Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

sour
tropical
Turquoise Summer Escada for women Videos
Turquoise Summer Escada for women Pictures Turquoise Summer Escada for women Pictures Turquoise Summer Escada for women Pictures Turquoise Summer Escada for women Pictures Turquoise Summer Escada for women Pictures Turquoise Summer Escada for women Pictures Turquoise Summer Escada for women Pictures

Escada launches its annual new fragrance (this has been tradition of the house since 1993), summer limited edition for season of 2015. The fragrance is named Turquoise Summer, inspired by the serene atmosphere of summer, vivid orchards and butterflies.

Escada Turquoise Summer invites you on a fragrant holiday with its irresistible and mouthwatering fruity - floral mixture. The edible fruity sensation provided by tutti frutti notes is intensified by a joyful cocktail of berries - strawberry combined with juicy raspberry and blackcurrant.

And at the heart, the red fruits give way to a fleshy peach note, perfectly complemented by the fresh floral scent of violet and orange blossom.

The intense fruitiness is balanced by the sensual base notes with a relaxing blend of creamy vanilla and smooth sandalwood.

The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Pineapple Big Strawberry Fruits Raspberry Black Currant Lemon Orange Rhubarb

Peach Violet Orange Blossom Melon Rose

Vanilla Sandalwood Musk Caramel Milk

Turquoise Summer Fragrance Reviews

JetsBabe
JetsBabe

This is VERY fresh and fruity. Stating power seems good, too.

Compared to my other Escada perfumes, this one isn't a sweet/fruit bomb as I expected.

This is very nice and fresh, with fruity notes. Better than I expected & totally recommend! It may be the best of Escada I've tried (and own)

bottlefairy
bottlefairy

Like a tropical colorful drink at the start of your night out. It's a multicolored cocktail. Syrupy sweet.There is nothing serious about this scent. I rarely have opportunity to wear it but I always have a great time when I do. Perfect for a night out, dancing!

Eden within
Eden within

I can imagine some girls and boys falling absolutely in love with this, but as much as I would love to, I am not able to. The berry and fruit medley notes at the very top smell overly ripe, in fact they do tend to smell like they are just about to go off (sweaty) having been left in the hot summer sun for too long. They remind me of those berries and cherries preserved in jars at affordable all inclusive beach resorts which they use to garnish drinks served by the beach. The opening suffers a lack of character for this reason and you are left feeling like you got your nose up a bag of starburst candy with a variety of flavors. No personality what so ever.

Young girls and sweet boys might love this and good for them! :)

On a positive note, the potency is incredible... it lasts a good while especially on clothes and you can wake up to the smell on your skin and clothes. It feels and smells better once the "overly ripe berries thrown on the hot white sand" phase is over.

Nice, pretty, perfect for the young and carefree but ultimately, 'Not for me' is the best way to put it. If you love a good sugar rush and love a bag of mixed flavored candy on a hot sunny day, go for it! :)

redskyatnight
redskyatnight

Normally I like very sweet and fruity scents, but this one was too much so. I preferred not to wear it in public because it was too young on me. Pleasant, but nothing special.

Princesslaeti
Princesslaeti

My absolute favorite with Clinique's Happy Heart.
It's scent is wonderful, sexy, and not too heavy. Whenever I wear it I get compliments and a lot of people ask me what it is and get actually surprised by the answer. Great perfume, great smell, and nice sillage

nvenus

I tried it again and it's very fruity and sweet but also fresh, tropical and creamy. I like it when it gets lighter but I still don't think it's the best Escada fragrance. They should make it less sweet, tone down the alcohol-scent and work on the tart strawberry and pineapple scent so they can become more prominent.

Lissa1991
Lissa1991

I love this one soo much! Definitely a must have for those who are fans of sweet, fruity scents, because that's just what this perfume is. Not very mature or complex - what you smell at first it's what you'll get from the entire time you wear it! About the "time you wear it" - longevity could be better, lasts around 5 hours on me but sillage is pretty good.

faoumed
faoumed

This escada perfume smells so bad to me on me it's like sweat mixed with fruit yuck !!

victoriasecret0303
victoriasecret0303

Absolutely beautiful! Smells very similar to bath and body works mad about you, but this one lasts longer. It does smell just like sugared strawberry with a side of fresh pineapple. Also smells a bit fizzy! I get about 5 hours from this so longevity is average for an edt.

ana hen
ana hen

Most of all I feel some cream -like sunscreen lotion with sacarine sweet smell

Fruits?I think it just too intensive and it more berries :).and on skin it turned fast to chemical dry oil.

I agree if you like Victoria secret perfumed body mist or lotion so it could be.

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

This could be my most favourit from all the flankers. Very fruity, very me!! Love love love.. Can't wait to go to my sunny vacation at beach, wearing this whild drink some pinacolada under the sun and surrounded by summer breeze, this is heaven..

nvenus

I've got cheaper perfumes (for example Paradiso by Bi-es) that smells similar to this or even better... However, this one is alright. Smells a little too much alcohol but over all fruity. I think it smells peach, raspberry and orange. The strawberry is there too but it's not prominent, just like the vanilla and rhubarb.

I would not recommend it since there's better scents/fragrances with fruity notes, also it's not the cheapest alternative.

I could wear it but never buy/keep it.

babayaga
babayaga

This should be called Escada Jolly Rancher, or maybe Escada Fabuloso. It smells just as lurid as its name and packaging imply. Thanks, Sephora saleslady. Just thanks. What about me made you think I would appreciate this sample?? I look like someone hit a witch upside the head with a bag of fall.

alfa.lázcares
alfa.lázcares

This one was a big nope for me. It is fruity, very fruity, but the problem for me is that it is an artificial kind of fruity. The kind of fruity you find in candy (and if you are mexican just think about the pinaple popsicle by Vero and this is just it). It's very very sweet, as a candy. So to me (and the boyfriend) it just smelled like a candy shop. Or a popsicle. It is not, by any means, a disgusting scent or a bad scent, but to us it smelled like i melted a candy and decided to wear it all over me. On the good side it has been there for 6 hours and still going strong, it's got good sillage and the way it smelled at first spray is they way it still smells.

CoriZahara
CoriZahara

This is the first blind buy of Escada that I didn't like enough to keep. It's not bad but I found it to be very bland, unexciting in comparison to many other Escada perfumes

minusvminus
minusvminus

I find this to be entirely uneventful. Just a smoky fruity smell. Not strong. Not interesting. Nothing about this attracts or begs the question ''Omg, what are you wearing?''

jacklynne
jacklynne

Found this at home and it has not been used by anyone. I tried it and I loved it! Not because it smells 'that' good but it reminds me of my teenage years. This scent is definitely for teens; I don't recommend this to working ladies as it smells like a teenager. Fruity, sweet, and for me, it doesn't have a base note. It is what it smelled the minute you sprayed it. Will use it again for summer and laid back dates!

lulu169
lulu169

very syrupy, thick and longlasting, kinda artificial smell. the plus side: not watery or watered down, good Quality, longevity, projection. down side: too artificial fruity, very heavy fruity but if you like this Kind of scent, go for it. my sister just loves it (and shes a sophisticated woman and mother in her late thirties...go figure). not for me, though

edit: actually refreshing, anyway, not too heavy cloingly sweet

QueenofForks
QueenofForks

This scent reminds me of those mixed up skittles. I think theyre called skittles confused, theyre in an orange bag or was. Its very, candy sweet scent and it grows on you.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Escada Turquoise Summer is essentially kool-aid body spray! This is the sweetest, sugary, fruity scent I own! Strawberries rolled in sugar and dipped in pineapple juice. Reminds me of my teeny-bopper days when I loved to smell like I marinated in fruit punch. Even though I have definitely grown out of these types of fragrances I just could not resist getting a bottle since I found such an awesome deal online and Escada is known for discontinuing their fragrances, so get ‘em while you can!

andabri
andabri

Not sure I can describe it as anything other than being doused in tropical fruit punch with a little bit of a perfumey floral floating in the back. Oh, and add in a pinch of Fun Dip powder.

I guess you can't really fault it for smelling like a fruity cocktail when it's supposed to smell like one, but it's the "sensual" description and the delicious sounding base notes, of which there are none, that is disappointing.

The dry down is that same fruity scent with a bit of an aquatic shampoo scent mixed in.

I've tried pretty much every summer Escada fragrance ever made and owned a good number of them. To be completely honest, this is by far the most juvenile smelling of them yet. A good "starter" fragrance for a preteen, methinks.

On the bright side, the staying power on this one is actually decent. A good 5-6 hours for me, most Escadas I can barely smell after 3-4.

erbium
erbium

As usual, another smell from Escada that I really like. This one was a gift from my boyfriend for Christmas.

Fruity, fun, and comforting. I only wish it lasted more then half an hour :/ It is like very expensive body spray.

phoenix2015

P.S. Forgive my phone for mashing up my words. It was supposed to read: To all the people complaining that the scent is too sweet...

phoenix2015

To all the people complaismelling sceut it being too sweet: Escada is known for young, unsophisticated, sweet smelling scents.

It's like going to a Catholic Church and complaining about the stained glass and images if Jesus. What did you expect?

That being said, I actually like Escada's interpretation of a tropical drink this time around.

I think it's great for summer especially for nights out on the town or on vacation. Or just as a fruity pick-me-up to boost your mood.

AmourKitty
AmourKitty

Currently wearing it at the moment, very fruity, refreshing. Plus it lasts for a very long time. Just with one squirt.

tahia_loky
tahia_loky

Se parece al fantasy de britney spears pero mas suave

aidie
aidie

Very strong alcohol scent mixed with some sort of fruits I really hate. It actually gives me a headache. Not for me!

marenhjorth
marenhjorth

This is okay, but it feels like a worse version of Born In Paradise. Floral and fruity (most noticeably strawberries and pineapple), but the strong alcohol-y scent overpowers the rest of the notes. It also has zero depth, doesn't really ever settle down and can be kind of overpowering. Not my favorite.

Allegra
Allegra

Tropical, check. Lots of fruit, check. Juicy, check. All the ingredients are there for creating a bull's eye fragrance but something went wrong halfway. It's like a cup of fruit tea with way too much sugar in it. Or really sticky candy. My all-time Escada favourite, Tropical Punch, was very different in comparison: authentic, upbeat, delicious, sparkling. This smells just cheap and synthetic despite of its posh packaging. Thanks but I'll pass this one.

lovealwaysalisa
lovealwaysalisa

Just smells like a bath and body works body spray....a tropical one. Not worth the money. You can get a body mist that smells similar at any VS or BBW for $12-18. I have BBW 'Pure Paradise' body mist and it smells very similar to this for so much cheaper. Sweet fresh tropical scent. Check that one out if you like this and save yourself a few bucks.

prettyswag
prettyswag

Ok scent ...the only escada i think was really good was rockin rio! This is bland in doesnt last...take a seat escada or come out with some elegance in 2015! Lol

astr323
astr323

sadly this perfume didn't really do it for me. :( the first and only other escada i've ever smelled was moon sparkle and this just pales in comparison. imo it smells really cheap, there are no detectable base notes which for me makes this perfume lack depth or maturity...it literally just smells like a fruity wine spritzer for several minutes and then disappears completely. really - completely disappears, doesn't matter if i spray it onto damp skin or clothes or into my hair, it's gone within the hour. disappointing.

Very fruity, very sweet. Truly tropical vibe. All in all, it is quite nice fragrance, creamy like body balm, but I think it would be better if it was less sweet...
Too much sweetness is not good!

Dort0625

Ok now that my samples have arrived I have to say that this perfume is super duper sweet! But it's super fun at the same time! It's made me decide I am gonna buy the full size!

Eivi
Eivi

Typical summer perfume by Escada. To me it smells a bit like strawberry cider or some other sweet alcoholic drink. It is not bad, but I can't say I love it. Nice, but wouldn't buy for myself.

rufflesbows
rufflesbows

I picked up the tester, sprayed a card, and BAM I have a flashback to the 70's and my mom is making a large pitcher of strawberry kool-aid on a hot summer day!! It's yummy, young, happy, synthetic, fun in a perfume bottle!

Dort0625

So, being the perfume addict I am, when this came out I went to my shoppers drug mart and sprayed like mad from the tester! It's VERy fruity, it's hard to even describe how fruity and sweet this is! It would be a really fun scent to wear if you were to be vacationing somewhere tropical, or those summer days that aren't too hot, a nice summer breeze while enjoying the beach, or pool side! It's fun, it really is....that being said, I think it's a bit too hyped up fruit juices to be a staple in my ever growing collection! So instead, what I did....I buy perfume samples off the Internet- they start at 79 cents and go up to 3.99 for the higher end perfumes, but then you chose a small glass vial or 3ml or 5ml atomizer! So....I'm waiting for my turquoise summer samples to make its way here! Aaaaaaaand then I will enjoy it a few times in the summer!

Red Rose
Red Rose

one of the youngest & fruitiest Escada summer editions ever, it's even frutier than marin groove. This smells like the biggest basket of fruits, so fresh & uplifting after a clean shower with herbal essences fruit range shampoo. I may get a bottle just for a change from all sophisticated fragrances I own. It smells like teen spirit & that sums it all.

Kohla1
Kohla1

It smells like Sunny D orange strawberry juice. I really like this but I tried it on at the store and at max it lasted 1 hour with four sprays (3 on chest 1 on wrist).

lemmenkukka
lemmenkukka

I smell strawberries, wild strawberries and Mango, which is not listed. Very summerish, happy, young, flirty and sweet. I smell no basenotes at all so this seems to be lacking a firm ground. Quite ok.

PureIce
PureIce

It smells like something you could find in poundland, but on a nicer bottle and packaging. And 70 times more expensive. I'd dare to say those poundland fragrances are even more complex. This is sweet, just plain and simple sweetness. Uninteresting.

misstierra05
misstierra05

If my skin grasped the top-notes and that scent remained, I would totally buy this hands down. However, shortly after that yummy-fruity opening begins it's followed by a cloying fruity pineapple scent, which is not my thing so because of that I will not be purchasing. Not a bad scent, but not a great one for me :) If it works for you...enjoy and if you're like me and it doesn't...move on to the next!

EmHyden
EmHyden

This smells like a fruit soda to me.. A little too fruity and sweet for my taste.

At first I have to say that I love the advertising! These pictures are so amazingly beautiful!
The perfume didn't surprise me very much. I knew it was going to be sweet and tropical. And so it is.
When you smell it you just know it's Escada. Kind of typical.
It's quite nice, just the "interesting" factor is gone.
Pineapple note is not my thing, I guess.

Trvevil
Trvevil

All of Escada's with strawberry turn kind of icky-yucky strawberry kind on me. Like a over-recycled monster berry. I thought this release would be void of it, but meh. The strawberry is the leading note and makes this similar to previous strawberry-infested limited editions. Well, ok, sans one wish item. I'll pick up Taj Sunset or something instead. I complained last year about previous edition (which ended up in my wardrobe after all), but this will not be one that I'll eventually would buy, I guess, it's kind of not too interesting and unique in a way to me, not that exotic, perhaps. Altho, Ilove strawberries, butterflies and turquoise xD If you give me this for free I wear it, but 74 euro for bottle is totally not worth.

joan100
joan100

I sampled this at the department store today on a piece of card and took it home. I initially got a burst of sweet fruits and vanilla. 3 hours later and guess what? I still got exactly the same super sweet fruits and vanilla only much fainter. Pineapple infused with vanilla dominate while the strawberry trails behind whilst I could barely notice the blackcurrant and floral notes if any at all. Ultimately this has left me disappointed.
I remember when ESCADA used to be renowned for making bespoke, high quality and sophisticated fruity florals each year. Unfortunately as the years passed the releases have gotten worse and worse. The general direction was towards fragrances with less flowers, less amber, less woods and more tropical fruits and vanilla instead thus resulting in one dimensional, sickly sweet, sticky compotes with no depth and character. The only offerings I have been able to enjoy after my beloved Tropical Punch (which wasn't sickly sweet at all despite the name!) was released were Ibiza Hippy and Cherry in the Air as they didn't go overboard with tropical fruits and vanilla!

Claire84
Claire84

I'm in love with this!
Pineapple-strawberry-mango fruity amazingness with a hint of vanilla.
A very cute, uplifting, fun fragrance. :)

Dclxvi
Dclxvi

Smells EXACTLY like Victoria's Secret Mango Temptation. The experience was the same too. I liked it when I first smelled it in-store and spritzed it on. It smelled like candy! But after an hour or so, it became disgusting. All sweetness faded and it turned very sharp and synthetic, quite headache-inducing.

While wearing this home from the mall, a lady at the bus terminal couldn't run away from me fast enough. But I kept running into her! She was so passive-aggressively unimpressed with this perfume. To be fair, so was I.

sarage
sarage

I am looking for a scent which has a strong strawberry note, but with a subtle, sophisticated touch. I know it can't be Escada's summer edition, but out of curiosity I tested Turquoise Summer.

The opening is a juicy burst of strawberries. It intoxicated me for a while.
The dry down was a disappointment: the strawberry note disappeared and my wrist smelled just like after I spray Guess Seductive I'm Yours.
It is like two different fragrances in one bottle.
And why 'turquoise'? I don't get the color. This is a very confusing scent.

Last time Escada surprised me positively was with Cherry in the Air.

butterfly32190
butterfly32190

I smelled this at kohls like 5 min ago, and I hate to say it but I'm very disappointed with it :( I wanted to like this one so bad, (butterflies are my thing :P ) but it reminded me more of island kiss than anything, which I strongly dislike. I disagree 100% that it smells anything like moon sparkle which is one of my favorites. I'll get it eventually for my collection, I already have roughly 22 different escadas. Can't like em all I suppose :/

Renae29078
Renae29078

This smells very closely to moon sparkle. Unlike some Escada perfumes this one really lasts a long long time. The scent is sweet with a deep fruity undertone. It is absolutely gorgeous with my body chemistry.

anneliise.zissler
anneliise.zissler

Smells nice, reminds me "typical" victoria's secret bodys:)

littlest_lemon
littlest_lemon

Straight up juicy fruit punch Kool Aid, drying down to vanilla. I want to drink this, not necessarily wear it.

Littlewing8_9
Littlewing8_9

Smells like gummy worms
I'm glad someone thought of the idea though. Strong smelling, like most perfumes of course. It is a young smelling fragrance, although older women could wear it. I wish they would. I wish all "old lady" smells would just go away. However, it is strong that is for sure. The most intense blue raspberry slurpee smell you ever smelled. Fun.

RoseAmongThorns
RoseAmongThorns

Just got this frag as a birthday gift!, I really like it. The strawberry is what i smell the most, overall i smell "fruityness" Cant pinpoint anything else in it, like some of the other years fragrances. It is a nice summer scent. Not my fav of the Escadas, but of course I still really like it!

Enye
Enye

This smells wonderful.
I've always been a huge Escada-girl, and I can say that this is very typical summer scent from them. It's cute, fun and cheerful. Just like summer should smell like. As user passionata20 said earlier, it's quite different as BIP and CITA (pardon my nicknames.) :) But it is exotic, fruity and just really nice.

passionata20
passionata20

03. NOVEMBER 2014

Already i stores and tested by me once. I was actually surprised to see this one so early available for sale.
The bottle could be prettier, i wish they woudl change the colour of the bottle, but well... it is all about scent in the end.

Upon the first spray it is very yummy and totally fruity. I get a blast of strawberry juice and sweet fruits (grape and black currant in particular). Also a strong note of the ripe pineapple as well. Smells yummy and totally fruity.
It smehow reminded me of an old one summer Escada: "Sexy graffiti" the original.

Sadly the drydown is not as nice to my nose as the opening, quite synthetic and way too sweet. I guess i am not the fan of the vanilla in this particualr combination of notes.

In general the typical sweet exotic Escada summer scent, probably not the very best of them, but quite different from the last coconutty "Born in paradise" and soft cherry "Cherry in the air". It is strong, bold and fruity to the max. Another bestseller from Escada most probably to enjoy next summer :)

P.S. Of course as a collector of Escada summer scents i had to buy it, 47,90eur for 50ml bottle :) Haven´t seen the 100ml bottles yet.