Designers » D E » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Un Ete En Provence Escada for women

Un Ete En Provence Escada for women
dislike

Un Ete En Provence is a limited summer for 1994 by Escada. Top notes: pineapple, apple, cherry, nectarine and pear. Heart: jasmine, peony, lotus, cyclamen, lychee and watermelon. Base: praline, amber, cedar and sandalwood.

Available as EDT.

Red Apple Pineapple Cherry Pear Nectarine

Jasmine Lotus Peony Cyclamen Watermelon Litchi

Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Amber Praline

Un Ete En Provence Fragrance Reviews

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Maybe ytey can re-launch it this year since it´s 20 years ago they made it :)

joan100
joan100

I agree with Karenannn. This was ESCADA in its prime when they were QUALITY. I remember purchasing this back in 1994 or 1995 and was blown away by the delicious smelling scent. Please bring this back or I will copy and recreate this under my name!

mazion
mazion

This is the best Escada sce t I have tried. I still have some remaining way back from 1994, cos I only recently discovered it in a drawer! Havd tried mmzny others but they are not long lasting. Have just bought Cherry in the Air, lovrly scent but fades immediately.

I agree with the other two reviewers, this was Escada at its best!!! My mom and I were trying to recall this particular Escada fragrance because we discovered it vacationing in ft.Lauderdale Fl in 1994. So sweet,fun,beach,sexy,flirty with that perfect hint of fruitiness. Definetly sad to see this gone,very nostalgic for me.

Karenannn
Karenannn

This was a wonderful fragrance - created truly by Escada, long prior to their buy-out by a conglomerate! You can tell when the buy-out took place - the limited edition summer fragrances went a polar opposite of the Escada standard summer fragrances. Also, after the buy out a lot of the ingredients went to synthetic! The original Escada "Collection" was created long before the 1990's. Orginally the bottle changed every year, in coordination with the Paris Fall Fashion Shows - the bottles were all limited edition, only coming out in Fall for the Holiday season. Once the buy-out took place, the original fragrance was changed!

LaMouette
LaMouette

This was one of the most wonderful scents I ever had...and I remember how shocked I was when I learned that it was really just available one summer long...my great 1994 love!!!

Un Ete En Provence by Escada 4.50 out of 5 based on 40 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Escada Un Ete En Provence fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Escada Un Ete En Provence, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Un Ete En Provence by Escada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Un Ete En Provence by Escada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Escada Jardin de Soleil Escada Escada Loving Bouquet Escada Que Viva Escada Escada Tropical Punch Escada Pacific Paradise Escada Lily Chic Escada Escada Moon Sparkle Nina Ricci Deci Dela Escada Ocean Blue Escada Island Kiss Escada Chiffon Sorbet Christian Dior Dolce Vita Thierry Mugler Womanity Escada Ibiza Hippie Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Cacharel Anais Anais Escada Escada Marine Groove Escada Sexy Graffiti Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Escada Escada Collection 2001