my impressions about this new fragrance.

Well, if I should be kind, I'd say that this is a cute summer scent..but that's all..I'm a bit tired of all these tropical cocktail perfumes and I was expecting to smell something a little bit more complex and original from Escada (Desire Me was gorgeous, indeed).
It's not that I don't like fruity or sweet scents, but this is really TOO ordinary: I can't neither detect which fruit is the main character here, to me it's more like a tropical juice I use to drink in hot days of summer (and I won't annoy you with all the reminiscences I have smelling this one: hair lotions, lipglosses, shampoos...just to mention some).
And, at last...what in this fragrance is supposed to evoke India??

Not for me, at all.

In mood
In mood

I think this fragrance is similar to BS Midnight Fantasy, at least, on my skin. The difference is a mango note in Taj Sunset and a plum in Midnight fantasy. Both perfumes are bright and juicy, very juicy. I don't get the high price of Taj Sunset though.

fragaholic79
fragaholic79

I was searching for a perfume with a sweet true to life Indian mango note. And have found it in this beauty .A dear member (pyarkaaloo) was kind enough to do a review for me, and she`s 100 percent correct on the mango note in it. The mangoes you get from Hawaii smell and taste totally different from subcontinent mangoes. The perfumers at Escada have done a brilliant job in capturing thr scent of Alphonso mangoes(most expensive in the world) from India. The website says this is the first time that this note has been used in a fragrance. The drydown on my skin is heaven. Coconut, delicate florals and sandalwood. Cant wait for the summers, so I can wear this.

Zwiebel
Zwiebel

Tried today in a shop on a paper strip. The first thing I thought was the smell of mass produced hair conditioner. One word: synthetic. Something I wouldn't touch. Anyway, after a while of sniffing the paper I detected some of the nectarine and blood orange.. then I dropped the paper strip and didn't bother to get a new one. I also didn't get the "indian" feel of it - I suppose this is a tourist attraction kind of India - I'm quite interested in Indian culture, so I was looking forward to liking Taj Sunset, but it didn't live up to my expectations.

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

I don't know why they charge so much for this fruit juice. They always smell the same, and an EDT shouldn't cost so much. The bottle isn't even that colorful or unique. The same old Escada.

sinesthesya
sinesthesya

I love it smells!.. but i can only smell mangoes and more mangoes, and it0s kind of a body lotion, not a perfume.. i wouldn't buy it for my siganture perfume =(

Allegra
Allegra

Lovely bottle, looks good on your perfume shelf, but the content isn't so much to celebrate about.. Taj Sunset is kinda thin and watery version of Tropical Punch or Moon Sparkle which I find to be its more successful predecessors. Taj tries to be oriental and exotic and spicy fruity-floral but fails the mission, methinks. And the conclusion is? This piece of perfume won't be a part of my collection...startin' awaiting the next year's item though...let's see if Escada will do better then.

Minnija
Minnija

dissapinted .....:( I 100% agree with Liina...it is the same as Midnight Fantasy, I can't see the differences!

Liina
Liina

I tested it on a paper strip first. Mmm... what a delicious sweet fruity-gourmand scent. But then I sprayed it on my wrist and there it smells almost (about 99%) identical to Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears. Maybe it's a bit less sythetic but it's the same sweetness. It's almost like Escada took the Midnight Fantasy and added a little bit of Escada's flavour to it and Voila! - Taj Sunset. As I own MF I am not going to buy this one. Although if I had to choose between these two I'd probably have Taj Sunset because of it being less synthetic. Of course the two bottles cannot be compared, almost nothing can beat Britney's Fantasy line on that.
But on me this is as heavy as Midnight Fantasy - even the next day I could still smell it on my wrist.

Indigirka
Indigirka

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with the general tone of the reviews here. If this is what it smells like during sunset at the Taj Mahal, I'll visit during sunrise, thanks! I wish I could have experienced the water lily and coconut parts but I couldn't get past the headache-inducing sweet mango, which seems to bulldoze over the orange.

floof
floof

Short lasting, deliciously tropical mango and blood orange fragrance with a hint of coconut. The moment I sprayed my friend commented on how much he liked it. I am really enjoying escada scents, I love marine groove and they do smell a bit similar, but they are different (passion fruit for marine groove vs blood orange/mango). I wish escada made edp or parfum versions of their fragrances.
This is my favorite escada and favorite fruity scent. It is totally addictive, I used 1/4 an ounce of it in less than week then bit the bullet for a large size. I love it so much, I have an addiction to using it as a room/bed spray, although I try to use the less expensive Marine Lounge and just spray this a couple times now that I have both. It has been a couple weeks now and my original Taj is almsot gone, so I am very happy with my purchase of the large bottle despite the fact that you can't buy it cheap yet on other sites like amazon, I am happy I have a large size of this years Escada for the real asking price where I know Escada will get some of the proceeds to keep creating what seems to be better fragrances. It is quiet but layerable into something louder and sweeter, but the lasting power makes me sad, although it leaves a subtle hint of that signature escada tropical ingredient and the blood orange/mango. You might develop a Taj habit, so don't say I didn't warn you!!

guest_YUMMY!
guest_YUMMY!

This is the best smelling perfume from Escada! I love them all but this one takes the cake! It is similar to Rockin Rio but a little sweeter. I can totally smell orange and maybe pineapple. So YUMMY!

junebiswas
junebiswas

Since Escada was bought over by an Indian, I'm not surprised that an India inspired edition is coming out! I am looking forward to it as I'm Indian and a huge fan of Escada's perfumes

Taj Sunset by Escada 4.20 out of 5 based on 1163 ratings and 199 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Taj Sunset fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Taj Sunset, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Taj Sunset by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Taj Sunset by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.