Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Tropical Punch Escada for women

Tropical Punch Escada for women
dislike

tropical
Tropical Punch Escada for women Pictures Tropical Punch Escada for women Pictures Tropical Punch Escada for women Pictures

The name of this summer fragrance speaks for itself. It has been on the market since 2001 as a limited edition. The fragrance was designed by Philippe Romano who gave a floral-fruity character to this composition so full of life as if it pulsated in rhythm of samba. The ninth fragrance in a row and a seasonal edition, this tropical cocktail offers us lots of fruity notes. Exotic papaya, sourish but sweet pomegranate and pear are successfully combined in the top notes embracing the refreshing heart made of hibiscus, fresh freesia, lily-of the-valley and silky notes of white peach. The base is made of white musk and amber. The bottle has a tropical look with a spectrum of colors from orange to purple and a hibiscus flower on the box.

Pomegranate Papaya Pear

Freesia Hibiscus White Peach Lily-of-the-Valley

Amber White Musk

PG05 L'Eau de Circe
Mellow

Tropical Punch Fragrance Reviews

Spaztic
Spaztic

I bought this stuff for the first time when I was in Paris, France. I doused myself in it before going on tours and dinners. So now that's exactly what this fragrance reminds me of!
It's the first one that I ever repurchased (4 or 5 times!), and I still have yet to use something as consistently as I did that (I have a major wandering eye with perfume). I still have one last bottle left that I keep cool, dark and treasured.
It's a fruity floral, where the Florals a breezy and the Fruits are cool, and slightly tart

Yosa
Yosa

Gosh, I used to LOVE this perfume! It was my very first Escada.

LizzieBea
LizzieBea

This was my first ever non-drugstore perfume. I was about 14, and I begged my mom to buy it for me. It's not my style these days, but I wish I could find it again just for the memories. Escada scents these days seem to be a lot less complex, but it could just be my nostalgia talking.

rosagarcia163
rosagarcia163

I had this perfume a LOONG time ago when I was 17, because of the bottle I thought it was a cheap perfume-bottle looks crappy cheap- But then it wasnt until recently I found out that this perfume is actually expensive lol. It smells fresh and so tropical smells good, but I am more into vanilla and caramel sexy smells

capricorn1981
capricorn1981

I love this perfume. It's my favorite one of all time. I think it's the best of all the Escada fragrances. I bought it in Rome in 2001. I'm going to wear it on my wedding day. It's not too sweet. It's airy and light.

PerfumeEmporium
PerfumeEmporium

As much as I like fruity, tropical fragrances...I just don't like this one as much as the other Escada fragrances (like Island Kiss). It's missing a little something for me. I do like it enough to wear it...but when I do, it doesn't last long on me at all. I would say about an hour later I can't tell I ever put it on. Overall, a little disappointing.

dezaval
dezaval

There's a "twin" perfume of it. It reminds me so much of it and lasts even more than the Tropical Punch. It's called "Fruity" and comes from a Greek cosmetic company, "Seventeen". Just google "seventeen cosmetics" and you'll find it. Unfortunatelly, there's no on line selling of its products. But in Greece they're almost in every cosmetics shop.

Penny_Lane
Penny_Lane

It's nice but definitely not for everyday use. The problem comes with its overpowering smell of soap!too sweet for my taste.

Hrisi
Hrisi

White peach is really refreshing and real here. No vanilla, which is good. Only nice fruits and not too sweet. Don't think it's flowery fragrance. Yes, there is some flowers, but fruits are most prominent. It's light and not long lasting....but this is Escada and everybody here knows this house make their fragrances like that. But they are my favourite!

2whit2quit
2whit2quit

This one brings back so many memories. I love.

passionata20
passionata20

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!!!
This is such a beautiful scent, not unlike recent Escada summer scents this one is really fruity fresh but actually not filled with exotic fruits to achieve ultimate sweetness. The name is actually a bit misleading, at first i thought it would be something exotic fruity but it is not actually. I can clearly smell a lot of ultra juicy white peach, mixed with juicy pear and freesia. This is simpy yummy and really juicy fragrance. A lightest hint of pomegranate is adding light bitter note to it but only for the best!
Girls, if you can get your hands on this amazing summer creation, do not let this opportunity pass by. You will adore it for sure if you´re crazy about peach, but not just ordinary pink peach (say like in Tresor for example) - but fresh juicy white peach!
I am off to nearest shop to buy some peaches, cause i just can´t resist that wonderful smell of peaches!

EDIT:Today i have recieved my 100ml bottle in addition to my half full 50 ml bottle and i am gonna use it more often during hot summer days! This is THE best summer edition of Escada of all that i have tried so far for me (and i have not tried only lilly chic)! How i wish i could have more of it!!!
lasting power is good, unlike a lot of other summer Escadas, but stays longer on your hair and clothes than your skin. Sillage is good.

arimegahot
arimegahot

Tuve que borrar mi primer comentario por que no le hice justicia a este gran perfume, es magnifico!!! huele dulce a durazno y flores, muy fresco y muy fuerte!! dura horas en mi piel, que por lo regular se chupa todos los perfumes. Cuando tengan la oportunidad de estar cerca de este perfume comprenlo, no se arrepentiran, yo por mi parte le di la calificación más alta, y eso que a mi no me convence cualquier perfume. lo malo es que es una edicion limitada que salió hace muchos años, por eso no desaprovechen la oportunidad de adquirirlo si lo encuentran!

Enchantra
Enchantra

I've never found it again in Italy and all over the world.

Can somedy help me to find it??? pleaseee!!!

thanx!

mandelinka
mandelinka

I have very fond memories of this one, it was my wedding perfume back in 2002.
Very beautiful, juicy scent.

Allegra
Allegra

Tropical Punch was a total, irresistible knockout for me when it was first introduced at the beginning of the noughties. No other fruity fragrance can ever come across TP in its vibrant, delicious, invigorating and teasingly sassy contents. I was SO hooked back then and I still am...as they say, true love never dies :)

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

this is my all time favorite, hands down. its not only ridiculously expensive due the discontinuation of it but finding it isn't that easy either. it is an absolutely beautiful scent to anyone who adores fruits in their fragrance. and not just simplisitic fruit, either, quite the collection and mingling of fruit scents. so beautiful and yet so hard to find these days. if you manage to find some, smell it. its like a fruit explosion to the senses!

GracedeMonaco
GracedeMonaco

I had a bottle of this back when it was first introduced and I loved it then and still love it now. I have Pacific Paradise which, while nice, can't hold a candle to Tropical Punch. It kind of smells like Hawaiian Punch but in a good way! Very fresh, fruity, airy and perfect for a sultry Summer day. When I get the cash I'm going to treat myself to a 3.4 oz bottle on Ebay or something. Yes, it IS rare & EXPENSIVE but, to my mind, TOTALLY worth it! If you can find a tester vial give it a try next Summer...I think you'll be hooked!

parfumaddicted
parfumaddicted

Hey there,

is there somebody who can give me his or her empty Escada Tropical Punch 100ml 3.3 3.4 oz box. Just in case its in great condition ... cause im a collector and my box broke and now i am very sad about it, maybe someone can help me out, would be nice!!! Thanks alot

ShechireCat
ShechireCat

This is one of the first fragrances I bought. It was great summer fragrance back then, and still after many years it smells wonderfull (and brings back memories, of course). Fruity, not too sweet and flowery, perfect for warm summer days and evenings. Unfortunately it's discontinued, and I have not found unother summer punch quite like it.

Blissful80
Blissful80

I fell in love with Tropical punch as soon as I smelled it! I wore it everyday until I used it up and wish I would of took it easy and saved some... Terrible shame they can't bring it back in the full size. Very juicy, sexy scent! Only size offered is the 0.14oz or smaller and if you can find someone that can get you a nice big bottle of this fruit they want way too much for it. I was getting sooo many comments on how good I smelled when I was wearing this, and for a toilette it really had good staying power too. I think Escada should start bring it back seasonal for summer again. I still have the bottle too.

guest_eva1122
guest_eva1122

I found a bottle of this 2 weeks ago, and I bought it immediately, because it's so rare! It's a fantastic fragrance! Reminds me of hot summer days :)

dm8m
dm8m

a summer fragrance. reminds me of my ex-girlfriend, i really like this on her in a hot day.

guest_Person
guest_Person

I loved this when I first bought it and I still have the last bottle I bought - cause I don't want to waste it. I can't find them anywhere anymore!

lucifera
lucifera

i only liked the tropcial punch from escada's summer line, so fruity and original!,regret for not buyin it :( and now it's soo rare *grrrr*
all the newer summer perfumes smell te same..quite boring

c3c
c3c

I don't get sweet from this, or fruity, I get floral. It reminds me of Clinique Happy. I will be sticking with Magnetism in the Escada line.

rachellkimb
rachellkimb

I got this as a sample off of Ebay. To me, the only Escadas I can distinguish from the others are Moon Sparkle, Ocean Lounge, and this one. Fresh and clean..DOES live up to its name. But nothing special.:)

mmsmlzgud546
mmsmlzgud546

This perfume will always be my favorite. One of the other makeup artists came back from lunch smelling like something wonderful. It was this. Its fresh and almost minty but not a mint smell. The fruit is a clean fruit smell. I dont smell amber or musk at all and its been my main one for years. I bought a ton, I think it was seasonal?

guest_tanya
guest_tanya

This one is so sweet (but not overly sweet)! It sets me in a holiday mood instantly! Too bad it was a limited edition, and new editions (Island Kiss, etc) were not as great as Tropical Punch.

2007

Tropical Punch by Escada 4.22 out of 5 based on 223 ratings and 28 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Tropical Punch fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Tropical Punch, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tropical Punch by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tropical Punch by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.